Seven years after the Second Wizard War, a mother tells her daughter the story of the man she loves, who disappeared after the war ended to save his and his lover’s life. The Wizarding World has settled down again, peace returning to them after the defeat of Lord Voldemort. Written in first person, present tense, from the point of view of a seven year old girl. Pre-book seven.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Arthur Weasley, D/G Offspring, Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Molly Weasley, Other Characters, Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Future AU
Genres: Mystery
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 12 | Word count: 19991 | Read count: 44855 | Published: Apr 05, 2006 | Updated: Nov 08, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 74) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Do You Still Love Him? (Reviews - 11) 1073 words

Disclaimer: The characters in this story are JK Rowling's. I do not own them, although the daughter is a made-up character. The story takes place seven years after the defeat of Lord Voldemort.

Author's Note: This story is also posted on MuggleNet, under "sesiliah". Also, the fact I listed "mystery" as a genre will be made more clear in later chapters.

2. To Know Your Name (Reviews - 8) 1899 words

Disclaimer: You know what belongs to me, what doesn't.

Author's Note: Sequels are never as good as originals. This chapter clears a few things up that I'm sure has crossed someone's mind. As well, there was some confusion over the fact that Draco is Cissa’s father, but I thought that was pretty clear in the previous chapter.

I hope the whole name thing makes sense. Feel free to ask questions, although I will clear any you have up in chapters to come.

3. Never Forget (Reviews - 8) 1740 words

Disclaimer: The characters you recognise belongs to the one and only JKR.


Author’s Note:

*Gasp!* Why was Ginny in Knockturn Alley? Don't bother asking me, because I'm not telling. x.o

Okay, so Draco’s letter is pretty OOC, not going to lie, but as he states, he changed because of Ginny. I know, stereotypical, I know. Get over it. xP

Once again, if something is still confusing you, comment on it, and I’ll try to fix it, if not in this chapter, than in later ones. I know I didn’t say how much money Draco left. Originally, I had an amount down, but considering I don’t really know what’s considered a lot, what’s an absurd amount, etc, I figured to just make Cissa smart enough to know that he wouldn’t leave her with nothing, and if he was going to leave her with anything, it would be a lot.

You’re also probably wondering why Ginny cares how Draco’s mother died. This will be cleared up in later chapters.

4. I've Seen Those Eyes (Reviews - 3) 1218 words

Disclaimer: What you recognize belongs to Miss J.K. Rowling, I am merely borrowing it for mine and my reader’s pleasure.

*CHAPTER SPOILER BELOW*
Author’s Note: Ron and Harry were talking about Snape when they talked about who killed Dumbledore, for the record. Everyone assumes that Draco is dead. Will Snape come back? You’ll see. :P x.o

5. A Mother's Love Life (Reviews - 7) 1737 words

I got a bit carried away. ^^ Yeah, so this guy isn’t very clever, giving hints to the whereabouts of a Wanted Death Eater to a seven year old girl. But don’t you worry, we’ll hear more about him later on.

Also, how many of you are laughing at the fact the store she just happened to walk into was the right one? (*everyone’s hands raise*) Yeah, I know. xD Don’t roll your eyes at me, this needed to happen.

6. A Long, Long Time Ago (Reviews - 7) 2048 words

Disclaimer: The world of Harry Potter is JK Rowling’s. I am merely borrowing it for my own pleasure.
Also, the tense change in this chapter is done purposely.




Author’s Note for After the Chaper: I’m sorry that crazy tense change was… well, crazy and weird. But I just thought that since it’s in the past, it has to be past tense. I made it so you’re seeing the scene as well, seeing Narcissa see it. If that makes any sense. Well, review and let me know what you think!

Hermione is so super. xP



7. The Past Comes Back (Reviews - 8) 1120 words


Nothing that you recognize is mine, you know how it is! :3 Enjoy the chapter, and Happy New Year!




8. Draco’s Escape {flashback part 1} (Reviews - 4) 1337 words


This is part one of a two part flashback. ^^ We'll get back to Cissa next chapter.

Once again, everything you recognise is not mine, but the lovely JK Rowling's. Enjoy the chapter!




9. Confession (Reviews - 3) 2780 words





Disclaimer: This was almost two chapters, but I decided to make it one instead! Enjoy! :)

10. Change of Heart {flashback part 2} (Reviews - 5) 2124 words

It's been about a gazillion years... but here's the next chapter! :)

11. Potters and Red-Haired Women (Reviews - 6) 1274 words

Ten points for the person who first finds the PotC reference in here. :)

12. Clues (Reviews - 4) 1641 words

Disclaimer: Anything that you recognize does not belong to me; it belongs to the lovely JK Rowling.

Enjoy the chapter!