Ginny gets a dare to catch the attention – and more –of the arrogant git that is Draco Malfoy. She NEVER turns down dares. But does she dare look into those darned piercing grey eyes of his...and not fall in love with him?

[Quote of the moment]

"Hello, Draco," I said politely, my tone a little miffed, though.

His fair head slowly turned toward me. I found myself holding my breath for when his eyes would meet mine...

His face was incredulous, slightly disdainful. The wide, piercing grey eyes looked at me shrewdly, his dark lips pressed together.

"It's Malfoy to you, Weasley," he slowly, as if he were talking to someone mentally retarded. "But sir is fine, as well."

Had his voice always been like that? Soft, muted, velvet smooth? ...Sexy?

I gathered my thoughts as quickly as I could. "Oops, sorry!" I said sarcastically. "Would Your Highness do?"

"Perfect," he smirked slightly, his eyes still sort of tight. "But I can't be bothered to remind you, so please don't forget."
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 7316 | Read count: 4946 | Published: Jun 19, 2009 | Updated: Aug 26, 2009
[Report This]

(Reviews - 14) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: Hey! This is my second attempt at a good, long chaptered fic. Tell me how I did, okay? And I know this is a common plot. :( I didn't realize that when the bunny attacked! But I'm striving for originality here, so please tell me what you think.

1. Dare Of Doom (Reviews - 11) 3106 words

I had loads of fun writing this! And there's a lot more coming.

As usual, I disclaim. Everything belongs to JKR (except for Drew, Ruth, Reira, and whoever else I make up along the way), and the song Rockstar is all of Nickelback's awesomeness.

2. Realization of Hotness (Reviews - 3) 4210 words

Sort of had trouble with this one...Anyway, please don't forget to review and tell me what you think!

I disclaim all characters except the ones I make up along the way.