The comment made her grin wider. Closing the distance between them, she brushed her fingers over his cheeks without thinking. Draco grew still at the contact before relaxing into her touch. As their eyes met, she said Tergeo softly. Instantly, all the snow and ice from his face and hair was siphoned off. Upon examining her handiwork, Ginny was pleased to find that she had managed to do wandless magic. The indignation on Draco's face slipped off and was replaced with a serious look of contemplation.

"Oh come on, that was just simple magic and I am not the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter for nothing."

Ginny joked, trying to lighten the mood. She knew that look on Draco's face very well: the clear, sharp, piercing grey eyes of his become stormy whenever he was in deep contemplation about a difficult decision. She remembered that look when he first decided to share about himself honestly; that look transpired into a great friendship between them. To be honest, she had never thought they could be friends, good friends even, but there was just something about his dry humour and no-nonsense honesty that she appreciated. If she needed someone to tell her the truth without frills and give it to her, he would be the person she goes to.

Finally, he opened his mouth, "Ginevra-"
Category: Completed Short Stories
Rating: Definitely Naughty
Characters: Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley
Compliant with: All but epilogue
Era: Hogwarts-era, Post-Hogwarts
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes
Series: None

Chapters: 1 | Word count: 5009 | Read count: 1028 | Published: Jan 16, 2016 | Updated: Jan 17, 2016
[Report This]

(Reviews - 5) Microsoft Word Printer ePub eBook

1. All and More (Reviews - 5) 5009 words

Enjoy ((: I had a lot of fun writing this because I really hoped that was how it went. Draco and Ginny is my one true ship, not that I hate Harry; Harry is just not the one for Ginny.