Ginny stood by the door and waited for Draco to lead her inside of his house. Her hands were fidgeting out of nervousness and she stared at the floor as if there was something interesting there to catch her attention.

Draco turned to face Ginny and placed his hand on the small of her back. “Come this way,” he said, smiling a small smile and leading her down the dark hallway that was lit with torches to his study. He opened the door and let her walk in first, and then shut the door behind him. He turned and looked at Ginny sitting on the couch next to his bookshelf and walked over to sit next to her. He sighed as he turned to her and placed his hand on the back of the couch.

As he sat there looking at her, he realized how beautiful she was. Her fiery red hair was layered to the middle of her back, and nicely accented her face and body type. Her eyes were honey brown and he loved just gazing into them because he felt he could really see her for who she was.

He blinked and noticed she was looking at him expectedly, waiting for him to talk. “So… um… what happened?” he asked hurriedly. “Are you okay?”

She nodded twice. “Yeah, I’m fine. Harry and I just got into a fight,” she said, looking away from him and towards the door they just came through.

He shifted on the couch to get more comfortable. “So what did you and Scarhead fight about?” he said asked while smiling; he couldn’t help but feel happy that they were fighting. I knew he was an ass.

Ginny looked into his eyes and glared at him. “You don’t have to seem so happy about it,” she said in a testy and annoyed tone. She licked her bottom lip and bit it lightly. How should I say this? It’s going to seem like I like Draco and want to spend time with him but hide it from Harry. She started arguing with herself. But that’s what you’re doing. Yes, but I don’t want him to know that. “Um…” she started. “Well, Harry’s just annoyed with me because I haven’t owled or messaged him to tell him when I’m going to be home so he can come see me.” She shrugged and looked down at her hands.

Draco looked at her and saw she was looking down at her hands to avoid him looking back at her. He reached forward and lifted up her chin to look in her eyes. “Ginny,” he said softly, “you deserve someone a lot better. Someone who will treat you better.”

She scoffed, a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Oh my God. I can’t believe I’m crying about this. She sniffled, “Oh yeah?” she asked, not believing him and wanting to challenge him. “Like who? You?”

He let his hand fall from her chin and rest on top of her hands. He leaned forward, closed his eyes, and kissed her lightly. His hand gripped hers tightly. He had never felt lips this soft before.

Ginny relaxed to his touch. She turned her hand over and linked her fingers with his. His tongue was pressing her lips, begging for entrance, and she opened her mouth and their tongues began to massage each other.

Ginny pulled away and opened her eyes to look into his. “Draco, what are we doing?” She began biting on her bottom lip again.

He just looked at her and smiled. “Living in the moment.” He leaned in and kissed her again, but this time with more passion and desperation.

She sighed contentedly as his lips found hers again. She raised her hands and placed them on the back of his neck, pulling him towards her. Ginny realized at that moment that she truly wanted Draco.

He lifted up his body a little so she could slide underneath him. He positioned himself above her and slowly lowered his body down to lay on top of hers.

Then Harry’s face flashed in Ginny’s mind. She panicked momentarily.

“Draco, wait,” she panted, breaking the kiss. “Don’t you think that maybe we should talk about this first?”

Draco groaned, desperate to have her mouth against his again. “You think too much.” He began raining kisses down her neck, making her gasp. In that moment, Ginny gave up Harry.

As Draco reached the collar of her shirt, he tugged on the material, wanting to see more of her freckled skin. Ginny eagerly obliged, sliding the shirt over her head. Draco sucked in his breath a little at the sight of Ginny’s lacy black bra reining in curvy breasts. With one fluid motion, her bra was off. His eyes were so keenly roving over her torso that he did not notice that Ginny was impatiently pulling on his own shirt. He whipped his shirt off, discarding it on the floor. A thought came to him and he slid his wand out of his pocket, locking the door of the lounge before tossing the wand beside his shirt.

Ginny pressed her hands to his chest, letting them softly caress Draco’s sculpted muscles.

“Draco,” she murmured.

They both stared at each other for a moment, burning with anticipation, and then they came together, flesh against flesh as their mouths fought for domination.

Ginny moaned against Draco’s mouth and whispered, “Make love to me, Draco.”

The expression on his face told her that he wanted to do that more than anything, but yet he hesitated.

“What about Potter?” he asked, willing her to say what he wanted to hear.

“No.” Ginny shook her head as if dispelling all images of Harry from her mind. “I need you. Please, Draco!”

He needed no further encouragement. Ginny grabbed his trousers and he clutched hers. They both grappled with each other for a minute, then Ginny giggled.

“Silly,” she said, and roughly removed Draco’s black trousers. He kicked them off, then smoothly extracted Ginny’s legs from her own pants, and then her knickers.

Draco’s mouth met Ginny’s once more, then, bodies pressing eagerly together, they united. Ginny gasped as Draco moaned wildly against her, and they began to move as one. Forward and back, around in circles, longer then shorter strokes.

As Ginny’s entire body burned with a passionate fire, her mind reeled. Amazing, she thought deliriously. This is what I’ve been missing?

Their lovemaking grew even more frenzied as passion completely overtook them both. Their bodies worked furiously in perfect harmony, faster and faster. Ginny felt as if she was going to explode from sheer pleasure.

“Oohh,” she breathed, and Draco said, his voice laced with pleasure, “I’m going to-“

Ginny’s body convulsed. She felt like she was soaring over the clouds, and Draco lowered her back to earth, gently covering her with gentle, wet kisses as his own breathing returned to normal. Then he collapsed on top of her.

“Wow,” she murmured, stroking back his damp, pale hair.

Draco chuckled, his voice muffled against her freckled stomach. His laughter vibrated in his chest, tickling Ginny’s belly.

“That was…” he said. He lifted his head and gray eyes locked onto brown ones.

Ginny’s smile was radiant. “I know what you mean,” she said softly, caressing his forehead with her own swollen lips.

He returned his head to her stomach, and they slept.

*******************************************************
The love scene was all Conner. Thanks Conner! Review, review, review! You know you want to know what happens next... hehe.
Leave a Review