A/N: This is one of the first fanfics I ever wrote. It's just an angsty little scene between two star-crossed lovers.




“You don’t love her.”

“That’s neither here nor there, Ginny.”

“But you don’t love her!”

“No, I don’t.”

“Then why are you doing this, Draco?”

“Because I have to. Because I agreed to.”

“That was years ago, you were only a child.”

“I agreed nonetheless. I can’t back out now. Pansy and I are promised to one another.”

Ginny’s eyes pleaded with him. “But what about me?”

He took her hands in his. “We can still be together. My marriage will be in name only.”

“You can’t produce an heir sharing only your name, Draco,” she accused.

He looked away.

“I don’t want to be your mistress.”

“What is it you want from me, Ginny?”

“I want to marry you, Draco! I want to have your children. I want you to stop living solely to please your father.”

Draco winced at her last statement. “I have to marry her, Ginny. I wish I didn’t, but I do.”

“I guess this is goodbye, then.” A tear ran slowly down her cheek, Draco gently wiped it away.

“You know I love you.” He leaned down and kissed her lightly before turning and walking away.

Ginny stared after him. “Not enough, Draco. Not enough.”
The End.
KateinVA is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Not Enough also liked 314 other stories.
Leave a Review