Ferrets and Weasleys by livvyharris
Past Featured StorySummary: Ginny and Draco fight about where to spend Christmas, but something deeper seems to be causing problems. Can their marriage survive?

“He watched her face transform as Vulnerable Ginny became Extremely Brassed Off Ginny. Her eyebrow went up. ‘You’re doing that intolerable git routine you’re so good at’ she drawled.”
Categories: Completed Short Stories Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4873 Read: 5042 Published: Feb 28, 2008 Updated: Feb 28, 2008
Story Notes:
My first (and very likely only) attempt at comedy. My respect for writers who manage good comedy without going OOC has quadrupled since starting this story. Thank you to all of you who give us such entertaining comedies to read, you really are amazing.

Warning: this story is basically absolute fluff. It’s pure sugary fun with a bit of dirty language. I hope you enjoy.

Also, the HP universe and characters do not belong to me, I just play with them sometimes.

1. Chapter 1 by livvyharris

Chapter 1 by livvyharris
Author's Notes:
My thanks to Mollie, TwistedPixie, Flipinpenname, shaded, LovesFantasy, CCC, LimnHere, dristi, abby, enoimreh, and Iliana r. I was so uncertain about Traitors, reading your nice reviews was the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you.
“Draco.”

“Hm?” Draco Malfoy was sitting on his couch, reading his favorite Quidditch magazine. This generally meant that the Dark Lord could arise again out of his living room floor, summon all the former Death Eaters to said living room, and launch a massive attack against wizarding England, still using said living room as his base of operations, and Draco would not notice unless his magazine was scorched by the crossfire.

Ginny Malfoy, however, was a persistent woman. “Draco!”

“Hm?” She marched up to him and snatched the magazine out of his hands.

“Hey!”

She tossed the magazine aside carelessly, making Draco cringe and reach for it again. “Draco, forget the damn magazine for a moment, we need to talk.”

She had his attention. In his experience, if Ginny said they needed to ‘talk’ it generally meant she was about to say, or make him do, something painful that he would not like.

“I want to spend Christmas at my parents’ house this year.” See.

“No.”

“But, Draco…”

“It’s my turn, Ginny, fair is fair.” They’d had this same argument every Christmas since his fifth year.

They had been together since half way through his fourth year, when Blaise Zabini had snuck Firewhisky into the Yule Ball pumpkin juice, and several people had found themselves in unfamiliar beds the next morning.

He had been thrilled to find the curvy redhead next to him upon waking, while Pansy and Harry had been shocked to find themselves cuddled naked in each others’ arms. Everyone had just been relieved to finally be rid of the unresolved sexual tension when Ron and Hermione had woken up together.

The couples had somehow stuck and here they were, twelve years later, still arguing about where to spend Christmas. He now thought it was a good thing he and Ginny hadn’t had to deal with this problem that first year or they might not have made it.

They had eventually worked out a system where they alternated years, but there was still always an argument as one tried to persuade the other to make an exception ‘just this year.’

“But, Draco, please?”

“No, Ginny. We went to your parents’ last year. This year it’s my parents house. They’re very excited about this.”

“No they’re not! Your father and mother spend half the time we’re there every year sneaking off into the kitchen to do things I don’t want to think about.”

He really couldn’t argue the point. Since the Dark Lord had fallen, his parents had rediscovered their devotion to each other with disturbing enthusiasm. Still…

“They cancel their holiday trip every time it’s their turn just to stay home and see us, Ginny.”

She sighed. “I really want to be with my family this year. My brother’s baby is a few months old now and he’s not even going to recognize his Aunt Ginny.”

“Which brother? You have six of them and they’re all constantly reproducing. There are at least 4 babies in the Burrow at any given time, and you’re always visiting them. ‘I want to see the baby’ isn’t even a valid excuse, Gin.”

“It’s Christmas!” She was getting frustrated, but she also wasn’t putting up much of a fight. In previous years, she had argued so vigorously one would never suspect she saw her family every week. He would think later that perhaps it was her weak defense which confused his mind and made him say the incredibly daft thing he said next.

“No, Gin, I’m putting my foot down on this one.” He couldn’t believe the words were coming out of his mouth, even as he said them.

Her eyebrows launched upwards. “You’re putting your foot down?” The incredulity in her voice was apparent. Alright, that had been a very stupid thing to say but, in for a penny…

“Yes, Ginny, we are spending Christmas with my parents and that is final!”

She was calm, too calm. She pursed her lips, took a deep breath, and said, “Final? We’ll see what’s final.” Then strode out the living room door.

Damn, he already knew he was going to pay for this.

**********************************************************

Draco tried to seek out Ginny later that day to somehow make amends. He really couldn’t remember what he had been thinking, ‘putting his foot down’ indeed. While Ginny wasn’t the controlling or dominant type, she was sure to pay back idiotic shows of misogyny painfully and efficiently.

He found her napping in their bedroom. It was a bit anticlimactic, to be quite honest. He had always imagined Ginny sitting somewhere, rubbing her hands together with horrible glee as she thought up ways of making him suffer when he angered her. Instead, here she was, merely napping as though she hadn’t a care in the world. Perhaps this was her way of increasing his fear by making him anticipate what was coming?

He walked up to her quietly and gently shook her. “Gin?”

“Hmm?” Suddenly, it occurred to him that shaking her awake from a restful sleep might not be the best way of lessening her ire. So he kissed her instead. And kept kissing her as she woke and responded to him.

Soon, they were rolling across their four poster bed, tugging at each others’ clothes and desperately reaching for each other. They both sighed as he finally entered her, pausing to savor the moment before they resumed their frantic rhythm.

It was both quick and satisfying, leaving them panting in pleasure next to each other as they struggled to catch their breaths.

“God, I love you,” he sighed, and reached over to pull her close again.

She smiled as she went towards him. “I love you too.” She lay her head on his shoulder and traced random shapes on his chest.

“I’m sorry, about being a git earlier.”

She laughed. “You’re always a git. Sometimes, you’re just an intolerable git.”

He smiled at her. “Good thing I have you to let me know what I’m being intolerable.”

She stopped laughing and asked softly, “Draco, couldn’t we please please go to my mother’s house this year? I know it’s your turn, but I really need this.”

He sighed. “Gin, it isn’t fair. My parents really do look forward to having Christmas with us every other year. I love my family too.”

She frowned and clung to him tighter, as though seeking support. He held her close and squeezed hard, upset that this seemed to really be bothering her. “You always have a good time, it’ll be the same this year.”

“Draco, please,” she said plaintively.

“No Ginny!” He was getting frustrated now by her complete unreasonableness. “I said no, I’m not changing my mind and, this year, it is my decision to make!”

He watched her face transform as Vulnerable Ginny became Extremely Brassed Off Ginny. Her eyebrow went up. “You’re doing that intolerable git routine you’re so good at” she drawled.

He grit his teeth in frustration. “Gin…”

“That Lord of the Manor behavior is not particularly impressive.”

“I’m not!”

“Sure,” she snapped at him as she stalked out of bed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Damn, it looked like he was still in trouble.


**********************************************************


Retribution wasn’t long in coming. Draco came home to company the next day. Unfortunately, it wasn’t just his annoying brother-in-law’s wife, as he had been expecting.

“What in Merlin’s name is that?”

“Isn’t it darling?” Ginny held the creature up to her cheek and cooed at it. “I saw it in a window in Diagon Alley and I simply couldn’t resist.”

“But it’s a, it’s a…”

“An adorable little ferret!” Ginny proclaimed loudly with a sugary sweet smile. She had done this on purpose, damn her.

Meanwhile, Hermione was sitting on the sofa, trying not to laugh too loudly while he was standing right there.

“A FERRET!”

“I’m thinking of naming him Draco, after you darling,” Ginny said with a look of wide eyed innocence. Hermione choked and lurched forward, then started coughing. As she finally got the coughing under control, Draco observed that she had begun to shake and turn a truly remarkable shade of red.

Ginny smiled widely again. “What do you think, love?”

Draco breathed deeply and reminded himself that if he killed his wife, it would be dreadfully hard to find himself another pure-blood witch. One breath, two…

“We are NOT keeping that damn ferret! And you are NOT naming it DRACO!”

She smiled beseechingly, “But, Draco…”

“NO!” He cut her off. “NO! We ARE NOT keeping the ferret!”

Suddenly, all the laughter was gone from her eyes and she looked…sad? His Ginny didn’t get sad when he yelled, she got violent.

He calmed down a bit. “Ginny, it’s just not…are you crying?” His voice had gone up in shock.

She sniffled and wiped away the tears in her eyes. “No.” Sniffle. “I just…I just…” and the tears began to fall so quickly she could not wipe them all away. “I just…” and she began sobbing.

Hermione rose quickly. “I’d better be on my way. Cecile…” She muttered some excuse as she disappeared, but neither Draco nor Ginny were paying attention

Draco went to the couch and tried to gather her close. “Ginny, darling…”

“No!” She was sobbing harder now as she pushed him away. “You…you don’t really love me!” She was both crying and screaming by the end of her declaration. She continued sobbing even more loudly.

Draco’s mouth fell open and the only sound he was capable of making was, “Huh?” In all the years and all the insanity the two of them had been through he had never heard, nor dreamed of hearing, that particular accusation. “What?

Draco had no idea what to say. Ginny, while generally difficult to deal with because of their similar sharp personalities, was also generally sane, which she clearly wasn’t today. Didn’t love her? When had Ginny ever doubted that he adored her, ever? It was generally the cause of one of their fights when she would go off and do something designed to piss him off, totally confident in the fact that all would be well because he was so addicted to her.

Bringing home a pet ferret named Draco was classical Ginny. Crying in the living room that he didn’t love her was just…mental.

Suddenly, inspiration stuck Draco. “Are you having me on?”

WHAT?” She wailed. Draco winced in doubt, but continued since he could think of nothing else.

“Is this a joke? Are you, are you bamming me? Pretending to cry so I get confused?”

Her wails had subsided, but she was sobbing in earnest again. “You, you don’t love me. I…I…I love you so much, and I just…brought home a ferret because I thought it ….it would amuse you. But…you’re…you’re yelling at me because you don’t love me.”

He was wise enough not to vocalize his ‘huh’ this time. How was this theory at all logical? They yelled at each other all the time, then they usually shagged like rabbits afterward. If that wasn’t love, what was?

“Ginny…I…” He was trying to figure out what to say when another thought struck him, one that made panic clutch his chest and ice spread through his body. “Oh Merlin, are you sick? Is…Ginny, you’re not dying are you?” He had grabbed her hands and was squeezing them tightly and kissing her fingers.

Now she was confused. “No, no I’m not…I’m fine, Draco, I’m all right, why?” This train of thought had distracted her enough to cease her crying. She was looking at him now inquiringly.

He sighed and gathered her close, not sure what else to do. “Ginny, I love you. Of course I love you. I adore you, I don’t even understand how you could doubt that. You’re my wife, you’re my everything.”

She smiled tremulously. “Really?” Oh Merlin, what in the hell had happened to his wife and how could he get her back?

He smiled back. “Yes.”

She was clutching him now as though she was a baby koala. “It’s just…you never say it.”

Uhhh… “I tell you I love you all the time.”

“Yes, but you never tell me how much.”

“Oh.” He really couldn’t take much more of this. “You told me that it was ridiculous how maudlin most couples were. You said you didn’t need or want me to constantly shower you with poetry.”

“Well, yes, but that was then…”

“Ginny, you said it a week and a half ago when you were making fun of Harry and Pansy.”

She went on as if he hadn’t spoken. “And we’ve been married a while now, it’s good to think back and remember why we love each other, to renew our commitment. We’re at a time in our marriage where it’s been so long, people forget those things.”

“Ginny, we’ve only been married seven months.” True, they had lived together for years before, but they had basically been enjoying one giant honeymoon for the past seven months.

Her face started to crumple. “But,” he continued quickly, “I see what you mean.”

She smiled. “Really?” No, Merlin no. Absolutely not. She needed to be committed to St. Mungo’s immediately. Was this what happened to women after they got married? They became insane? Why hadn’t someone warned him of this?

“I love you, Ginny, and I’d do anything for you.”

“So,” she sniffled, “can we keep little Draco?”

Oh bloody fuck.

**********************************************************


“Bloody fuck!” Draco was still in shock two days later as he sat at a café with his annoying brother-in-law and his equally annoying wife. “She’s gone mental.” He said with certainty.

“Hmm,” Ron concurred. “They do that once a month you know. Just give her some chocolate and she’ll calm down.”

Draco stared at Ron in shock, not just because of the stupidity of his statement but because…

“ ‘Just give her some chocolate and she’ll calm down’? Honestly, Ronald, I’m sitting right here!” Ron winced as Hermione began what looked to be a magnificent tirade.

Draco, who was most definitely not in the mood to listen to the oh-so-adorable couple squabble yet again, quickly interfered. “No, Ginny is rational all month long. This just isn’t her; I don’t know who this is.”

Hermione offered, “Maybe she’s just trying to adjust to marriage. The honeymoon is over and being married is very different from just living with someone. Emotionally speaking, it can be a bit shocking.”

Draco was shaking his head, “She hasn’t said anything to you?”

“No. I’m sorry, Draco. I’ll let you know if she does.”

“It was insane though, wasn’t it? It made no sense!”

“Well,” Hermione hedged, “Ginny certainly wasn’t behaving like herself.”

“Ahh…” Draco ran his hands through his hair. “What is she thinking?” He got up and started pacing, oblivious to everything around him. “I need to find a way to get rid of that damn ferret!”

Ron sighed. “If only.”

Suddenly, Draco stopped pacing. “I know, I’ll snap her out of it! I’ll show her how ridiculous she’s being,” he said, speaking to himself.

Ron shook his head sadly, “Believe me mate, I’ve tried. She’s dead set on the damn ferret.”

“What?” Draco asked with confusion, finally listening to what Ron was saying.

“Oh, nothing,” Ron replied with an air of resignation.


**********************************************************


Ginny came home to her very manly husband’s high pitched screaming emanating from her kitchen.

“Ahh…AHHH! Get off! Ouch! No!”

What on earth?

“My Eye! MY EYE! Oh my Godric!” His screams were now starting to sound rather as they had when he’d angered Buckbeak in her second year. “Get it off…. please Merlin… GET…IT…OFF!” He was sobbing in between the last few words. Then, suddenly there was a loud growling hiss and the sound of slamming metal.

Ginny hurried into the kitchen. Draco was standing there panting, his usually perfect hair sticking straight out from the left side of his head. His robes had large tears in them and…were those blood stains? Worst of all were his face and hands. He had numerous scratches and bites over every inch of exposed skin and his left eye was bruising in what looked to be the beginnings of a very impressive black eye. He also had a sort of wild, horrified look in his eyes.

Next to him was a cage sitting on the kitchen counter. A small weasel was sleeping contently in a ball in one corner of the cage.

Ginny looked around at the rest the kitchen, her mouth agape. Cabinets were open, with cans and packages of food strewn on the floor and counters. There were more...honestly, were those bloodstains?...on the refrigerator in the shape of hand prints, and Ginny couldn’t even begin to imagine why the faucet was running in the background. An open sack of flour sat precariously balanced on the edge of a drawer as all its contents poured out onto the floor.

After several seconds spent struggling to speak, Ginny managed to squeak out, “Draco?”

He was still panting heavily. “It’s okay, I’m all right.”

She finally snapped out of her shock. “What the bloody hell happened?”

“Weasel,” he panted out.

Ginny looked down; the little weasel was still sleeping peacefully in its cage. It was making an adorable purring sound as it slept.

“A weasel did all of this?” Ginny asked with raised brows. Suddenly, she blinked. “Why is there a weasel in our house, Draco?”

Draco was still panting. “Well…I bought it as a pet for us but….clearly we can’t…keep it….it’s…rabid.”

Ginny looked down again; the little weasel sneezed adorably in its sleep. Draco scowled.

Ginny bit her lip to keep from laughing, then started laughing anyway. Draco scowled and started to say something, but she held up her hand, stopping him. “I’m going to go pee. When I come back, the house elves will have cleaned this mess up. Then, I will bandage your…battle wounds,” she giggled again, “and we’ll have a very long talk. All right?”

Draco nodded dejectedly, and Ginny left the room laughing.

**********************************************************************

The Weasel From Hell, as Draco had taken to calling it, was returned to Diagon Alley and the kitchen was put to rights by the house elves. The next day, Ginny had lunch with Hermione and her brother to discuss her husband’s odd behavior.

“It’s so strange. What’s wrong with Draco?”

“Oh, so many things,” Ron said woefully.

“I’m serious, he’s been acting off for days. I…I think he’s thinking of leaving me.”

Ron raised his eyebrows and looked at Ginny as though she were an idiot. “Are you an idiot?”

He cut her off when it appeared she was about to speak. “Merlin, I wish ferret boy would leave you, but he won’t, he just won’t. No matter what I do, it’s like he’s bloody attached to you. You could probably set him on fire in his sleep and the bastard still wouldn’t go away.” Ron was muttering angrily to himself by the end of his speech. Ginny stared at him.

“Yes, well,” Hermione interjected, “I do think he’s a bit worried about you. You brought home a pet ferret.”

“It was funny! Merlin the look on his face when I told him I wanted to name it Little Draco!” She started chuckling.

“Alright, but then you cried when he said you couldn’t keep the ferret. That was very very strange.”

“Oh, that.” Ginny waved the incident off. “I had had a bad day earlier, got in an argument with Mum, it wasn’t the ferret, it was other things.”

“Oh. Well, perhaps you should tell Draco.”

“Yes, well, the thing is, actually, I don’t want the ferret anymore.”

“Oh thank Merlin!” Ron exclaimed with pure glee.

Ginny shot him a strange look. “I don’t know what I was thinking when I went in and bought it. I don’t have the time to take care of a pet.”

“Oh,” Ron muttered, sounding much less enthusiastic. “Right, the pet ferret. Right.”

“I don’t have time,” Ginny said again. “I want to do things in life. I want to have a career. I just can’t handle it. Being responsible for another life, and having it totally dependent on me. And Draco, he doesn’t want it. I just know it.”

“So get rid of it,” Ron said nonchalantly. Ginny looked at him in horror.

“No!”

Hermione looked very confused. “Ginny, if you don’t want the ferret, get rid of him.”

“Yes, please get rid of him,” Ron added with feeling.

“I, right, alright. Yes. One problem at a time. I just need to find a way to get rid of the ferret, without Draco suspecting.”

Ron added dejectedly, “Merlin, if only.”

**********************************************************

Draco’s ferret problems were solved several days later at the Burrow during a family dinner, though not quite as he had imagined it.

Ron’s daughter, Cecile, had seen Little Draco and become captivated, insisting that she, too, wanted a pet ferret. Draco had been groaning over the prospect of every single damn Weasley child deciding they all wanted ferrets when he saw Ron standing a few feet away, clutching his sides laughing. Suddenly, inspiration had struck.

“So, Hermione, will you allow Cecile to have her own pet ferret?” He called across the room.

“Well, I suppose there’s no harm, if she really wants one.”

He turned to Ginny, “Gin, darling, let’s give Cecile Little Draco, since she’s become so attached to him.” He was pleased to see Ron was no longer finding the situation quite so hilarious.

“Oh no, we couldn’t,” Ron quickly said. “Ginny loves…it so much.” So, Ron found the ferret’s name so offensive, he couldn’t even bring himself to say it? Excellent.

“Oh but, Gin, Cecile is so good with him and likes him so much. It’s as though Little Draco was meant for her.” He heard a horrified gasp from Ron’s direction and continued with a genuine smile on his face. “Besides, she has more time to take proper care of him.”

Ginny, who above all appreciated Draco’s sadistic sense of humor, smiled mischievously. “Well, all right. But, Cecile,” she turned to her niece, “please promise me you won’t change his name. I’ve grown so attached to Little Draco, I want to be able to visit him sometimes and know he’s still my little ferret.”

Ron looked ready to intervene, but his daughter quickly responded, “Of course I promise, Aunt Ginny. I love Little Draco.” Then she squealed, ran over to hug her father and mother, grabbed little Draco’s cage, and took him upstairs with her.

Ron, looking painfully resigned, walked over to them. “That wasn’t funny. Either of you. You’re both sick, you know that?”

Ginny smirked, something she had picked up from Draco in their years together. “Maybe I’ll get Donovan and Matthew tarantulas for Christmas.”

Ron turned a bright shade of red, stuttered out, “You, you…” and stormed off to his wife’s side.

Bill laughed as he came up behind them, a baby in his arms. “You two are horrible. Merlin help the world when you decide to reproduce.”

Draco started chuckling and turned to see that Ginny had lost all her color.

“Gin?” She had tears in her eyes. She looked frantically at him, then Bill, then turned and ran from the room. They heard the Burrow’s front door slam closed several seconds later.

Suddenly, everything made rather more sense to Draco as he quickly did some addition in his head. Ginny’s recent naps, her emotional outbursts, her insistence on spending Christmas with her family, hell, she had even started peeing a lot.

And now his pregnant, slightly irrational, wife had just stormed out of her bastion of safety in an agitated state. Oh, damn.

*************************************************************************

He found her at his mother’s house, of all places. After going home and losing his mind when he saw she wasn’t there, he had started frantically flooing all her friends to see if they knew where she was. Finally, he had flooed his mother in desperation to ask for advice.

He was greeted by his father instead. “Where the hell are you? Your wife’s been here for hours. Letting a woman stew in her anger is generally not the best way to quickly reconcile.”

He was at Malfoy Manor in a matter of seconds and was, once again, greeted by his father. “She barely even said ‘Hello’ to us, just went straight up to your old room. What’s going on?”

Draco raced by his father to the room he had lived in for seventeen years, which Ginny herself had slept in many a night, though his parents were, happily, oblivious to that fact.

He found her napping in his bed, curled up in a tight ball under the sheets. He climbed onto the bed and curled himself around her, holding her tightly. “I love you Ginny.”

He lay there with her until he felt her stirring, then softly whispered, “How long have you known?”

She stayed curled in his arms and answered meekly, “A while. I just…didn’t know how to tell you. We hadn’t planned…and we’ve only been married seven months.”

“This is why you wanted to have Christmas at your parents’ house?”

She nodded slightly. “I wanted you to see the children. To see that they were cute. To want one.”

He moved the arm he had wrapped around her so that his hand was directly over her stomach. “I love you. I do want a baby. Maybe we didn’t plan it, but that really doesn’t matter. It’s not even an inconvenient time for us to have a baby, other than your work. You don’t need to trap me with 20,000 children in the Burrow to make me want this baby.”

Though he couldn’t see her, he could tell she was smiling. “It’s all right with my work, I can manage it all right. Are you sure you’re happy?”

“Clearly, pregnancy has completely addled your wits,” he said in his lofty, Malfoy, voice.

Taking that as all the confirmation she needed, she chuckled. “Why?”

“Because if closeting me into a tiny space with an army of little Weasleys was the best plan you could come up with for making me want children, then you’ve absolutely lost touch with reality.”

**********************************************************

Draco and Ginny celebrated Christmas at Malfoy Manor that year, along with the entire Weasley clan. With a few not-so-subtle hints from Draco, Narcissa Malfoy had reluctantly invited Ginny’s parents, brothers, sisters-in-law, all her nieces and nephews, and even Harry and Pansy.

Cecile brought Little Draco, which caused Narcissa to smirk and Lucius to roar with laughter as Cecile dutifully explained the story of how her Uncle Draco had suggested that Aunt Ginny give her their beloved pet.

Lucius and Narcissa themselves had disappeared into the kitchen twice to ‘see how dinner was coming along.’ Draco determinedly pretended not to know what was going on.

Finally, Draco and Ginny announced the good news over dessert. Everyone was thrilled, with congratulations, exclamations, and toasts coming from all around the table.

Even Ron, who had been heard to mutter “Damn ferret” after the announcement, had finally given his congratulations when he had run into Draco in another room.

“Well,” he started, “I suppose you’re really not going to go away.”

“No,” Draco said, amused.

Ron sighed. “And I suppose you treat her well. And I suppose you’ll treat the baby well too.”

Draco simply raised his brows.

“Well, I suppose she could have done a lot worse then, couldn’t she?” He sighed again. “I suppose it’s a good thing she found you, so you could treat her and the baby so well, and make them happy. So, well then, congratulations. I’m glad you make her happy.”

Draco smiled, then nodded. “Thank you.”

Ron nodded, then coughed. “Well, all right then. Let’s not get maudlin about it. How do we get back to your dining room?” Draco gestured and they started walking back.

“Your house is ridiculous, you know. Need a bloody map to figure out where I am. No wonder you turned out to be such a ponce, anyone would, growing up here…”


The End
End Notes:
Please let me know what you think! This was my first comedy and I'm deathly terrified the humor was flat or mediocre. Please please please let me know how it was. Thanks.
This story archived at http://www.dracoandginny.com/viewstory.php?sid=5936