How would things be different if Draco had accepted Dumbledore's mercy at the end of book six? Follow the canon characters as they are forced into company with Draco and struggle to survive in a warring wizarding world. And yes, there will be romance.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: None
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 5 | Word count: 13484 | Read count: 13847 | Published: Nov 18, 2006 | Updated: Mar 10, 2007
[Report This]

(Reviews - 43) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 16) 2021 words

I started this story forever ago and posted the first chapter on fanfiction.net... I'm hoping to get back into it over Thanksgiving break and go from there. Everything is J.K.'s... blah blah blah... you know the drill. Ah, and for the sake of kicking off my story, I have copied a few paragraphs directly out of book six to integrate my plot with canon (this will be the only chapter written in such a manner). If you would like exact citations, let me know and I will supply them for you. Also, this first chapter is primarily written from Harry's point of view, but from now on the viewpoint will be Ginny's or Draco's (with possibly a few exceptions). One last thing... pleeeeaaaasssseeee review!!! Feedback is a writer's greatest asset, and who would want to continue publishing a story that no one noticed? Thank you all... happy reading!



2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 7) 2159 words

Here’s chapter number two! I promise the whole story won’t be this angsty… there will be light-hearted moments to come. But due to Dumbledore’s death and Draco’s recent conversion, I imagine that emotions would be running high. Also, I realize that I haven’t formally introduced Ginny to the plot yet, but no worries, the next chapter will launch her character. Thanks so much to all who reviewed the first chapter, it really is a tremendous source of motivation! So please, review again! Haha. Any kind of review will do… constructive criticism is always wonderful, letting me know what you liked and what you didn’t… and I’m always open to plot ideas (though I have this one mostly figured out). Enjoy!

*********************************************************



3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 8) 2557 words

Here's number three! Sorry it was so long in coming... I had a hard time with this one for some reason. But I'm on Christmas break now, so hopefully I can work ahead and get the chapters out sooner. So... pleeaasssee review! Feedback is a writer's greatest asset (and motivation!)... and I always respond! :)

4. Chapter 4 (Reviews - 6) 3384 words



I’m back! I’m sorry I’ve been MIA for so long… real life has consumed my time the last month or so. School work… car accidents… responsibilities… you know the drill. Anyway, I apologize for the wait—updates should be much more often from here on out. Also, I realize this chapter is mostly from Ginny’s perspective… don’t worry, chapter five will be more balanced. Happy reading… please, please review! I’d love to know what you’re thinking of the story or any ideas you have!





5. Chapter 5 (Reviews - 6) 3363 words



Here's chapter five... I really struggled with this one for some reason, and I'm not altogether satisfied with the results... but I got so sick of it that I just decided to post it and move on. Haha. Let me know what you think!