Disclaimer: I disclaim all, except this story and plot

Disclaimer: I disclaim all, except this story and plot.

 

Chapter Two: the investigation

 

Ron looked at Harry and nodded briefly. Harry nodded in return and kicked the door open.

 

"Who is she dating?" Ron demanded.

 

Neville looked at the two boys in surprise, shock and fear.

 

"Who are you talking about? And did you really have to ask me while I'm taking a bath?" he asked, moving the bubbles discreetly.

 

"Hermione! She's supposed to be dating a Slytherin and we thought you'd know who it was," Harry said.

 

"I have no idea who she's dating! I didn't even know she was dating anyone. Why don't you ask Malfoy, isn't he marrying your sister or something?" Neville asked Ron, who went red and glowered.

 

"Not if I can help it," he said hotly.

 

"Could you stop glowering at my bath? The bubbles are getting frightened ... And look what you did to my rubber duck!" Neville exclaimed, indicating to the upside down yellow duck. "You killed Bob! You're a murderer!"

 

"No, I'm not! Whoever said so is lying!" Ron protested immediately, going red again.

 

Harry pulled him out of the bathroom quickly and shut the broken door, Neville screaming 'murderer' after them.

 

"We should go to the library. People there are bound to know who she's dating," Harry said.

 

Ron nodded and they left the prefect's bathroom quickly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Draco grinned at Ginny in the dim light. He had finally persuaded her into a closet for the third time that day. Thankfully it was one of the closets that didn't occupy Hermione and Snape...

 

"What are you grinning at?" Ginny huffed.

 

The door rattled, interrupting his response.

 

"It's locked and we're busy. Bugger off," Draco muttered, kissing Ginny hungrily.

 

"MALFOY?!" Ron's voice said, astounded. "Open the bloody door!"

 

"Go away, Ron. We didn't bother you when you were with Lavender," Ginny said, kissing Draco back.

 

Ron spluttered in response and started steaming out of the ears in anger.

 

"I think we've got the wrong closet, mate," Harry said pulling Ron away quickly, before he tried to open said closet and hex the couple into oblivion. "I was sure that girl said Hermione was in this closet. Maybe it was a different one. What do you think?" Harry asked Ron.

 

Ron didn't reply, his face frozen and his ears still steaming.

 

Harry sighed and shook his head. He took Ron back to the Common Room and tried to avoid being questioned. It wasn't too hard, due to the fact that the steam pouring from Ron's ears made everyone stay away from him, in case it was catching.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ron stopped steaming from the ears a few hours later. When Ron's face lost the expression of disgust, hate, and shock, Harry tentatively asked if he wanted to play a game of wizard's chess. Never one to turn down a game of wizard’s chess, Ron reluctantly agreed and beat Harry easily.

 

They left the Common Room and asked a few more people if they knew about Hermione's mystery date. Most of the people weren't very helpful, having heard about them killing poor defenceless little Bob.

 

More than annoyed, Ron and Harry returned to the Common Room to wait for Hermione or Ginny to come back.

 

After four hours, ten games of chess, and eight Butterbeers each, Ron and Harry decided that the girls weren't coming back for the night. Refusing to contemplate, much less discuss where Ginny and Hermione were staying for the night, they went up to their dormitory.

 

Neville glared at them as they came in and shut the curtains around his bed with a loud 'humph'. Ron rolled his eyes and changed into his pyjamas, getting in bed. He looked over to Harry.

 

"So. How are we going to destroy their wedding?" Ron asked.

 

"We could set fireworks off?" Harry suggested.

 

Ron shook his head.

 

"That's something Fred and George would do. We're not them. Next suggestion," Ron said.

 

"We could ruin Ginny's dress so she can't get married."

 

"If you want Mum to kill you for ruining the wedding dress, you can do that," Ron replied sarcastically.

 

Harry looked nervous and shook his head. Trying to think of something else, they sat in silence for a good five minutes. Finally, Harry thought of another suggestion.

 

"We can object to them getting married," he said.

 

"Excellent! We'll have to wait until the last second so we can object and run," Ron mused. "We'll have to find somewhere to hide too," he added.

 

"The Shrieking Shack is still up. We can go there," Harry said.

 

"Great! So we'll wreck their wedding and hide in the Shrieking Shack until it all cools over," Ron said happily.

 

Harry yawned widely.

 

"I'm glad that's settled! We can find out who Hermione's with tomorrow. 'Night Ron," Harry said with another yawn. He was asleep in seconds, snoring loudly.

 

Ron yawned too and fell asleep soon afterwards.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since this story is about Draco and Ginny, there should really be something about them. Especially since Ginny is now in possession of a wand...

 

Draco unlocked the closet reluctantly as his fiancée pointed her wand at him.

 

"Thank you! Now ... I've found a fairly good fan fiction with us in it. The spelling's not too bad, but they keep calling me Virginia for some reason! And we're only in a closet twice, which should be good enough for you!"

 

"Two times out of how many?" Draco asked as he quickly followed her down to the dungeons.

 

"About eight," Ginny replied with a shrug.

 

"Right. Any kids?"

 

"Not yet," Ginny said.

 

"Are we poor or rich? And are we in Malfoy Manor, or have they shacked us up in some horribly small apartment?" Draco asked.

 

"Rich ... " Ginny said, reluctant to reply to his second question.

 

"And? Manor or apartment?" Draco asked sternly.

 

"We're in an apartment in the Muggle world," Ginny replied in a quiet voice.

 

"No! I refuse to be in the Muggle world! And in an apartment is even worse! Surely they can't just put us in the Manor?! Why aren't we in the Manor?"

 

"You burnt it to the ground," Ginny replied in an even quieter voice.

 

Draco paled and shook his head.

 

"Well that's another fan fiction that's going in the fireplace!" he muttered, hurrying to his room to burn the offending piece of parchment.

 

"Draco! Don't burn it! It's really quite good!" Ginny called, running after him quickly.

 

"It's getting burnt immediately and then I'm flushing the ashes down the toilet!" Draco yelled, running even faster down to his room. "And then I'm going to find the author of the story and burn them to the ground! How dare they make the Manor burn down! Don't they realise that we have spells against such things? Stupid author!" Draco muttered.

 

Ginny just shook her head and hurried after him again. She was going to make him read it, even if she had to tie him down to a chair! Maybe she should mention that there was chair sex in the fan fiction too, just to get him in a happier mood...

 

"Draco! Wait for me!" she called, hurrying so she was beside him.

 

Getting her wand out, she put a delaying spell on him and hurried to his room quickly. She opened the portrait and sweltered at the heat in the room. The fireplace was still going! It had been on all day and it was still going, despite the hot temperature of the room! She took her robes off quickly, going down to a shirt and skirt. Draco arrived in time to see her taking off her clothes and grinned.

 

"Well, if that's why you put the delaying spell on me, then you could have just asked for me to wait outside, you know!" he said, kissing her.

 

Ginny was going to protest then shrugged. Maybe this would get his mind off burning the fan fiction...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(a/n: I hope you enjoyed the second chapter!)

Leave a Review