A/N:This is what becomes of bored authors. They write abnormal things like this.

He wanted to get wasted. He needed to get wasted. There was no way in hell he could fall asleep that night without being totally and completely wasted. How could any man sleep after his girlfriend of three years broke up with you. He knew just where to go. Maybe he’d score with a chick. Anything to get his mind off of her.

He entered the western bar and no one noticed him. He liked that about muggle places. No one knew who he was, so no one ever tried to kiss his ass. Oh look it’s Draco Malfoy. Let’s kiss his ass so he’ll like us! Gaah! How any one could be that thick was beyond him. This suited him just fine. It was muggle, but he could drink himself to death and no one would care. He walked up to the bar and ordered a whiskey. His quiddich reflexes always acted up at the right time, so when the glass of whiskey slid down the bar he caught it. No sweat. He was about to walk to an empty booth when he noticed a crowd gathering around the mechanical bull. It was probably just another pro showing off, but curiosity got the better of him and he slid through the crown to the mat.

What he saw surprised him immensely. Riding the bull like a goddess making love was a beautiful, red haired woman, who could only be one person and one person only. Ginerva Weasley. She had grown up since their years at Hogwart’s. Her hair was grown out to the small of her back. She definitely had curves and in all the right places. He was sweating now and thinking how much he’d like to be that bull right now. No! He couldn’t be thinking that about her! But he was just thinking, who would know?

As these thoughts flitted across his brain. Another thought came to him. She was good. Really good. How did she get so good? He had never seen her at the bar before. Maybe he hadn’t noticed her before. How could he not notice her beauty? Because he used to have her. He decided to stay in the crowd to watch. She just wasn’t coming off. People started to yell and they were rooting for her he realized. The man controlling the bull finally asked her to get off. She got off, the fiery red head actually got off. No complaints. Never mind. She flipped him off.

Draco was drinking his third mug of whiskey when she walked past. He decided to take his chance with her and he got up and followed her to the bar. She sat down and so did he, right next to her. She took a double take and gasped. “Malfoy?” she said calmly, “I thought I recognized you. What in the hell are you doing here?”

“I’d like to ask the same of you. Why would you be here, in a western bar?” he said avoiding answering.

“I like to get away sometimes. So what, everyone does it.”

“Well then I don’t have to feel alone then. Do I?” he said sarcastically.

“You’re still a git, aren’t you.” she stated rather than asked.

“ I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

“Really?”

“Really. Wanna find out?”

“I need a few more drinks for that, man.”

“Okay. What do you like?” he said nonplussed. She gaped. He smirked.

She regained her superior demeanor, and she said with a smirk and a wink, “Cosmo.”

And you know how it goes after you’ve had one drink…you have another, and another, and so on until you are so drunk you can’t stand up straight. That’s how it happened really. One minute they were at the bar laughing and drinking, and the next Draco was waking up in a strange bed in a tiny flat in the middle of muggle London.

He sat up with a start, and quickly lay back down, because of the raging headache. He had startled the lump next to him, and he soon realized that the lump had red hair, and that the lump was naked. “Weasley?” he mumbled sleepily, “Did we fuck?”

“No duh,” Ginny replied raising herself up on her elbows, “That just might explain why we’re in my bed, and naked.” And she collapsed back onto the bed. And then after a moment or two, “I’m never drinking again.”

Draco just smirked to himself.
To Be Continued.
De Lovely is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Riding the Bull also liked 204 other stories.
Leave a Review