"Weasel, what do you think you’re doing?" he said.

"Why do you care Ferret?" she replied.

"I’ve got a job to do, remember?" Draco replied in his usual, I’m-too-good-for-you, tone. "Since I’m Head Boy now, that means you have to listen to me, whether you like it or not."

"Oh, I’m sorry Draco," Ginny replied in a sarcastic tone, "What is it that you want, O Great One?"

"Two things. One, I want you to get to class. Second, and most importantly, I want you to meet me in the library after dinner tonight," he replied with a sly smile. He reached up and lined her cheek with his thumb. "You had better be there, or I’ll take more points from Gryffindor than you can make up for while you’re here." Ginny shoved past him and went to class.



Later, Ginny opened the heavy doors to the Great Hall, and made her way to the Gryffindor table. As she sat down, the hairs on the back of her neck raise. She looked around to see who was looking at her. Finally, her eyes landed on the Slytherin table, and she saw a pair of steel colored eyes staring at her. She gave Draco the best "What do you want?" stare she could muster, and started eating.




"How could I be falling for the Weaselette?" Draco asked himself for the millionth time that day. "I’m supposed to hate her, and the rest of her family."

"What was that Drakey?" Pansy asked. She put her hand on top of his.

"Would you stop calling me that? I’m not your boyfriend and you know it!" he replied. He decided he had had enough. He got up and stormed out of the Great Hall, closing the doors rather loudly.



"What was that about?" Ginny asked herself. She sighed and looked down at her plate again. She thought to herself for a minute on the question, before something popped into her head. "Why am I worrying about him?" she thought silently. She shook her head and pushed her plate away. A couple of minutes later, the doors of the Great Hall slammed shut once more, while at the staff table, Professor Dumbledore grinned.

Ginny ran up the stairs of Hogwarts, before she made it to the library doors. "Why am I doing this again?" she asked herself, a little too loud. She straightened her robes and opened the door quietly.

"Hello Miss Weasley," she heard behind her. She nearly melted when she heard his voice. She shifted in her chair, buying time for her to make her voice sound like she hated him.

"What am I here for Ferret?" she asked him, trying her hardest to keep her wits about her.

"If I were you," he replied, sitting down, "I wouldn’t sound so ungrateful." Ginny rolled her eyes at him, and he just smiled. After a minute of a staring contest between the two of them, Draco kissed her. She melted. She gently returned his kiss, but quickly caught herself. "I knew it," he smiled.

"Damn," Ginny said under her breath. "Knew what Draco?" she added in a sweet, girl-next-door, tone.

"There you go again," he said, " You’re being nice to me. Face it Gin, you find me completely irresistible."

"Ew," she replied, staring into his gorgeous eyes. "The only way I would ever go out with you is if you were the last wizard on earth. Even then, it wouldn’t seem that enticing."

Suddenly, Draco appeared right next to her, so close that she could feel his hot breath against her skin. "I wouldn’t be doing that if I were in your position Weasel," he warned her, "You might lose the House Cup by the greatest landslide Hogwarts has ever seen." Ginny turned to face him, and gathered up all her anger to somehow manage an evil glare in the presence of a man that could make her melt just by touching her.

"Sweet Circe," she thought, "How could I be falling for him?"

Draco looked at her, raising his eyebrow suggestively. "What was that?" he asked. She was about to throw herself at him. She couldn’t possibly help herself. Every girl in Hogwarts wanted Draco, and suddenly she was at the center of attention
.
"Listen, Draco, I have Potions homework, I have to go," Ginny said. She got up and quickly walked past him, but not fast enough to escape without another kiss.


"So, how’d it go?" Blaise asked Draco when he walked into the Common Room.

"It went well," Draco replied, trying to avoid further interrogation, "I’m going to bed."

"Sure," Blaise said as Draco went to his private room.

"I love being Head Boy," Draco said to the emptiness of his room. He stood in the doorway for a second, taking everything in. To his right were the beautiful fireplace, couch, and table. In front of him was the mahogany desk that matched his floor, which was carpeted wall to wall in green plush carpet. Finally his eyes landed on his bed, on which there was a strange human-shaped bulge. "Damn," he thought to himself, "Pansy."

"Is that you Drakey?" he heard an all too familiar voice fill the once silent air. She turned over and blinked at him, asking if she could stay for the night.

"No Pansy," Draco said in an annoyed tone, "I’m not your boyfriend. You know it, I know it, and so does the rest of the school. Face it and leave me alone."

"Then what was last night?" she asked calmly.

"A convenient shag," Draco reminded her, "Just a shag to let off some steam."

"Whatever," she replied, and turned over again.

"Pansy!" Draco yelled, "Get up! Leave!" She pushed the green and silver down comforter off and gathered her clothes that were lying in a pile at the foot of the bed. She stopped and glared at Draco once more before she slammed the door behind her.

Draco quietly took off his shirt, still swearing under his breath about Pansy. He laid down and took a picture out of his nightstand drawer. He stared into her beautiful brown eyes, and admired her long fiery red locks. He had had this picture of her developed the muggle way so she wouldn’t be able to talk back to him. He placed the picture on his nightstand and rolled over. He closed his eyes, and quickly went to sleep.

Hope you’re happy Draco. Snape has decided that I need a tutor, and he said that he would assign the best potions student he has, which everyone knows is you. He says that if we don’t get along, we’ll each have five weeks of detentions to serve together. He says that the first lesson will be tomorrow night at 8 in the Potions room.

-Ginny

Draco suddenly woke up and jumped out of bed. He buried his head in his palms, and thought about the dram he had just had. "How could I?" he asked himself, " I can’t actually like Ginny like that, I can’t. Father would kill me."

Just then, there was a small tapping at his window. He looked up to see a small tawny owl pecking at the glass. He got up, slightly annoyed, and let the owl in. The owl landed on his desk and held out his left leg. Draco took the bird’s message and tossed him an owl treat. With a small hoot of thanks, the owl left as quickly as it had come.

Draco sat on his couch, and pointed his wand at the fireplace. He muttered a few words, and a crackling fire spat up from the hearth. He finally looked at the writing on the envelope. " Scarlet," Draco mumbled to himself, "Why would a bloody Gryffindor be writing me?" He tore the envelope open and read the letter inside.

" Great," he said to himself, "I have to tutor the Weasel now. Dad’s not going to like this." He tossed the letter on the table and went back to bed.
To Be Continued.
broken_angel111780 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Obsession also liked 135 other stories.
Leave a Review