Bound to Darkness by Kage Tsuki
Summary: Can one young girl change the boy forever labeled 'the Beast'?
Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 546 Read: 2415 Published: Nov 21, 2004 Updated: Nov 21, 2004

1. Hers by Kage Tsuki

Hers by Kage Tsuki
Bound to Darkness



He bit his lip to stop his eyes from wandering to her. Did she know what he thought about every single day since the encounter last month? No, she hadn’t the foggiest of clues how his mind worked. To say that it banished the unholy pictures from entering and giving him bliss was not likely right now. They never stopped pushing, pulsating inside him. They wanted him to look, to fantasize about the Forbidden. When she locked eyes with him he choked on his food. People stared bewilderedly and he smiled with beastly intent until they looked away.

Did she ever think about him? To think perchance to dream of everything he could have been? She sees that inside him. His gracefulness, sincerity, and most of all his avoidance of a pained past. She sees what blinds him. She sees whom she yearns for while he disregards her emotions. Then her laughter brings back that day...


She had followed that stupid butterfly all the way out here just to be lost forever in the darkness and pounding rain. Lost in the Forbidden Forest. Her hands are frozen inside her pockets and her long beautiful hair is tangled and so cold against the nape of her neck. And to make matters worse...she begins to cry. Convinced she will never get out, that she will die alone in this dreadful place.

“I detest crying females.” There it was.

“Are you lost too?” her voice is small and she shuts her eyes. This isn’t happening. Will she be able to stop herself?

“Not in the least.” his boots sucked the muddy ground as he walked. Her eyes widened as he approached. Rainwater gingerly dripped from his loose blonde hair and his black attire clung to him desperately.

“Then go...away.” her breathing hitched as she remembered her dream.

“Scared?” It didn’t seem like a question anymore. But she was because he was so close.

“Of you? Never.”

“Oh yes.” he smiled deviously and instantly took hold of her hands. “You most certainly are.”

“Why must you torment me?”

“Pardon?” his steely gaze swept over her liquid one in a matter of seconds.

“Why can’t you be who I know you can?” He tears away from her.

“I can’t Gin. I’m not that person.”

“Yes you are. I can still see it in your eyes.”

“What have you done? Can’t you see what I am?” his fingers tremble.

“What are you?” Her body is pushed into the tree as his lips crash down on hers and she moans for air. He tightened his hold on her shoulders as well as he mouth.

“I’m a beast.” he snarled raggedly at her as he slowly rips away.

“I don’t care.” she tries to kiss him again.

“Why not?”

“Because you’re all I need.” he allows her lips on his and his sinks into her. Forever bound to her darkness.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=1654