When Ginny attends a Ministry function, she expects her usual, run of the mill misery. However, when her parents seem to be plotting something with the Malfoys and a special guest makes an appearance, she realizes that the ball will be anything but normal.

Written for midnight_birth for the DG Fic Exchange 2011.
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 5588 | Read count: 3714 | Published: Sep 27, 2011 | Updated: Sep 27, 2011
[Report This]

(Reviews - 9) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 9) 5588 words

Briefly describe what you'd like to receive in your fic: To be honest, I would LOVE a fic that is inspired, or even a little similar, to Pride and Prejudice. The class division, the pride, the redemption, prejudices and how they're resolves, I love it. (I don't mean you have to write an AU, just inspired by, even loosely). I enjoy passion and UST most of all, as well as battles of wits and clever banter, petty competitions and happy endings. I think it would be brilliant to see the parents of both interacting.

The tone/mood of the fic: Romance with a kick. ;)

An element/line of dialogue/object you would specifically like in your fic: "I expected this to be a lot more difficult." "Oh, I haven't even begun."

Preferred rating of the the fic you want: Any you see fit but while I love my smut, I'll take plot over it any day.

Canon or AU? I prefer canon, though I don't mind EWE (in this case, I'd prefer it).

Deal Breakers (anything you don't want?): I would like a happy ending, so no tragedy or death!fic. I also prefer post-war fics. Rape, complete PWP, cross-dressing and gender-swapping, submissive Draco, marriages, kids, divorces, or infidelity, no strong fetish like golden showers, vomit, or blood/torture. No complete AUs.