A series of drabbles depicting Ginny and Draco's holiday experience.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 10 | Word count: 1024 | Read count: 33460 | Published: Dec 17, 2007 | Updated: Apr 01, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 34) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story is a set of drabbles, all of them Christmas-themed. Set in an AU, and compliant up until HBP. All parts will be at one hundred words, and there will be fourteen chapters total. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas! I should probably also note that this was inspired after reading Vesica’s “Draco goes a’Courtin”. I would like to thank my wonderful beta Elyaeru for doing an excellent speedy job. :)

1. The First Day of Christmas: December 17 part one (Reviews - 3) 103 words



2. December 17: Part Two (Reviews - 3) 101 words



3. The Second Day of Christmas: December 18 (Reviews - 7) 104 words

I'd like to take this chance to thank my awesome beta, elyaeru. I'd also like to thank my reviewers Courtney Faith, Mollie, Pipperstorms and Jordanza. A few of you have said that you're annoyed with the size of my chapters, but I'd like to state that this is the entire point. I wanted to write something short and sweet, and there is a challenge in trying to get everything at exactly 100 words. If you think of it as little snippets from a film you enjoyed, it might be easier to read. This is just a brief look into their lives. Thank you for being patient with me, and I hope you guys are all having a happy holiday season.

4. The Third Day of Christmas: December 19 (Reviews - 3) 103 words

Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Mine was wonderful :)

5. The Fourth Day of Christmas: December 20 (Reviews - 6) 100 words

I wanted to take the time to shout out to my wonderful beta, Elyaeru. I also wanted to thank you all for reviewing, especially Mollie, Pipperstorms, Flipinpenname, CourtneyFaith, ronlover, tinamarie and D_Rad_88. Keep an eye out for daily updates until it's finished. Thanks for reading :)

6. The Fifth Day of Christmas: December 21 (Reviews - 4) 104 words

Thanks to elyaeru for the quick beta! And just so y'all know, she leaves the best comments :)

7. The Sixth Day of Christmas: December 22 (Reviews - 2) 102 words

Thanks again to elyaeru! I would also like to thank joliefille for pointing out to me that the first day of Christmas actually starts on Christmas itself. For the purpose of the story, I had to change that, but I'm very thankful for the nice nitpick, that's what reviews are for! Thanks for reading.

8. The Seventh Day of Christmas: Demeber 23 (Reviews - 4) 102 words



9. The Eighth Day of Christmas: December 24 (Reviews - 1) 102 words



10. The Ninth Day of Christmas: December 25th (Reviews - 1) 103 words

Sorry for the long break, I know it's not exactly the holidays any longer. Is everyone enjoying Spring Break? Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and everything involved in his magical world is owned by many respected individuals who are not me. I just borrow some gorgeous characters, mostly for my own amusement. No money is being made off of this.