What do you do when the one you love is no longer there? How do you keep going when you’re left to raise three children by yourself? No character death.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: D/G Offspring, Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 11 | Word count: 24473 | Read count: 67080 | Published: May 27, 2007 | Updated: Apr 10, 2012
[Report This]

1. 1 Frustration (Reviews - 40) 1425 words

Hello all you wonderful reviewers! I know it has been an extremely long time since I updated and I’m very sorry for that. I’ve said a hundred times that I’ll try to be better about updating; it never happens, so I should probably just stop saying it :) Updates will continue to be sporadic but I will let you know if and/or when I ever decide to stop writing entirely.

There are a few major changes happening with this story that you should be aware of. Firstly, I’ll be deleting these later chapters and starting over. The fic will follow the same basic plot, but I’ve been looking it over and have decided that there is just way too much going on right now; way too many different story arcs going on at the same time and it feels chaotic and congested. Therefore, minor plots changes will be occurring, some elements will be removed entirely, and others will be pulled out to be saved for later.

Secondly, I’ve noticed that I’m terrible about keeping characters in character. I plan to try really hard to change that this time around, but I’m going to need you all to keep me accountable with that and tell me if I’m way off base or just plain forget about it.

Thirdly… I guess there is no thirdly, other than I hope you enjoy it this time around :)

2. 2 The Significance of Pea Plants (Reviews - 3) 2068 words



3. 3 A Hair of the Enemy (Reviews - 20) 1820 words

Hello hello! Again, sorry it took so long to update. It wasn't my fault this time! The system was being weird and messing with my formatting. The problem was definitely not me... probably.

Anyway, this is a quick note to ask your opinions on a new little code system I’m considering implementing from here on out. Originally, the plan was to have present-day happenings in Italics and the memories in regular font. However, as the amount of present-day text grows, I’m wondering if it would be easier on the eyes to just put a little P or M at the beginning of each segment to signify if it’s present day or memories. Give me your two cents’ worth—I’ll do whatever is easiest for my lovely reviewers to read! Thanks :)

4. 4 Voice Distinctions (Reviews - 3) 3515 words

I haven't uploaded two chapters in one week since... ever. Be proud :)

5. 5 Rumor Has It (Reviews - 0) 4124 words



6. 6 Rumor Has It, Part 2 (Reviews - 4) 1577 words



7. 7 Good Backsides (Reviews - 0) 1994 words

Random note: fanfiction.net is being stupid right now, so you guys are getting the new chapter before my readers there do. Feel special :)

8. 8 Working Nine to Five (Reviews - 2) 1884 words



9. 9 The Many Faces of Ron Weasley (Reviews - 4) 2462 words



10. 10 A Night at the Opera (Reviews - 16) 2003 words



11. 11 The Drunkenness of Angsty Purebloods (Reviews - 5) 1601 words

I know, I suck massively. I've been busy slaving through my senior year of college, plus I've actually been in Fiction Writing Workshops, so I've been writing a lot for those. It has kind of burned me out :( A thousand apologies, and I hope you enjoy!