Daddy's Little Devils by Echo
Summary: Sort of a future out-take in the same universe as "A Bit of the Dark Sinister". Though not really a sequel.
Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1430 Read: 5924 Published: Aug 07, 2005 Updated: Aug 07, 2005

1. I'm Draco MFing Malfoy! Ph3ar me! by Echo

I'm Draco MFing Malfoy! Ph3ar me! by Echo
AN: A D/G mini for Jo-Anne on her birthday.

"A Bit of the Dark Sinister" can be read HERE.

*~*~*

Draco Malfoy was grinding his teeth as he watched her twirl about before the mirrors. She spun around sharply to face him when she caught his look in the mirror's reflection.

"What's with you?"

"He's not good enough for you, you realize."

"Is anyone?" She asked in a haughty tone that so belonged to her mother. She even had her hands on her hips when she snapped it at him.

His scowl deepened. She had asked him in here to gather his opinions. As if his opinions tonight would be any different from what they usually were. She always looked lovely to him. She was one of the most beautiful things in his world.

"Oh Father, you're so enchanting when you're disapproving and frustrated. No wonder Mother loves you so." Then she smirked at him.

All Ginny, she was, except those silver eyes of hers and that smirk. And her manner sometimes. She was every inch a Malfoy, his Alison was.

Then she proved how much his daughter she was by commencing with the taunting. "So I heard that Pansy Nott has accepted the marriage proposal of Uncle Harry finally. Merlin's beard, how long has he been after her about that? Slytherins can be so frightfully stubborn about the silliest little things."

Draco thought his teeth might shatter he ground down so hard. Pansy was typically stubborn in a Slytherin manner, but Draco wished she'd be stubborn still. Scarhead? Honestly. And he didn't think on marriage as a silly little thing at all. Especially not when it might be between Pans and Scarhead.

Alison fluffed out her long red hair and studied her pale gray robes once again in the mirror. She had always looked her best in any shade of gray in Draco's opinion. And certain shades of blue made her shine as well. They made her eyes look a bit icy.

"Do you think I look all right, Father? Truly? Not too shabby?"

Draco was about to answer when someone else did instead.

"You couldn't look shabby if you tried, hellcat." A deep voice said from the doorway.

Alison gasped and spun about. "Wolfgang. You're early."

"Couldn't stay away." He said in tones Draco felt were far too husky as the young man moved to lessen the space between himself and Draco's daughter.

"You're also a deplorable flirt."

He grinned at her as she brushed some of his shaggy light brown hair from his eyes. Draco scowled and rolled his own eyes.

"Well, I suppose I am ready then if you wish to go ahead and go."

"That would be fine."

Draco actually snorted as Wolf offered his arm to Alison. She slipped hers through his, and they headed out of the room, passing Ginny along the way. Remus Lupin's son was not good enough for Draco Malfoy's daughter in Draco's opinion, but Wolfgang Lupin could definitely handle her. She was a dangerous mixture of Draco's cunning and Ginny's temper. Plus, Alison liked the mutt. Draco wanted his daughter to have what she wanted, and apparently she wanted her Wolf. Just like Pans wanted her old Scarhead. Draco still couldn't get used to that one. He likely never would. Pansy Potter. It even sounded just revolting.

His wife sat down next to him and gave his leg a nice patting. "She's not a little girl any longer, Draco."

"Doesn't mean I have to like her going out with wolfman's wolfboy, now does it?"

"Draco, they've been boyfriend and girlfriend since Hogwarts and friends even longer than that. I think he might ask her to marry him tonight."

"He... can't."

"Why ever not?"

"Just... because."

"You don't even have a real reason, do you? Draco Malfoy, why that's the most horrible thing-"

"She's mine! Mine! I'm not ready to part with her as of yet!" He realized he had reverted to schoolboy form with that and scowled.

Ginny grinned at him. Even after all these years, after all that he had been through, he could still be such a spoiled little brat. It was good that she loved him so, or this behavior might be annoying rather than adorable and endearing.

"Well, maybe this..." She placed his hand on her belly. "Will help fill that void."

His eyes widened as he looked at her in shock. "You're..."

"Pregnant, yes. Yet again. I think between your virile manliness and my Weasley fertile-ness, we'd be in some real trouble here if we didn't like kids. Perhaps this one will be another daughter, and you'll be able to let Alison be."

Draco snorted. "I'll never just let Alison be, luv. She's mine. I protect what's mine."

Ginny smiled and placed her other hand on top of his where it still rested upon her belly.

"But I would like another daughter." He mused with a silly grin on his face. "Boys can be so... taxing."

And just then his point was proved.

"Father!" A little voice whined. "Rigel won't let me ride his broom!"

"Well, Rigel is seven." Draco said calmly. "While you are five, Severus. Rigel was not on a broom until he turned six, if you will remember, and it is six you shall be before you climb upon one."

"Mother-"

"Sev, you heard your father. Let Rigel be by himself in the gardens today. You can little brother him plenty tomorrow. Why don't you go up and see what Perse and Nana are doing up in the play room?"

"Perseus is so BORING, Mother. He's only three, and Nana is just a dumb old dog."

"Perish the thought when an Animagus and fabulous nanny is just a dumb old dog." Draco said drolly. "Perhaps you'd like to visit Grandmother Malfoy's wing of the house. I'm sure she has some yarn for you to help roll into balls. Or we could floo you to Grandmother Weasley's house. I know the garden there is always in need of a de-gnoming. Or perhaps you'd like to help Pooky and the other house-elves out in the kitchen? I'm sure I could find something not too terribly boring for you to do today."

Severus's brown eyes widened in a bit of fear, but only for a moment. "I reckon I'll just see what Perse and Nana are up to then."

"There's my good boy." Ginny said with a smile.

But Severus snorted. "Good? Malfoys are never GOOD, Mother."

"Where did you hear that from?"

"Father."

Ginny turned and glared at Draco.

"But Malfoy's ARE obedient." Draco said.

"Yes, sir." He started to turn.

"Oh, and Severus?"

"Yes, sir?"

"You were whining earlier. Attempt to correct yourself of this behavior. It's mostly frowned upon."

"Yes, sir." With that Severus ran off, his unruly blonde locks bouncing all around.

"Draco... Malfoy... how could you-"

"Ginny, my love, you can not expect a boy with the name Severus Arthur Malfoy to be at all sweet. Why, his namesake alone implies horrible cranky bastard-ness."

She just glared.

"My children are not sweet, dear. I love them. I love them with all my heart... a heart that many suspect I don't have, but I am not sweet. Never have been. Never will be. So neither are my spawn."

"So what shall we name this next devil's spawn?"

"Well, what would you call her?"

"I was thinking Arabella or Serenity or Guinevere... or Buffy."

"Buffy Malfoy?" Draco made a face. "Definitely NOT. And Serenity Malfoy? I think that might be a bit of an oxymoron, dear."

"Harmony Malfoy?"

"Felony Malfoy." He countered.

"Felicity-"

"Good gods no!"

"Ferret-"

"I will spank you... and not in the good way."

Ginny giggled. Then something occurred to her. "What about Minerva?"

"Minerva Malfoy." Draco considered. "Hmmm. After McGonagall then?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, that would give the old girl a shock, wouldn't it? Draco Malfoy naming one of his beget after her. Perhaps. Let me hear it again... Minerva Malfoy. And we could call her Min for short." Draco considered. "Minerva Malfoy. Min Malfoy. Well, it does have a nice alliteration-ish ring to it. Especially if we middle-named her after your mother. Minerva Molly Malfoy."

"What if it's another boy? Would you consider Ronald? Or perhaps Harry?"

"Only if I'd fallen and hit my head.... really hard."

*~*~*

end

AN: Nana *IS NOT* Sirius, by the way. If it were, I'd be calling him Padfoot, not Nana.

AN2: Perseus is not so much named after Percy Weasley. Perseus is a constellation name like Draco or Rigel is.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=3284