She Said Yes by razzle_be_dazzled
Summary: Ginny and Draco have been secretly seeing each other for awhile now and when things get even more serious Draco and Ginny are forced to make the ultimate decision: stay together or be cutoff from there loved ones forever!
Categories: Works in Progress Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5156 Read: 6976 Published: Dec 14, 2005 Updated: Mar 31, 2006

1. Prologue by razzle_be_dazzled

2. The Veil by razzle_be_dazzled

3. Poor by razzle_be_dazzled

Prologue by razzle_be_dazzled
Prologue

The wind was blowing fiercely as Ginny Weasley crossed the very busy street in London. She so was thankful when she finally entered the small Muggle restaurant, that for a moment she didn’t even realize that fact. This was a Muggle restaurant! She quickly made sure that her wand was tucked away and that her Muggle attire was up to standard. Her wand was safely in her purse and her short black skirt and hot pink top were acceptable. She ignored the stares from the men at the bar and walked over to the hostess.
“Excuse me?”
“Yes.”
“I am here to visit a friend upstairs his name is-“
“Gin!” A voice called. Ginny turned towards it and smiled. The hostess smiled too.
“Hello Drake.” A man in the corner turned and glared at the skimpily dressed hostess. “I mean, Good Afternoon, Mr. Marten.”
“Hey Sara.” Draco acknowledged her and then grabbed Ginny’s arm and began to guide her to the back of the restaurant were they climbed a set of stairs before turning into a hallway lined with three doors. Draco went straight ahead and opened the door in the corner.
“Here it is!” Draco ushered her in. “Taadaa!!”
“It’s beautiful.” Ginny gave a toothy grin. The apartment was of a decent size and had hardwood floors and while some of the walls were dry wall, some of them were brick. “Where is the furniture?” a saggy couch sat in the far corner of the room and it was piled up with Draco’s blanket and pillows.
“That’s were you come in. I want you to help me decorate.”
“Are you serious!!!?” Ginny’s face lit up and Draco’s heart swelled knowing it was because of him. He knew how much she loved to decorate. She changed her bedroom around almost every time he had been hidden away there with her. Of course they were normally to busy for him to pay attention to silly things such as the bedroom.
“Yes. I plan on you spending lot of time here.”
“Oh really?” Ginny raised her eyebrows.
“Yes really. I mean it would be much easier for us to meet here then at the Burrow. There we always had to be extremely quiet and I like it when you scream.” He wiggled his eyebrows at her.
“Oh my god! Draco! You are so… ewww!” She giggled before flinging her arms around him and kissing him soundly on the lips. “I like it!”
“Oh I know it.” He laughed. Ginny loved his laugh. It was a deep and throaty. It had taken him so long to finally open up to her that every time he laughed her heart skipped a beat.
“So” Ginny began to wander around the flat. “Drake Marten, eh?”
“Yes. I know it’s a perfectly vulgar Muggle name but I suppose that it’s safest. And what death eater would look for a Malfoy in the middle of Muggle England?”
“Its genius.”
“That’s what I said!’
“Oh, I’m sure you did.” She walked over to the kitchen. It was open from the living room, with an island in the center. It wasn’t huge, but of the perfect size for living alone. ‘Or for two people.’ Ginny smiled to herself. Moving from the kitchen to a door next to it, she opened it and smiled. Draco already had books in this room. Obviously it was to be the library and Ginny thought it perfect.
“This is perfect for a library.” Ginny turned and smiled at Draco who had followed her.
“That is what I thought. I remember you telling me once that you wanted to have a huge library with so many books you couldn’t possibly read them all. Well, I know it’s not huge but it works.” He smiled sheepishly.
“Aww, Draco. You remembered that!”
“Yeah. You told me that time in Detention.”
“What time?” Ginny joked, not expecting him to answer, but he did.
“The first time. I was reading something and you said that one day you would have a library with so many books you couldn’t read them in a lifetime.”
“I remember that.” Ginny smiled and began to move out of the room as she passed Draco she pecked him on the cheek.
“You have to see the rest.” Draco spoke wrapping his arms around her small waist. The rest was on the other side of the flat. Off the little hallway were two bedrooms and a small bathroom. The first bedroom was medium sized though it was much bigger than Ginny’s little room at the burrow and it had pretty windows looking down at the busy street below. The bathroom came next and it looked like any other bathroom, but Ginny did note that it had lots of cabinets. The last bedroom was the master bedroom. Ginny gasped as she took in its beauty. It didn’t have any furniture in it yet but it was by far the most beautiful room in the entire flat.
“Tomorrow we can go buy a bed and sheets and some other furniture.”
“Oh yes! This is so exciting! Draco it’s beautiful!”
“You haven’t seen our bathroom.” He grabbed her hand and with his loose one covered her eyes as he led her into bathroom.
“Close your eyes.” Draco removed his hand in response to her giggle.
“Open!”
Ginny opened her eyes and gasped.
“Oh my!!” Ginny took in the bathroom. In the center was a porcelain claw foot tub surrounded by deep green marble tiles. “It’s beautiful! Draco, it’s all beautiful.” Tears welled up in her eyes. She rubbed her hands against her eyes in an effort not to spill the tears. It didn’t work and Draco reached over and pulled her to him.
“Love, what’s wrong?”
“It’s just…this. It’s all so beautiful and it’s with you. Draco, I love you so much. You are so different from what my family thinks. I wish I could make them see. It would be so much easier.”
“Life isn’t easy.” Draco repeated the words Ginny had said to him when he first admitted that he loved her and that he was scared. “I love you, that’s all that matters.”
Ginny sniffed and nodded “I know you do.” She started to turn around but stopped when Draco grabbed her hand.
“Ginny.” Draco looked her in the eye and then knelt to his knees never breaking eye contact. “Will you marry me?”
The Veil by razzle_be_dazzled
Chapter One

 

The veil
                The Burrow was practically empty when it came. Molly and Arthur where with Fred and George at the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Bill was at work, and Ron was with Harry and Hermione at god knows where doing God knows what. So, Fleur sat at the kitchen table making sure that every thing was in order for her upcoming nuptials and Ginny in her room dreaming of things to come.
            The door bell sang its song and Fleur jumped up and raced to the door. Taking a quick breathe she opened the door. 
            “ ‘ello.” She spoke with her usual French accent.
            “Yes… I-I uh gotta package here for a… Ms. Genevra Weasley.” The man was admiring Fleur with a dazed look on his face.
            “Ok. Where do I sign?” Fleur waved her engagement ring in the mans face. He shook his head slightly and handed her a clipboard.
            “Here.” He pointed at the sheet of paper. She signed.
            “Thank you Ms. Delacour.” he wagged his eyebrows at her. She just smiled, grabbed the little brown package out of his arms, and slammed the door in his face.
           
“GINNY!!!” She called. “It’s here!” Ginny came flying down the steep steps, a grin on her face “Here you go.” Fleur handed the slightly heavy, rectangular, brown box to Ginny who squealed.
            “Would you charm it open? I don’t want to ruin it with a knife.” She breathed.
            “Of course I will.” Fleur grabbed her wand off of the table. “Abrir delicadamente
           
Ginny laughed and ran into the living room where her mother had placed an antique mirror. Laying the box on the table, Ginny gently lifted out a piece of sheer white fabric. The floor length veil was beaded with tiny diamonds around its edges.  She giddily placed the hair comb in her hair and arranged it around herself. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever worn.
“Ginny I-“Fleur stopped in the doorway and gasped. “Oh blessed be to Godric you look beautiful!”
“Thanks.” Ginny smiled at herself again, before turning towards her brother’s fiancée.  “Do you think I’m making the right decision?”
“Do you love him?” Fleur sat on the edge of the coffee table.
“I think so. It’s different with him. All the other boys were nice and sweet and great but he…he’s different.”
“How?”
“When I think of him I can barely breathe. I can sense him before he lets me know he’s there. I have never felt like this before.”
“You…you never felt like theez with ‘Arry?”
“No. With Harry it was awkward. When we kissed are teeth always clashed and I was always so nervous. I had had a crush on him for so long but…it never would have worked. I know that now.”
“How is it different with Draco’s kisses then it is with ‘Arry’s?”
“It’s passionate. When we kiss it’s like I’m floating on a cloud. Are teeth never ever clash and he makes me feel like I am the only person in the world that matters.  I am never nervous when he kisses me. I know he accepts me and respects me. As a person.”
“Arry never respected you?”
“He did. In his own way; but he never asked me before he made a decision. When he did it was something that would have been okay for him to make on his own. The important stuff he always decided with Hermione” then as an after thought added “And Ron.”
“Then if you feel theez way, you need to act upon it. Don’t let anyone tell you that he isn’t the right one, because he probably is. If he makes you feel the way that Bill makes me feel then I am sure that is amour.
“How does Bill make you feel?” Ginny shifted her weight and adjusted the veil.
“Like I am finally at peace with the world and that I’ll always be safe with him.
Plus a ton more things that I couldn’t even begin to explain.” Fleur laughed.
“I feel like that with Draco.” Ginny smiled.
“Then it izz love.” Fleur stood and fingered the veil. “Anyvayz, I came in here to tell you that I need to floo over to my Mother’s and then I must go to Diagon Alley. You have at least a few hourzz before anyone gezz back. I think you might invite a friend over?”
“Fleur, who would I- Oh. Yes, I think that that is a splendid idea. Have fun at your mothers.”  Ginny smiled as Fleur walked over to the fireplace and whispered her destination. When she had disappeared Ginny’s smile widened as she took another look in the mirror. Sighing, happily, as she gently took it off and placed very neatly in the box she turned to face her house.
She felt suddenly different as she looked at her self in the mirror. She looked the same as she had the day before but it dawned on her quiet suddenly that in a mere few weeks she would be someone different.
Come to think of it, she already was different. She was lying to the world. Hiding from her family the one person she loved more than anything. Of course by not telling her parents or family she was saving his life. Her life. She was saving both of there lives because Draco was her life. He was everything to her. He was her whole world and she knew she was his.
She studied her face in the mirror. She had the Weasley red hair and Chocolate eyes. She was Ginevra Molly Weasley, but soon she would be Ginevra Molly Malfoy. Turning away from the mirror her eyes rested on her parents wedding photo on top of the mantle. Her mother looked so happy there, so beautiful in her dress. Her father was beaming. Her grandparents were behind them smiling as well.
“You will never have a moment like that, Ginny” She told her self out loud. “Your parents will not be there for the most important day of your life. Not unless you marry Harry Potter.”
“Yes?” Came a male’s voice from behind her she jumped.
“Harry! Hi. How long have you been standing there?”
“Not long. Just heard a voice so I came in here and you said my name.”
“Talking to yourself already, then, Gin?” Ron came out of the kitchen a grin on his face. Ginny ran to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him.
“No I am not talking to myself. I missed you! Where were you?”
“Whoa! Slow down. I’ve been staying with Harry at the Dursley’s until he could leave and Hermione came home with us.”
“Hey, Ginny.” Hermione smiled from the door frame. Ginny smiled back.
“What’s this? Someone sent a package?” Harry started towards the box.
“No!” Ginny screamed. “I mean, No, don’t it is a sur-” but Harry had already reached the box and had it partially open.
“What is this?” His hands pulled out the veil, rather roughly, I might add.
“Be gentle with it!” Ginny snapped.  Honestly this boy was clueless. “It is a veil. It is Fleur’s.” The lie came out so easily it surprised her.
“It’s addressed to you.” Hermione had walked over to admire the veil.
“I thought she was wearing the goblin made one?” Ron asked, and then added playfully “Is it yours then, Gin?”
“No it is not! What would I do with a veil? Huh? Ron? Huh?” Ginny realized a little too late that by snapping at Ron like that she was raising suspicion. “I’m sorry Ron it’s just that I am so tired and I’ve been stressed lately with the war and all. I think I might go take a nap.” Ginny placed the veil back in the box, gently, before turning back to the trio. “Now, don’t you go telling anyone about this veil? I don’t want Fleur to feel guilt-ed into wearing it. I forgot about the goblin veil. I’ll return this one as soon as possible.” 
“All right” they said in sync.
“All right. I’ll see you all later.” Ginny marched up the stairs and raced into her bedroom closing the door she leaned back onto it. ‘Damn, that was bloody close!’
“What was close?” a voice asked. Ginny whirled around!
“Draco!” she gasped. He was sitting on her window sill staring at her with those beautiful eyes of his.
“Ginny!” he mocked.
“Shut up!” Ginny set the box down on her vanity before walking over to him, to place her milky arms around his neck and pull his face down to hers so that their eyes were level and their foreheads touched. “I missed you.” Her lips descended upon his and the moment their lips grazed Ginny felt the electricity that was there whenever they touched. Draco’s hand was soon tangled up in her red locks, while his other caressed the skin about her navel. Ginny giggled against his lips before pulling away slightly not moving her arms.
“I missed you too.” Draco pulled her hands down from his neck and held them to his mouth before placing them by his fast beating heart. “See what you do to me?”
“I already know what I do to you.” Ginny smiled, wickedly, down at him.
“Oh, but you don’t!” Suddenly Draco’s face contorted, as if he where in pain.
“Draco! Draco, what’s wrong?” Ginny bent so she knelt in front of him. “It’s your arm, isn’t it? Oh, Draco! Let me see it!” Ginny made to unbutton the cuff of Draco’s fancy button-down but he pulled away. “Let me see it! Draco, I swear, let me see it!”
“No! It’s fine! I’m fine.” Draco lied again pulling away from the beautiful red head.
“Baby, let me see it. Please. I just want to-” Ginny stopped mid sentence. She knew she was fighting a losing battle. “Fine, have it your way.”
“Oh, come on now! Don’t ya be like that, lass.” Draco put on the Irish accent he knew would cheer her up. She smiled and then turned and walked over to her vanity.
“You know, looking in yourself in the mirror all day, love, will make you ugly. The Gods don’t like people vain.” He joked as Ginny began brushing her hair.
“You would know! That is all you ever do, love, is look at your pretty face. Now I know why you look the way you do.” Ginny mocked. “Remind me, I have to go congratulate the Gods for a fabulous piece of modern art!”
“You bloody wench! I could kiss you for that!” Draco said happily.
“Yes, I have defiantly been spending way to much time with you.”
“Ginny, what’s in the box?” Draco’s eyes came to rest on the parcel.
“Oh, it’s nothing of importance, really.” Ginny set the brush down before moving the box.
“Let me see it!” Draco got up from the bed and picked it up.
“Put it down! Draco, you can’t look! It’s a surprise!” Ginny tried to grab the box but Draco was too quick for her. He began to slowly open the box.
“Whatever’s in here shouldn’t be that incriminating” Draco joked.
“Draco, Stop you can’t see it. It’s my veil!” Ginny practically screamed.
“Oh.” Draco’s hands stopped opening the box and he carried it to the corner of the room and placed it on top of Ginny’s wardrobe. “Guess I can wait until the wedding, yeah?”
“Yeah.” Ginny breathed. This was something she didn’t want Draco to see until the day they became husband and wife. She wanted him to see her on that day and want her like he never had before. It was going to be a surprise.
Suddenly footsteps could be heard up the stairs and someone’s voice carried to the bedroom. “Ginny?”
“Oh my gosh! Hide, Draco, hide!” Ginny quickly pushed Draco under her large bed, and heard a pop before heading towards the window sill herself.
“Gin?” a knock echoed through Ginny’s bedroom.
“Come in.” She breathed.
“Hi.” Harry smiled as he opened the door.
“Hello, Harry.” Ginny realized too late that she had said it wistfully.
“How are you?” Harry stood awkwardly in the door jam.
“I’m doing fine.” Ginny smiled, He really was too noble.
“Are you sure?” He made his way into her room and sat on the chair by the vanity. “You seem a bit frazzled.”
“I’m just tired.”
“You said that earlier. Ginny, I’m sorry about what happened between us. I know I hurt you but-”
“Oh stop being so bloody noble! You didn’t hurt me! You actually did something I was going to do anyways! I love someone else! Someone who is ten times the man you are, and yet you condemn him for following in the ways of his family!”
“What?” Harry was shocked by Ginny’s show of emotions. “You were going to break up with me?”
“Yes, noble Harry, yes. You were great, wonderful; I loved you even, once upon a time. Then one day I woke up! I realized that you would never ever notice me the way I wanted you to.” Ginny paused for a breath before continuing. “When you kissed me that first time I tried to love you, the way you said you loved me but, Harry, it’s hard to love someone who you know is just going to play hero and leave you because there are ever so noble.”
“I was NOT playing hero! Ginny, I hated to leave you, I did. I loved you!” Harry tightened his fists in frustration.
“No, you didn’t! Harry, I know.” Ginny said quietly.
“Know? Know what?” Harry peered through his round glasses.
“In your fifth year there was that whole thing with Cho. That’s how I found out. I had always wondered but somehow I never really thought that it’d be you. I always thought that it would be Ron.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Hermione Granger.” Ginny watched Harry’s reaction. He, very quietly gasped, shook his head, and then breathed out slowly.
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Harry said defiantly.
“Yes, you do. While we were together I saw the looks you gave her, when you mentioned her name your voice softened, the way you were, probably un-knowingly, always comparing me to her. Harry, you love Hermione.”
“No.” Harry gritted out. “No, Ron does.”
“I know he does, that’s why it’s so hard for you. Your best friend loves the same girl you love.” She let this sink in.
“Ron loves her.” Harry spoke more to himself than to her.
“Harry, last year Hermione was acting a little strangely, when Ron was with Lavender. Was she faking it?”
“What?”
“When Ron was with Lavender, did she really want Ron or was she covering up for the two of you?”
“When Ron was with Lavender she liked him. She did, she’s told me so. Then, after the year ended, when her and Ron, ‘got together’ she said that they really weren’t compatible.” Harry sunk his head.
“Does Ron know?” Ginny stared at him.
“I think he is starting to catch up.”
“Well. I won’t tell him if you won’t!” Ginny laughed.
“Who do you love?” Harry said deeply.
“You know, I never did get that nap, did I?” Ginny pointed lightly to the door.
“Bye, Gin.” Harry chuckled.
“See ya!”
Poor by razzle_be_dazzled
Author's Notes:
Ginny had always found her bed extremely inviting and comfortable. Tonight, on the other hand, was a different story. What was wrong with her? The day had gone by smoothly, except for her little spat turned therapy session with Harry, and she had gotten to see Draco. Plus, her veil had come. A gorgeous veil, the one she had dreamed of since she was little. So, why couldn't she sleep?

Ginny turned on her side and stared out of her open window. The moon's reflection danced across her face as she shifted again to find comfort. She finally moved a pillow so that she could wrap her leg around it and laid her head upon it.

It did not give off the same warmth Draco gave when they slept in this same position. Sighing she snuggled closer to the pillow. She gently caressed the ring on her left ring finger. It was a simple ring. For Draco anyway.

The band was made of pure silver and a princess cut diamond was elegantly resting there. It was by far the most stunning piece of jewelry she had ever owned. Draco had told her not to worry about it when she had asked about the price. He said, 'It is my gift to you. Don't worry about petty things such as price.'

He had said it easily, but Ginny had worried. Draco was used to having money. Having lots of money. What he didn't realize was that the money he had was only so much. Yes, it was a small fortune. Money he had saved up since he was young, for emergencies, he said. The flat had most likely cost quit a handful, the ring, food, her veil, the list went on. He had to build on that fortune. Of course, she had tried telling him that. He had agreed at the time did not want to do anything but continue his assault on her lips.

Ginny knew how easy it was to become in debt. Draco could not afford that, in more ways than one. Money had always been in issue in her family and she believed her experience with it might help him. What he needed was a job.

Of course that would be difficult. Draco was not at all experienced in the ways of Muggles and Ginny worried he wouldn't be able accept the fact that he needed a job, anyways. Shoving these thoughts from her mind she felt sleep finally claim her.

**

Draco groaned when he heard the door to the flat slam. Pulling the blanket up to his chin, he dug deeper into his pillow, trying to catch a few more moments sleep. His wish was not granted.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Ginny said brightly from the doorway.

"No it's not, more sleep, less talk!" Draco kept his eyes closed and covered his head with a pillow. He felt the mattress sag lightly as Ginny sat next to him.

"Get up, Draco, please! I have to be home by five and it's already ten!" He felt her fingers sneak under the covers and trace invisible lines on his bare chest.

"Morning." He yawned and pulled her down onto the bed. She laughed.

"Draco!"

"What?" Draco placed a kiss on her soft lips and held her tighter against him. "So, what did Potter want?"

"Just to apologize for leaving me, I bit his head off. Then, it turned in to...something completely different." Ginny's head rested in the crook of his arm. "I accused him of loving Hermione and he does."

"Good for them." Draco said dryly.

"I wish we could be normal." Ginny whispered.

"Gin-" Draco began.

"A normal couple, with supportive friends and family, we wouldn't have to be a secret. It would be so much easier."

"Life isn't easy, Gin. I love you and that is all that matters."

"And I love you too." Someone's stomach growled noisily.

"Now, let's get some breakfast, I'm starving!"

"You are always hungry!" Ginny stood and walked out towards the kitchen.

"You are cooking?" Draco came out wrapped, carelessly, in a green bath robe and his bare chest peeked through. He looked delicious.

"Nope. I am calling the restaurant and having them make up some eggs and toast."

"That's my girl!" Draco flopped on the sofa and turned to smile at her as she dialed down stairs. That Muggle contraption was really brilliant, not that he used it or anything.

"It's coming. That Sarah girl seems to fancy you quit a bit." Ginny giggled as she sat next to him on the sofa.

"Really? You think I've got a chance with her?" Draco asked. "You see there is this pesky little redhead that just keeps coming around and talking about weddings and, well, it is getting a right bit annoying."

"Oh, really now! A pesky little redhead, eh?" Ginny stood up and walked towards the window. She looked down at the busy London street below and smiled, mischievously. "Does this redhead help decorate your fabulous flat?"

"Why, yes, she does," Draco laughed.

"And, does this redhead have an abnormal love for Muggle London?"

"Yes, yes, I think she does!"

"Then, Draco, lets go out today! Please!"

"Okay, after breakfast. I am so hungry." Draco stood up as the bell rang through out the flat, and walked to the door.

"Good morning, Draco!" Sarah walked into the flat with a tray of food. She was scantly clad in a tight black mini and a white button down. Her blonde hair put up in to two braided pigtails. Ginny snorted quietly from the couch. Obviously she hadn't been noticed.

"Hi." Draco took the tray and set it on the table before opening it and grabbing a piece of toast.

"So, what are you doing today?" Sarah made her way closer to Draco, who was to busy eating to notice.

"Hello, Sarah! I didn't even notice you." Ginny jumped up from the sofa in a flash.

Sarah whipped around and her pale cheeks were suddenly dusted with bits of pink.

"Oh, hi, I didn't see you either, uh, erm-"

"Ginny. It's Ginny. Well, it was nice seeing you." Ginny walked towards Draco, who had just finished off his toast and pulled his face down to hers. "Oh, bye, Sarah."

"I-I need...well the check. The bill...you have to pay it," Sarah stuttered.

"Oh yes. How much?" Draco pulled out his wallet.

"17 pounds."

"I have that here somewhere." Draco began surfing through his wallet and then pulled open a nearby drawer; finding himself three pounds short.

"Here you go, Sarah." Ginny pulled the money out of her purse which rested near the tray. "Bye!"

Sarah's boots clicked as she strolled out of the flat. As soon as she was gone Draco groaned loudly.

"Pointless Muggle money, Merlin, this would have been enough. It would have!"

"Draco, it's okay."

"No! No, it is not okay. Ginny, you shouldn't have to pay for anything, ever. I just thought this would be enough. It should have been." Draco fumed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Draco, maybe you should get a job."

"..." Ginny swore she heard a pin drop in the silence that followed.

"Muggle money is a lot different from ours it's-"

"A job?" Draco croaked.

"Yes, a job." Ginny tugged her fiancé to a nearby stool and made him sit.

"What would I do? I-I don't do anything the least bit Muggle."

"That's not true!" Ginny protested. "You live in this flat and you know how to do basic Muggle skills. We just need to clarify which ones you do best."

"Ginny, I am a wizard. I do not feel comfortable working amongst Muggles let alone having to degrade myself by following orders from one!"

"Draco!" Ginny screamed at him. "You can't afford to have you typical Malfoy attitude about this!"

"Why?"

"Argh, because you are poor, Draco, you...are...poor!" She emphasized those last three words before she stormed out of the flat. She was not going back there until he realized the error of his ways. Not until he realized that he was a selfish, arrogant, prat who had been spoiled since birth and a badly informed wizard who thought money grew on trees.

Ginny knew she was overreacting but she was just so frustrated. She threw open the door that led to the busy street below and as she began to cross the street she heard her name called, a screech of a cab’s breaks, and...darkness.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=4034