Draco and Ginny: best of friends forever. At least in Ginny's part. Draco has been in love with her and certainly does not want to remain just a best friend forever. When Ginny kisses Draco on the lips, which she claims an accident, her perception of her childhood friend would forever be changed.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Blaise Zabini (boy), Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 12937 | Read count: 8924 | Published: Mar 07, 2009 | Updated: Apr 20, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 20) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns the whole Harry Potter world. I just like to put them in other strange situations such as the one you're about to read.

A/N: This is the sequel to Taming Ginny Weasley which is archived at ff.net. Ths is very AU and based only on my imagination. Some things you must take note:

1. There’s no family feud present between the Malfoys and the Weasleys. They’re family friends and are very close.
2. Draco, Harry, Ron and Ginny are all childhood friends.
3. Harry’s parents, James and Lily Potter, are very much alive.
4. Voldemort’s still after Harry. He attacked the Potters’ house, but Lily and James were away on a mission for the Order. They left Harry alone with an Auror. Harry lived, but the poor Auror wasn’t so lucky.
5. Lucius didn’t give Ginny the diary of Tom Riddle. All the bad things Lucius did to Harry and the Order has happened, but it wasn’t Lucius’ fault or doing. Lucius is a businessman, father of Draco, and loving, but strict husband to Narcissa Malfoy. Lucius, the Death Eater, is replaced by an OC.
6. Draco is still in Slytherin, but only because of his cunning and intelligence. He and his ancestors are all in Slytherin. Slytherin, in this fic, is not home to future Death Eaters. It just so happens that Voldy was in Slytherin.
7. Harry’s family migrated somewhere in Muggle London after Voldemort’s attack on Harry. They came back to Godric’s Hollow after Harry turned 11. So everything that happened in the first book, that is the things that happened to Harry before he found out he was a wizard, did not happen. However, the part about the Sorcerer’s Stone did happen.
8. Ron is unhealthy. That is why it’s Ginny, not him, that is Draco’s best friend.
9. Harry and Ginny are not an item. Ginny had a crush on Harry during his second year, but their relationship during his sixth year didn’t happen. Replace Ginny with Luna.
10. Lucius and Draco don’t hate Muggles

There! Now, this fic’s dedicated to the following people, because they said that TGW really merits a sequel and their words were what made me write this:

Rowan-greenleaf, snowfire81, .. and Cat or nerva.

Big, big thanks to my beta, Hechicera from Perfect Imagination

1. Delusional and Yours (Reviews - 8) 2648 words

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns the whole Harry Potter world. I just like to put them in other strange situations such as the one you're about to read.

A/N: Thanks again to Hechicera for the wonderful and quick beta!

2. "Make Draco Frustrated as Hell" Day (Reviews - 4) 4572 words

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns the whole Harry Potter world. I just like to put them in other strange situations such as the one you're about to read.

3. Secretly Married (Reviews - 8) 5717 words

A/N: Sorry this took long to upload. I had so many things to do these past days. Anyway, this story does not only feature Draco's POV, but also Ginny, Blaise, Millie and a lot more of others. But everyone's going to be talking about Draco and Ginny's relationship. Alright? Let's get on then, shall we?