AU. Ginny sees things in black and white, she knows you're either good or evil, end of story. Draco Malfoy sees things differently. Black is never as dark or evil as you think it is and white is never as bright and wonderful as it seems to be: everything is a shade of grey, with a measure of both good and evil.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1626 | Read count: 1873 | Published: Apr 04, 2006 | Updated: Apr 04, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 4) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 4) 1626 words

Disclaimer: in my little fantasy world, pehaps I am JK Rowling. But in the real world, I am not she, and I'm receiving no payment for borrowing two of her characters and writing about them.
This is AU, Draco and Ginny knew each other and were friends before going to school. I have several goals in writing this story that you should probably know about before you read.
1. I am determined to not use names. It's going to make it hard, but that's my goal.
2. To describe Ginny's hair... I will try to describe it in an interesting (and hopefull not cliche) way. That goes for Draco's hair as well. (I'm a bit tired of the words orange and yellow. No one has yellow hair unless it's dyed, dangit!)
I hope you enjoy reading! =)