Once upon a time, in a land not entirely far away, there lived a young girl named Ginevra Molly Weasley, whose life story was so boring that the narrator of the redhead's life decided to take matters into her own capable hands and change it.
Category: Long and Completed
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Other Characters
Compliant with: OotP and below
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 4 | Word count: 11790 | Read count: 13947 | Published: Feb 15, 2011 | Updated: Feb 28, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 16) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story was written for imadoodlenoodle's prompt in The DG Forum Fic Exchange – Winter 2010. The prompt details were:

Basic premise: Ginny opens a book in the library (explain why she's there and looking in a random section), which sucks her into the world of fairy tales. There she meets The Narrator (s/he can be what you want, old, young, wizened, comedic) where she is told the only way to escape is to enact all the stories. Draco also gets sucked into the world (maybe halfway through, maybe he noticed the discarded book and picked it up – up to you.) I don't mind so much the 'real world' stuff, but I want the funny action-y adventures of Ginny and Draco.

Must haves: A play on Snow White and the seven dwarves. Draco having to re-enact an unexpected role or two (so Ugly Sister #2 for instance). At least four stories to be worked through - choice is yours on stories.

No-no's: Angst (no duh), I don't think smut will work in this, but kisses are fine.

Rating range: Whatever.

Bonus points: If some of the characters in the fairytales are like people in Ginny's real life. Example, Evil Witch in Snow White = Bellatrix.