The expanded drabble-verse, which delves into their relationship over the course of a lifetime. Guest starring magical origami.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: D/G Offspring, Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: Inside the Paper Owl

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 1619 | Read count: 8341 | Published: Nov 01, 2006 | Updated: Apr 03, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 7) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Beginning, End, Middle (Reviews - 6) 724 words

This story is based on the drabble-verse I created for the weekly challenges here at FIA Forums. The sections titled 'The Formal Introduction' and 'The Fond Farewell' are the drabbles for the Chance Encounters (The Avian Encounter) and 'Photograph' (The Ageless Memory) challenges, respectively. What comes after is entirely new. I plan to begin each new chapter with one of the drabbles, filling in the gaps between what happens in the first two posted in this chapter. This first chapter is very short, but if you read this week's drabble challenge entry, you should see why.

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

2. Sins of the Father (Reviews - 1) 895 words

The first three sections are all previously-written for the Forums drabble challenges (the first part is the very first drabble written in this universe). The last part is a gift drabble for KateinVA/mugglechump, because she wanted to know more about why Draco leaves.

I think I've officially skipped part of the timeline, and my idea of putting all in order is out the window. Oh well!