All his life he has acted as if he had all the choices in the world, as if time itself asked him before it dared to move. But the truth is he has rarely ever made a single decision. His life has been preplanned since the moment of his conception. From the very day Draco was born, his freedom was striped from him, and his life laid out like a road map before his eager silver, eyes: something to be studied, learned, and excepted as truth.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: GoF and below
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1923 | Read count: 2558 | Published: Jul 29, 2008 | Updated: Jul 29, 2008
[Report This]

(Reviews - 11) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This is a very, very late birthday present for my very wonderful beta reader, seegrim. Thank you for everything you have done!

1. Choice (Reviews - 11) 1923 words

Thank you to Lovable Punk for the beta, pain that he is, he really does stop me from walking into walls, unless, of course, he’s decided to laugh at me that day.
With this story, I tried taking a little break from first person narrative, and another look into something darker. I felt like I might have been losing my some of my description skills by relaying on First person POV, so let me know what you think of this! Thanks.