Draco is trying his hardest to deal with the mistakes he has made. They weigh down heavily upon him until one night in the Room of Requirement a magic mirror shows him everything he wants and everything he needs.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: OotP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 2745 | Read count: 3770 | Published: Mar 27, 2008 | Updated: Mar 27, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 11) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: The sorta naughty is for mild language and alcohol use/abuse.

1. Faces in the Mirror (Reviews - 11) 2745 words

AN: Want to know a secret? This story you are about to read was the very first one--not my first fan fiction, but the first time I saw the light. This story is the first piece of D/G that I ever wrote. It was also the first time I accepted that, maybe, just maybe, Draco could be an all right guy. As you’ve seen, I fell completely in love with him after. Praise, admiration, and sincere thanks go to seegrim for the beta.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.