Seeing What Lies Ahead.

Prelude



‘Nineteen years! It’s been Nineteen years!’ she thought to herself. ‘Why can’t he just go away and leave us be!?!’



Ginny Malfoy sat at her Kitchen table and thought, not for the first time, of these things. It had been nineteen years to the day since she left Hogwarts and life had not been any easier. Voldemort was still not dead. The war between the two sides of the Wizarding world had been going on for about twenty two years. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep this up.



She had a life, damn it! She had a husband, or she used to. Draco was away so often she sometimes wondered. It was not like she was alone in how she felt. Hermoine felt alone while Ron was gone and Luna missed Harry constantly. Ginny felt worst for Luna because Harry’s life was always at risk. He was the factor, he could heal the Wizarding world forever if he won; but if he lost, it was too hard to even imagine.



For the past twenty two years, the Death Eaters and Voldemort were still the bane of all good Wizards existence. Once a year for thirteen years the Death Eaters would rally all of their forces, and strike the members, and friends of The Order of the Phoenix. Every year, Harry would go to the front of the line waiting to fight the battle that would change all lives. Every year Voldemort did not make an appearance, and the Death Eaters defenses would crumble. Thirteen years this went on, then the Death Eaters disappeared, and it was peaceful for three years. Now the alarms were sounding, reports from spies were pouring in. The Death Eaters were now stronger then ever, and the worst news of all. Voldemort was back!
Leave a Review