Convicted and incarcerated after the war, Draco is unexpectedly given a new lease on life.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 14 | Word count: 35401 | Read count: 59008 | Published: Dec 15, 2008 | Updated: Jul 17, 2009
[Report This]

1. Prologue (Reviews - 34) 1249 words

Many thanks to Mynuet, who assured me this was worth writing, and to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished for being fantastic betas. The fic title is from the Robert Frost poem 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening'.

2. Proposition (Reviews - 11) 2572 words

Thank you to my betas DragonsAngel68 and Embellished!

3. Release (Reviews - 17) 2189 words

Thank you to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished for their fabulous beta jobs!

4. Safehouse (Reviews - 16) 2906 words

Once again, many thanks to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished.

5. Suggestions (Reviews - 9) 2558 words

Thank you to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished for keeping me from mangling the English language.

6. Open Source (Reviews - 13) 2025 words

Thank you to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished for their beta jobs and encouragement, and to the various lovely ladies on LJ who help me wibble less about my writing skills.

7. Pocket Litter (Reviews - 10) 3364 words

Thank you, as always, to DragonsAngel68 and Embellished for their beta jobs.

8. Swimming (Reviews - 10) 2271 words

Much love and kisses to Embellished and DragonsAngel68 for being wonderful betas. And thank you to everyone reading and reviewing! I know the fic is going a little slower than some of you probably like, but I promise it will eventually get somewhere good. :)

9. Asset (Reviews - 10) 2410 words

Thank you once again to Embellished and DragonsAngel68 for the beta!

10. Front (Reviews - 8) 2158 words

Many thanks to my betas Embellished and DragonsAngel68, who rock so very hard.

11. Block and Chain (Reviews - 14) 2137 words

Many thanks as usual to Embellished and DragonsAngel68 for being wonderful betas.

12. Trigger (Reviews - 13) 3174 words

Thanks once again to my betas Embellished and DragonsAngel68!

This is the chapter we've all been waiting for, I think. ;)

13. Field (Reviews - 17) 2831 words

Thanks as always to DragonsAngel68 for the beta, and to Embellished, for not only the beta job but also for helping me through a horrible bout of writer's block.

14. Dead Drop (Reviews - 15) 3557 words

Many thanks to Embellished and DragonsAngel68 for looking this over for me.