For the past three weeks, four days, thirteen hours and oh, say, twenty-one minutes, Ginny Weasley has managed to avoid Draco Malfoy and, more importantly, facing the truth about what passed between them in that fateful moment. If Mr. Malfoy has his way, however, three weeks silence will more than certainly be coming to an end ...
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Not Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Hogwarts-era
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 1190 | Read count: 4131 | Published: Jul 16, 2004 | Updated: Jul 16, 2004
[Report This]

(Reviews - 18) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. Three Weeks Silence (Reviews - 18) 1190 words

Three Weeks Silence.
Author: Anja Foley.
Fandom: Harry Potter.
Pairing: Draco/Ginny.
Rating: T.
Word Count: 1,163.
Summary: She wanted him with a longing that had driven her to hate him for daring to make her want him at all. Wanted him for his impossible beauty, his grace on the Quidditch pitch, his peppermint kisses ...

Notes: I had the bestest of best intentions to write a nice, warm, luff-filled ficlet in response to fearthainn's call for "good, quality, happy D/G fic". I dunno if it's good, I dunno if it's quality and I'm not entirely sure that it's at all that happy. But, as stories are wont to do, this one begged and begged and BEGGED (you get the picture) to be let out - and I'm never one to deny a plot bunny a nibble ;)

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, J.K.Rowling does, and I highly doubt she’s sharing.