She was tired. Tired of hurting. Tired of trying to move on. Tired of wondering why. He was scared. Scared of the future. Scared of his past. Scared of forgetting. Mostly, they were lonely. Sequel to both "You Bring Me Closer to God" and "Reach Out and Touch Faith."
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Molly Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, Other Characters, Ron Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Future AU, Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: Something to Believe In

Chapters: 10 | Word count: 15390 | Read count: 25678 | Published: Jun 29, 2010 | Updated: Dec 17, 2010
[Report This]

(Reviews - 24) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This is a continuation of YBMCtG and ROaTF. You should most likely read those two first. I'm not sure how long this will be; it depends on how many plot bunnies hop in and out of my head. HP idea is JKR's. The title and chapter titles are from DMB. This fic was also partially inspired by "The Thornbirds." Anything else is all mine!

1. One Drink to Remember (Reviews - 10) 1194 words

Don't forget to review at the end! Enjoy!

2. And Another to Forget (Reviews - 2) 1300 words

I was a bit stuck on where to take the story from after the first chapter. But now we're going to be introduced to two important characters. One's name won't be revealed until chapter three though. Oh, and I'm still looking for a beta if anyone has the time!

3. Could You Make It Strong? (Reviews - 2) 1156 words

Sorry this took me so long! It's been done for a while, but i REALLY need a beta.

4. 'Cause I Don't Need to Think (Reviews - 2) 2239 words

Enjoy!

5. She Broke My Heart (Reviews - 3) 1749 words

Finally! Some DG action. Not a lot, but it is definitely laying some good groundwork. I'm still looking for a beta :) My summer class is over next week (which means a gross final). It also means I'll have more time to write more chapters!

6. My Grace is Gone (Reviews - 0) 1628 words

This chapter was sort of easy to write. The ideas just flowed from my fingers. And my summer class came to a dramatic end when my professor announced he was ending his teaching this summer because he discovered his wife was having an affair. THAT is more dramatic than some fics!

7. One More Drink and I'll Be Gone (Reviews - 1) 1755 words

Sorry everyone! I had some writer's block, and I'm preparing to start school again. And I still REALLY need a beta. I haven't had any luck between FIA Forum and Perfect Imagination.

8. Then the Sun Refused to Shine (Reviews - 2) 1064 words

I'm sorry! I'm embarassed that I haven't updated sooner. I'm back at school now, and my classes are insanely tough. I'm taking 18 credits, and I have a work study and an internship. I'll try to update!

Please review, so I know you're still with me on this!

9. Where You End, Where I Begin (Reviews - 2) 1661 words

I got this one up faster than expected. Enjoy!

10. I Walk With You Beside Me (Reviews - 0) 1644 words

Sorry this took so long everyone. My classes at university are insanely difficult--science :( Also, I don't have a beta, so it kept getting rejected. I really do need one, and I've requested one on here and perfect imagination. But no one's been able to, so I've been on my own for this series. In future stories, I would truly appreciate a beta--just send me a message if you'd be interested! I update rather infrequently during the academic year, so it wouldn't be much of a commitment on the beta's end.