They reminded each other of the seasons. A look at Draco and Ginny's relationship.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: HBP and below
Era: Future AU, Hogwarts-era, Past AU
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 8252 | Read count: 8423 | Published: Jul 21, 2008 | Updated: Sep 20, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 32) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Winter (Reviews - 13) 2618 words

So I thought I'd try out an idea that's been floating around in my head for quite a while now. This fic is going to be in five parts and each chapter is going to be a different season and a different point in Draco and Ginny's relationship. Thanks to the wonderful Eugenia for the fast beta!

2. Spring (Reviews - 13) 2727 words

So sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out! I became preoccupied with writing chapter six of Theories on How Danger Finds Us.

Thanks, as always to my lovely beta, Eugenia. Also, a big heaping thanks to my friends, Lisa and Paulina, for their overwhelming enthusiasm for my two current WIPs.

This chapter is for Adelagia, who asked for it very nicely. I hope I didn't make you wait for it too long. ;P

3. Summer (Reviews - 6) 2907 words

I seem to have this penchant for finishing chapters all in one sitting, and it just so happened that I was working on this chapter when the urge to finish kicked in.

As always, thank you so much to my wonderful beta, Eugenia, for taking time out of her busy schedule to get this back to me rather quickly.

Also, love to my friend, Rio, for her grammar skills and enthusiasm.