I Should Tell You by doggystar
Summary: Ginny and Draco cannot seem to find a way to tell each other how they feel.
Categories: Works in Progress Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 469 Read: 2663 Published: Dec 12, 2005 Updated: Dec 19, 2005

1. Wedding's Aftermath by doggystar

Wedding's Aftermath by doggystar
Title: I Should Tell You
Summary: Ginny and Draco cannot seem to find a way to tell each other how they feel.
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to us sadly. Characters belong to J.K. Rowling.
Author’s Note: This story is loosely based on a song from the musical Rent titled “I Should Tell You.” It is not a songfic though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was over. It was already two in the morning but the party was still on. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were dancing together as if they were fifteen years old. So were Fred and George. Ginny was sure that half the people there were drunk. Ron and Harry were dancing on top of a table with bottles of butterbeer in their hands. They were singing “Twelve Days of Christmas”, which was weird because it was summer. Hermione tried to get them off the table but they poured the bottles on top of her head, completely drenching her. Just as Ginny thought that Hermione was going to blow a gasket, since they ruined her hairdo, she started laughing like a maniac and fell, since the floor was slippery with butterbeer. Ginny groaned internally. She was clearly the only sane person in the house.

From the chair she was sitting on she had a clear view of Tonks and Lupin. Suddenly she wished she was sitting someplace else. Charlie was asleep sucking his thumb on the sofa found at her right side. She decided this was a priceless opportunity so she headed upstairs to get her camera. From the top of the stairs she saw just how full her house was. The Burrow would definitely not be the same after this night. She went into her room and hastily got her camera. As she was halfway down the stairs, she heard a soft knock on the door. Who could it be at this hour? She decided to ignore it. It was too late and she wanted everyone to leave so she could go to bed. She took Charlie’s picture and he mumbled something about a blankie.

She sat back on her chair but got up quickly since it was drenched. She walked towards the window and saw someone kneeling in front of the door. This figure looked familiar but seemed as if he was also in a great amount of pain. She ran towards the door and opened it with a blast. She kneeled in front of the figure and raised his chin. She found herself staring into a pair of stormy eyes filled with tears and maybe fear. She was overridden with shock. She could not believe this certain person was at her door. He managed to croak out a weak “help me”, and somehow, she knew deep down inside her world would never be the same…
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=4016