Draco Malfoy opened the door to his flat, the kitchen light was off, which was odd. Tonight was usually the night Ginny's shift ended early. Normally, she would come by after work and cook dinner. He wasn't sure if he should worry or not. Surely, she would have owled if anything happened. Draco just cleared his thoughts, thinking that she was just going to be a little late, maybe she had one more patient and went to shower.

After he showered, he checked the clock. 'She should have been here by now,' he thought. He started cooking the meal. First he put the noodles into boiling water. The he poured sauce a jar into a pan. Finally, he set a charm for the pots to stir themselves and one for the stove to turn off when the food was done. Just when he thought he was done, he remembered the bread. He stuck bread in the oven before he allowed himself to be proud of his effort. Ginny had taught him a few tricks in the kitchen, at least some of them had to do with cooking! He paced around his flat, he was beginning to worry. Normally, she would have Floo'd or sent an owl, at the very least.

Not very long after the dinner had been fully prepared, an owl flew through the window. It made it's way to Draco and dropped a letter, which promptly hit Draco in the forehead. The owl then flew back out before Draco could reach his wand and hex it. The owl was unfamiliar to him, so he was a little leery about opening the letter. He looked at the seal out of the envelope, he didn't recognize it. He opened it carefully and slowly, and let out a breath of relief when he saw the handwriting.

When he did open it, it read:

'Draco,

I am working late tonight, so sorry I didn't have time to let you know earlier or make dinner. If you made dinner, it might be just you dining tonight. Again, I apologize and I'll try and stop by tonight, after my shift is over.

Love,
Ginny'

Draco sighed. "Well, if Ginny can't come to me, I'll just have to go to her."

And that's exactly what he did. He put the food on a couple of plates, charmed them so they'd be warm, and Apparated to St. Mungo's.

Draco walked down a familiar corridor. Ginny had her own office. She was a healer, and she specialized in Emergency Healing. Draco knocked on her door and heard a tired voice call, "Come in."

He smiled at walked in. "Surprise," he said setting the plates down on her desk.

"What did you make? And is it edible?" she asked, half teasing.

He rolled his eyes. "Pasta, and of course it's edible," he said, indignantly. Then he shrugged and said in a voice that was less certain, "I hope." He sat in the chair across from her on the opposite side of her desk.

"Well then, I guess it's going to be a good thing I'm a healer if it isn't," she said. He smirked and moved his chair next to hers. She yawned and laid her head on his shoulder, "I'm so tired." She glanced up at the clock and sighed. "Only three more hours before I can go."

He shook his head. "It's outrageous! I can't believe the hours they force you to keep. It isn't humane." She could only nod in agreement while picking at her food. They ate the rest of the meal in semi- silence, with the occasional words exchanged. He had his arm wrapped around her, until she was called to the emergency room.

She groaned and stood up.

"Come to my place after work. I'll make it up to you," he said. She nodded and kissed him before heading out. He cleaned up and Apparated home.

When he arrived back at his place, he cleaned up a bit. The place was a mess, the mess consisted mostly of clothes that were just randomly scattered about, as well as a few books and papers. After that job was finished, he set off to clean the kitchen from the minor mess he had made while cooking dinner. Next, he moved onto his bedroom, where both his and Ginny's clothes were strewn about, along with some other random things.

He tried his hardest to make it clean, he had a hard time remembering all of the charms Ginny used. He finally managed to straighten up his bed and clean the bathroom. By the time he finished, it was nearly time for Ginny to drop by and soon enough, he heard a tell tale 'pop'. Ginny had finally arrived.

Ginny set her stuff down on a chair and lie down on the couch.

"No, no, no. Not on the couch," Draco said, lifting her off the couch and heading for his room.

She groaned, wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling down into his chest. He allowed himself to smirk at her behavior as he gently set her on the bed.

She shifted to move under the blankets, but Draco stopped her. "You can either have a massage or just a bubble bath," he said.

"Hmm..." she said, "I'll take a massage," she finished, rolling on to her stomach.

He nodded. "Ok, then. But, it is going to cost you. The shirt comes off," he said, simply.

She sat up and tossed her shirt to the side. He forced himself to avert his eyes, otherwise, she wouldn't be getting a massage tonight.

He started at her neck, rubbing the stiffness out of her muscles. He gradually worked his way down, hearing moans of praise as he hit the right spots.

Draco would freeze for a moment when she did that, in an effort to clear his thoughts of making those same noises in a slightly different situation.

He shook his head and moved his hand to unhook her bra, he didn't want to miss an inch of her back. When he did that, Ginny sat up and removed it seductively. He groaned inwardly and made every effort to force himself to focus on the task at hand, a simple massage.

He stopped when he reached her lower back and worked his way back up. When he reached the top again, Ginny smirked and stood up and sauntered into the bathroom .

"I'm going to take a bubble bath now. I could use some company."

Draco smirked and stood up and followed her into the bathroom. He knew exactly what Ginny had in store for him.


*~*~*~*~*

Author's note: This chapter was different from the last, but shows what kind of guy Draco is when not totally arrogant. I still don't own anything. The idea came along when I heard Bryan Adams song 'Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman' (or something along those lines) I think the song fits Draco, I mean, he cooked a meal for her, and then gave her a massage, without her even asking! You know that's love. Anyways, thanks to all my reviewers, and my wonderful Beta, Diggingupophelia. She rocks. She gives off a very positive vibe, also very helpful when I'm feeling all 'bleh' about my writing. Anyways, just got attacked by the Plot bunnies so I must write! Ta!

B/N: If you are feeling generous, take the time to leave some feedback. A lot of work went into this chapter.
Leave a Review