“I've got a proposition, for you,” Draco started. He took a sip of tea, glancing at her through his eyelashes as she eyed him warily. “And seeing how you took delicious advantage of me in my drunken and vulnerable state last night, I don't think you have any right to say no.” ABANDONED.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Pansy Parkinson
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No
Series: None

Chapters: 2 | Word count: 6479 | Read count: 2992 | Published: Jun 08, 2010 | Updated: Jul 14, 2010
[Report This]

(Reviews - 30) Microsoft Word Printer
Story notes: Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related characters, settings and terminology belong to J.K. Rowling.

Rating is for language, mostly, and sex.

Written for Incognito's challenge on the DG Forum at fanfiction.net.

Lia's Avant-Garde Challenge

You never thought there'd come a time when you were forced (okay--given the option) to write something unconventional. Well, my dears, that time is nigh. And before you get your knickers in a twist, I assure you that this challenge is not nearly as daunting as it looks. All I want you to do is write something that you have never written before.

'What do you mean?' you ask.

I mean, try something new--something different from what you normally write. Be daring. Stray from (your) conventional mould. Do you always write fluff? Try your hand at angst. Do you ordinarily focus on Draco? Well, throw the spotlight on Ginny this time. Have you never written in the first person? Start now. See? Not so bad. If you want to write something completely 'out there', do that too.

All I ask is that you be creative and follow the simple rules below:

1. It must be D/G oriented.

2. It must have a T-M rating.

3. You must use at least one of the following phrases in your story: 'there's something about your eyes', 'we're all born innocent', or 'you're a beautiful, f *** k e d up man' (replace 'man' with 'woman' or 'girl' if you wish to address the other gender).

4. It must be 1,000 words in length, minimum (this is not including author notes).

5. It must be beta'd.

6. You must post it on FIA as well as FFN--it's time to get over your fears, ladies (just be glad that I'm not making you submit to MNFF).


So I took on the challenge and tried to go in a few completely different directions than I normally go in. Also, it turns out that I messed up on number three of the requirements, because I can't read. :P

1. I never curse and only use it mildly in the stories I write, where I think it would be needed. So I challenged myself to throw caution to the wind and have characters cursing like sailors. I'm kind of embarrassed by the result, but we'll see how this goes.

2. I mostly write one-shots, and I'm always afraid to post chaptered stories in the event that I'll never finish them or take a long time to update. *looks sadly at Camping in the Forest of Dean* I've decided I've been stupid, so I'm going to start putting up more multi-chaptered stories. I've started quite a few that I've never published online. :P

3. Sex. Yeah, um. Embarrassing. We'll see if this gets any where. >_>

End ridiculously long story notes.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 20) 3088 words

June 9, 2010
Thanks so much to Iridescent-Dreamer for beta-ing this chapter for me!

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 10) 3391 words

July 14, 2010
Thank you to Iridescent-Dreamer for looking over this chapter for me!