A/N: I got this idea one day when I was dying in first period when we were reviewing Romeo and Juliet for our exam so I finally came around to making something out of it. Sorry if the concept seems a little original; I tried my best for a girl living in rural, southern Georgia.


Chapter 1: Could you teach me?


Ginny Weasley had made a point in being prompt for class this semester. She'd set the school record for tardies last year and in total added a negative 211 points from Gryffindor. It wasn't her decision to wake up earlier and go against the trends of procrastination that ran through her veins; just the efforts of Mrs. Weasley and Hermione. When the two's advice/scoldings were collaborated it could be deadly, but nonetheless effective.

She had placed her robes and her old flip flops she would wear the following day out on her trunk the night before to save time, but she'd still had to miss breakfast to be able to stroll into first period muggle studies before the clock struck 8:05. She ran her fingers through her unruly morning hair and sighed. Beauty or academics? She questioned herself silently. She blushed as she thought about making out with Seamus last weekend in the common room when everyone was in Hogsmeade and seriously considered leaving the classroom to work on her appearance before her mother's words entered her head. Seriously, she thought, I'll never get laid.

She ran her fingers through her hair until it looked like she'd wanted it to look wild, and applied her lip gloss with her wand, a waste of knowledge according to Hermione. She paused and looked at her reflection…halfway decent. She looked around and frowned. She was in muggle studies. Everyone around her looked just as bad as she had when she'd come in. She slumped in her desk and began pondering over what would be for lunch. Her stomach released a loud growl as she thought of a simmering crock-pot filled with roast beef and carrots.

Her professor ended up being a Professor de Havilland, a frizzled, middle-aged woman but then again didn't they all fit that description, she thought. She went into a long speech that Ginny believed was too complex to follow at such an early hour in the morning, but every other person in the class seemed to be taking notes. Fred and George had taught her there was no point in keeping notes, just borrow some from a classmate, say a simple charm, and the work was done. Obviously, she was the only one in the classroom that believed in that method. Great, she was stuck in a class filled with Hermiones. Ginny retreated to staring out the window.

"I retired from my job at the book store at the age of 31 after my husband left me with two ungrateful children. I then started working at a wizarding youth center where I was constantly surrounded by the worthless scum we call the future." She paused and Ginny said a silent prayer asking for her to finish. The classroom door opened and someone's feet lazily slid across the floor to a seat beside her own.

"Thank you for joining us, Mr.?"

"Malfoy" Ginny nearly leaped in surprise and cast a sidelong glance. What was he doing in muggle studies?

"And would there be any reason for your tardiness, Mr. Malfoy?"

"Not anything apparent, Miss…" He paused and squinted at the title on her desk. "de Havilland." He ended with a smirk. She nodded and donned a cheesy smile.

"Well what are you waiting for? You've already missed countless minutes of my lecture. You need to be taking notes."

"Notes?" He asked with a blank expression. "I don't do notes. I'm an oral learner." His body leaned back into the chair with an air of laziness and superiority. Ginny stared at his over-priced, designer robes and the crisp white oxford shirt with the silver and green Slytherin tie that revealed themselves where the robe cut down in the front. His shoes had no scuffs and the thin black laces would stay perfect all year, while everyone else's frayed. What a waste, she thought, as she looked over at his smirking lips.

"You will do as I tell you, when I tell you."

"Right away." He replied in mockery. He paused before laying his hands on the top of his desk and straightening from his slouched position. "What good will these notes do me if I never choose to look at them again after this class? Wouldn't you agree it would only be a waste of joules to write down a few bullshit notes about an underdeveloped civilization?"

"Mr. Malfoy!" The professor exclaimed with more ferocity in her voice than the usual monotone. "Why then would you ever sign up on a class about 'an underdeveloped civilization' ?"

"It wasn't my decision. Some oaf at registration screwed up my schedule, but I guess you'd expect that at a place like this." He turned himself around in his seat so he could face the students behind him. "All of you that think you're getting an education here shouldn't lie to yourselves anymore. This is just some sleep away camp that your parents send you to because they don't like you." He turned back around and stared at her. He clasped his hands on top of his desk and gave her one of his more charming smirks. "Oh, continue on. I'd love to hear what you're going to say."

She stared around uneasily at the class before regaining what poise she had in saying, "our first three weeks will be focused on Muggle Literature starting with Shakespeare-"

"Oh, come on. Can we make this class anymore boring? Why don't we just bring in Professor Bins and that kid in Ravenclaw with the lazy eye?"

"Malfoy, do us all a favor and shut up." Ginny said with a sneer. He turned his head and stared at her as she tried to keep a hard glare.

"What was that, Weasel?" He sneered and she felt her own faltering.

"You heard what I said."

"And you expect me to listen to you?"

"Enough! You two have assigned yourselves extra homework. Mr. Malfoy, you will be Romeo in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. You have brought upon yourself the most lines in the play to memorize."

"Not if I choose not to do it."

"Then you'll fail my class." She replied with a vengeful smile. "And Miss Weasley, you shall be cast as-"

"Juliet?" She asked in horror. "You're expecting me to play with that twit?"

"Twit? Who says twit? Where do you get these names?" Malfoy asked with a sneer.

"Excuse me, Malfoy, that I didn't exclaim about what an asshole you are."

"Silence!" The professor screamed. "The two of you- memorize Act 1, scene 5 for homework. Class dismissed." Ginny grabbed her bag from the floor and sat up out of her chair.

"Weasel."

"What?" She asked, turning to catch the script he tossed to her.

"Meet me by the Slytherin common room after dinner."

"Looking forward to it." She replied sarcastically as she turned on her heel to join the crowded hallway.


~~~~


"You'd think someone in Slytherin would assume we're sleeping together after seeing me come into the Head Boy's chambers." Ginny said as she shut the heavy door behind her. He muttered an incantation and the fire sprang up in the grate. His canopy bed was spacious and seemingly unmade and his trunk with the Malfoy crest lay near the foot of his bed. Across the room was the wall adorned with the pictures of scantly clad/ naked women and a large black and white poster of Led Zeppelin. His books were scattered about in front of his packed closet, which was near a desk with a letter from his mum and a tiny package of cookies and fudge.

"No one would ever assume I was screwing you." He said looking across the room at her as he loosened his tie and took off his robes. He threw his robes carelessly onto a chair in the corner. "Not that you're not screwable." He said nonchalantly as he looked down at the cuffs on his sleeve. He continued unbuttoning his shirt and threw the shirt aside. "You're actually not too bad. The long hair and legs are attractive. Nice breasts." He picked up his foot, untied the laces, slid the shoe off, and flung it across the room and repeated the process with the other. "I'm not saying you could seduce me, but we'd never be screwing each other because you're a Weasel."

She could tell she was blushing. "Who ever said I'd be willing to have sex with you?"

"Well you brought up the assumption people would be thinking it." He replied carelessly. "And besides… willing? You'd be begging."

"Oh, please. I could have better sex with myself."

"What's that, Weasley?" He asked with a smirk. "Not so innocent, are we?"

"I suppose not. Can we get this over with? I need to get back to my dorm to finish my potions homework."

"Or to pleasure yourself."

"I should never have told you that."

"Yeah. I wouldn't have told me that."

"You start, Romeo." He opened up his script and sighed heavily.

" 'If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, my gentle sin is this:
My lips, two gentle pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.' " He paused. "Oh God… what bullshit. Besides who would kiss anyone with the plague going about? Fucking crepy."

She glared at him. "You realize you're supposed to be talking to a saint right now?"

"A saint that masturbates." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

" 'Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrimers' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is Holy Palmer's kiss.' "

" 'Have not saints lips and palmers too?' "

" 'Ay, pilgrim, lips they must use in prayer.' "

" 'Oh then, dear saint, let us do as hands do.
They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.' "

" 'Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.' " She looked up and was surprised to see him standing right before her as she recited Juliet's lines.

" 'Then move not while my prayer's effect I take.' " She closed her eyes as he leaned in and gently kissed her lips. She could feel the heat on her cheeks. "You should be paying me for this." He said as he pulled away and looked down at his script. " 'Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.' "

" 'Then have my lips the sin that they have took.' "

" 'Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.' " She closed her eyes again as he lowered his face to meet her soft lips with his own. He pulled away and threw his script onto the floor as he walked away from her. He fell back into the chair he'd thrown his robes onto. She gazed over at his slender frame sitting relaxed in his chair with an apathetic face.

"You can leave now."

"Malfoy, what did you mean when you said I couldn't seduce you?"

"Just what I meant."

"Why not?"

"You don't impress me. You're too innocent and inexperienced." He watched as she slowly began to unbutton her shirt.

"Uh huh." She said softly as she pulled off her shirt.

"You aren't wild." He said slowly as he stared at her black bra. She slid off her school skirt and walked over to him, swaying her hips as she moved and loosening her long, auburn hair from its band. "You wouldn't be good sex." He muttered breathlessly.

She placed her hands on his chest and could feel the heat of his skin through the thin undershirt. She could tell his breathing was becoming faster. She brought her legs up onto the seat to where she was nearly straddling his waist. She licked her lips and gave a little pout as she slowly moved her hands up to his shoulders.

"Am I not good enough for you, Mr. Malfoy?" She asked innocently, pushing up his chin so he would meet her eyes and not her breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair and down his neck before placing his hands on her hips. She reached down to unhook the clasp at the front of her bra and whispered into his ear, "Could you teach me, Malfoy?"
To Be Continued.
Michelle is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Give Me My Sin Again also liked 78 other stories.
Leave a Review