Draco Malfoy’s life was always about two things: money and power. Ginny Weasley’s life was always about everything but that. Everyone knows the tension between the Malfoy “purebloods” and the Weasley “blood traitors”. Fights and hexes draw them farther apart while curiosity and compassion bring the closer together. But what really turns Ginny’s and Draco’s love life upside-down is when Ginny tries to teach Draco that love doesn’t cost a thing. So, if love doesn’t cost a thing, then why does it have to come at a price, an unjust price?
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 2219 | Read count: 1975 | Published: Apr 20, 2006 | Updated: Apr 20, 2006
[Report This]

(Reviews - 3) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. No One Said Taking a Stand Was Easy (Reviews - 3) 2219 words

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this. As you can tell, it’s not all correct, for example, the fact that Parvati, Lavender, and Hermione all share a room with Ginny. I needed Hermione to share a room with Ginny for the story to go in the direction I have planned for it. Also, this takes place in Ginny’s 6th year, and Draco’s 7th year. Oh by the way, I know the title should be Love Doesn't Cost a Thing, for it to be grammatically correct, but I wanted it to fit Jennifer Lopez's song, Love Don't Cost a Thing, so that's the whole thing with the title.