She Will Be Loved by dracos_beauty927
Summary: Draco Malfoy is tired of living in the shadow of his reputation, and wishes someone would see past his concrete image. Ginny Weasley is sick of living in the innocent image, and wants to let go of her inner demons. What will happen when they cross paths? Read and find out! R/R
Categories: Long and Completed Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 35549 Read: 74475 Published: Sep 01, 2004 Updated: Apr 05, 2005

1. Look For the Girl With the Broken Smile by dracos_beauty927

2. Ask Her if She Wants to Stay Awhile by dracos_beauty927

3. She Had Some Trouble With Herself by dracos_beauty927

4. I Know I Tend to Get So Insecure by dracos_beauty927

5. Doesn't Matter Anymore by dracos_beauty927

6. She Always Belonged to Someone Else by dracos_beauty927

7. I Know Where You Hide by dracos_beauty927

8. Tried So Hard to Say Goodbye/Part One by dracos_beauty927

9. Tried So Hard to Say Goodbye/Part Two by dracos_beauty927

10. Begs Me To Catch Her Every Time She Falls by dracos_beauty927

11. I've Had you So Many Times, But Somehow I Want More... by dracos_beauty927

12. It's Not Always Rainbow and Butterflies by dracos_beauty927

13. It's Compromise by dracos_beauty927

14. My Heart is Full by dracos_beauty927

15. He Was Always There To Help Her by dracos_beauty927

16. In The Pouring Rain by dracos_beauty927

17. I Want to Make You Feel Beautiful by dracos_beauty927

18. Wound Up at Your Door by dracos_beauty927

19. Tap On My Window, Knock On My Door by dracos_beauty927

20. She Will Be Loved Part 1 by dracos_beauty927

21. She Will Be Loved PT.2 by dracos_beauty927

Look For the Girl With the Broken Smile by dracos_beauty927
Look For The Girl With the Broken Smile


Draco Malfoy sat on the Hogwarts Express looking out the window. If someone walked past, they would’ve thought he was extremely bored or just enjoying the scenery, but no. Draco was in deep, deep thought.

He was, of course, on his way back to Hogwarts to begin his seventh and final year there. He hated to admit it, but he was very eager to get back. He always had mixed feelings about it, though. There were two reasons for this...

He wanted to go back because it meant getting away from his father. This summer had been Draco’s last chance to enjoy his somewhat normal life. When he returned home this winter, he would join the ranks. He’d be just another mindless worshiper to the World’s Biggest Hypocrite, and that was the last thing he wanted. He’d had quite an eventful summer, though. His father took him to Death Eater meetings and introduced him to all the big shots. He even got to meet Voldie, himself. Boy that was everything I’d always wished for! He thought with his trademark smirk. The Dark Lord had told him that he seemed promising and would someday be as important as his father. Draco wanted to be nothing like his father.

He didn’t want to go back because, yet again, the Golden Boy would stalk him. He’d be kept under the six watchful eyes of the Dream Team. Those three who were paranoid that he’d follow in his father’s footsteps, those who had the guts to call him a Death Eater in training! If they only knew... Draco didn’t want to return to school just to be stereotyped by Potty and company. It was hard enough to keep up his image in front of his father, but it was even worse at school. Not only was it Potty, but also Lucius now had spies everywhere. They were all over Hogwarts, and twice as observant. He was equally dreading that he was now Head Boy and would be “ruling” the school with Granger. They all would expect him to be twice as dreadful as he usually was. That was going to be exhausting trying to live up to his counterfeit reputation. If only there was someone interested in knowing Draco. Not just accept me as Malfoy.

At that moment, the door to his compartment opened. A beautiful, flame-haired vixen came in, apparently enraged. She sat down across from him in a huff, not yet registering his presence. He vaguely remembered this blossomed siren as Ginny Weasley.

***

Ginny Weasley was having the craziest day of her life! It had all started at 1:00 that morning...

Ginny? Ginny, come to me. Don't fight me, Ginny. You know you can't, and that you'll die trying. I'm the only one who loves you... And now, I'm back!

She awoke with a start, gasping for air. It was just a dream. He's dead! Harry killed his memory years ago! He's... he's... TOM!

Afterward, she couldn't sleep, no matter how hard she tried. It was impossible. She would constantly toss and turn, and would either become too hot or too cold. She could not get comfortable, and her mind was racing. She just laid on her back, and stared at the dark ceiling.

Somehow, three hours passed and Riddle's threats were still floating in her troubled mind. The dawning sun peeked through her yellow curtains. It was September 1st, and an hour before Molly Weasley would come to wake her up. She decided to start to get ready, even though she was dead tired. There was no way she would get any sleep. She looked over in the corner where Hermione was still Z-ing away. Ginny couldn't help but feel envious. Course! Nothing haunts her sleep except the image of her snogging my brother! She said that dream scared her half to death, but I would actually prefer that to what I have to suffer through. Ginny thought dreadfully, thankful that no one in her house was a telepathy.

She walked around her room, picking up books and stacked them in her trunk. She found three wadded up letters from Colin Creevey and threw them in the trash bin. When would he get over her?! Didn't he see that she just wasn't interested. But his poems did make her feel like the goddess he made her out as... What am I thinking?! She continued about her room, picking up all the things she figured she'd need for the following term. Let's see... my books, quills, double supply of parchment, Cleansweep, Prefect's Badge-at this, Ginny touched her robe to see if her yet-to-be-Fred-and-George-ified badge was still firmly attached- spare set of robes, Gryffindor scarf, the black, lacy knickers... Ginny thought about the "early birthday present" from Penelope Clearwater-Weasley, the only person who no longer saw her as an eleven year old. She mentally noted the rest of her belongings and closed her trunk. From that loud thunk, a sequence of events occurred.

One, Hermione awoke, screaming bloody murder, and screeching "DARK WIZARDS COME FORTH! WE'LL WIN THE WAR YET, AND HARRY POTTER MUST DIE!" she ran out of Ginny's room continuing her rant. Ginny was astonished, and took a second to register what Hermione had just declared. She then heard a soundly yelp and thumping. Figuring Hermione had fallen down the stairs, Ginny ran after her and smack dab into Harry Potter's lips! She backed up quickly in surprise.

"Uh, hi Harry... fancy meeting you here..." Ginny's voice faded out and a flush crept into her cheeks. Gah! What a perfect thing to happen! How will I explain this one? So I just bumped into his lips... oh yeah, they'll really buy that one! Whoa! What the- Harry had now covered her lips with his. She had long ago gotten over her crush on him and replaced him with the sexy Seamus Finnigan, whom she now was on never-speaking-to-again terms. It was obvious by the way Harry - oh she didn't even want to think about it!

"Harry," she mumbled against his clammy lips. He didn't move. "Harry!" she shouted, shoving him off of her and into the wall.

"Gin! What's the matter?! I- oh God! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! It's just that you look so beautiful and I'm... an idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Harry was now thumping his head against the wall with each idiot he uttered. Ginny was, yet again, shocked. She just backed away from the scene before her very slowly, and decided to forget it ever happened. It was obvious Harry would have permanent memory loss from the way he was hitting his head.

I think that's his main goal. Look at him, Ginny. You once cried your eyes out into my pages about how Harry Potter never knew you existed. Now look. He's pathetic! There's no way he can defeat me! He will never defy me. I control his head as much as I control yours, and if I order him to die... he'll stab himself! Tom Riddle's voice filled her head.

Go away! I want nothing to do with you! You cannot control me! I am no Death Eater! And Harry is not pathetic, just terribly lost. Leave me be, Thomas! Ginny argued with the monster in her head.

Thomas is it now? Sorry Virginia, but only my mum gets to call me that. Oh, and just in... she's dead. I am no longer Tom as it is, Ginny! I AM LORD VOLDEMORT! How many times must I tell you? You take my name: Thomas Marvolo Riddle, and do a dramatic effect to make the letters float in the air. Then you-

I KNOW what you do Tom! You possessed me for a whole year, remember? I think I'd remember how to spell your name!

Oh, it wasn't just for a year! It was ever since that day at Flourish & Blotts. Do you remember that day? How much you wanted that young Malfoy to notice you? Whoops! I'm sorry! Do you still claim that it was Harry you've loved all these years? Right. Sorry, I must keep up with the times!

Fifty years too late, Riddle.


Ginny then blocked him from her mind. He was so wrong about her feelings for Malfoy! Course he was absolutely gorgeous, but a complete prat, and Ginny wanted nothing to do with him!

***

Hermione had long been calmed down and settled with a cup of soothing chamomile tea. She was still shaking however, partly from the fact that Ron was comforting her. They had also boarded the train and all were staring about the compartment, unable to think up adequate conversation. Ron was the first to break the silence.

"SO, Ginny... you and Harry hook-up yet?"

"Whatever do you mean, Ronald?" she asked, using his whole first name to let him know he was pushing it.

He obviously didn't get the message. "Well, I know you've always worshiped the ground he walked upon and now that he has finally noticed you, I thought-"

"What did you think Ron?! That I would just come running back to Harry because he finally has noticed me, as you so kindly put it? Did it ever occur to you that I might not like him anymore?" Ginny cut him off.

"Nah, Gin! You can deny it all you want, but I know you still like him! Things like that just don't go away!" Ron declared.

"Oh yeah? Watch me," Ginny said, stomping out of the compartment.

Good show!

Shut-up.


Please, PLEASE review. I want to know if you think I should conitnue with it...Any requests?
Ask Her if She Wants to Stay Awhile by dracos_beauty927
Ask Her if She Wants to Stay Awhile


What was Ron trying to get at, eh? That everyone still thinks that I'm madly in love with Harry Potter? Gah! I just want someone to get ME, and not the President of the Harry Potter fanclub! How pathetic do they think I am?! After six years, I'm still stalking Harry?! No sir! I've moved on to bigger and better things!

Someone coughed in the background making Ginny jump. She turned to see Draco Malfoy sitting across from her, one eyebrow raised. "Weasley, I don't want to get in the middle of your huff, but this is my compartment, and I would prefer to be alone."

"Well Malfoy, it is actually not your compartment, and I am free to stay here as long as I want!" she stated indignantly, sitting up a little straighter, but still had an annoyed look in her eyes.

"Suit yourself. I just wanted to warn you. I am, after all, Draco Malfoy. Big, bad Slytherins like me shouldn't be the kind of company that you, an innocent, young Gryffindor, should keep," he said, turning back to the window.

Ginny took this time to really notice him. Malfoy had become... well even more gorgeous over the summer, if that was possible. He no longer slicked his hair back, so it fell forward nicely into his eyes. Every now and then, he'd run his hand through it to try to keep it back. His hard features had softened somewhat. Ginny wondered if it was because he wasn't constantly sneering at something.

His eyes... oh his eyes! I've always loved them! So different from anything I've ever seen. So guarded, so mysterious... so enchanting! Did I just describe a Malfoy as enchanting?! Oi! What is this world coming to?! But he is gorgeous... there's no denying that... Ginny! Get a hold of yourself!

Yes Ginny, get a hold of yourself. After all, he is going to be my right-hand man once he turns seventeen this year. He'll be just as evil as his father! You don't want that. I know you dream about ridding the world of evil, so why be attracted to the evil you're trying to abolish? Go with Potter if you absolutely have to choose. Draco Malfoy is not for an 'innocent, young Gryffindor.'

What do you know? You're the only evil I'm trying to get rid of!

Ginny! I'm hurt! You want to get rid of me? After all I have done? You should be ashamed! I gave you a friend when the world was coming to an end. I helped you come up with that silly little rhyme for Potter on Valentine's Day, and you never thanked me! I'm still waiting for that one.

He didn't like it. That's why I never thanked you. You ruined me, Tom, and now I'm tainted forever. What thanks do you deserve, really?


***

"Do you ever ask yourself, why me?"

They had now been riding together for half an hour and this was the only sound that had been made.

"All the time, Weasley. Everyday when I wake-up and every night before I fall into a dreamless sleep," Draco answered.

"You don't dream?" Ginny inquired.

"No Weasley. I take a potion to take them away. I find that I get more rest. Anymore questions?" Draco was not telling her that by taking the potion, he no longer had nightmares and that was why he got more rest. But she was a Weasley. What did she know about dark circles under the eyes?

"No, I was just wondering if it had anything to do with that 'C' on your wrist. If you couldn't sleep because someone or something was haunting you in your dreams," Ginny said, fully aware she was treading on dangerous grounds.

"Why are you still here, Weasel?! Isn't it obvious that I'm dangerous to be around?! Don't you think that my wrist has been scarred for the Dark Lord, marking me as the 'Cream of the Crop' so that I can become his right-hand man?" Draco gritted out between his teeth, angry with her observation.

"I'm not scared of you, Malfoy. I've been around a lot worse than you, believe me. You are the least of my worries," she stated simply.

This shocked him. He was so use to everyone running scared. No one ever stuck around, and no one ever should. What did she know? There was no one more hurt or dangerous than him. He was in an extreme situation, and one wrong move could kill him.

However, he sighed in defeat. "It is for the Dark Lord's reference. Should I choose not to follow him, he knows that he can't torture me with Crucio. It's been done to me so many times that the 'C' embedded itself into my skin. If someone were to use it on me, I would only feel a pinch." Draco said, index finger tracing the scar.

"Why would you ever refuse to join Voldermort?" Draco was shocked that she'd said the name without a single stutter, but yet again, he was being judged by the reputation set up by his father.

"Why join? Would you? I find the whole concept absolutely pointless. Firstly, Malfoys bow down to no one, and second why be bound to a cause you don't believe in? All my life-" Draco stopped. He'd never uttered his thoughts about joining the ranks to anyone. Why start now, especially to a Weasley? "Never mind. I wouldn't expect you to understand. You only know the views of your precious Potter and the rest of your clan. You've never been hurt before, and wouldn't know the taste of blood even if someone hit you across the face." Draco turned again to face the window, but he wasn't finished. "You and everyone you know sees me as Draco Malfoy, the feared son of the most faithful servant to Voldermort. You see me as a spoiled prat who runs to his daddy every time something’s wrong. You see me as a weakling who always gets the best and has never had to lift a finger in his whole life. You dare to call me arrogant, and maybe it's true, but you never asked for an explanation. You just except that that's who I am, but I'd like to see you spend a day in my shoes, live my life, and maybe you'd think differently," he finished. That was more than enough.

"You call me arrogant? You're the one who just looks at me and thinks 'Brainless Weasley who will never have anything better than second-hand. She's so innocent and has never had to hurt her entire life.' You know nothing, Malfoy, and maybe for both of us, that's the best thing possible. But next time you think that, go ask your father what happened to Tom Riddle's diary in your second year. I'm sure he can give you an explanation that will change your mind!" Ginny told him.

"That was you?! You were the one with- I...oh Merlin, Ginny, I... wish that things would've been different for you. No one should've had to go through that. And if he, Riddle I mean, still speaks to you, block him out. I know it's difficult, but he'll drive you mad eventually. He'll turn you against everyone. Believe nothing he tells you. Remember, he only wants to regain human form." Draco was now looking at her with fury, concern, and shame mixed in his eyes.

Ginny was shocked. Of course, he was Draco Malfoy, and probably had never apologized to anyone in his whole life, but she was so used to everyone telling her how sorry they were for her, and how they wished there was something they could do. It was always the same "know we're always here for you and that we care” response. She was so sick of it, and to hear him say that he wished things were different, it showed that he knew how to deal with immense pain and he was also sick of the standard response. What was even greater was that he gave her what was probably the greatest advice she'd ever received.

"Thanks Malfoy," she said, offering him a smile.

"Yeah, well don't go spreading around that I can be a nice guy. It could ruin my reputation," he smirked.

"But I thought that that was what you wanted to get rid of...your slimy git impression," Ginny said, a little confused.

"I do, but not here, not now. Maybe someday, but not today," he said cryptically.

She knew she shouldn't push him further, so for the rest of the train ride, the rode in a companionable silence.

My beta hasn't been answering her email, so if there are mistakes...please forgive!
She Had Some Trouble With Herself by dracos_beauty927
She Had Some Trouble With Herself


"So, Malfoy, no funny business this year! You are going to live up to your responsilbities, or-"

"Or what, Granger? You'll hit me over the head with you're tenth copy of Hogwarts: A History? Ooh, I'll make sure I behave, then. Don't want to make you make you mad, Granger. You have some nasty weapons in that bag," Draco teased, wanting very much to get to his bed. Granger just had to clarify a few things, but he should've known that that meant he'd be with her for the whole night. That was something he didn't want spread around! He'd take Crucio over any boring lecture she threw at him.

"Malfoy! I was just trying to explain that you have to pull your weight! That doesn't mean taking points from Gryffindor. It means, protect the school, first and foremost. It means-"

"It means that next year, you could replace Professor Binns! Gah, no wonder Weasley can't stand you! Do you think that I haven't heard this all-" It was his turn to be cut off.

"Ron can stand me fine! Too fine, in fact."

"I wasn't talking about that Weasley, and don't ask. It's none of your business anyway, Granger, so keep your pointy nose out of it!" Draco snapped, and walked down to the dungeons.

He thinks my nose is pointy? Hermione asked herself, feeling the perfect curve. Well, he's...too....mean! Yeah, that'll teach you! Hermione, then realized that he couldn't hear her, and she should get to her own dorm. Tomorrow, I need to study, study, study! Exams are in ten months, two weeks, four days, eight minutes, and thirty-three seconds...NO thirty... thirty! Haha!

***

Ginny, my dear, my love, my PET. I know you're not asleep! Don't try that! I'm not your mother, remember? I'm in your mind! Those fake snores can't fool me! I'm the most feared dark-

TOM! Shut it! I really don't care, and don't call me your pet!

But a pet is a word for something you control. That is what you are! I control you! And I'm hurt that you don't care what I have to say! I'm crying now! See what you've done?!

But, Tom, crying shows weakness, remember? You should know better.

But I am weak, Virginia. I need you. I NEED you, Ginny. You cannot deny me! No one will be able to save you tonight!


She tried her hardest to keep still and ward him off, but he was too strong. She felt herself rising to her feet. That was the last thing she remembered before blacking out....
***

Why are the dungeons so far away? I mean, I could be in bed right now if I was in Gryffindor! I wouldn't want to be in THERE, though. Can't see how they survive!

Draco was wandering the dark castle after his little chat with Hermione when he ran into something, or someone, rather.

"Get out of my way, you, you blood traitor!" The voice sounded feminine, but with something more sinister within.

"I am a- Weasley?" Draco said, ashtonished when he saw the young woman in the torch light all the way down here.

"Even in the dim light, I can tell that you are not a Weasley!" she said, and then he knew.

"Ginny!" he said, grabbing her shoulders. He knew enough not to shake her, for it could hurt her. "Ginny, let him go! Fight him! You've done it before, I know you have! Don't let him tell you different! He's wrong! He's-"

"Draco?"
***

Ginny! Ginny, let him go! Fight him! You've done it before, I know you have!

Don't listen to him, Gin Gin. He doesn't know what he's saying! He just wants you to let me go so you won't be protected. Listen to me-

Don't let him tell you different! He's wrong!


Ginny felt herself find courage in the unknown voice. She felt herself regain consciousness, and found herself eye-to-eye with Draco Malfoy.

"Ginny!" he said, and hugged her to him. Then, he realized what he was doing. "Um...sorry. Did he hurt you?" Draco knew it was a stupid question, but it was the first thing he could think of at the moment.

"What do you think?" Ginny asked. It was a flat and tired tone. There was no fire behind it, and that was what scared him the most.

"Sorry, stupid question. I'm just-" he was interrupted by a pronounced yawn from her. "Maybe I should get you back up to Gryffindor Tower."

She just shook her head. "I can't be up there tonight. I just have this awful feeling! Please, Draco!" she pleaded. She put her forehead on his chest, and started to sob. "Don't make me go! He's hurt me too many times!"

Draco was unfamliar with this situation. Usually, girls just wanted other things from him. They definately never wanted to be held. He was rigid at first, but then instinctively snaked his arms around her. It was then he realized she was shaking, so he wrapped his cloak around the both of them.

"How would you feel about coming back to my room?" he asked once she had calmed down. She gave him a look that said you may be the Slytherin King, but you are not going to take advantage of the situation. He, in turn, said, "Virginia Whatever-Your-Middle-Name-Is Weasley, do you honestly find me that revolting? Do you think that for one second that I would hurt you after I just saved you? Believe me, I've gotten enough favors to last me the rest of my life, and then some. I don't need anything from you. But after just having a four hour converstation with Miss Know-it-all Granger about my duties as Head Boy, I can't very well leave you out here in the hall, can I?" Draco asked.

"Elizabeth," Ginny stated simply. When Draco raised his eyebrow at her, she continued, "Elizabeth is my middle name."

He smirked at her, and led the way to his room. Virginia Elizabeth Weasley. Traditional, but beautiful all the same. Suits her. he thought. Finally, they came to his portrait entrance. "Now, Weasley, don't memorize my password. Cover your ears if you have to, because they never change it. It's the same stupid rhyme year after year, and I really don't want it out and around," Draco warned, then turned back to the huge portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

"Password,"

Draco cleared his throat,
"Oh, Hogwarts has taught me very well,
Down in these dungeons I should dwell,
Knowing I'm privileged to be the Head Boy,
Beating out Gryffindor,
And all they employ,
My room is a carvern,
My secrets held tight,
Into the darkness,
Let in no light,
So open your gates,
Welcome me in,
The Official Head Boy of Slytherin
," he finished, and Salazar moved aside to let them in.

"Good evening, Mr. Malfoy," the portrait greeted.

Ginny was enveloped in green. It was absolutely beautiful. He had a huge, four poster, king sized bed. There was a mahogany desk, and a fake window to let in some light. It was incredibly furnished with different things, but she had to remember that Malfoys only had the best. There was a huge fire going, and Ginny sudddenly didn't feel so cold anymore. Draco looked as though he was seeing it for the first time, too.

As if reading her mind, he said, "I've seen it once before, but not with all my stuff in it. It's great not to have to share a room. I'm sure next year you'll be Head Girl. From what I've heard, your chances are very high."

Ginny had already settled on one side of the bed. "Really? Did I tell you that we have some of the same classes?" she asked as Draco took off his cloak.

"But you're only a sixth year," He was now taking off his shirt.

Ginny had to gulp down the words she was about to say. Draco was gorgeous! He had a Seeker's body. It wasn't weak at all, instead well muscled without going overboard. She could hardly breathe from the sight, which was very surprising, but then he unbuckled his pants! She was deprived of a view, for he quickly slid into silk pajama bottoms, and walked over to her, smirking.

"You know, with the amount of brothers you have, you would think that you could handle a shirtless guy." He sat down next to her on the bed. He heard her audibly gulp, and he chuckled. "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

She shook her head, regained her senses, and patted on the bed next to her, "Well, I suppose you get used to seeing the same men without shirts, and to see another...well, it's a little unnerving. I'm over it now," Ginny said, as Draco flopped down on the bed next to her. "Back to what I was saying before," she turned on her side, facing him, and he mimicked her, "I'm going to be in your Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts classes. Those are the ones that I'm proficient in, and I've mastered my year already." she explained.

"Sounds good," he said as she scooted over into his arms. He wrapped one arm protectively over her. "Good night, Virginia Elizabeth Weasley."

"Sweet dreams, Draco How-Ever-Many-Middle-Names-You-Have Malfoy," Ginny returned.

"Fourty-five,"

"Maybe you could tell them to me sometime."

"I'd like that."

And so, for the first time in years, Ginny Weasley fell asleep without haunting nightmares, and Draco Malfoy fell asleep, forgetting all about the potion to keep away his demons.
I Know I Tend to Get So Insecure by dracos_beauty927
I Know I Tend To Get So Insecure


"Good morning," Draco said as her eyes fluttered open.

"What happened?" she asked him.

"Ginny! I'm shocked that you don't remember what happened during the most magical night of my life! You did things...pleasurable things that I will never forget! I'm shocked that-" Draco was hit in the head with one of his huge pillows.

"Draco Malfoy! I can't believe you!" she was astounded by the sound of his laughter. It was so melodical, but then she remembered he was part veela. "You promised you wouldn't take advantage of my situation." she, too, was laughing at this point.

"But Ginny, dearest," Draco said with mock hurt,"You promised you'd remember, and that the firewhiskey wasn't that bad! Now, I only have the memories," Draco clutched at his heart.

"Did you sleep well?" Ginny asked, changing the subject, trying to take the blush from her cheeks that accompanied the thoughts of what he was suggesting.

"Mmm hmm," Draco sounded. "Probably the best I've ever had. Don't let that go to your head, though." he smiled.

Wow! I thought that smirk was sexy! But...wow! I do NOT have feelings for Draco! Er- Malfoy, I mean. But-

"Ginny? Hello...I'm in bed with the most beautiful girl in school. Where are you?" he asked in a far away tone.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Are you that oblivious? Honestly, Weasley, can't you look in the mirror? Of course you are, and you know I wouldn't say that to you unless I meant it," he assured her.

"Oh right, the whole Weasley/Malfoy thing. Is that ever going to end, Draco?" she asked, with annoyance in her voice.

"Well, Ginny, I think it did when you slept in my bed last night," he answered, smirking. He was answered with a pillow to the head again. He doubled over, laughing his head off.

"If you ever say that to anyone, we will go back to the old Malfoy/Weasley thing! Understand?" she asked, forcefully.

"Aw, Gin! You took all the fun out of it! I was actually going to tell your brother that you were the best I've ever had, just to see the look on his face!"

She glared at him, and then remembered. "RON! Draco, what time is it?"

"6:30, I believe. Why? Eager to get back to Potter are you?" His face suddenly became hard.

"Not you too!" she groaned. "I've been over Harry since third year, and still people will never let me live it down!"

Draco gave her a skeptical look, and then sighed,"In that case, I better get you back up there, huh?"

***

"Excuse me, excuse me! I'm Head Boy, and I demand to know what happened here!" Draco and Ginny were making their way through the crowd to the Gryffindor portrait hole. It seemed as though the whole school was trying to fit in that single spot.

"Like you know nothing about it, Malfoy! You probably executed the whole plan yourself!" A Ravenclaw seventh year shouted.

"Yeah! Probably let them in yourself! You are, after all, Head Boy, so therefore know the password to get in!" another yelled.

"And he has priveldges to wander the castle late at night, too! I bet it was him! Dumbledore made a mistake in putting you in charge!"

"Will you all just shut it?! I want to know what happened here, too! It is my house, you know!" Ginny silenced them.

"Ginny! Oh, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Seamus Finnigan worked his way over to her. He glared at Draco, and pulled her away. Ginny stared back at Draco, who looked ready to murder Seamus and the rest of the crowd. Look for me later, she mouthed at him, and he nodded slightly.

Seamus led her to a more quiet spot, then held her close. "Seamus! What is going on?" she spat out, trying to push him off her.

As if you don't know, Virginia. I have this awful feeling! Please, Draco! Don't make me go! Tom voice filled her head in a high-pitched, girly tone. You know damn well that this was going to happen, and because you ran away with Mr. Night in Shining Armor over there, innocent people got hurt! It's because of you that your new best friend is going to get the Dementor's Kiss now!

What are you talking about, Tom? Draco's not going to get in trouble for whatever happened here! I was with him all last night!

Yes, but what were you doing with him last night. They'll never believe that you spent the night with Malfoy willingly. To all the teachers, he would've forced you. Either way, he's dead!

What did you do? What happened?!

It's not what I did, dearest. Its what he didn't do! He's Head Boy, and now, he's going to pay for trying to get rid of me! And you know who's going to rat him out? Your favorite brother, that's who!


***

"So tell me one more time, Mr. Weasley. Who was in your dorm last night?" Madam Pomfrey questioned in the Hospital Wing.

"Maowfroy," Ron answered, barely able to open his mouth.

"Nod your head if you mean, Draco Malfoy, Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch Team and Head Boy of Hogwarts."

Ron nodded fervently. There was only one Draco Malfoy, and he knew who he saw last night. He remembered him so vividly. He crouched over his bed, wand at Ron's throat. His sea blue eyes were gleaming, as if he'd just won the wizard lottery. Like he needed to, Ron thought with utter hatred. Malfoy had only muttered nine vivid words to him.

"Let's see him weasel his way out of this!"

Ron turned his head painfully to his right. Harry was still unconcious, and next to him was a crippled Hermione. He didn't understand. Malfoy was supposed to be an slimy, whiney git, but this was really unexpected.

Suddenly, the infirmary door bust open, and his little sister ran in. "Ron!" she shouted, sprinting to his side. She enveloped him in her arms, and he realized she was panting out words.

"It...wasn't...wasn't...him. It...it...wasn't..D-"

"Miss Weasley! I understand your concern, but your brother needs to tell us what happened. He is the least injured-"

"But Madam Pomfrey!"

"No but's Miss Weasley! I need to summon Draco Malfoy here. If he's still at school, that is! The coward!"

Ginny felt more rage than she had ever felt before. "It wasn't him!"

"Nonsense! Your poor brother can't speak well, but he isn't dillusional! He knows what he saw. Now, go eat breakfast! You are not needed here!" the matron ushered her out. Ginny protested, but soon she was outside a locked infirmary door.

Dumbledore. He'll help! He's got to!

***
"I'm getting you out of here, Mr. Malfoy."

"Why do I need to leave! I didn't do anything! I had a discussion with Granger, and then I went to bed. Nothing else happened! I swear, Professor!" Draco declared.

Professor Snape was doing his best not to stumble as he packed his things on the frozen dungeon floor. "I believe you, Mr. Malfoy, but-"

"Will you cut the Mr. Malfoy crap, Severus? Since when have we ever been on formal terms outside the classroom? You're scaring me." Draco shivered as he thought about what the Potions Master was suggesting.

"You should be scared, Mr.- Draco. What you are being accused of is very serious. You have no witnesses to support your story. I would ask Miss Granger, but the one time when he voice is needed, she cannot speak. There are only two Gryffindors that remain unharmed. However, Mr. Finnigan and Miss Weasley are not your biggest fans,"

Draco smirked at this. He would ask for Ginny to back him up, but he couldn't put her in that position. He wasn't going to flee, though. It would only prove that he was guilty, which he wasn't.

"Come along, Draco."

Again, he shivered. Snape could sound so much like his father. That was the last person he wanted to be reminded of. "But Severus-"

"No but's, Draco. You are not going to stay here. You'll surely get the Dementor's Kiss. You and your followers killed a young boy, Mr. Malfoy. There's nothing I can-"

"Severus, the boy wants to answer for his conduct. You can't deprive him of that." Dumbledore was in the doorway of Snape's office. He looked as though his world had come to an end. He was so exhausted, and looked even more ancient then before. Draco felt more scared than ever. He had never really appreciated the Headmaster before, and Snape told him that Potter was hardly breathing. There was no way that Draco would survive if Dumbledore had to pick between the supposed hero and the villian. "Come with me, Mr. Malfoy."


Sorry to end it there. I know I promised a flashback, but it will come. This one just came to me, and took a life of its own. You know how that goes. Please Review!
Doesn't Matter Anymore by dracos_beauty927
Doesn’t Matter Anymore


“Draco, I trust that you will not reveal this information I am about to dispense to you.” Lucius Malfoy’s voice filled his head.

A twelve-year-old Draco sat in his father’s study, eager that he was going to get in on something top secret. “I won’t tell father. I don’t want to disappoint you,” he replied, wanting to impress his hero.

“Very good, son. This year, the Dark Lord is coming back, but not as you would think. It’s more like his memory. A young girl is going to help us with the assignment.”

“Who?” Draco asked, a little scared.

“Who isn’t important for you to know. I don’t trust you enough. You’re young, yet. Maybe when you’re older,” Lucius said, standing up. He went over to the bookshelf. Draco sneered. He hated being treated like a little kid when it was obvious he wasn’t.

His father set a ratty book in front of him. “Open it, Draco,” he commanded.

Draco drew the cover back. Tom Marvolo Riddle. Hmm…wonder who he is. His father then handed him a quill.

“Write in it,” Lucius barked.

My name is Draco Malfoy, and I find the whole diary concept frustrating. Who would write emotions down on paper for someone to read?

Hello, Mr. Malfoy. The diary concept, itself, is frustrating, and not of any use, but what you can do with it! That is where the real magic is.

Yeah, what can you do?

You can overpower someone weaker than yourself. You can make them believe things that no one else would find rational. You can take away everything they care for, and turn them against it all. All you have to do is find the right words.

You don’t need a diary for that.

When you’re nearly dead, Draco, you do.

So what was it that you did, Tom.

I lived, and then was betrayed thousands of times. Now, I have no idea where I am exactly. Never put yourself out there to be hurt, Malfoy. There’s so much that people can do to you if you do.

I’ve heard this all before, Mr. Riddle. My father tells me these things everyday.

Smart father you’ve got yourself there.

He likes to think so, but even now, I’m starting to disagree.

You will not end up well, then.

Wellness is what you make it. If you call my father well, than you are crazy.

You have some wit.

Does that make me the smart one, now?

Not in this life. I assure you, if anyone goes against me, they will end up dead.

That’s hilarious! But you need to remember, Tom, you are just a book.

But there’s so much I can do from inside these pages. You just wait.



He’d been in the Headmaster’s office before, and it was his favorite room. He loved seeing the weird objects. It reminded him of Knockturn Alley, without the foreboding atmosphere. He now had to disagree, however. This was the worst thing that could possibly happen. Snape was threatening him with the Dementor’s Kiss, and even if he got out of that, he would either be sent to Azkaban or worse… Malfoy Manor. Hogwarts was his home. Why did people think he’d screw it all up?

“I believe you, Mr. Malfoy, owe me an explanation,” the Headmaster brought him back to reality. He no longer wanted to think about the diary.

"No to be disrespectful, sir, but I owe you nothing."

"And how do you figure that? Mr. Weasley saw you in the Gryffindor common room, and Hermione Granger calls out to you in her sleep. How do you explain all this when I've got muggle parents wanting to know what happened to the young man you murdered?" Dumbledore had risen to his feet.

"I didn't do anything! Don't you understand? I'm innocent!" Draco, too, had risen.

"You see, this is what I was hoping for, Mr. Malfoy. Unfortunately, a good outcome to this is very unlikely. There is no one who can vouch for you, as Professor Snape has informed me that you were alone last night," Dumbledore sat down again, and stared hard at Draco.

"There was no one with me last night, sir," Draco sighed in defeat, and sat down, as well.

"He's lying, Headmaster. I was with him all last night. I know I shouldn't have been, and I know it was very wrong. But maybe, since I can save his life, it wasn't so wrong." Ginny was standing in the corner near the door. Draco could tell she'd sprinted the whole way, and she looked extremely beautiful at that moment. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, her lips a deep rouge from the cold, and her hair all messy from her run. She was his angel.

Ginny couldn't believe her timing. She got to call Draco Malfoy a liar! Plus, she got to save him.

Dumbledore looked at one oblivious teen to the next, and chuckled merrily. He'd known something was wrong with Mr. Weasley's story, and it turned out that the youngest member of the clan was going to rescue the son of her family's worst enemy.

Just like those muggle soap operas, he thought, and his eyes lit up. This is going to get exciting!

Please review. I know its short, but a longer one is on its way!
She Always Belonged to Someone Else by dracos_beauty927
She Always Belonged to Someone Else


"I hope you realize how serious this is, Miss Weasley. You're contradicting witnesses who've sworn that they saw Draco Malfoy in the Gryffindor dormitories. Are you sure that you were really with him last night?" the Minister of Magic questioned. Ginny had been in Dumbledore's office for hours. Dumbledore had brought in ten ministry officials, and sent Draco with Snape to the infirmary to check out his damage.

"Yes, sir. I was with him-"

"Willingly? Did Mr. Malfoy force you into his bed?" a younger woman asked.

"My son would never do that! Especially to a Weasley! The idea is outrageous! But I do agree with you. I think she's lying!" Oh yes, Lucius Malfoy had insisted on attending. He was staring Ginny down like a dog. She tried to just ignore his presence, but he had made it downright impossible.

"I'm not lying! I was with him! I swear on-" Ginny never seemed to get to finish a sentence.

"On what? What do you have to swear on? Your family's rags? Well, no offense, Miss Weasley, but that is hardly worth anything here. You know what I think?" he continued on without a response, "I think that Virginia here is a young child with Noah's Ark for a family. It's obvious she doesn't get enough attention, so she had to pick on someone who does. My son just happened to be the lucky target. Honestly, wasn't it she who has worshipped Harry Potter for all these years, just trying to get some fame? Now, she's trying to embarrass my heir! Why should we believe her?" Lucius was now crouched in front of Ginny. He whispered so only she could hear, "When all along you've just been a scerw-up. First, you ruined my lord, and now you're trying to ruin my son. Well, he wants nothing to do with you, just like Riddle. You will always and forever be nothing. No one will ever want you, you tainted-"

"That's enough, Lucius!" Dumbledore interrupted. Ginny was trying to fight the tears, but nothing helped. He was right. She would always be in the way. No one would ever want Ginny Weasley. What she didn't know was that more than one person already did.

***

It was awful. Who could think that he would do such a horrible thing? There was so much blood. The whole Gryffindor house was cramped inside the small infirmary beds. As he approached Ron's bed, he started to shake. Malfoy's don't shake! Father would be so upset! Draco, then, tried to shake harder.

"Weasley," he beckoned, not wanting to get too close.

Ron slowly turned over. His eyes bulged when he saw Draco standing there. "Ack!" he screamed, obviously having most of his voice back. "Malfoy! What do you want? Haven't you caused enough damage! You-you-" Ron remembered. He remembered the platinum hair, gruesome sneer, sea blue eyes... Wait! Sea blue eyes? Malfoy has silver! What's wrong with me? I knew he...wait! If it wasn't him, then who did this?

"Weasley! Are you alright?" Draco asked, crossing the floor to his bed. Ron saw Snape lurking in the corner with a huffy Pomfrey.

"It- it wasn't you! You have different eyes, and- Ginny! Ginny knew! She was trying to tell me that it wasn't you! What are you doing here?" Ron asked, nearly out of breath from the whole ordeal.

"Trying to save my soul. I have one, believe it or not. Look, Weas- Ron, I know we have never gotten along, but you're Potter's friend. You're part of the Dream Team that doesn't believe in social status, and looks past the reputation when that person's in need. I'm asking you to help me. Please!" This wasn't easy for him, especially because it was his worst enemy of sorts. Well, atleast it's not Potter!

"I guess," Ron answered shortly, scooting up so that his back waas against the pillows. "What do you want to know?"

"Let's start at the beginning," Draco answered, suddenly very grateful for Weasley's existance.

"How about when I woke-up and the not-you was standing above me?" Ron asked in monotones.

"That would be the beginning, yes," Draco answered, getting impatient.

"Don't get snarky with me, Malfoy. I'm saving your arse remember?" Ron said, knowing he had the upper hand.

Draco snarled. "Just get on with it!"

***

She was so beautiful. He had no idea why he didn't say anything all those years ago when he could've had her. She worshipped him, and thought he walked on water. Maybe it was because he had been an immature little runt, who only thought about winning against Voldemort. But now, Harry Potter realized that without her, he would end up alone. Ginny was his life now, and as he laid with her in his arms, he knew it was for real. Or, at least it was for him. He knew she'd been scared of this, and he knew that she didn't love him, but he could make her love him. She could marry him, and they could live forever together. He would make her the happpiest woman alive. He was, after all, her hero, and she would be completely- oh who was he kidding? She would never want to be with him, but here he was, with her in his arms. She turned into him and whispered, "Harry?"

He turned to face her, and she leaned in to kiss him. In that moment, he knew. All of his insecurities just melted away...


And then, he woke-up....
***

"HARRY! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" Ron was over to his side in a second.

"Of course, leave it to Weasley to jump when Potter calls. I thought we were getting somewhere!" Draco drawled, indignantly.

"Malfoy?!" Harry ground out between his teeth. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be stowed away in Azkaban?!"

"He didn't do it, Harry. It was someone else," Ron tried to calm his best friend.

"Who, then?"

"Well, that's what we were trying to figure out, until you had to come in and wake-up so that your true love, Weasley, could tend to you every need," Draco drawled again.

"Ginny? Where is she? Is she alright? Did she get out okay?" Harry inquired, suddenly frantic.

"I didn't mean that Weasley!" Draco sneered, eyes turning cold at the thought of Ginny and Potter being each other's true love. "She's fine. I would tell you how fine she is, except I don't want to break her trust," Draco said, knowing they wouldn't buy it, but glad to see a little jealousy in Potter's eyes.

"Draco!" a cold voice barked. Draco knew the voice so well. It had haunted his days and nights since he was three. The bark was the signal for the bite. What is he doing here? Draco turned to see his father coming into the infirmary with nine other Ministry officails, including the Minister, Dumbledore, and Ginny.

"Yes, father?" he tried his best with even tones.

"The Minister has something he would like to say," Dumbledore said softly, stepping in before Lucius could.

Cornelius Fudge stepped forth and cleared his throat. "Draco Malfoy, you are hereby cleared of all charges against you on account of the fact that an eye-witness saw you at the time the crime was being commited."

Draco's heart surged, and he ran towards Ginny and enveloped her in his arms, thanking her through her tears. "Hey! Don't let my father get to you, okay." He'd been on the receiving end of Lucius's rage too many times to count.

"How did you know that it was him who was bugging me?" Ginny asked, ashtonished. Before Draco could answer, he was being torn out of the embrace by the collar, and dragged out into the hallway. He was met with a huge blow to his stomach that threw him against the wall.

"What were you thinking, Draco? You obviously aren't fit enough to be a Malfoy! Embracing a bloody Weasley, Draco! She's trash! She's vile! She's in love with Harry Potter! What kind of person does that make you? Taking out Potter's garbage? You don't deserve me!" Lucius seemed to know he'd hit a nerve. He saw Draco's jaw set, and knew how to hurt the boy if he made any further mistakes. "You know, it's too bad that I couldn't kill her. She would've made a good addition to my list," he shrugged, "Maybe some other time." Lucius walked back in the infirmary, closely followed by his son.

Draco's heart skipped a beat when he saw Ginny sitting on the edge of Harry's bed, feeling his forehead. She can deny it all she wants, but I know she loves him! I'm such an idiot!

"Mr. Malfoy, I apologize for your father's actions ahead of time," Snape broke his thoughts.

"It's a little late for that. And please, it's Draco."

Please review, and I'll love you forever... :D
I Know Where You Hide by dracos_beauty927
I Know Where You Hide


"Are you sure you want to do this? You sure that he really confessed? I mean, of course you're sure, but we can turn back now. You don't have to do this," Draco told Ginny outside of the Potion's classroom a week after the charges were dropped. She had gone to Dumbledore and told him everything about Riddle. He advised her to take Occlumency with Professor Snape. Draco was to escort her to and from these midnight lessons. Ginny hated that she had to be watched all the time, but she was glad it wasn't Ron or Harry. They'd been acting so weird lately. Hermione eventually woke-up, and when she did, they went straight to the library. They'd had their noses stuck in the books so long trying to figure out who impersonated Draco that they didn't notice that Ginny was hanging around the real Draco.

"You say I don't have to, but really, I do. I can't have him in my mind. I can't let him endanger the ones I love," Ginny answered. Mainly Potter, Draco thought jealously.

"Fine, but just know that I'll be here," he said reassuringly.

"I know, and that's always very helpful, Draco." And with that, Ginny walked into the Potions class.

***

He wanted to go her. Every time Snape would cast his wand at her and shout "Legilimens," he wanted to pick her up. It was obviously tiring her out. Every time the spell was cast, she fell to the floor, and it took all his self-control not to beg the professor to stop. He's only trying to help. She needs to get rid of him, and she needs to feel the weakness. That way, Riddle won't want to feed off her. He won't get anywhere trying to find strength in the weak. Draco tried to reassure himself, but everytime she fell, he'd have to do it all over again. It should be Potter here with her. He'd be better at this. He knows what she's going through, and I'm just the stuck-up Malfoy, who will never give a damn. Draco cursed himself as he watched Ginny fall for the last time. He knew he couldn't take it any longer.

"Professor! I think that's enough for one night. She won't be able to walk tomorrow as it is!" Draco interrupted.

Snape, who was sweaty already, nodded shortly. "I'll expect you to practice, Miss Weasley," was all he could muster.

"Yes, sir," Ginny said, slowly rising to her feet. She walked towards Draco, but her legs couldn't stabilize her long enough, so she fell predictably into his arms. Draco caught her, of course, with his seeker reflexes.

"Woah, Gin! You alright?" he questioned with what she noted to be actual concern.

"Yes, Draco, I'm fine." She tried to convince him but he wasn't fooled. She straightened her shoulders, and actually looked as though she were fine. To the untrained eye, she would have pulled it off, but Draco had spent his whole life being trained to look for the weakness in others. As she sauntered out into the hall, he saw her limp. He nodded in acknowledement to Snape, and followed he out. They walked for a few moments, until he saw blood dotting on her lips, which he had been watching very intently. She had been biting her bottom lip to silence the painful cries, but it was only worsening it. She stumbled, and cried out as the air stung the wound. He couldn't stand it anymore. With one swift movement, he swept her up into his arms new-bride style, and carried her light weight down the hall.

"Draco! What are you doing?!" she shouted, wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

"What does is feel like? I'm carrying you to Gryffindor Tower so you don't injure yourself further," Draco stated simply.

"I'm fine! I can walk myself!" she insisted.

"You know, you're almost as stubborn as me! But you also know, I'm not stupid. I know you hurt, and by the way you're acting, you twisted something." Draco predicted.

"Fine! You win!" Ginny retorted, irritably,

"I always do," he said, putting her down softly on the dungeons floor.

"Now, what're you doing?"

"Healing you." Draco took out his wand, and by the light of the torch, whispered the incantation.

Ginny felt her ankle stretch and flex tightly. It hurt for a second, but then felt as though she had just worked out for an hour. It was perfect, better than perfect, actually.

"Thanks, Draco," she said, gratefully.

"Anytime."

***

Harry didn't know what to think. Ginny was always off with Malfoy, and he hated it. Ginny was supposed to be his! They hadn't made it official, but she knew how much he loved her. No one could ever love her as much as he did. The ferret boy needed to keep his distance.

"Malfoy!" Harry called to him outside of Herbology.

"What can I do for you, Potty?" he smirked.

"Easy. Stay away from Ginny. Simple, right? She is, after all, just a Weasley, so therefore couldn't hold your attention for very long."

"This where you and I differ, Potter. Some might call you a noble hero, but I see past it all. You're just jealous that she doesn't want to be with you, but even if she did, I wouldn't dictate her every move. It'll crush her spirit, and I won't do what he did to her. And no, she's not just a Weasley. She's much better than any imitation Ginny you have stowed away in your head, Potter. She's perfect, and you, Boy Who Lived To Be An Unbelievable Prat, want power over something so pure. But here at this school, I am the Head Boy, and you take orders from me. Don't turn that around." With that, he stalked away. Did I just calls Ginny perfect?

***

Over the course of the next few days, Ginny noticed that Draco was more distant. Snape had assigned Harry to take over her Occlumency lessons, on the vague explanation that Draco had urgent Head Boy duties. Ginny felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of Draco spending late nights with Hermione coming up with safer rules and regulations. The late nights also meant that Draco had less time in the day for her. She felt more alone with Harry than anyone else. She was constantly having to wrack her mind to think up conversation topics, equivalent to that of the morning's weather.

"Oh, Ginny," she tried to walk to her first class faster as Colin's footsteps caught up. "Wait up! Where are you up to in such a hurry? Sheesh, I've been looking for you everywhere! I haven't seen you all year, and I've missed you!"

Isn't he pathetic, Gin?

You think every guy interested in me is pathetic, Tom, when in reality, it's you who is the pathetic one.

Oh, but Ginny you are so wrong. I'm not in reality. I only exist in your mind... for the moment...


"Oi, Ginny," Colin said, waving his hand in front of her face. "Are you there?"

"Yes, Colin, I'm fine. I just have to go find-" Ginny wasn't sure who she should find at the moment, but her feet knew the path to take. "Bye Colin, I'll see you around sometime!" she called over her shoulder as her legs led her to the library.

Upon entrance, she saw Harry and Ron sitting at a table, talking with their heads very close together. Her gaze didn't stick there very long, for they searched for the white blond head all around. She couldn't see him, but her heart knew he was in there. She walked in and searched through the aisles. It was then she heard a giggling girl voice and her eyes followed her ears to the sight in the far corner of the library.

There, in the mist of books was the young man Ginny had been searching for, sitting very close to one Hermione Granger. She marched over to them, and realized that while Hermione was looking very pleased, Draco looked as though her wished he could summon himself some ruby slippers, and find his way home. She caught his gaze, and his enchanting eyes light up.

"Ginny!" he exclaimed, rising to his feet. He looked so tired. She just wanted to hold him forever, but she had to remember why she was there.

"I have to talk to you about my Occlumency. I don't think-"

"Ginny, can't you see that we're busy here? We have to think up rules to keep Hogwarts safe. And besides, Draco isn't your guardian for those lessons anymore. Harry is located over there," Hermione voiced with obvious irritation. Ginny swelled at the look in her eyes. She was obviously maintaining feelings for her Slytherin Prince! When did Hermione become such a Parkinson? Does Draco feel the same way?

"Shove it, Granger," Draco snapped, and Ginny had to bite back a smile. "It's obvious that Potter is busy trying to save the world, and you're the one thinking up all these ridiculous rules anyway. I've done nothing, and Ginny needs my help, so I will see you... whenever I feel like it," Draco ended, trying to sound tough. He followed Ginny out of the library, and then led her to his room.

***

"Did I interrupt something?" Ginny asked, hoping to get the answer she wanted.

Draco gave her the biggest glare he could muster while trying to start a roaring fire. "Interrupt something? Why yes, actually. You interrupted Granger ranting on and on about why wearing wool socks would keep our feet warmer, so inevitably, we'd be safer from the cold. She thought she was being funny."

"She wants you, you know," Ginny relied, solemnly.

Draco let out the biggest laugh. "Gran-ger! Wa-nt ME?" he wrenced out between chuckles.

"She does! Are you laughing at me?!"

"Not you, specifically, but your accusations. Do you actually think that the Hermione Granger likes me, an big, bad Slytherin?" Draco raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Didn't you see the way she was looking at you? It's the same way I do, and that means-" Ginny rambled before she could stop herself. She covered her mouth and turned away from Draco, who was now perched atop his bed. She heard the springs strain as he pushed himself up.

He stood behind her, and grabbed her arm away from her mouth. "That means what?" he whispered in her ear.

It sent shivers down Ginny's spine. She knew she felt things for him that she never thought any guy would return, but as he laced his fingers between hers she knew he did.

What are you doing, Ginny? How can you think that Draco Malfoy could ever care about anyone but himself? He's a selfish prat, who no matter how much you care about him, he will never love you!

Funny, Riddle. You just described yourself perfectly.


But, she knew she couldn't confess to her feeling for Draco right then. Tom was a constant presence in her mind that was more than willing to turn her against Draco. She had to let him know that the Occlumency wasn't working. "Draco, I have to tell you something."

His breath was hot and expectant against her neck.

"The Occlumency isn't working," she left it blunt and vague, waiting for him to make the next move.

Draco turned her around slowly, and gazed horrified into her eyes. "When was his last attack?" he asked, desperately.

"Just now," Ginny said, wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt herself grow weak from all the stress her body was taking at once.

Draco swiftly moved her over to the bed, and sat her against his headboard. Her head lolled back, and all she wanted to do was fall asleep in the safety of his arms.

"I'm going to get Snape okay? I'll be right back, I promise, but it's obvious that you're not going anywhere," he said, turning reluctantly. In two seconds he was gone, and Ginny was left alone for the first time this school year with her demon.

Oh, Ginny. You see, Malfoy's too scared to stay with you. He doesn't want you.

You're wrong! He's getting me help!

That's what you think, but really, Virginia, he's never coming back.

What have you done to him?

I didn't do anything. His leaving is of his own free will.

He's going to come back for me. He wouldn't just leave.

Go ahead. Wait him out if you have to.


Ginny sat on his bed, breathing in his scent. It was so calming and yet terrifying at the same time. He smelled of expensive cologne, cedar, and fresh fallen rain. It was all his own, and she loved it... loved him.

Thanks to all you guys who reviewed! Review and I'll love you forever...
Tried So Hard to Say Goodbye/Part One by dracos_beauty927
Tried So Hard to Say Good-bye


Draco....


He's not coming...

He is, too. He wouldn't leave me!

He's already gone


Ginny woke-up, breathing hard. It was so dark in Draco's room, and she feared for the worst. She gasped, and looked around. All she could see was pitch black, and the bed beneath her was not familiar. It wasn't Draco's feather soft matress, but more like how a hosiptal bed would feel. It only lacked the smell of the infirmary.

She heard the low murmur of voices. They sounded worried and serious, but she wanted to go to them. She needed to know where Draco was. She tried to sit up, but couldn't move. She struggled, but nothing happened. She cried out, and felt herself being shaken.


She sat up immediatly, and breathed a sigh of relief that it was only a dream within a dream.

"Ginny?" Draco beckoned, grabbing her hand.

She turned to him, giving him her brightest smile. He hadn't left her! Tom was wrong!

"You might want to drink this, Gin. It'll make you feel better," Draco said, handing her a goblet of steaming liquid.

"What is it?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Nevermind what it is, Miss Weasley. Just drink it."

Ginny groaned inwardly at the sight of Snape. She was enjoying Draco, and didn't want to have the forboding image of the Potions Master. He continued to glare at her, so she finally consented to drink it. Draco was the last thing she saw before she fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

When she awoke again, she was in her own bed. Ron, Hermione, and Harry gathered around. "Hello all," she said in the same tone she'd aquired what she guessed to be the previous night.

"Ginny!" Ron yelped, enveloping her in his rock hard embrace. The other two continued in tow, til she could hardly breathe.

"We're so glad you're okay! Snape insisted you would be, but you know that old wanker doesn't know what he's talking about!" Harry said, triumphant to insult the professor.

"But Draco does," Hermione said, biting her lip. "He said she would be fine, and I believe him."

"Since when is it Draco, 'Mione? I liked it as Malfoy, and now, you're growing soft on the prat!" Ron bellowed.

"I am not, Ronald! I just think he's rather charming. I mean, has he ever smiled at you?" she asked, with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Charming?! That selfish PIG?! And frankly, I don't think it would matter much if he smiled at me or not!" Ron yelled at her.

"I have to agree with her, Ron. Remember, he is the selfish pig who saved me more than once, no questions asked. You should be more grateful," Ginny said while leaving her dorm.

The Dream Team just stared at the slamming door, dumbfounded.

***

"DRACO! I know you're in there! Please, I need to talk to you! Draco!" Ginny had found her way back to the entrance of the Head Boy's rooom, but couldn't remember the password. "Draco!"

"What? Ginny, I really need to get in my room, so if you could just step aside, I'd really appreciate it," Draco said from behind her.

Ginny blushed as red as a beet. "Um- I just needed to say thanks... for everything."

"It was my pleasure. Believe me Weasley, if I wasn't bethrothed to someone else, you would be my first choice as a steady girlfriend, but alas, my father will never cease with the badgering," Draco said in blunt monotones.

Ginny didn't want to believe him. Surely she'd misunderstood him. Betrothed? How can you...

I told you that he was already gone. He'll never be with you, Ginny, but you wouldn't believe me. You just had to follow in the footsteps of your idiot eleven year-old self. It's outrageous what you think will happen that everyone knows never will.


Tear started to stream down her face, and there was nothing she could do but run. She turned away from Draco's familiar ocean blue gaze, and ran as fast as she could away from the pain that would forever haunt her.

I know it's short, but this is only Part One. The next one is a lot longer and mainly from Draco's perspective. Stay tuned...
Tried So Hard to Say Goodbye/Part Two by dracos_beauty927
Tried So Hard to Say Goodbye


Here's Part Two! Enjoy...

Draco woke-up in a dark broom closet somewhere in the West Wing of the castle. He wasn't sure how he'd gotten there. As far as his memory served, he'd told Granger that he was going to go to Snape and ask that Ginny stop with the Occlumency. Riddle wasn't disappearing. Ginny was only getting weaker, and easier for Tom to control. Soon, he'll take away all she has, and the world will be without one Weasley. It was everything his father hoped for, but everything Draco dreaded.

He'd headed down to the dungeons, and was about to knock on the professor's door, when something hit him hard on the back, He'd felt like he was being Crucioed a thousand times harder than he'd ever felt before. Someone was mumbling in the background, and he could only comprehend little bits through the immense pain.

"Thought you could get away with it just because you were the Head Boy, didn't you Drakie? Well, someone out there doesn't appreciate it, and now, your precious Weasley will never..."

"I can't believe we followed him all these years! Falling for a Weasley! Really, Draco, I expected better..."

"Now, we get better. We're going to take your place..."

"Sssh, he'll know who it is if we say anymore..."

"Polyjuice is a wonder, isn't it?"

"Tastes foul! Hurry! He's going to wake up!"

And that was the last thing he remembered. Draco staggard out of the closet, looking down at the state he was in. His Head Boy badge was gone, and his robes tattered. A state of dizziness washed over him, and he grasped at the wall for support. He heard a siren's sobs, and thought it was the bump on his head making him hallucinate. It wasn't until he was ten feet away from the weeping girl, that he realized she wasn't just an image. It was too dark to tell who she was, but he didn't need to see her face. Something inside him made him already know. Before he could get to her, she stood up, brushed herself off, and started to walk the other way. She stumbled, and his feet wouldn't respond to his rushing commands.

"Draco," she whispered. "I loved you, and now you're going to leave me alone forever." The words were said so soft that had the castle not been in a silent state, he wouldn't have heard her.

His heart raced. She said she loved him, but what was she on about him leaving her? He thought then about what he would have to go through to leave her, and nearly fell over. Leaving Ginny would be like dying a thousand times in the most painful ways possible at the same time.

How did it get like this? How did I fall for her? Draco thought about how she'd broken down his walls in the past few weeks, starting with the first day on the train and ending with the foreign, yet familiar feeling to comfort her in this moment. He realized that his father had said Malfoy's never fall in love, according to Rule 182 in the Malfoy Code of Conduct, right before Never date Weasleys and right after Never wear yellow to social gatherings. Draco was absolutely fine with the rule. It had haunted him for years when he thought of being uncared for his entire life, but now, it was easy to avoid the confusion. Draco didn't love Ginny. He never had, and he never would. He seemed to have skipped the emotion all together. What he felt for her was so much deeper than lust or love. She was his air, his salvation, his escape. Ginny Weasley wasn't simply the love of his life. She was his life.

***

Ginny knew she should be getting back to her dorm, but she couldn't seem to get anywhere. She couldn't believe Draco was getting married to someone else. He was supposed to be hers! He's probably getting married to that COW, Parkinson! He didn't even go after me when I ran! Draco always goes after me! He had such malice in his eyes when I did run! He's not the... his eyes! They were... blue. Oh, I feel stupid...

Ginny leaned back against the wall, and her knees gave way. She slid down the side, until she hit the floor and began to bang her head against the wall. "So stupid, stupid, stupid! I love him, and I'm so easy to condemn him!"

"Ginny?" She looked up to see Harry standing before her. He knelt down until they were eye level. "Are you all right? What are you doing out so late? You shouldn't be alone out here. It's unsafe. What if-"

"Just leave me alone, Harry," Ginny said, desperately.

"I can't do that, Gin. You know I can't. I want to be with you. I love you, and you can't tell me that you don't love me, either. I know you do, and I want to be with you." Before Ginny could protest, Harry leaned forward and kissed her harshly. She tried to hit him, but he'd grasped her wrists tightly.

When he finally pulled away, he gave her an expectant look. "Uh, Harry, I just don't see you that way, and I'd apprecaite it if you kept your mouth to yourself," Ginny told him in a hushed whisper. Harry looked wounded, but pulled her up with him so abruptly that she couldn't balance right away. She leaned into him for support, and was caught by his lips. Ginny knew the Boy Wonder would stop at nothing to get her to respond, so she just let him kiss her. What she didn't know was that she was crushing the newly formed heart of a now concrete Slytherin.

***

Stupid! Damn that Potter to the greatest depths of hell! And the nerve of her! Damn! Damn all of them! Draco, I love you! He thought in his best immitation of Ginny. Oh yeah, but then Potter wants her back, and she comes running! Wait a second! Oh, I'm stupid for ever getting my hopes up. She said she loved me, not that she loves me. Merlin, was I fooled. And to think that I actually admitted to her being my life! No sir, she is definately out of the picture, now. Can't have Potter's left overs, can I? Draco felt himself regain his Malfoy composure as he entered his room. He stripped down to his boxers, and slid into his bed. He felt the familiar warmth of a body next to him, and he looked over to see who he was spending the night with.

Vera Vex rolled over when she felt him lay down. Draco sighed at the sight of her. Everyone knew Draco was no virgin, and he and Vera had had many a wild night. She knew exactly how he liked it.

Vera was the most beautiful girl in the Slytherin house. She was now in her sixth year, and was fully matured. He found her very attractive with her pouty lips and black locks. She had all the right curves in all the right places, and knew how to move.

"Draco," she drawled, crawling over to him. "You seem lost. Do you not find me attractive anymore?"

Draco realized that he'd been ignoring her. She was the type who liked to skip pretenses and get going real fast. "Sorry, Ver, but my mind is elsewhere tonight."

She looked hurt, but smiled right away. "I know what will get you going," she said, running over to her bag. She got out a vile, and uncorked it, downing the contents. He watched as her raven hair changed into crimson waves, and her slender figure changed into an hour-glass. Her pouty lips turned into bow, and her flawless face was dusted with a row of freckles on her nose. Her eyes changed from violet to chocolate brown, and in two seconds, Draco was no longer staring at Vera Vex, Slytherin Goddes of Tempation. He was looking upon the Siren of Gryffindor, Ginny Weasley.

This is going to be fun...was the last thing Draco could think before "Ginny" pounced on him.

***

"Draco!" Ginny shouted at him as she walked down the hall the following morning. She needed some answers.

"What do you want, Weasley?" Draco asked when she finally caught up to him.

Ginny recoiled back as if he'd struck her. "Since when are we on formal terms?" Ginny asked, glaring slightly.

"Since you go and snog Potter. Did it feel good, Weasel, to have him once and for all? Are you glad that your savior has finally noticed your existance? You're just like the rest of them, you know? A no good liar!" Draco glared at her. He hadn't meant to say so much, but now that he started, he couldn't leave it there. "You try to say that you're over him, but you're not. I will not be second best to him in one more aspect of my pathetic existance. I won't be with you just because you can't be with him." The last part he said so softly so his words only reached her.

"What are you talking about? I don't love Harry anymore!" she insisted.

"Keep dreaming, Weasel," Draco said, turning to walk away.

"And even if I did, would that mean we weren't friends anymore just because of that. Forgive me, Draco, but if that's the case, then we weren't friends to begin with."

"You're right. We weren't. I made a mistake," he stated simply.

"No, you're making one right now," Ginny smirked suddenly. "Walk away from me, Draco. If you're so confident that you can forget about me so easily, then walk away. Just go!' she ordered.

Draco stayed glued to the ground, and she smiled broadly. "Who's the liar now?" With that, she brushed past him, and walked to Charms, trying to get there before she was late.

Please Review!
Begs Me To Catch Her Every Time She Falls by dracos_beauty927
Begs Me To Catch Her Every Time She Falls



"Oh, Hogwarts has taught me very well,
Down in these dungeons I should dwell,
Knowing I'm privileged to be the Head Boy,
Beating out Gryffindor,
And all they employ,
My room is a carvern,
My secrets held tight,
Into the darkness,
Let in no light,
So open your gates,
Welcome me in,
The Official Head Boy of Slytherin.
" she knew he would kill her when he saw her, but she didn't care. She'd gone to him for answers that morning, and he'd acted on suspicions. She loved him, that much she knew, and wasn't going to let him go so easily.

He doesn't love you, Ginny. You know that. Why would he-

Shove it where the sun don't shine, Riddle


She didn't even want to waste time talking. She pushed the portrait open and walked right in.

***

"Draco, I don't see why you just don't talk to her. You know you can't get over someone that easily, especially someone you cared about so much. Malfoys always do things one hundred times better than need be, you know that," Vera tried to calm down the steaming Slytherin.

"I am not going to beg for her attention. If she wants to talk, then she damn well better get to it."

"I would if you would let me."

The two turned to see Ginny standing in the portrait hole.

"I'll just, uh, leave you two alone, then," Vera said, knowing an exit when she felt one.

Once the two were alone, Ginny was first to break the silence. "How'd you know that Harry kissed me last night?"

"I saw you. And don't try to make this all on him. You were kissing him, too!" Draco shouted.

"So what if I was. Why do you care so much, huh?" Ginny was on the winning side, and she knew it.

"I don't think Potter's good enough for you," Draco stated, finding the floor very interesting.

"Why not? He's charming, handsome, hero to the wizarding world, and rumor has it, very good in bed." At this, she saw Draco's jaw tighten. She was going to get him to crack, no matter what the cost.

"Well, Virginia," he enuciated that tell tale part of her name,"There's lots of things Potter can't handle about you, and you'll never be happy with him. He will always want you to behave how he sees fit, and never want you to leave the image he's made up for you. He won't be able to handle the Weasley temper of yours, or be able to sooth your wounds. Potter has a perfect world that he lives in, and no one gets to screw that up."

"Except you. For years, you've tormented Harry, Ron, and Hermione-"

"Oh, boo hoo, Weasley. Are you telling me that they can take on Voldemort, but can't handle a childhood enemie's taunting? I've been doing it since first year! I've even kept it simple for the brainless twits. It's always been Potter's lack of parents, your brother's lack of money, and Granger's lack of pride in blood. What more do they want from me? If you ask me, it's getting pretty boring," Draco said in despair.

"Well, I'm not asking you! What I am asking you is why don't you trust me? Do you honestly think that I would choose Harry-"

"Look, I'm tired. I have alot to do tomorrow, and you're not helping the stress level. Go off with your damn Potter, and get away from me. Don't you have some Occlumency to do, or something?" Draco shooed.

"I'm not just some Slytherin girl you can dismiss, Draco." Ginny said, stubbornly.

"No, but you're Potter's girl, and that's much worse. You might want to get a good night's rest, Weasley. Your Captain may get upset that his teammate and girlfriend isn't back before hours on a game night."

Ginny had completely forgotten about the game! Gryffindor had a Quidditch match against Slytherin, and she was Chaser! She would have to deal with Draco later, and she figured that he wouldn't listen to her anyway. "You're right. I should get back to my Captain. He's probably worried about me as it is. Goodnight and good luck tomorrow." With that, she headed back up ti Gryffindor Tower.

***

Ginny couldn't think. She could only feel. If there was one thing she had in common with the rest of her team, this was it. There was something incredible about flying. She loved the way her hair would fly in the wind, and the adrenaline would pump when she would fly after the Quaffle. It was amazing to hear the roaring cheers that would over power the meek booing of the Slytherins every time they scored. She was in heaven in every game.

Playing the addicting game kept her mind from wandering to a certain blonde seeker at the other end of the field. She couldn't think about him, and she enjoyed the freedom of her mind. The game was tied. Slytherin played rough, but with Harry's training, Gryffindor was just as dirty. She'd proudly scored nine out of the ten tying goals. There's was so much to the technique, but it just came naturally to her, Harry had said. Harry...why does this have to be so hard? Why can't Draco just see that-NO!! No Draco.

No Draco, huh?

Go away, Tom!

Just thought I'd warn you.

What do you mean?

In just a moment, your wish will be granted. Three...two...one.


Ginny turned her broom around as the cheering and booming stopped. All eyes were on the opposite side of the pitch where Draco and Harry had been racing for the Snitch. Her heart stopped as she watched Draco falling to the ground, everyone too shocked to go after him

***

He had caught the Snitch! For the first time in his Quidditch career, Draco had caught the Snitch before the great Harry Potter! He wouldn't admit it, but he had extra motivation to catch it first. She was bound to be watching.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his head, and his mind wouldn't tell his arms to keep hold of the broom. Instead, they cradled his forehead in attempt to smother the pain. The last thing he saw was red hair before it all went black.

***

The silence was eerie after Draco hit the ground. Ginny was sure she'd heard every bone in his body break. By the time she reached the ground, Madam Hooch was already sending him to the infirmary unconcious. She didn't want to believe it. Draco couldn't possibly be... dead. She tried to run after his floating form, but Ron held her back. She swatted at him, and screamed for her release, but he wouldn't oblige.

Harry tried to embrace her, but she pushed him off. It was all his fault! He was supposed to be the hero, and he just watched Draco fall. He was to blame!

Sorry it was so short, but i felt that I had to update it. In the next chapter, we'll see if Draco survived...
I've Had you So Many Times, But Somehow I Want More... by dracos_beauty927
I've Had You So Many Times, But Somehow I Want More...


It had been a week since Slytherin's victory, and still they flaunted it. They would sneer in every Gryffindor's face, letting them know they were more superior. You would think they would learn. Ginny Weasley had never cared what the Slytherins said. She wanted to know how their savior was doing. Lucius had made sure that no one went near his son while he was in the infirmary, so therefore, not even the teacher's knew about his conditions. Dumbledore had not been too pleased, but when the Minister of Magic was involved there wasn't much you could do.

Ginny spent most of her time alone in the library. When she found herself reading the same lines over and over again, she'd sneak away to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Most people thought that would be the last place she'd ever return to, and that was why she liked it so much. There was so much freedom in the secluded place that Tom could never return to. Harry had banished him away, and he would risk ultimate distruction should he ever venture back. Today, she found herself underneath the third sink of this forbidden place.

"Oh, it's awful! So, so awful!" moaned Myrtle upon entrance.

Ginny glanced up at the transparent girl who broke her reverie. Her mind had traveled back to the first and only night she'd ever spent in Draco's arms. "What is it?"

"Well, there I was on my evening stroll, unnoticed as always, when someone suddenly shouts out at me! I look down, and there is Draco Malfoy screaming at me! Only, it wasn't me he was screaming for. He was screaming for you, Ginny! I couldn't believe it, so I huffed and I puffed-"

"He's awake?" Ginny jumped to her feet, forgetting she was under a sink, and bonked her head against the bottom. The world started spinning, and then stopped. She felt her head, an realized that she had a huge bump on the back of her head, and along with it, the perfect excuse.

***

"Why, Miss Weasley, that's quite a bump you have there. What were you doing to cause such damage? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" an inquisitive Madam Pomfrey questioned.

Ginny's head throbbed, and she wanted to lie down, but sweetly answered, "I was on my way to class when a- a Slytherin hit me in the head with a stolen a-a- Bludger. Yeah, and then I nearly fainted...No, no, I did faint, and-" Madam Pomfrey held up an interrupting hand.

"This way, Miss Weasley. It's obvious that you are delirious." She led Ginny to the corner bed, and shook her head. "You young people these days. You always seem to be getting hurt! Took me five days to get Mr. Malfoy here well enough to open his eyes." At this, Ginny's eyes searched the infirmary, but couldn't see anyone anywhere. "Now, drink this. It should make you get some sleep," she said, forcing a chalky liquid down her throat. "You need your rest, Virginia. Don't leave until I say," said the pressing nurse as she walked into her office.

Ginny's eyes searched for Draco again, but she couldn't see him anywhere! She began to get frantic, but before she could comprehend what this whole thing could mean, she felt her eyelids droop, and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

Draco awoke to the smell of cinammon and strawberries. He was addicted to that smell, and had been for quite a while. There was only one place her could find it, though, and that was on his precious siren, Ginny Weasley.

Draco sat up, pulled the invisibilty cloak off him, and swung his legs over the side of the bed, sitting himself up. He felt a little awkward sitting there with his appendages sticking out at odd angles, but if you fell from a broom over a hundred feet in the air, wouldn't you feel a little awkward, too? But Draco wasn't worried about himself, knowing that Ginny was in the infirmary for some reason. He'd prayed to all he knew that it had nothing to do with Tom.

He saw crimson hair and nearly sprinted over to where she was stationed. He knelt down beside her, and ran his fingers through her hair. He'd missed her so much, and knew that she was right. He would never be able to let her go.

Ginny stirred and gasped when she saw him, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Draco, Draco you're okay! Oh, I was so worried! No one knew anything, and I felt so strange without you to atleast tease me. I need you, Draco and-" Draco had heard enough. He knew she was going to continue rambling, and needed to silence her. He happened to find the perfect remedy... his lips.

He knew he caught her off guard, but she responded as though he hadn't. He gently eased his toungue to part her lips, and she obliged, offering him full acess. He pulled her up against him slightly, caused them to feel more of each other. As he searched her mouth, she ran her hands down his back, into his hair, and in between his chest and hers. He heard pleasing moans from her, but knew he shouldn't push her. He pulled back, hearing a groan of disapproval.

"Wow." That was all she could find to say. Draco is... wow. Beat that Tom! Whoever thought that my first real kiss would be with Draco Malfoy?

Wow, indeed Draco thought to himself. The world knew that Draco was a ladies' man. Of course, then life turned upside down when he met her. A ladies' man was now a lady man, and so on and so forth. But kissing her was greater than anything he'd ever experienced. There was no way to describe it other than coming up wih a trite phrase or expression, and kissing Ginny was anything but cliched.

***

"I don't know how it happened. One second, Harry was trying to get me to go back to Gryffindor Tower with him, and then he's 'kissing' me." Ginny loved talking to Draco.

"Potter needs to keep his mouth to himself, then," he responded, and Ginny burst out laughing. "What?!"

"That's just what I told him!" Ginny declared.

"Then why pretend?" he asked, knowing full well of the answer.

"To get a rise out of you? I'm not sure, really. I guess it was because you seemed so upset when I was with Harry, and I had no idea that any guy other than my brothers could get so protective.

"I'll always protect you, Gin."

"I know, Draco. I know."

Tell me what you think. More D/G action???
It's Not Always Rainbow and Butterflies by dracos_beauty927
It's Not Always Rainbows and Butterflies


Ginny, dearest, why do you want to hurt me so? Going to the Halloween Mask with Malfoy? What would your mother say?

Tom, shut-up. You know you never cared about me. It was always about you. Draco asked me to go to the mask with him, and I love him. Why wouldn't I want to go with him? As for my mother, Draco saved my life. Malfoy or not, she owes him.

Why lie to yourself, Virginia. You know nothing about him! For all you know, he could be using-

I know he loves me, and would never do anything to hurt me. He told me so.

Did he actually say, 'Virginia, I love you, and would never hurt you?' Don't you know, Malfoys are world reknowned for what liars they are. Lucius swore up and down that he didn't put my diary in your cauldron as Harry Potter had accused. Everyone believed him! Malfoys can charm anyone in anyway they want to. Look at your brother. After years of torment, Draco has worked his way into the soft spot of Ron's heart. Don't you think he planned it?

I can see it in his eyes. He means everything he says.

Malfoys can control their emotions. They can make people believe-

If he's so bad, then why are you so threatened?


***

Draco felt as though he were about to burst. Ginny was everything he'd always wanted. She was his reason to get up in the morning and motivation to move on to the next day. He knew she was going to go to the Halloween Mask with him, but he still thought that it would be the polite thing to ask. He wasn't shocked when she'd answered yes. Tonight was the night that they'd make their relationship public. At precisely midnight, they would unmask each other, and share their love with the world. Draco didn't care if the world was pleased or not, as long as Ginny was happy.

Never thought that would ever be in my mind, but now, it's all I seem to think about.

Draco grabbed a towel from his bathroom, and headed down to the prefect's bath. There were three hours left till he met Ginny at the Room of Requirement, and it took him that long just to wash his hair.

***

Ginny,

There's been a change in plans. I do believe it would be more suitable for both of us if we met outside the Great Hall. That way, we could make a dramatic entrance without having the extra walking. The boots I'm wearing kill my feet, and I'm sure your shoes don't permit your feet much space, either. Please write back and let me know if this change is acceptable.

Love always and Forever,

Draco


She wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. Draco and shoes sounded a little reasonable, but there was something wrong about it. She didn't feel right.

Besides, Draco never signs 'Love always and Forever.' He always just signs his name.

Too right, Virginia. I wouldn't want you getting yourself into a fix. That isn't Maloy's owl anyway, is it?


Ginny looked at the owl perched next to her window. It was definately not Draco's regal eagle owl. It was, in fact, a snow owl, much like Hedwig. She didn't know why she hadn't noticed it before.

Maybe because someone glamoured it to look like Malfoy's owl?

Well, I'll just have to write them back, then

Dear ' Draco,'

I hope you realize that I realize that this is not Draco Malfoy to whom I write this letter. I want you to know that I'm on to you. Leave me alone!

'Love always and Forever,'

Ginny Weasley


She sent the letter, and pulled her lilac robes out of the closet. They were the most expensive thing she ownes, and loved it to pieces. The cut was exquisite, and clung to all the right places. It was amazing just what a few shrinking charms could do. She did her hair to look as though she had a waterfall of crimson waves cascading down her back, and her make-up polished her already gorgeous features. She sprayed a little tantalizing perfume on her neck and a little spritz on her breasts. Lastly, she grabbed her mask. She'd made it herself. It was sequinned lilac and had rhinestones around the edges. The ribbon was silk that she'd "borrowed" from Lavendar. She tied it, and looked at the clock. Three hours had so quickly flown by. She stood up, smoothed out her gown, and went on her way.

***

Draco checked his watch. She was late.

The dinner starts at 6:00, and it is now 6:01! Where could she be? She sent me that letter saying to meet her here, and now, where is she? It's amazing how forgetful one person can be! Ah, here she comes! Wait, those footsteps are way too heavy to be Ginny's.

"Hello?" he beckoned on top of the Astronomy Tower.

"Sorry, Malfoy. I never thought I'd be the one to have to do this to you, but I wish you the best in Hell."

This seems to be happening alot lately! It's getting to be predictable.

***

"You look gorgeous tonight, Gin, but I do wish I didn't have to walk so far. Yes, I am the real Draco Malfoy," he whispered in her ear as they walked to the mask.

"That was you? Oh, Draco, I'm so sorry! I thought-"

"I know what you thought, and it's my fault," he said, seeing th blush grace her cheeks.

"Wow, Draco Malfoy admitting her was wrong. That's a huge step. I didn't even think those words were even in your vocabulary," Ginny said ashtonished.

They'd reached the Great Hall, now, ready to enter. The plan had been to go in seprately, so they didn't attract too much attention. "Ready?" he asked her.

"Of course. I love you," Ginny said, kissing him on the cheek, and then she walked in.

"Mission accomplished, Tom," he whispered when the oak door shut.

Sorry for another cliff hanger, and short chapter. My mind just told me to leave it there. Thanks to all you who review. It makes me want to write more! Chapter 13 is on the way!
It's Compromise by dracos_beauty927
It's Compromise


She loved watching him sleep. She remembered being five years old, and so in love with Draco Malfoy. Her father always told her that she would end up with him. Malfoys and Parkinsons fit together. From the time they were six, Draco swore that he would never love. He wanted so much to please his father, and Malfoys never loved. She tried to convince him otherwise, but he wouldn't listen. The further he pushed, the futher she pulled. Some might call her clingy, but Pansy called it surviving. Draco was like air too her, and always had been.

But tonight, she was suffocating. He was so close to her, yet further than he'd ever been before. She made sure that Blaise's curse hadn't hurt him too much, and rushed him down to his dorm as soon as he was out cold. This was when Draco was at his best, she supposed. While sleeping, he was so vulenerable. No one ever saw Malfoys vulnerable, but Pansy was a privledged few. She was sure that if Draco ever found out, he'd send a Killing Curse her way. His breathing was even, and his face was without its normal sneer. His eyes were lidded, but she still knew that his dreaming was peaceful, so therefore, he was peaceful. What she didn't know was that you didn't have to spy on an unconcious Draco to see him like this. You only had to be Ginny Weasley.

Sure, Pansy knew the she Weasel had gotten to know Draco, and that was why he was so far away. Draco wasn't in love with her or Weasley, for that matter. Weasley was his life. She knew him better than anyone, but even a stranger could see the obvious. She didn't understand. Here she was, a near 18 year old, who's whole life was spent on pleasing one man. Her every day was focused on his happiness and she'd sacrificed her Slytherin soul for him. Then, Ginny Weasley comes along, throws herself in his arms, and she's the new Queen Bee. Nothing could piss Pansy off more than some silly little blood traitor trying to steal her man!

Pansy reached into her pocket and grabbed the aged letter. It was hardly readable from being read a folded so many times. She'd received it the day after they came back to Hogwarts. She opened it carefully, and reread it for the thousandth time.

To My Clever Pansy,

I have recently received some news that your father enrolled you into the Junior Death Eater meetings to prepare you for Recruiting Season. As you may already know, we send each of you out on group missions to get you into the habit of what it wil truly be like. Pansy, I have an assignment for you.

My son, Draco Malfoy, has found an interest in the youngest Weasel. I am not too pleased, as you may have guessed. What I would like you to do is rally up the following people to do my bidding. Their names are on the bottom of the page. I would appreciate it if you didn't let my son get a hold of this letter. I am under strict watch, and will not make this letter self destruct within the Hogwart's walls, so keep it where you can see it.

Signed Eloquently,

Lucius Malfoy

Blaise Zabini
Malcom Baddock
Millicent Bulstrode
Vera Vex


She wished with whatever was left of her heart that she could take it all back. But what was done was done. Lucius told the four Slytherins that Tom would take care of them in the end, and Draco was a lost cause. He was too far gone to bring back, so they took the Polyjuice and made Draco and Ginny's life a living hell. Tonight, at precisely midnight, Tom was going to make Ginny his once and for all. Tom was going to become mortal again, and Draco was going to be gone forever.

***

"Draco, please! It's almost midnight. Shouldn't we be getting back to the castle?" Ginny asked, once a running Draco had hit the edge of the Forbidden Forest. "Besides, I thought you didn't want to dirty your boots."

"You think too much, Weas-er Ginny. I'll get you back to the castle by twelve. Don't worry about it. Trust me. You do trust me, don't you?" Draco asked her.

"Of course I do. You know that. I just don't think that we should be so far away from the mask. It's just getting late, and-"

"There's something that I want you to see first," Draco said as he let go of her hand, and sped into the woods.

"Draco! Draco, get back here!" There was something very strange. She never felt this way around Draco, but tonight, he was very foreboding. She waited a few moments, and then followed him in.

***

Draco stirred underneath Pansy's wandering fingers.

"Pansy, what are you doing?! Why am I here? Where's Ginny?" Draco asked frantically, sitting straight up.

"I'm watching you sleep, it's a long story, and Ginny's with her true love," Pansy answered in monotones.

"Ginny isn't with her true love! I'm her true love!" Draco insisted.

"No, Draco. I'm your true love."

"Like Hell you are!"

Pansy was starting to get frantic. She needed to keep him away from Ginny until midnight. "Draco, there's something I need to tell you."

"Well, start talking, Parkinson," he snapped.

"It started on the second night of term..."

***

"Draaaaaco? Draaaaaaaaaco, where are you?" Ginny called out to her lost boyfriend. She couldn' find him anywhere. She'd been searching for him for nearly twenty minutes, continuing to get deeper into the forest. She was just about to turn around and head back to the party, when she saw a dark figure in the distance. "Draco?" she questioned the robed man. She cautiously crept closer to him, but noticed that he couldn't be Draco. He as too big. But if he's not Draco, then who is he? Where is Draco?

You will never see him again, Viriginia. It's the honest truth. Why do you think he's gone at this time. It's ten minutes to twelve, and your knight is no where to be found.

You're lying! He's coming! He would never leave me!


Ginny beckoned out to the cloaked man. He turned, and he realized that he wasn't Draco Malfoy, but Peter Pettigrew. She gasped, and turned to run, but strong hands held her tight. The whole area of the forest lit up, and she saw that the hands belonged to her beloved Draco Malfoy. They weren't alone. She turned her head to see a dozen Death Eaters surrounding her.

"Let me go, Draco! What are you doing?!" Ginny screamed, fighting against his grip, but it didn't falter. She saw half of the Dark Mark embedded into his otherwise flawless wrist. She gasped audibly.

"Aren't you proud, Ginny dearest? I get the other half when winter comes. That's recruiting season, by the way," he cackled into her ear.

"You lied to me! How could you?! You swore you'd always be there for me! Now, you're just going to hand me over?!" Ginny started to cry. She couldn't believe what a fool she'd been. She'd thought he was sincere, but it was obvious that she'd just been used.

"Tom is right. Malfoys are world reknowned for their charming ability. If you get nothing more out of this life, know that you should never trust a true Malfoy." He dragged her over to Wormtail. Ginny struggled, but he held fast. How will I get out of this one?!

***
"I love you, Draco. Please don't hate me," Pansy said after she'd finished her story.

"You love me, Pansy? You don't know the meaning. If you loved me, then it wouldn't matter who I was with. As long as I was happy, you should've let me be. I live for Ginny, and if you don't want me to hate you, then you will tell me exactly where she is at this second."

She'd never thought about it, but she hated it when he threatened her. Malfoys never made empty threats. There was something hidden there. She knew there was no time for him to get to her in time, so she let it slip. "Your beloved Weaslette is with Blaise and a couple dozen other Death Eaters in the Forbidden Forest. They're going to initiate her at midnight. Riddle will finally come to full power"

"WHAT?! Get out of my way! How could you let this happen, Pansy?!" Draco screeched. He jumped up, realizing that he was only in his pajama bottoms, but he didn't care in the slightest. He ran out of his dorm room, and figured he'd need the Dream Team for this to work. Voldemort and his younger self needed to die tonight, for good.

Only a couple more chapters left. In the next chapter, Draco gets a hold of Harry, but Ron and Hermione are no where to be found. Ginny gets the scared of her life, and has to make a life altering decision. Please Review...

I now have a fanfic journal. To see the newest updates, check it out.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dracosbeauty927
My Heart is Full by dracos_beauty927
My Heart is Full


"Potter! Wake-up! This is not the time to be catching up on your beauty sleep! Why aren't you at the Mask? You're supposed to be the hero, and not the one napping in the dormitory!" Draco growled at a slumbering Harry.

"Malfoy? Is that really you, or am I dreaming again?" Harry asked, sleepily.

"This is no time for idiotic questions! I know even you dream about me, Potter, but Ginny's life is in danger, and I need your help. Juvenile as you may be, you are the only one with enough guts to go charging into a forest full of Death Eaters without having the whole wizarding world following in your footsteps. There is no time to question me, but you have to know that I wouldn't be asking this of you if Ginny wasn't depending on me," Draco pleaded.

Immediately, Harry jumped up. He grabbed his Invisibility cloak, and he and Draco made their way out of Gryffindor Tower.

***

Draco had just finished screaming at Pansy, and made his way up to the Mask. Colin Creevey passed him, and gave his lack of robes a questioning look. Draco immediately questioned Potter's whereabouts, and Creevy told him that Harry had gone to bed early since he couldn't dance with Ginny. Draco tensed at this, and looked around for the woman he loved, but she was no where. He ran up to Gryffindor Tower. He didn't hesitate, even though he knew that he was going to make quite an entrance.

The Slytherin Head Boy running into Gryffindor Tower, shirtless, demanding Harry Potter's whereabouts? Draco thought, smirking. Only for Ginny.

Surprisingly, the common room was empty when he opened the portrait hole. He found the staircase leading to what he anticipated to be the Boys' dormitories. He found the one labeled Seventh Years, and walked right in.


***

"Malfoy, we're out in the middle of a cold forest, looking for a bunch of Death Eaters you claim are here. What do-"

"Shut it, Potter! Pansy wouldn't lie about something like this!"

"How do you know? For all she cares, Ginny could die! One less Weasley in the world would be great to a Slytherin," Harry found himself forced up against a tree, Draco two inches from his face.

"You know, Potter, I can put up with your whining of the cold, how Voldemort hurts your head, and how your parents are dead. I can even be fair on the Quidditch Pitch when you aren't. But I will not listen to you rant on and on about how Ginny could be dead! I will not listen to you say that I don't care about her! I'd give anything to have her in my arms at this moment, where I know she's safe. I'd even give my own life, if need be. I brought you along, hoping we could end this 'war' tonight, but if you're too much of a bloody coward, you can turn back. I have five minutes to find her, and I am not wasting her life on an immature argument with a git that wasn't worth her time to begin with!" He was out of breath by the time he finished. He threw the Invisibility Cloak out from over him, and continued jogging through the Forest. He heard speedy footsteps behind him, and knew Harry had followed. Whether it was good or bad, he wasn't sure yet.

***

"How could you, Draco?" Ginny asked, once she had been firmly tied to the post. Wormtail had given them time alone before his master showed up.

"It was simple. All I had to do was play on your sympathies. Oh Ginny, I'm not who you think I am! My father beats me, and I believe Tom Riddle is an evil man! I love you, and we can be together forever! I will always protect you!" Draco exclaimed in a mocking tone. "You can't honestly think that was real?" Ginny's expression was clear. She had. "You did?! Wow, I should take up acting! No, honestly, Weasel, I'll never love. It's against the Malfoy Code of Conduct. And even if I wanted to, do you honestly think that I'd fall for you, a poor, ill-bred. freckled, clingy, tainted sixth year? Not a chance. I'd take Pansy anyday," Draco finished, leaving Ginny in tears. "Well, must go. Duty calls," and with that, he walked away from her.

Ginny's heart was broken, and she knew it would never heal. She loved him. The worst part was that she still did. There was too much. It was too real to have all been fake. She remembered the first day on the train. He'd been so different than she remembered. She'd seen the proof that he'd been beaten. The Crucio scar was the evidence. It had obviously been replaced by a semi-Dark Mark. She couldn't believe it. He'd been so against Voldemort, and Tom. She'd felt it. It had seeped from him and into her because he'd felt it so strongly. She thought of the first and only time she'd spent the night in his arms. It was her second to most recalled moment. He'd felt so protecting, so comfortable. Draco had become her home that night. She knew she could depend on him. She, then, remembered the time she'd twisted her ankle, and he'd been so intent on healing her wounds. He always wanted her to be okay, always helping her. She recalled the jealousy in his eyes when he accused her of being with Harry, and how he couldn't desert her when she'd challenged him. Lastly, she recalled the kiss. They'd given their hearts to each other. She'd felt him pour his soul into her, and she did the same. She put her life in his hands, and held his in her own. They trusted each other completely, even though they had been sworn enemies not even a year earlier. That couldn't have all been fake. It was impossible.

"Why, if it isn't little Virginia Weasley, here to give herself to me."

Ginny glanced up into the hooded slits that belonged to the Dark Lord. "Give myself to you, Tom? I don't think so."

"Virginia, you are positively shaking. And the name is You-Know-Who, if you don't mind. I like to be recognized. It gives me that extra umph, don't you think? Anyways, I'm not young yet, you know. Tom and I are totally different. He isn't so right in the head, if you know what I mean."

"No, you and Tom are exactly alike. And no, I'm not afraid of you, if that's what you're thinking." Ginny answered the half-being.

"You dare to contradict me?! I tried being nice, but you don't like it that way. Maybe I should get young Malfoy over this way, get him to rough you up a bit. He'd do it, and he'd do it with that signature smirk that you find so charming. He never really loved you. He only wanted your power. Now, we've got it. There's no reason for you to live, unless you want to become a Death Eater," Voldemort offered, and Ginny turned her head away from him. "I know how much you love him, Ginny. There are ways to make him love you. I can make you two be together forever," he proposed.

Ginny just shook her head. She wasn't willing to love somebody who would never truly love her back.

"Fine, don't make him love you. It's going to be awfully cold in the winter nights without your strong Malfoy with you. Oh well, it's your loss. I'm sure Pansy Parkinson will enjoy his company." Voldemort could see he'd struck a nerve. He reached out with a near translucent hand, and grabbed a stray piece of her hair. He started to intertwine it between his fingers while crooning, "Doesn't that make you angry, Gin? Here you are, a beautiful young woman who gave her heart to her worst enemy. He pretends to fall for you, but you forget to pretend, and love him with everything you have. Being a Weasley, that isn't much, but you don't care. Then, he turns you over, and leaves you good enough for dead, around the time when you had planned to make your 'love' public. Now, you find out that some other girl is going to be with him until the end of time, when my reign finally comes to an end. Don't you wish it could be you? Don't you wish he'd tell you he loves you one more time? Don't you wish he'd say that this is the act, and he's only doing it to save you? Well, it's not you, Ginny, he won't tell you he loves you, and this is all real. But it doesn't have to be. If you join me, I can make sure that you never remember any of this. You'd wake-up, and it'd be this morning all over again. You have breakfast with Draco by the lake, and hold hands as you walk through the halls. He'd whisper that he lives for you, and will hardly be able to contain himself through double Potions, but you'll remind him that you have DADA with him after that, and he tells you that he can't wait for the Mask so he'll be able to kiss you in public. You blush as he squeezes your hand, and know the best is yet to come," Voldemort finishes, glancing at a tearing Ginny. She remembered that morning. Sniffling, she turned to him.

"How did you-"

"Know that all that happened? Well, let's just say a little ferret told me. So what is it, Ginny? A vegatable life alone in St. Mugo's or a high ranking Death Eater?"

"What's the difference?" she inquired, smoothly.

"Why you little bitch!" Voldemort slapped her across the face. Little did he know, it could've been the last hurtful thing he'd ever do, atleast where Ginny was concerned. Lurking behind the tree was a pair of invisible boys. One was using all the strenght he had to hold back the blond from killing the Dark Lord then and there.

***

Harry cast a Silencing Charm over himself and Draco.

"What were you thinking? You could've gotten all three of us killed, Malfoy!" Harry screeched, waving his arms like a madman. It was a wonder the cloak stayed on.

"Did you see? Did you see what he was doing to her?! Did you hear what he said?! He's setting me up! He's trying to use me to get at Ginny, and he almost succeeded! All Blaise has to do is speak to Ginny as me, and he could make her turn!" Draco screeched right along with Harry.

"Blaise? Harry stopped screeching, and looked at Draco.

"He's being a Polyjuice me. All this year, he's been screwing with our lives. It wasn't just him. It was Pansy, Millicent, Malcom, and V-Vera." Draco couldn't believe Vera would do something like that, but it would explain the Polyjuice Ginny that night.

"Did you know?"

Draco just looked at Harry. "Do you honestly think that Ginny would be here if I knew, Potter?! I can't believe you would think that if I had known, I wouldn't have stopped it! I knew something was wrong, both of us did. I mean, it's not everyday you get framed for putting the Dream Team in the hospital. We just tried to go on without the suspiscions. We trusted each other... in most respects," he said, giving Harry an avid glare. "This isn't about my loyalities, Potter. I'm not the next in line for Death Eatership. I'm with Ginny, and will be forever. The question is, are you willing to give it all up for your cause. I have to do something, but I don't need you to do it. If you want to come, let's go."

I now have a fanfiction journal. It can be located at http://www.livejournal.com/users/dracosbeauty927

I often post cookies on there, and update my fanfics. You can check it out sometime. Sorry it took so long to get this up. My internet wasn't working... Please Review
He Was Always There To Help Her by dracos_beauty927
He Was Always There To Help Her


"What's it going to be, Ginny? You have a chance to rule under the greatest wizard of all time, here. Don't just through it away," Draco reasoned with the fiery Gryffindor.

"Dumbledore would never ask anyone to serve under him!" Ginny shouted. Every Death Eater closed in quickly.

"What did you say, Weasley?" Lucius Malfoy questioned.

"I said, Dumbledore would never ask anyone to serve under him," Ginny said in quieter tones. Lucius raised his hand, but Draco stepped in.

"Father, I don't think that's a good idea. Master wants her unharmed. Besides, this is never going to turn her. Just let me talk to her, and maybe I can get her to change her mind," Draco whispered so Ginny couldn't hear.

"Fine," Lucius bit out before stalking away.

Draco turned to face Ginny as the rest of the Death Eaters followed Lucius. He went behind the post, and loosened her ropes. Ginny's heart jumped. I knew he'd release me! I knew this was all fake! I knew he loved me!

"Sit!" he barked, wrapping an arm around her waist, so she wouldn't escape. Ginny reluctantly obeyed. Her hopes died as Draco retied the ropes tightly below her ribs. He returned from around the post, and sat next to her. "Ginny," he started, "I really wish you would reconsider. Who would you rather be with? Harry or me?" He watched as Ginny turned away.

"This isn't about who I'd rather be with, Malfoy," she whispered. "You lied to me! I can't trust you. I never really could, but I did. Look where it's gotten me! I'm tied to a pole in the middle of the Forbidden Forest with my heart ripped out when I should be back at Hogwarts, safe, with the man I love. Now, I ask myself, do I really want to be tied to a pole my entire life? Do I want to have to obey the one thing I've been trying to escape since I was eleven just so I can watch you be with Pansy? Do I want to be reminded everyday of how much I believed you had changed, how much I believed that you cared, that you loved me? The answer is final, Draco. No. I'd rather die with the memories I have. I want to die knowing that just once in my life, I had something that was all my own. I didn't have it handed down to me, and I didn't have to share. If only for a moment, you were mine. I know now, that if I don't survive, I atleast got to feel complete in that one second of looking in your eyes. I loved you, Draco. If that makes me pathetic, so be it, but I did. Maybe I thought you'd saved me. Maybe I thought that it would take a true Slytherin to defeat one. I honestly don't know, but you held my hand. Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me none of this term was real?" she gazed at him, wanting to hear denial from his lips.

"No, I meant it when I said you looked gorgeous tonight, but if you ever repeat that, I'll rip your brother's heart out, understand?" Draco rose to his feet.

Ginny held back a sob, and growled out the only thing she could say. "Like you could get my brother's heart."

"Oh, actually, I could, Virginia. In fact, we predicted that you would decline our offer-"

"What did you do?!" Ginny interrupted.

"Well, we're giving you a little incentive. Bring them out, Baddock!"

Ginny watched as Malcolm Baddock levitated both an unconscious Ron and Hermione out of the shadows. She shrieked when she saw the state they were in. It was obvious they'd put up quite a fight. "You BASTARD, Malfoy! I will never-"

"You have two minutes to decided, Ginny. Either your loved ones' lives or your own."

***

It was Draco’s turn to hold Harry back. He saw the fire in hero’s eye as he watched his two best friends floating before him.

“Lemme go, Malfoy!” Harry growled. “He’s got Ron and Hermione!”

“And he’s got Ginny! But you said it yourself; we can’t just go barging in there! It’s not just you and me. They’re involved now, too. Hell, it may not even be Ron and Hermione. They could be Polyjuiced to look like them. They just need Ginny, and if we don’t think of something fast, they’ll have her.”

“What are we waiting for?!” Harry inquired, angrily.

“Good answer. Let’s go.”

***

“This has nothing to do with them, Malfoy! Let them go!” Ginny pleaded.

“Only if you consent to becoming a Death Eater,” Draco replied, calmly.

“Draco, Draco,” Voldemort said, coming to his side. “She doesn’t have to do anything. She only has one minute to decide. We might want to tempt her, but what good will it do. She’s dead now, anyway.”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that, Voldie, dearest,” the real Draco Malfoy cut in. Voldemort turned around to see the blond Slytherin with a glaring Harry Potter at his side.

“So glad you could make it, Draco. I was wondering when Pansy would crack. I knew Lucius couldn’t be trusted with assigning Pansy, but I’m glad he did now,” Voldemort smirked as best as he could. He turned to a wide-eyed Ginny, and screamed,”Stupefy!

“No!” Draco yelled, running forward, trying to tackle Voldemort, but instead, plowing right through him. Draco fell to the ground, listening to the sound of the half-being’s cackling.

“You think it’s that easy, don’t you Malfoy? No, no, you may be unaware, but it is now midnight. I've turned into an image, so you can't touch me. But pretty soon, Ginny will make me whole again. You’re too late. ”

“What do you mean?” Draco asked, inching closer to Ginny.

“Oh, you don’t know, do you? Well, Virginia Weasley has always been a threat, as much as Harry Potter. Even as much of a threat as you,” he paused; letting his words sink in, “Yes, Draco, that’s why your father was so careful that you never mixed with the Weasley clan. You see, long, long ago, even before my time, it was said by Cecile Trelawney that two would meet. These two would be very special. One would be the epitome of goodness. She would be the seventh child of the third son, and have the fire of the sun captured in her hair. The other would be the son of Malfoy and Black, the one in control. He’d be the deciding point, either melting to her touch or freezing her fire over. Should these two meet on good terms, then darkness would fade forever, but should they fight, darkness would spread.”

“Naturally, we couldn’t let our empire fall to pieces, so I ordered Lucius to turn you. I never knew Lucius was as useless a Pettigrew, but that’s a Malfoy for you. He did everything he could, but it wasn’t enough. We knew this was a risk, so we also tainted the little Weasel. Your father slipped her my diary. Tonight is the sixth anniversary of the first time I possessed her. The prophecy stated that if the couple should declare their love by midnight, I’d be vanquished. You know, it’s not fun to have everyone after you. First Potter, now this,” Voldemort sighed, then continued, “So we decided to make Ginny a Death Eater. What better way to ensure that my rein survives? Of course, we knew she wouldn’t agree if she thought you would save her. We used Polyjuice as a result. Now, when she awakens, she'll think that you'll never love her. I'll convince her to sacrifice a part of herself to help turn me into my former self, and we will rule together. We have no further use of you, so you and Potter will be killed. A little dramatic, but I think it worked out fabulously, don’t you?”

Draco merely snorted.

“I thought as much. You young people have no appreciation for great ideas. Blaise!” Voldemort beckoned Zabini forward.

“Yes, master,” Blaise came forth from the shadows.

“Do you have any last words for Mr. Malfoy before he and Mr. Potter are gone for good?”

Draco had made his way to Ginny, not caring what Blaise had to say. He propped her head up against his shoulder, and breathed in her scent. “I love you,” he whispered. “Whatever they tell you when you wake-up, don’t believe it. Listen to me, Gin. From the moment I saw you before your first year, I loved you. I never knew how to tell you because you were infatuated with my enemy. If I could, I’d go back and tell you then and there that I loved you. Maybe it would’ve made a difference. I don’t know, but I do know that this short time I’ve had with you has been the best of my life.”

“-You’re pathetic, and I’ll never know why I ever respected you.” Draco caught the end of Blaise’s speech. Pretty soon, Harry was being tossed down beside him. Draco had forgotten the boy-hero had even been there.

“You’ve been awfully quiet, Potter,” Draco stated as if it were normal to be stuck in a forest, surrounded by Death Eaters. “Have any of your brilliant ideas?”

“Dumbledore is going to get us out of this.”

Draco snorted again. He was very aware of the questionable looks they were receiving from their audience. “How can you be so sure?” he asked so only Harry could hear.

Harry glanced up to the heavens. Draco followed his gaze, seeing crimson against the black sky. It blurred above so quickly, that he was sure he’d imagined it. It wasn’t until something gold was flying at his face that he finally realized it had been Fawkes. Catching it with his Seeker skills, he noted that it was a time-turner. Quickly, he gave Harry a questioning look. Harry nodded, and Draco threw it over both of their heads. He glanced painfully at Ginny. It killed him to leave her, but she needed to stay were she was. He kissed her lightly on the cheek, not knowing when he'd see her again.

Parchment landed in his lap. Two turns should do the trick.

Death Eaters ran forward, realizing what was going on, but they were too late. Harry turned the hourglass twice, and he and Draco disappeared.

Please Review...
In The Pouring Rain by dracos_beauty927
In the Pouring Rain

"Where are we, Malfoy?" Harry asked, once the world stopped spinning.

"It looks to me like we're located outside the forest. That can't be right. We're supposed to be right where we were before, only earlier today," Draco said, looking around to be sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Wait!" Harry yelled, taking off the hourglass. "Look!"

Draco obeyed, noticing that it wasn't a regular Time-turner. This one was all black, and has gold writing on it. He took it away from Harry, and followed the script from the top to the bottom, reading it aloud.

"I am for the tempted,
The one's called Life's Resented,
To turn back time,
Rewrite the rhyme,
Fix all that shall not be forgot.

To take you back,
Cut you some slack,
To the very moment messed,
The one that can be blessed,
Change everything you sought.

So give me a turn,
And you will learn,
How to fix a mistake.

This life you live,
It will forgive,
And turn it into fake.

The one you seek,
Will erase the bleak,
And give you something real.

If you comply,
Then you will fly,
To the moment you can heal."

He looked up at Harry when he finished. He was openly gaping.

"How can you read that. I can't even read it with my glasses!"

"I'm a Malfoy. I can do anything," Draco said, with true Malfoy arrogance. He turned the hourglass on to its side, careful not to take them back any further. "That's why, Potter," he said, pointing to the gold scrawl on the bottom. "It's mine. Caput Draconis. It means dragon's head. My grandfather used to call me that," he paused, waiting for Potter's instinctive snort. "He was one hundred when he died, and didn't know what this could mean in future sick minds. However, I remember him telling me about how you can screw up in a huge way, and never regret it. I asked him how, and he said a one-use Time-Turner. I didn't believe him, but here I am, holding it in my hand. I have to get to Ginny. Now!"

And with that, he took off into the Forbidden Forest, not knowing how much time his second chance was worth.

***

"Okay, Potter. Since Granger isn't here to think up any bright ideas, I suppose it's up to me. Here's what you're going to do," Draco told Harry once they were on the verge of the Death Eater's camp. "I'm going after my father. I'm not going to let him or Voldemort hurt Ginny. She and I are going to head back to Hogwarts to fulfill the prophecy, and-"

" No, Malfoy. He's not just going to let you waltz off with Ginny. You have to have a distraction," Harry sighed. "I'll do it. I'll distract your father, and you sneak in to untie Ginny. You run back to Hogwarts as planned. I have my own prophecy to take care of."

"Always have to be the hero, don't you?" Draco inquired.

"And you always have to be ungrateful."

"No, Potter. That's where you're wrong. Alright, I'll let you be the diversion," Draco said in defeat.

"How very kind-"

"Just go before I change my mind."

***

Ginny had this strange sense of deja vu. She glanced around, seeing Lucius standing in front of her. How did he get here? She saw that his hand was raised to hit her, but she knew he wouldn't. She was shocked to feel the sting on her face from the slap. Draco just sniggered in the corner. She glared at him, but found herself at wand point. She had to stifle a gulp as she saw the hatred in Lucius's eyes.

"Do you have ANY idea what I've had to go through to make sure my son got you here tonight?" Lucius screeched.

"Really, Ginny, you shouldn't say things like that if you're going to join our side. Didn't your father ever teach you that it was very rude to betray others?" Draco sneered.

"Obviously yours didn't!" she snapped. This quieted Draco, but Lucius wouldn't let her comment go unpunished.

"Don't you dare speak to my son like that, you ungrateful-"

"Now, now, Lucius. You mustn’t assume that she speaks to your son that way. She would never say something like that to Draco, because Draco would never treat her that way. Zabini, on the other hand, would. Now, I understand that she's a threat to you, but did you honestly think that you'd get away with it?" Harry said, once he'd emerged from the brush.

"What Draco doesn't know won't hurt him," Lucius reasoned.

Ginny gaped at the scene before her. Harry looked ruffled and if possible, even more messy than before. She couldn't believe what he was saying. Draco was treating her badly. He let his father hold her at wand point!

"Isn't it me you want? After all these years of torment and torture, I'm giving you a choice. If you back away from Ginny now, I'll let you take me to your master unarmed. I'll hand my wand over to you, and I will be as good as dead. If you kill Ginny, then you won't be alive to see tomorrow. It's now your turn to decide. Either way, Draco will get hold of you. But if you pick me, at least you would've gotten to watch me die," Harry finished, eyeing the trees behind Ginny, trained eyes seeing Draco's stealthy shadow passing through the gaps.

"Think that I'm just going to let her go, do you?" Lucius smirked.

"Well, I think Zabini can take care of it from here, right?" Harry said, turning to the Blaise Draco.

Blaise nodded dumbly, but Lucius still looked suspicious. "I know my son," he began, "And he has the 'cleverest' plans. You sure he didn't make this one up?" he finished.

Harry sighed, saying, "Oh yes, this is all a set-up. Draco is lurking right behind those bushes waiting to spring Ginny when you turn your back. That was our big plan, and now, it's ruined. Do you actually think that I would tell you if we planned this or not? How dumb do you think I am?" Harry didn't wait for an answer, "This wasn't planned, though. I'm the kind of hero who acts on impulse. You should know that by now. Hey, enough talk. Either me or Ginny. Take your pick, though I don't think your master would be very pleased to hear that you chose the girl," Harry reasoned.

It was Lucius's turn to sigh. He glanced from Ginny to Harry, contemplating which one was more valuable to him and his master. "Fine, Zabini! Watch her! Don't let her out of your sight. Potter, you come with me," he ordered, backing away from Ginny. "Accio Potter," he beckoned, which sent Harry flying toward the senior Malfoy. His eyes met Ginny's once in Lucius's grasp, giving her some kind hope. He motioned his head in the direction of the forest behind her, and then was pulled away into the brush.

"So, now you know," Zabini said, starting to change back into himself.. "I'm surprised you didn't notice it before. I mean, Draco has the whole C thing going on in his wrist. I can't get his eye color right no matter how hard I try. You so righteously claim to love him, but you didn't see that I wasn't him. All you Gryffindors are the same, all talk and no action."

"I thought that was Slytherins," Ginny shrugged, trying to wriggle free of her ropes.

"No, no. Slytherins take on actions all the time. You know, I always wondered what Draco thought was so amazing about you, but in the dim light, you actually look half-way descent. Better than Millicent, at least," he said, coming closer to where Ginny was tied. He reached out to her, but was tackled by a blond blur.

"Don't you dare, Zabini. You try that ever again, and you will never be able to experience the pleasure of a good fuck again, understand?" Draco enquired, pinning Blaise to the ground, hand covering exploding screams.

"Oh, do shut-up," Draco said whilst knocking Zabini out cold. He gave Ginny a childish grin, before he rose to his feet. "A little tied up, are we?"

Ginny couldn't help but laugh as he made his way over to her, kissing her softly. "I love you," were the first words out of her mouth.

"Believe me Ginny, I love you." Draco began to untie her robes, massaging her bloodstained wrists after he finished. She wrenched her hands free only to lose them around his neck.

"Draco, I was so scared that this was all real. I-I thought that I was a fool for ever trusting you, and-" Draco silenced her with another kiss.

"It was all fake, Gin. You mean more to me than my own life, and I would never make you a fool. I love you too much. But, we have to get back to Hogwarts while we still have the time."

"You won't be going anywhere, Malfoy." The couple turned to see Vera Vex.

***

Harry followed Lucius through the woods, wondering how Draco was doing.

He’s must love her. I never thought I’d ever come to the conclusion that a Malfoy loved a Weasley, or vice versa. But then again, I wouldn’t be in this situation if he didn’t. Oh Dumbledore, please come soon!

“So, here is the infamous Harry Potter. I never thought I’d see the day when I could defeat both of my enemies in the same day, let alone the same hour,” Voldemort said upon Harry’s entrance to his camp.

“You’ll never get her. I know one person who’ll make sure of that!” Harry declared.

“Really? Malfoy? Draco? Ooh, I’m so scared! The slimy git is going to come and get me!” Voldemort shouted in mock fright.

“No, I believe Mr. Potter was talking about me,” A man stepped out of the brush, eyes hidden behind half-moon spectacles.

So sorry that it took so long! Please review!
I Want to Make You Feel Beautiful by dracos_beauty927
I Want to Make You Feel Beautiful


“Vera, love! How are you doing this fine evening?” Draco questioned upon her appearance. “Have you lost weight? Maybe you’ve spent too much time as Ginny, because it’s starting to show.”

“You would know, Draco. You’ve seen me undressed enough... too many to count,” she said, looking pointedly at Ginny.

Ginny tried to squirm away from Draco, but his grip stayed locked. “You were saying that we weren’t going anywhere. What do you plan on doing to stop us, eh? “

“Why, Draco, all I would have to do is point this wand at the Weasel, and you’d freeze. I know you, Malfoy. You try to act cool and composed, when really you’re shaking. You may love her, but she doesn’t seem to like you right now,” Vera smirked.

Draco eyed Ginny, seeing her deathly glare directed at the ground. “Gin?”

“Don’t talk to me, Malfoy!”

Oh my God! She’s throwing a jealous fit just because I slept with Vera while I was single! After all I did! After Potter risked his life, she’s going to be a stupid-

“I told you, Drakie,” Vera’s smirked deeper.

“Sod off, you lousy bint! And don’t call me that! You know very well what you’re getting at, and I’ve been through too much to let you make her jealous! Damn Weasley temper!” Draco shouted out into the night.

Ginny gaped at him. “Don’t pin this on me, Malfoy! At least I have some self-control!” her glare got angrier.

Draco sighed. “Yes, I’m a slutty, Slytherin dog, who shags anything desirable! That’s seems to be why I’ve never done you!” Draco was slapped across the face in a moment. Ginny’s hit seemed to sober him, and he knew he’d said the wrong thing.

Vera giggled, “Look at you two! You’re fighting like an old married couple!”

“Like I’d ever marry him!”Ginny shouted. Draco just raised an inquiring eyebrow.

“That so?” he asked, while picking her up bridal-style. Despite Ginny’s protest, Draco just kept walking through the forest, ignoring Vera’s screeches of return.

***

“Albus! So nice of you to finally make it. Come to see the funeral?” Voldemort glided across the ground to reside right in front of the only wizard he ever feared.

“Yes, Tom, I did. I was actually planning for yours,” Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled. If possible, Voldemort looked scared.

The Dark Lord immediately shook it off. “Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but the programs state Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy will be the deceased. Ginny will be so pleased, don’t you agree?”

Dumbledore just gave him a sad look. “You call yourself Lord and almighty, but really, you take on children. Why people fear you is beyond me.”

Voldemort gave the Headmaster an evil look. “You’re always were all talk, old man! The greatest wizard ever to walk the earth, they all said. You have yet to prove it in my book.”

“You have a book? Hmm... I’ll have to read it sometime,” Dumbledore said thoughtfully.

Voldemort gave out a loud groan. “That’s it! That’s it! You and me! Right here, right now!”

“I don’t participate in matters that don’t involve me,” Dumbledore reasoned.

“You don’t...who are you?! Why are you here?”

“To be Mr. Potter’s referee, of course.”

“You say that as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world, Albus. Why didn’t you just say that to begin with? You know how I get when I’m pumped! The whole world comes to an end.” Voldemort declared.

“Yes, but I thought that a chess game just wouldn’t suffice.”

“You’re right, a war is a much better end.”

Harry couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Voldemort and Dumbledore were... getting along! The world really is coming to an end! I hope Draco’s better off than me!

***

“Put me down this instant!” Ginny screeched as they neared the Ball.

“Not if you continue this childish behavior, dear,” Draco said, walking right up to the entrance. He finally did set her down, but held her tightly to him.

“Childish?! You slept with her! And- and you don’t love me! After what you said-“
“Sorry, I believe you just said I didn’t love you. I must be hearing things, because I just lost everything for you! I gave up my future, my life, my entire existence so you could survive. Tell me if I’m wrong, but I just saved your life... again! That’s one...two..”

“Stop counting! You hurt me, Mal-“

“Don’t say it! I’m not a Malfoy anymore, and you’ve never known me as one. You can’t condemn me for having a past! You can’t look me in the eye and say that you’ve never made a mistake. You can’t so don’t even try. Just know this, Virginia, I never slept with her after we kissed. And even if I had, you have my heart. Maybe that’s not enough for you now, but it certainly isn’t a reason to get jealous over a girl that never meant anything to begin with. Did you even see me once trying to save her life, and tell her that she was making a mistake in trusting my father?”

Ginny shook her head.

“That’s what I thought. I was actually too busy trying to get you out of there. I was too busy trying to keep you safe. Again, I’m sorry if that’s not enough for you, but that’s what I did. Forgive if it was wrong.” Ginny sobbed slightly “What’s the matter?” Draco continued.

“You don’t want me, and you can’t deny that. You said it yourself. You’re a Slytherin dog who shags anything desirable, remember?”

Draco raked his fingers through his hair. He lifted her chin with his free hand, commanding her to look at him. “Ginny, I’m an arse. You know I didn’t mean that. Honestly, I just hated that you said I couldn’t control myself. Really, Gin, I would think that you of all people would realize what lie that is. You know how much self-control you require? You know how much I had to restrain those urges our first night back? Ginny, how can you think I don’t want you? I’ve wanted you most of all. I just never wanted to hurt you. Our relationship isn’t about sex. It’s so much deeper than that. When the time is right, it will happen, but right now, I get the same rush just by looking into your eyes.”

Ginny started to tear up. She leaned up against him, wrapping her arms around his waist. “That was good, Draco. Have I ever told you that you’re very good with words?”

“Well, there’s never been time, really. Kind of reminds me of this moment, love. We have to get in there before it’s too late,” Draco answered.

“Why?”

“I’ll explain later. Just answer me one question. Do you love me?”

“Do you even have to ask?” Ginny countered before walking into the Great Hall.

***
“Ready, Potter?” Voldemort questioned.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Harry answered.

“A simple yes or no would’ve-“

“Let’s just get on with it!” Harry shouted, “Or are you stalling?”

Silencio,” Voldemort cursed. “Hypocrite, Potter. You were stalling yourself.”

“That’s not fair, Riddle. It’s not a duel if one person cannot speak,” Dumbledore said.

“Who ever said I’d be fair? I’m evil remember? Stupefy!

Protego!” Hermione shouted, coming out of the forest, Millicent Bulstrode not far behind. She blocked his spell, and gave a signal. Tens of Hogwarts students came out of the trees. Harry realized that it was everyone in the D.A. “Sorry we’re late, Professor. Ronald wouldn’t get up!”

“Never you mind, Miss Granger. Though, I’m under oath that I cannot interfere with this battle, so please, restore Mr. Potter’s voice,” Dumbledore said, coming to the Head Girl’s side.

Finite Incantatem

“What is this?” Harry whispered to his friend.

“You didn’t actually think we’d let you go at this alone, did you?” she asked him.

“But, Millicent. She’s wasn’t-“

“She fine, Harry. She’s told us everything that happened. Professor Snape even put her under Veritas, and her story didn’t change. She’s safe.”

“What’s going on here?!” Voldemort questioned when he’d finally come to his senses.

“An ambush, my Lord,” Peter Pettigrew said, coming forth from the shadows.
Wound Up at Your Door by dracos_beauty927
Wound Up at Your Door


“An ambush? You don’t say? Well, this is a shock. Actually, not really. I was kind of expecting it. That’s why I made an army of my own. I hope you don’t mind,” Voldemort said, a creepy smile forming on his face.

Dumbledore chuckled, “You always had a flare for dramatics, Tom.”

“That I do, that I do, Albus,” Voldemort added, “I apologize for this, though. I broke the rules. I’m a bad guy, though, so you can’t expect me to play fair.”

“What are you going on about?” Ron questioned, getting annoyed with all the psycho babble.

“I’m talking about how I created myself all over again, using Miss Virginia Weasley. I’m saying -“

“I think what I’m trying to say is that I, Tom Riddle, am back to claim what is mine.”

Harry saw Tom Riddle floating up above the treetops, and then the image flew in the general direction of the castle. Oh Merlin, what in the bloody blazes is going on?

***

“Mr. Draco Malfoy and Miss Virginia Weasley,” Dobby announced as the couple entered the Great Hall. All eyes immediately turned to them, and the room was silent.

“Hello all,” Draco said, grinning. “I have something I’d like to say to Ginny here, and I want you all to hear it.” He turned to Ginny and got down on one knee. “I know I’m a Malfoy, that much is obvious. I’m an arrogant prat who doesn’t know when to shut his mouth, and pities nothing and no one. Your family considers me as an enemy, and for the past sixteen years you agreed with them. I’m cold and bitter most of the time, and I’ve been numb my entire life. Influence has ridden me since my first breath, and I was always meant to follow in daddy’s footsteps. I believed that I didn’t have a heart to give, and I pushed everyone away, afraid of commitment. But, I’ve been living a lie,” he paused for dramatic effect, “You see, this year I was supposed to engrave my life into stone, and throw it off a cliff. I was supposed to join forces with an evil I have never believed in. My mind was set, and nothing would stop it. Then, I got on the Hogwarts Express, and everything that I had ever known was thrown out the window. When you smiled at me, you stole my icy heart, and melted it so it could beat for the first time in nearly seventeen years. I swore to myself that I wouldn’t let you get to me after that first time I saw you in Flourish and Blotts, but you, love, are a force to be reckoned with. You wouldn’t let me go, and knew I never would give you up. How you knew, I don’t know. I didn’t even know it myself until I almost lost you. I never thought it could be possible to call myself a changed man, Gin, but you broke down every wall I’d ever built and burned the remains, so they could never return. You made me see that there’s a life for me in the light, and rescued me even when I denied saving. I know you’re young, and have a year and a half left of school and training, but I’ll wait for you forever if I have to. I lo-“

“Oh how touching!” the crowd turned to see a young man with black hair and sea blue eyes sitting in Dumbledore’s chair. Ginny gasped, and her terrified eyes turned to Draco.

“Tom,” she whispered, and he rose from where he knelt. He stood casually in front of her, but Ginny knew he was ready to pounce at the first upheaval.

“Yes, Virginia. It’s me, your beloved Tom. I was actually starting to worry that you would forget all about our escapades,” Riddle floated over to where Ginny was standing, motioning Draco away. When he didn’t move, Tom used wandless magic to push him into the nearest seat. He bound him to the chair and glued his mouth shut, and no matter how much Draco struggled, he couldn’t find freedom. “Look at this old chum. He thinks you love him. Ha! Like you could actually love, Virginia. That’s classic. The budding rose of the Weasley clan, loving? It’s madness, if you ask me. Why,” he said, grabbing Ginny’s chin, making her stare into his eyes, “You’ve never been loved. Your family only feels sorry for you. You’re the only girl in a house of men, forever being picked upon by older siblings and rivaling ferrets. Then, I came and went, and the only reason they kept you out of St. Mungo’s is because the Minister of Magic didn’t think it’d look good in the headlines that one of his ministry officials had a child that had been possessed by the Dark Lord’s former self. Everyone only feels pity for you. No one would actually put their lives before your own willingly. You may argue that your brother cares about you, but where is the dear Ronald now? Why he skipped over his own flesh and blood to save his best friend. He threw you to the enemy, entrusting a Malfoy to keep you safe. You may say that Harry Potter got rid of me of his own free will, and saved your life. That obviously means that he loves you, but he was just playing hero. His best buddy’s baby sister was in the evil hands of Tom Marvolo Riddle. Potter only felt obligated to help out. Didn’t want a dead girl to be on his conscience, did he now? Again, it plays on the pity factor. Most of all, you’d say that the Draco Malfoy is head-over-heels in love with you, Gin. I mean, anybody could see the way he looks at you. The way he cares for you. Any girl here would die to be in your position where he’s concerned. But, do all of them know the facts? I may have only been in your mind when this particular event occurred, but I seem to remember this young, strapping man only finding interest in you when you mentioned my... diary. Merlin knows, he’s a little different than his father, a little more cowardly, and it’s only normal for him to feel remorse, maybe even regret,” Tom had made his way from Ginny to the chair that Draco was sitting in. He was still struggling, and shaking his head. “Dear, dear boy. Trying to go on a crusade to fix all your father’s wrongs isn’t going to help the little virgin find redemption. If anything, it pins her deeper into Hell. Malfoys have very bad, oh what’s the word, ah yes, karma. What goes around, comes around. What you didn’t know, young Draco, is that from the moment you were born, you put Virginia at risk. Yes, yes, she wasn’t even conceived yet, but her destiny was already planned. Yours is still in motion. You’re lying to everyone, even yourself, Malfoy. It’s amazing what a few sweet words can do for a young woman’s heart, especially if she’s been ignored most of her life. You know that, and you did then, that Ginny was supposed to be untouchable. That only made you want her more, didn’t it? You knew your father would come after her, but that wasn’t enough to stop you. If you ever loved her, you would’ve walked away when she gave you the chance. If it weren't for you, she’d be safe, in Potter’s arms. That’s where she’s always belonged. If it wasn’t for you, Harry Potter would have another day to live, and so would you.”
***

“What’s going on?” Ron questioned again.

“Always were the dumb one in that copper headed clan of yours, weren’t you? Yes, you’ve got the bright Percy, the cool Bill, the funny Charlie, the sinful twins, the strong Virginia, and the inarticulate Ronald. You always did cause your family shame. No personality really. Harry Potter only felt sorry for you and your-“

“Shove it, you,” Harry broke in. “Ron isn’t the only one who would like to know what’s going on.”

“Short, Potter. You’ve got me on a very short string,” Voldemort answered.

Harry, who had gotten his wand back for the duel, only raised it, and said, “And I’ve got you at wand point. Now, you owe us an explanation.”

“Are you trying to scare me?” the Dark Lord questioned.

“No, I’m promising you that if you don’t explain why Tom Riddle is alive when Ginny never gave anything to give you enough power then I will blow you to bits,” Harry bit out, sounding very convincing.

“Fine!” Voldemort barked. “If you had been paying attention while Ginny spoke to Blaise, and don’t think I didn’t see you there, then you would have heard some key words. She told Blaise that she loved him. It doesn’t matter if she thought he was Draco. Just by having Zabini break her heart gave him a little piece, which he confided in me. Oh, and I should also point out that he gave me a bit of her hair that he had pulled out when he tied her up,” Voldemort said, dropping platinum locks to the ground, which Harry would’ve guessed to have belonged to Malfoy, but under the circumstances, knew they were Ginny’s. All the energy and light was stripped from the strands in order to make Tom real.

“It doesn’t matter what you do! Malfoy loves her! He won’t lose her! He’s fought too hard!” Harry shouted.

“And, you think I haven’t, Potty Pot? I’ve gone for decades trying to wipe that ugly little grin off that little girl’s face. I’ve done everything within my power to stop this prophecy, and I will not yield!” Voldemort yelled at Harry and the rest of the crowd.

“You want to know a secret, Oh Feared One? Your power isn’t as strong as theirs. I’d never admit this in front of Malfoy himself, but I’m jealous of him. He’s got the girl I want, but she loves him no matter which way you turn it. You see this scar on my forehead? Have you looked in the mirror at your appearance lately? This is what has kept me alive, and will end up killing you. Love, Voldemort, is something that no one can live forever without,” Harry finished, “Do we have a duel, or what?”

“No, Mr. P. We have a war!”

***

“In conclusion, no one loves you, Virginia. Can I repeat that, you ask? Oh yes, I can... no one. You’re alone in this world, and no one will save you.” Tom was still beside Draco, and grabbed the back of the blond’s head. “Isn’t that right, Drakie Poo Poo Poo?” He made Draco nod, but his eyes were pleading with Ginny to reconsider. Unfortunately, Ginny wasn’t watching Draco. Tom’s words were still floating in her brain, branded there as if by sin. He was right. Everyone only felt sorry for her. That was the last thing she needed. She had all the pity she could handle.

Ginny wasn’t paying attention to Tom’s words, though. She was remembering Draco’s from before Tom had interrupted. I’m an arrogant prat who doesn’t know when to shut his mouth, and pities nothing and no one. He was right. He may not be a true, pure Malfoy at heart, but he was raised not to pity anything, and Draco hated to be pitied himself. The Malfoys may be big hypocrites themselves, serving under a half-blood, but Draco wasn’t. He didn’t want to be like his father, yes, but he also followed under his own principles. He didn’t spend time on things or people that he didn’t think were worth his time. He didn’t serve under people, or follow rules he didn’t believe in. He didn’t pity anything. Draco believed that you got yourself in a situation, and you had to get yourself out of it, unless Ginny was involved. She was the exception to all rules but one. The reason was because he loved her. Yes, Draco was shocked and intrigued that she was the mystery diary girl, but he never said once that he felt sorry for her. In fact, she remembered being so amazed to his reply of wishing things were different, that she thought he was arrogant. Now, it was his arrogance that was saving her.

“You see, Malfoy? You see what you’ve done to her? Do you have any last words before you die?” Tom interrupted Ginny’s reverie. He undid the bounds on Draco’s mouth, and Ginny turned to see his eyes downcast. “Make it short,” Riddle ordered.

Draco sighed, and finally looked into her eyes, “Ginny, Tom mentioned earlier something about our conversation on the train. If you remember correctly, you will also remember what I told you about him. You will remember how I never apologized for what my father did to you, only wished you well. You, who know me better than anyone, would understand that I don’t pity anyone, and I don’t just hand out the word love. I meant it, and I mean it more each time I touch you. If you must know what I was about to say before our little friend interrupted, then it was this. I love you with everything I have. My heart is yours whether you want it or not, and it always will be. If I die right here, I’ll die happy. I know that my life is complete because I found you. I am yours,” Draco finished.

“And I am yours,” Ginny whispered, “You don’t have to worry about me. I love you, Draco Malfoy.” She ran past Tom, and kissed the only man she’d ever really loved. Draco lips were insisting and urgent. She opened her mouth to allow him access to it. He delved in, then pulled away, wanting to see the after effects of what had just occurred. His bounds broke, and he pulled Ginny to him. He softly kissed her, silently promising her that there was more where it came from.

“I LIVE FOR THIS WOMAN!” Draco shouted to the crowd.

“I LIVE FOR THIS MAN!” Ginny confirmed.

Just as their declarations echoed off the walls, agonizing screeches filled the air. Some were from a mile away. Another was located in the very same room.

Sorry it took so long! SO, so sorry. I have no excuse!
Tap On My Window, Knock On My Door by dracos_beauty927
Tap On My Widow, Knock On My Door


Ginny woke up gasping hard. She sat up in the middle of the infirmary, not being able to focus on her surroundings.

"Ginny! Ginny, you're alive! Oh, I was so scared you wouldn't make it!" Ron Weasley rushed forward and enveloped his little sister.

"Where's Draco?" was her first response. An immediate morose look fell over Ron's face. "Gin- I... I don't think I should be the one to tell you this. Dumbledore can explain it better than I can. I'm not even sure exactly why it happened, or how... I'm just... I'm sorry."

"What's wrong? Is he okay? Where is he? Ron! Tell me! I need to know where Draco is!" Ginny began to panic at Ron's vague answer. She looked around in the hospital beds, but couldn't see him anywhere. "No! No! It's not true! It can't be true! He can't be-" her voice faded off, and emptiness overtook her.

Dumbledore came in the infirmary with Harry not far behind. Harry looked down at his feet as he entered, but glanced up at her as he and the Headmaster neared her bed. "Miss Weasley, I'm glad to see you're up and healthy," Dumbledore said, eyes without their normal twinkle.

"Where's Draco?" she sobbed.

"Miss Weasley, I'm afraid that Draco is no longer with us," Dumbledore said carefully.

"Do you mean that he's left the country?" Ginny asked in a naive tone, but inside knew that it was hopeless. With one last grave look, she knew what the answer was. "How?" was all she managed to choke out.

"I'm afraid I don't know all the details, as I was aiding Mr. Potter when this all happened. However, Miss Parkinson says that in his last moments of energy, Tom Riddle threw a Killing Curse straight at you, and Mr. Malfoy pushed you out of the way, leaving himself vulnerable. Apparently, you and Mr. Malfoy blacked out, and he has yet to awake. All attempts are futile, however, seeing as even if he did wake, no magic could undo the harm that the Curse has put on him," Dumbledore finished. He looked at Ginny, and sensed time for him to leave. "Come along, Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley. I think she needs some time alone." With that, the three left her all alone in the guarded infirmary.

Ginny couldn't believe it. She'd killed Draco. Draco died, and she didn't remember. Why did she let him put himself in her position. Why didn't she push him out of the way? How did Tom survive? Did Tom even survive? Where was Draco now? Could he hear her? Was he even breathing? Dumbledore had said that he was still unconscious, and that all attempts to wake him would be worthless, but she was worthless without him. She lived for him. She belonged to him, and she'd do anything to get her knight back. They'd come too far for him to just leave her.

She finally got out of her bed, and ventured around the Hospital Wing. She saw many faces she knew and many she didn't. She searched up and down the various aisles, but couldn't see platinum blond anywhere. It wasn't until the very last bed in the darkest nook that she actually laid eyes on him. Immediately, she rushed to his side, and grasped his hand. To her surprise, it was still warm.

"Draco," she said softly, "Draco, can you hear me? I know that's a stupid bloody question, and I know I'm being bloody selfish, but I can't help it. I need you here. I need you, Draco. I know that you hate that, but I do, and I'm helpless without you. I know you're not dead. You're stronger than that. Besides, do you want Harry to beat you out on one more thing? Do you want to be known as the guy who was second best to Harry Potter yet again? Please, Draco, please wake-up. Wake-up for me." A tear trickled down her cheek when he didn't respond. She laid her head down next on top of his arm, and sobbed quietly. She glanced up at him, finally, and was shocked to see him staring back at her.

"I know your face," his drawl sounded, and she was sure that it was the greatest thing she'd ever heard in her life. "I know your eyes, and your voice. I just- I can't place it." His face contorted to confusion, and Ginny's sobs were lost. Draco was alive, but Draco didn't know her name. "Your hair... looks like Weasley red. What would a Weasley be doing sitting and crying by my bed?" the old Draco questioned, and her stomach dropped. "Jenny, did you say your name was?"

She just stared at him, not believing her senses. She knew that soon she'd wake up from the nightmare entangled within her Draco's arms, and he'd whisper love confessions and tell her things she'd never heard from any other man. "Draco?" she questioned.

He looked at her in disgust. "Draco?! Such Weasel filth as you are not important enough to recognize me as such!" he shouted, arm shooing her away.

"No, it can't be true! You can't have forgotten everything! Draco, you must remember something!" She wouldn't give in to his protests, and finally, she just kissed him.

I suppose such a kiss as this couldn't be referred to as just a kiss, for it was anything but that. It was earth shaking, record breaking, shooting star good. From the moment Ginny's lips touched Draco's, her instincts knew what to do. She urged open his mouth with her tongue, as he had done to her so many times. He obliged, surprisingly, and as their tongues danced, she poured her memories into him as though he was a Pensieve. First, she remembered their first civil conversation, and then how he'd rescued her from Tom their first night back. Then, she remembered storming into Dumbledore's office and defending him against the outrageous charges. Next, she thought about how jealous he'd been of Harry, Occlumency lessons, and the first time she'd realized that she loved him. She remembered their first kiss and how he'd rescued her from the evil clutches of Voldemort. Lastly, she remembered their confession to the world of just how much they cared for each other.

By the end, his arms had wound their way around her back and he was now pulling her atop him on his bed. Her fingers were lost in his flaxen hair, and he was moaning softly from her caresses. She was first to break away, and she looked down at his swollen lips. "Ginny," he whispered, "Oh Gin, how could I ever have forgotten?" He leaned up and kissed her softly. His fingers threaded through her hair which made her giggle. She just then realized that he was shirtless, leaving his shoulder exposed to where she could just see above the blanket a small lightning bolt scar. She traced it with her index finger, and he gazed curiously at her.

"What're you doing?"

"This must have been where the curse hit you," she reasoned.

"Yeah, why?" he asked, sitting up against her to see what kept her so entertained. He gaped in response when he saw what was embedded into his skin. "I-I... huh. Well, that's something."

This made her laugh harder, which made him start laughing. Soon enough, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had ventured over to investigate, and were shocked at what they found.

"Malfoy?! You're alive?" Harry questioned. "How can that be? Dumbledore said that you'd-" he broke off when he saw the scar on his shoulder.

"You know, as much as I'd hate to admit this, I suppose that this gives us something more in common other than us being in love with the same girl," Draco stated, looking at Harry with an annoyed fondness.

"Do you think you guys have ESP now, or something?" Ron questioned, too relieved to know that his baby sister was happy to realize what exactly he was saying.

"Only if Potter, here, has some weird fantasy about talking to my arm," Draco reasoned, and sat up a little taller, situating Ginny more comfortably on his lap. This was a mistake because his head began to conceive a splitting headache, and he had to lay back down immediately.

"Draco? Are you okay?" Ginny asked with evident concern.

"I'm- fine. I just need... rest," he sighed the last word out.

"Come on, Gin, let's let Malfoy get some sleep," Ron said, offering an arm to his sister.

With some reluctance, Ginny made her way to get up, but Draco held her back. "No," he said,"I'm not losing you again. Sleep with me. You don't look like you need to be moving around much, either."

Ginny had no argument when it came to sleeping beside him, so she did just as he asked. She laid down next to him as he wrapped a protective arm around her waist, and for the first time in a long time, they both fell asleep without worries.

I'm sorry it took so long...
She Will Be Loved Part 1 by dracos_beauty927
She Will Be Loved


I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye


She felt at ease in his arms, and knew that she always would. People would say for years later that nothing so ludicrous could ever have been so perfect. Though it was… absolute perfection. Theirs was a story that would live far longer than Shakespeare’s, she knew.

He knew, too, as he held her in his arms, and silently cursed himself for ever being with another woman before her. His heart belonged to her, as well as the rest of him. Draco could hardly contain himself as he thought of their carefree future together. He road the Hogwart’s Express to her home, as she had intended him to spend Christmas with her family. It would be a celebration after all they had been through, she assured him.

“Ginny?” he questioned, not sure if she was still asleep in his embrace.

“Hmm…?” she responded, turning around to face him.

“I love you, and never want to be without you. I know you have another year and a half before you graduate, but I wanted to ask you something.”

“What’s that?”

“Not now, not here. Later… when we get home.” Home, a word he had never used with the same emotions before. She was his home, and he’d never find another. Wherever she went, he would follow. He’d already proved that much.

“Okay,” she said, smiling. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. “I love you,” she whispered, and watched the content smile creep over his face. She giggled softly, and sighed. She knew she’d never be alone again. He was hers and she was his. They belonged together, no matter what.

The train stopped at King’s Cross Station, and the couple exited, soon joined by the Dream Team. “There’s mum,” Ron said, walking in Mrs. Weasley’s general direction. Their trunks were already stacked high by the squat lady’s form. She smiled and waved when she saw the.

As Draco and Ginny neared her, he got evident butterflies in his stomach. These people were supposed to hate him. How would they react when he asked for their permission to… oh he couldn’t even think about it now.

“Ginny!” Mrs. Weasley squealed, nearly knocking Draco to the ground when she embraced her daughter. “Oh, so sorry Draco, dear,” she said, and embrace him suddenly, too. “Thank you,” she whispered in his ear. He grinned broadly when she released him. “Now, Arthur’s already waiting over by the barrier, so on you get,” she paused letting her eyes roam over Draco, “All of you.”

Ginny grabbed his hand, and pulled him through the crowd of students greeting parents. When they neared Arthur Weasley, Draco heart found residence within his stomach. The patriarch hardly looked as happy as his wife had been to see the young Malfoy.

“So, Draco Malfoy really is spending Christmas with us? It wasn’t someone’s idea of a sick joke?” Mr. Weasley asked, as they reached him.

“Daddy!” Ginny warned.

“What? He’s the enemy,” he said the last part so only Ginny could hear him.

“He is not! He saved my life! I lo-“

“And I’m very grateful that he did, pumpkin, but it hardly redeems him of his father’s sins,” Arthur reasoned.

“I am not my father!” Draco broke in, hating the fact that they we talking about him as if he wasn’t there.

“So you say! But who can actually trust your word? Who would?” Arthur screeched as the rest of the group surrounded them.

“I would!” Ginny defended.

“As would I,” Harry echoed, surprising almost everyone around.

“Harry?” Mr. Weasley questioned.

“This isn’t the place, Mr. Weasley. We should get home before we make a scene,” Hermione said, eyeing the crowd that was starting to firm.

“Yes, let’s get home,” Mrs. Weasley said in a tone that was not to be argued with.

Each person solemnly took out their wand and Apparated to the Burrow. The moment the telltale pops ended, Arthur Weasley started up again.

“What do you mean about trusting him, Harry?”

The boy hero sighed, and said, “I was there the night Draco saved Ginny once and for all from Tom Riddle. He asked me to help him save her life, and I agreed. Now, I love your daughter, sir, but honestly, if it came down to it, I wouldn’t have the guts to ask my worst enemy for his help to save her. I’d do it on my own, or at least try to. I wouldn’t have succeeded, though,” Harry finished, hanging his head.

It was Ron’s turn to speak, “From the time I was little, you and mum always taught me that it was wrong to judge others without being educated in their beliefs and upbringing. I tried not to make exceptions, but you know we’ve never liked the Malfoys. We didn’t respect their beliefs, but what if his were different?” Ron looked pointedly at Draco. “Ginny once said to me that Lucius Malfoy and Draco Malfoy were two very different people, and all this time I never saw it. But dad, Lucius threw Ginny into Tom Riddle’s grasp, but Draco ripped her away from that demon. He saved my baby sister. Who knows what would’ve happened to her otherwise?”

“Yes, but he also has been the one to tease and torment you all for years,” Arthur pointed out.

“Good training, I guess,” Hermione piped up, “He kept us on our toes, and kept our guard up. He gave the boys dueling practice, and gave us a person to practice tactics on. In the end, he was on our side anyway.”

“Well, I already said he could stay… I just don’t have to like it,” Arthur snapped before he walked out to his workroom.

Draco sighed, and ran a hand threw his hair. He didn’t even have a chance in defending himself. What was worse, Mr. Weasley was never going to except Draco’s request when he asked the question. He was doomed.

“It’ll be okay,” Ginny said, patting the couch next to her. Draco sat down and she continued, “He’ll come around. You’ll see. You’ll charm your way into his heart just like you did with everyone else here.” She kissed his lips tenderly, putting her arms around him.

“I don’t know…” Draco started.

“Oh, Arthur’s only stubborn! Ginny’s right. He’ll come around,” Molly reassured him. “Now Ginny, why don’t you show Draco to his room,” she prompted, and Ginny beckoned for her love to follow her.

They both took their trunks are climbed the stair, unoccupied hands clasped within the other’s grasp. She led him to Percy’s room, which had a nice view of the front lawn, and the small creek beyond.

“You want to know why I always teased you?” Draco asked her suddenly. He came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her middle.

“Why’s that?”

“Because you never needed what I was so proud of. You were happy with what little money you had. You have more pride in one beautiful little finger then I have in my whole family line. It didn’t matter that half of the pureblood families thought you were traitors to the cause because you knew what you were fighting for, and the greater good was salvaged inside your heart. People respected and liked you. I was only feared, and paid people to be my friends,” Draco finished solemnly.

“You never paid me,” Ginny said with a giggle. She turned against him, just about to kiss him when she heard her mother’s call.

“We better get back down there. Don’t want your dad to rip off my head for touching his baby girl,” Draco stated, and Ginny stuck her tongue out at him.


“Mr. Weasley, may I have a word?” Draco asked, his voice shaking uncharacteristically.

It was well after dinner, and all of the Weasley clan and its guest were asleep, except Draco and Mr. Weasley.

“A word. Make it short.”

“Ginny,” Draco said, finding her name the most effective one within his vocabulary. It was a good choice because the older man looked up from the broken maraca he was studying, and eyed the young Malfoy.

His look was critical, but he managed to bite out, “Go on.”

“I know that you don’t approve of me, seeing as my background and upbringing wasn’t the best. But sir, it’s not fair for you to judge me by looking at my father. I’ve done nothing to directly hurt your family, and what I have done I’m paying for. In this moment, I’m paying for it in tenfold. Now, you may not trust me, but most of your family does. Ginny does, and I will never do anything ever to hurt her intentionally. You’ve heard talk of me saving her life, but in reality, she saved me. I was so lost in my past, present, and future that I couldn’t see the path lying before me. Ginny grabbed my hand, and led me to the road of salvation. I owe her everything. She is my everything.”

“My father has done your family wrong, but don’t blame me for his mistakes. I am not only a Malfoy, but a Black as well. Don’t burden me by only recognizing the worse half of me. I believe that you were friends with the late Sirius Black. He was my uncle, and though I didn’t know him, his blood runs through my veins. He had to live within the shadow of past sins he did nothing to create. He was only associated with the wrong sort of people. You looked past the image and saw the real man inside. You gave him a second chance for Harry’s sake. Can’t you look inside me? Can’t you give me a second chance for Ginny’s sake?” Draco finished, and looked expectantly at Mr. Weasley.

“Let me ask you something, Draco,” Arthur started, “Have you ever forced yourself upon my daughter?”

Draco choked, not knowing what had brought the question about. “No sir! I would never do that to her! I’m not like my father! I would-“

“Have you ever thought about it?”

“Honestly?”

“Yes, honestly.”

It, yes, force no. I respect your daughter way too much to do that to her. I want her first time to be special, and not something she’d have to look back on, seeing it as wrong. I don’t want her to be further scarred by pain I can help her avoid.” Draco answered.

“So, if it’s not about sex, what is this relationship about, and how long do you think it will last?” Arthur questioned.

“Actually, that’s what I came out here to ask you,” Draco said, “But I wanted to have both your and your wife’s attention first.”

“Well, you have it.” The men turned to see Molly Weasley looking slightly disgruntled. “Honestly, Arthur, you know I can’t go to sleep without you!” she said as she came to her husband’s side. “Now, Draco, dear, what’s this all about?”

Draco cleared his throat, “I know that you both have always wanted Harry Potter to end up with Ginny. I know that for most of her life, Ginny wanted that, too. I’m not a squeaky clean hero like Potter, and I’m not a golden boy. I have my flaws, but to Ginny, that’s okay. She says that it makes me twice as good to her. To know that I have flaws, it makes me human to her, and she loves me for it. I love her. You probably think I’m too young to know what love is, but I know this is real. I also know that Ginny has a year and a half before her graduation, but I can wait. I only wanted to ask if you would give me you blessings and grant me her hand in marriage.”

Mrs. Weasley gasped, and covered her mouth. For once, Mr. Weasley gave him a look of understanding. “You really do care about her, don’t you, Draco?”

The young boy nodded.

Mr. Weasley looked at his wife, and tears were in her eyes. She removed her hand from her mouth, and smiled at Draco. Ginny’s parents stared at each other in silent conference, and then they both looked at Draco. “We’d be honored if you would make our daughter so happy.”

Draco smiled, thanked them, and went happily to bed.

This Chapter comes in two parts. The end of this fic will be the second part. Please R/R!
She Will Be Loved PT.2 by dracos_beauty927
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine except a few OC’s and the storyline. The title and lyrics are based on the Maroon 5 song, “She Will Be Loved.” Oh yes, and my Ginny’s name is Virginia in this story.

She Will Be Loved


Ginny awoke to the feeling of being watched. She opened one eye, and realized that she was in heaven. Draco was sitting on her window seat, grinning broadly. She gazed around her room, where rose petals were scattered everywhere. The smell of rain floated in the air- Draco’s smell.

“Good morning, love,” Draco said as he came to her side. He kissed her softly, letting his lips linger longer than they should have.

“What’s all this?” Ginny asked in awe.

“Tools of persuasion,” Draco said lightly, while he sat on the bed. Ginny only gave him a look. “Not like that, sweetheart. You know I wouldn’t do that to you, at least not this early in the morning,” he smirked, and then realized that he was ruining the mood. “Look, Gin, please forgive me if I’m being an arse right now, but I’m just… can we start this over?”

She nodded slightly as a look of confusion crossed over her face.

“This isn’t how I wanted to do this,” he whispered, taking her hand.

“Do what?”

Draco leaned in and kissed her again. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. Draco what’s going on?” Ginny asked, beginning to sit up.

“Don’t worry, Gin. I only wanted to tell you, well er- I’m not sure exactly how to do this,” Draco paused and cleared his throat. “All my life, I’ve thought that your family was too good for me. I’ve thought you were too good for me. I was right. You are the greatest person I know, and I’ve been blessed to be with you for as long as I have. It’s just-“

“Are… are you doing what I think you’re doing? Are you breaking up with me? I mean,” Ginny choked out a sob, and Draco was too caught off guard to stop her from continuing. “I know my father’s bad and all, but I love you so much, Draco. Please-“

“Gin, stop. I’m not breaking things off!” Draco said softly.

“You’re not?” Ginny questioned, on the verge of tears.

“No, love. Listen to me. I love you, and like I said, I’ve been blessed to be with you for as long as I have. It’s just that I want to be with you forever. I couldn’t live without you by my side, Ginny. I know that’s selfish, but it’s true. I belong to you, and I’m hoping that you want to belong to me.” Draco got down on one knee, and it finally clicked in Ginny’s mind. Tears of joy began to stream down her face as his next words came out. “Ginny Weasley, will you marry me?”

She squealed in response and launched herself on the kneeling Draco. They both toppled to the floor where she was wetting his lips with salty kisses. “Yes, yes, yes,” she said between each one. “I love you so, so much!” Ginny sat up, taking Draco with her. She straddled his legs, and leaned in against his chest. His fingers threaded through her hair, and he actually giggled.

“I’ve never been so happy in my whole life, Gin. Thank-you,” he said. Ginny was too busy staring at his buttoned shirt to grant him his welcome. “Gin?” Draco beckoned, grabbing her chin with his index finger and thumb. “Are you okay?”

She stared at him simply. “I’m fine, love. I just- I want… you.”

“You have me, all of me that’s worth having, at least.” Draco answered.

“We’re getting married, Draco, and I’m the only girl, probably in the whole school, that hasn’t seen you naked.”

Draco took her in his arms, stood, and plopped her on the bed. Then, he rested next to her, and said, “You’re not the only girl. Granger just isn’t my type.”

She swatted him playfully. “No, I’m serious!”

“I am, too. I’m a sucker for gorgeous redheads.”

“Draco, stop! I have a problem. I’m your fiancée, and I haven’t been with you like that while some girls have, and you don’t even know their names!” Ginny whined.

“I could fix this little problem for you, I suppose, since you did agree to marry me,” Draco reasoned, outlining her nipple with his finger through the fabric of her flimsy nightgown. “How bad do you want to?”

“Bad.” Ginny bit out, relishing in the effect only a finger could have on her body. She couldn’t imagine what the rest would feel like.

“How bad?” Draco inquired, knowing he was being difficult, but he needed to know if he had the same effect on her that she had on him.

“Like I would-“Ginny was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door.

Molly Weasley stuck her head through the crack in the doorway. “Oh, honestly, you two! I take it you asked her,” she said, looking pointedly at Draco.

The youngest Malfoy had sat up next to Ginny, keeping his hands in his lap, discreetly covering his erection. “Yes, I did, Mrs. Weasley,” Draco said, keeping his cool.

“Ginny, you had better have said yes. You have no clue how much this boy loves you, and exactly how much he went through to-“

“MUM! I said yes, and I do know how much he loves me because it just as much as I love him! Now, can we please have some privacy?!” Ginny screeched in full flush.

“Oh, right. Well, I just came in here to tell you that breakfast was on the table. My, Draco, I love what you did to the room. It’s beautiful!”

“Thank-you, Mrs. Weasley.”

“How did you ask her, then?”

“MUM!”

“What?!”

“Draco. And. I. Will. Be. Down. To. Breakfast. In. A. Minute.” Ginny bit out, enunciating every word in morbid embarrassment and fury.

“Alright, alright, hurry it up,” Mrs. Weasley said, finally leaving the couple.

The moment she left, Draco burst into fits of laughter.

“What is sofunny?” Ginny inquired, still enraged at her mother’s terrible timing.

“You. Don’t be so impatient, love. We will happen at the perfect time. Trust me, you’ll be glad you waited. It’ll be worth it.”

***

"I hate my family! I absolutely hate them! They have no courtesy! They all just question you about how it was as a Death Eater, and you never even were one! I despise Fred and George! And that stupid Trio didn't even stick up for you! I hate-" Ginny stopped in mid-sentence because Draco's lips always had that effect on her.

"You don't hate them. You're only embarrassed, and you have no reason to be, love. You're family; er well- Fred and George only need time to get used to me. They'll come around eventually. You'll see," Draco consoled.

Ginny sighed. She shouldn't be the one who needed reassurance. Draco was the victim. The twins had come over for dinner that night, and Draco had announced their engagement. The twins had been pleasant enough, at first, but then started interrogating Draco about his involvement with the Dark Lord and what not. Ginny couldn't get a word in. Not even Mrs. Weasley could get a hold on those two. Ginny was outraged, but Draco knew how to calm her down.

He kissed her again, soft and soothing, making her shiver. His tongue slipped in between her lips, and she moaned in compliance. He laid her softly on the bed, detaching their lips. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she said, tugging at his shirt.

He chuckled, and helped her amateur hands undo the buttons. When they were all through the holes, Ginny slid her hands up and down Draco's naked chest, swirling her fingers around his nipples. He shook the shirt off, and started tugging at her shirt. Ginny lifted her arms, and Draco pulled it up over her head. He kissed all the soft spots of her neck and continued down her shoulder, until he reached the cotton strap of her bra. With one hand on each shoulder, her pulled the strap down her arm, and expertly undid the clasp. His kisses found their way to her nipples, and Ginny groaned, and arched her back towards him. His tongue started swirling around the bud in simultaneous motions. He thumbed the other one, and Ginny couldn't help but gasp.

She brought his lips back to her, and her fingers led a trail to the clasp of his trousers. She undid it easily enough, and Draco shimmied out of the restricting fabric. Ginny's skirt had ridden up higher than necessary, and Draco's hands had found their way under the fabric and up to her hip. He stroked her smooth skin and fingered the waistband of her knickers. Ginny unbuttoned her skirt, and Draco pulled it off. He pushed the fabric of her knickers aside and started exploring her folds. Ginny moaned and grasped onto Draco. No one had ever touched her like that. With his free hand, Draco started to gently take her last article of clothing off, removing his occupied hand only to take her knickers all the way down.

"Gin, you're beautiful," Draco said, and Ginny smiled into his neck. She began to kiss the sensitive spots, and cried out just as his index finger entered her.

He mimicked exactly what he'd later be doing to her with a different piece of equipment, and was growing harder by the moment. Ginny was so, so tight. She was totally his. He felt her tighten even more around his finger as his thumb found her clit.

"Draco..." she moaned, and then became incoherent. All she could focus on was what he was doing.

Just before she came, he took his finger out, and Ginny screeched, "Not yet!"

They both were shocked by her words, and she blushed.

"You mean, you'd rather end the party before the fun begins?" Draco questioned.

"No, but that felt..."

"Magnify that times ten, and you'll have what's about to happen. But, Gin, are you sure. It's going to hurt," he warned.

"I'm ready."

Draco answered by looking down at the tent his boxers had become. Ginny followed his gaze and placed her hand on the culprit, making Draco hiss. Ginny recoiled as if he'd slapped her, eyeing him, and mumbling her apologies.

"It's nothing, love. Don't be sorry... just a highly sensitive area, and you feel so good," he reassured. He turned and grabbed his wand from the bedside table. He murmured a contraceptive spell, and returned his gaze to Ginny. They each stared at his remaining clothing, and then, Draco started to inch it down.

"Ack! What is that?!" Ginny questioned, clinging to Draco as if the member between his thighs were some large alien.

"That? You don't know? Gin, you mean to tell me that you've lived with all these men, and you've never seen a cock before?" Draco was in total shock.

"No... I stay far, far away from naked brothers, thank-you! Can I... Can I touch it? You won't get mad, will you?"

"'Course not. Touch away," Draco said, trying to keep an even tone.

Ginny's hand started for his cock, but then, she hesitated. She looked at him again to see if it was alright, and he clasped his hand to the back of hers, leading it down to his throbbing desire.

The first touch was torture for him. It nearly took away all the patience he could muster. Her hands were so innocent, and so soft. As she gained more courage, Draco let go of her hand, and she started trailing her fingers down his length. He let his eyes drift closed, and tried to concentrate on deep breathing. Her caresses became faster and more insistent, and just before he came, he too, made her stop. Grabbing her wrist he whispered, "No more. Not without you."

Ginny's eyes grew wide, and comprehension kicked in. She nodded, and leaned back further, sinking into her pillows. Draco stroked her face with the back of his hand, and spread her thighs with the other one. He fitted himself in between the space, and stuck his head inside her. She adjusted to fit him, and he gazed lovingly at his bride-to-be. She looked slightly uncomfortable, but he went a little further, inching himself in, careful not to hurt her. She wiggled beneath him, and squealed, "Please Draco, please."

That was all it took. He continued the rest of the way in one long thrust, and heard Ginny cry out in pain. It nearly broke his heart to look at her. "I'm sorry, love," he said, slowly pulling out of her, and moving in again. He stopped, and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Only when you stop moving." Her eyes were clenched shut, and she peeped one open to look at him, smiling softly. He kissed the tip of her nose, and started to move in and out again. Ginny took a couple thrusts until she started to feel the pleasure, and when she did, she knew Draco had been right. The beginnings of it had been multiplied by ten. She raised her hips, allowing him to get further access, and started meeting his movements. Sounds of pleasure emitted from both, and Draco began to ground in and out of her. He grabbed Ginny's hand, and led it down to her clit. He stroked it with both their thumbs, and she began to see stars. He felt her tighten, and he reached his climax just as she had. Perfect timing. Then, they were spent. He collapsed onto his elbow, so as not to crush him beloved, and kissed her temple softly. He slowly pulled out of her, and she wrapped a leg intimately around his waist. She snuggled up to him, and he curled his arms around her.

He wanted to tell her how complete he felt. She wanted to tell him that she could never be without him. But lying there in each other's arms, the each knew they were and would forever be loved.

I'm thinking about writing an Epilogue...
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=1152