Do You The Way She Looks At You?

Do you the way she looks at you? She looks at you with that utmost admiration and passion. But you don’t see it.

You don’t notice anything about anything. You don’t see how much she loves you or how much she wants it to work between the two of you. You don’t notice the love in her eyes or how much she strives to get your attention. But she shouldn’t have to.

She shouldn’t have to strive for you attention. You are her boyfriend, after all, or as I’ve heard, her fiancé. She’s too beautiful, too sweet, and too full of love to be wasting her time with you. You’re always depressed; always walking around with your head hung low, living as if nothing is right in your life. But you’ve got her. You’ve got an angel. You have the perfect life. Sure there’s been pain and death, but you’ve always won. You defeated Lord Voldemort, there’s nothing else to cause you pain. You should be happy now. We get it; you’ve been through a lot. But when you’ve got somebody like Ginevra Weasley to hold forever you just…you just can’t go walking around like the living dead.

You should be the one striving for her attention. You could loose her anything day now with the way you’re acting. Do you notice that if things were different, if you weren’t the Harry Potter who acts like his life is a big pile of shit then she would’ve dumped you a long time ago? She wouldn’t be marrying you. But because you're always ‘sad’ and ‘lonely’ she thinks that by breaking up with you, she’ll only cause you more pain and put you over the edge. She thinks that she’ll make you commit suicide. Do you want her to think things like that? But you know what pathetic? Even with that thought in her mind, she still loves you.

Nobody knows it. Nobody else sees the things I see. And you know what? It’s really sad when her own boyfriend can’t see what is right in front of his eyes and her enemy who doesn’t even talk to her sees it. I’m not the one who gets to hold her in my arms every night, or who kisses her, or holds her hand everyday. You do. But you don’t see it. I do.

I hate you, and you know it. But I will still tell you this:

Be warned. If you don’t start acting, I don’t care if it’s pretend or real, just make her start believing that you love her, that you’re glad she’s in your life, that you want to marry her. If you don’t, there is a chance that she will leave you.

I can see a light, a light that used to be so bright, slowly dimming. Soon it’ll die out, and your ‘relationship’ will be over.

Remember what I said, Potter.

~Anonymous

Draco read over his letter, and then satisfied with the way it was, folded it and tied it to his owls’ leg.

“Bring this to Harry Potter, Midnight,” Draco whispered. He didn’t want anybody knowing he was sending a letter to Potter. He couldn’t believe he was himself. But oh well, he needed to know.

His owl hooted and then flew off into the sky. Draco watched his owl for a little while before getting up and heading down to the Great Hall for breakfast. On his way down, he couldn’t stop thinking about his letter. Hopefully this would get through to him.
To Be Continued.
MiSs_AiR_HeAd is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Do You See The Way She Looks At You? also liked 1057 other stories.
Leave a Review