Draco Malfoy is rich, bored, and unemployed. Armed with limitless funds and a reluctant best friend, he embarks on a bucket list adventure. Of course, when your best friend is a redhead, who insists on adding her adventures to your list, you can expect an unforgettable experience ... good or bad.
Category: Works in Progress
Rating: Sorta Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: None
Era: Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 3 | Word count: 14079 | Read count: 4630 | Published: Oct 19, 2013 | Updated: Nov 05, 2013
[Report This]

(Reviews - 19) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook
Story notes: This story was written for Liandrin in the 2013 DG Forum Fic Exchange. I am very thankful to her for providing me with such a fun prompt to lift me out of my writing coma.


Lia's Prompt #1

Basic premise: Draco makes a bucket list.

Must haves: There must be a reason for Draco making a bucket list, not 'just cause', and he must attempt a few of the activities listed. Since he has money and can do almost whatever he wants, some of the activities should be considered a little unorthodox (for Draco).

No-no's: Nothing melodramatic, OOC-ness.

Rating range: Any.

Bonus points: Ginny and Draco are friends before he makes the bucket list.

1. Chapter 1 (Reviews - 10) 5206 words

Many thanks to Aerileigh for being my beta for this story, especially considering how delayed I was in getting it to her (although I'm sure she wasn't the least bit shocked).

Thanks again to Lia and to everyone who voted and made this story the winner of Best Banter and Most Humorous for the DG Forum 2013 FE.

2. Chapter 2 (Reviews - 5) 4968 words



3. Chapter 3 (Reviews - 4) 3905 words

One final bow and a round of applause to my beta, Aerileigh. Thank you!

Also, again, thank you to Lia for her wonderful prompt. It has been a blast.