Two Malfoys and a Weasley by i am a muggle
Summary: Draco and Ginny develop feelings for each other but refuse to do anything about it. Will this change when someone makes it their mission to get them together while others try to keep them apart?
Categories: Works in Progress Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 395 Read: 1898 Published: Oct 01, 2004 Updated: Oct 01, 2004

1. Civility by i am a muggle

Civility by i am a muggle
Disclaimer : I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters but any you do not recognise may be mine

It was the first night back to Hogwarts and Ginny Weasley was standing on the shore of the lake, watching the reflection of the moon on the rippling water. Just as the giant squid skimmed the surface, sending small wave to the shore, Ginny heard quiet footsteps approach her from behind. She turned and saw who was approaching her. It was only Draco Malfoy.

Oh joy Ginny thought when she saw him. But she was shocked when for once he didn't insult her or her family.

He walked past her and gave her a small nod of his head followed by "Weasley" and strode a little further off.

Ginny, still in shock of his civility, muttered "Malfoy" in return and then shivered. She hadn't thought about picking up her cloak on her way out.

"Cold, Weasel? Or does my name disgust you that much?"

"A bit."

"A bit of what?”

"A bit of both," she replied smiling as Draco scowled at her response.

"You do realise I was joking, don't you?" she asked her smile fading.

She hated to make people upset or angry, even if it was a Malfoy.

"Yes, of course I do." He took a step closer to Ginny and draped his cloak around her shoulders.

"Thank you."

"So, what are you doing out at a time like this, little weasel?" Draco asked.

"I couldn't sleep and needed some fresh air, and you?”

"About the same."

"Draco, will you please stop calling me ‘Weasel’? That's Ron."

"True," he commented with a smile on his face. "How about Red? Or Weaselette? Or my personal favourite Pothead's number one fan...?"

"Are they the only options?" Ginny asked, scowling.

"Yes."

"Then it’s going to have to be ‘Pot head's number one fan’," she said
sarcastically, looking quite disgusted.

"Really?" Draco asked her with a smirk on his face.

"No."

"If they are the only options, I would have to go with ‘Red’."

"‘Red’ it is then."

They stood there in silence looking out to the lake, watching the slow swirling movements of the giant squid, when all of a sudden there was a flash of blue light and Ginny was thrown forward into the lake.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=1329