He didn't ask if she wanted anything. She didn't, but as she stood there taking in his scowl, her mouth suddenly felt dry. She tried to form the words she needed to say in her head, in the order she wanted to say them. Nothing came out.

“Well?” Draco demanded harshly. His eyes narrowed. “I knew it. You've got nothing to say. Why did you bother coming here?”

“Because I love you, you idiot,” she blurted out before she could stop herself.

“So you say,” Draco muttered, “but I honestly don't see it. You've slipped away from me since I told you how I felt.”

“But I haven't—”

“You're so far now that you can't even see it, but I can.” He stared at her. “Things were nicer when you were miserable and needy.”

It was like someone slapped her in the face, the way she winced at his remark. But she lifted her chin as tears welled up in her eyes.

“You're a bastard,” she whispered, looking away from him.

Draco smirked and advanced toward her. He took her by the shoulders and shook her so that she looked at him, her face inches from his.

“You talk too much,” he replied.

Then he kissed her.

Ginny raised her hands to hit him, to push him away, but somehow they ended up around his neck. His hands wrapped in her hair, slid to her waist, and grabbed her hips. Then he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He pushed her against the wall by the door, his mouth fervently working on hers.

Ginny moaned, her arms locked around him so she didn't fall. She squeezed him and he growled deep before pulling his face from hers; his cheeks were flushed, his breath coming in gasps. But he smiled slowly at her.

“You planned this,” she said, her voice tight.

He blinked at her. “I thought you would leave, that you would resist me.”

Ginny untangled herself from him and grabbed his hand, walking to the couch and sitting down. She leaned in and kissed him again, and when he cupped her cheek softly, she exhaled sharply.

“I'm so sorry for what I said,” she mumbled.

“Someone will always say the wrong thing,” he said. “But my temper usually gets the better of me.” He grinned widely. “That display outside was just for Daphne, and I thought she might be listening when you entered, so I needed to fuel the fire. Something for her to gossip about, and she will.”

“You're a jerk.” She laughed, slipping her legs onto either side of him. She started to undo his belt when he placed a hand over hers. She looked at him.

“I love you,” he whispered.

He placed his hands on the back of her neck. He brought her mouth down to his and kissed her hard, his hands on her thighs. She closed her eyes against his touch and repeated those three words.

**


She must have fallen asleep, because when Ginny opened her eyes again, she was laying in Draco's warm bed with his arm draped securely across her stomach. She sighed into the pillow and smiled.

Draco yawned and poked her in the back with his finger.

She rolled over and stared at him. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“I was just seeing if you were awake,” he answered sleepily. He kissed her bare shoulder. “I enjoyed myself last night, and you've got the marks to prove that.” He smirked.

Ginny looked down at her naked waist; there were scratches along her hips and up toward her ribs. She shifted and winced.

“Sorry,” Draco muttered, “I got carried away.” His lips touched hers briefly before he pulled away. “Are you alright?”

“It hurts. What did you do?” she asked.

He grinned, looking like a predator. “You bring out the animal in me, Red.” He rolled on top of her and kissed the curve of her neck.

“That's charming,” Ginny said, snorting.

“Isn't it?” Draco smirked.

Ginny frowned slightly and squirmed beneath him. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his ear. She whispered, “If you're going to do something, then do it. Otherwise get off me so I can take a shower.”

His mouth found hers forcefully while he reached under the blanket to slip a finger between her legs. She let out a sharp hiss and tangled her fingers in his hair.

Showering was the furthest thing from her mind now.

**


The water felt good as she sank into it. It was hot and undid any sore muscles she had from the morning. But, she didn't think after crawling out of bed two hours, later she'd have anything to complain about. When Draco insisted she take a bath, she almost resisted until she smelled a lovely scent coming from the bathroom.

So that was how she ended up in the tub, with Draco sitting on the edge, a sponge in his hand. He moved the hair away from her neck and pressed his fingers into her skin, massaging it. When Ginny leaned her head back against his knees, her lips parted in a slight moan, he bent down and kissed her.

Draco groaned as her hand came out of the water to grip the back of his neck, her tongue warm against his own as she deepened the kiss. He placed his hands on her shoulders and slid them down her arms, brushing the sides of her breasts. He felt her shudder at his touch and he smirked against her mouth.

He pulled away suddenly, and before he knew what he was doing, he was in the water, his mouth crashing down on hers. He was wet, his clothes soaked, but he didn't care. He wanted her, and she was already driving him to distraction by being in the state she was.

Her eyes glazed over as she stared at him, her hand undoing his pants, fingers reaching inside his boxers. Before he could utter a noise, someone screamed.

“Oh God, please stop what you're doing!”

She knew that voice. Ginny turned her head, her eyes widened. She tried to drown herself from view, but it was too late.

George had seen everything.
Leave a Review