As soon as Ginny's feet hit the ground she felt the anger rising inside her from the argument she just had with her parents. She knew she may have overreacted a bit, but the fact that she knew they were all keeping something from her made her that much angrier. Sure she didn't even know what was in her file, it could very well be info based off of her first year at Hogwarts and the Chamber of Secrets. She doubted that though, not with how those people knew who she was.

She threw her bag down on the floor and leaned against a nearby tree and slid down to the ground. She felt horrible for making her mother upset like that and she wanted to go home right now and apologize. She buried her face in her knees and realized she was still in her work clothes from yesterday and pulled her bag over to her to see what clothes she did manage to bring. So far the highlight of her day was the fact that she somehow was lucky enough to pack a full set of clean clothes in her moment of rage.

---------------------------------------
Draco was looking at Blaise's file and kept looking at the suspect he and Ginny were going to "investigate" today, but he still was unsure about having her come. He definitely understood why Harry was so angry about her getting mixed up in all of it and if something did happen to her he would have to answer for it...well that's how he felt anyway. Why did he even care what happened to her anyway, she can make her own decisions, he decided. He was pulled from his thoughts when there was a knock on the door and he quickly shrunk the file and put it away.

He opened the door to see his mother standing outside of it and he just looked at her. "Well, what do you want?"

Narcissa folded her arms and gave a long sigh. "She's here again, outside of the wards."

"Who?"

"Who do you think, Draco? Your little girlfriend," Narcissa snapped.

"Oh please, Mother, that's disgusting. What does she want?" he asked curiously; he wasn't expecting her to be back so soon.

"Nothing yet, she's just sitting out there." She shrugged.

They both looked at each other for a moment. "Ok...I guess I'll go find out since I'm assuming that's why you're up here."

"Very good, Draco, it's good to know your brain is still working after hanging out with your new found friend," she drawled as she walked down the hall.

He made his way outside and started walking towards the edge of the wards when he saw the mass of red hair gently blowing around her buried face. He hadn't realized he was staring at her for longer than he cared to admit and finally walked through the ward and stood in front of her slumped form. She lifted her head to look at him and just gave a groan and buried her face once more.

"Back so soon?" he teased.

"I don't want to talk about it," she mumbled. "Can I just crash here for a few hours, we have that place to check out anyway," she said, getting up and throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"Well, you know how welcomed you are here, I hardly doubt it will be an issue," he said with a smirk.

"You're such a prick," she laughed, hitting him lightly on the arm.

They started walking back up to his room in silence when Ginny finally spoke. "I had an argument with my parents...and Harry, he's such a bloody jerk," she said angrily.

Draco had a giant smirk on his face at hearing her call Harry a jerk. "And why is Potter a bloody jerk?"

"Because he thinks I was here all night and he won't believe me when I told him I wasn't," she explained.

"But...you were here," he said with a raised eyebrow.

She just looked at him, "Just...just shut up, Malfoy," she snapped before storming off ahead of him into his bedroom.

He walked in after her and saw her making her way to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then we can go," she said as she kicked her shoes off and headed inside.

"Well, there's a guest-" He was cut off by the sound of his bathroom door slamming shut. "...bathroom down the hall" he finished in an agitated mumble.

"Well, well, Draco, I must say, you're rather social these days, awfully friendly with the Weasley girl too." Lucius drawled from the doorway with Narcissa by his side.

Draco just threw his hands up in frustration. "I-I...don't even know what to say anymore because SHE DOES WHATEVER SHE WANTS ANYWAY!" he yelled out towards the bathroom door before pushing past his parents and heading downstairs.

Narcissa started to laugh at her son's frustration and then turned to Lucius. "If she's going to be on his nerves to the point it will keep him out of his room then she can come around anytime."

"It is rather pleasurable to see him squirm a bit after all that back talk he's constantly giving us," Lucius said with a smirk before they both went off in search of Draco.

------------------------------------------
It had been about an hour since Draco stormed off and was making his way back to his bedroom. He opened the door to find Ginny wasn't in the bedroom, but still in the bathroom with the door cracked. He made his way over towards it to see how much longer she would be when he stopped and saw she was brushing her hair. He just stood there for a few moments watching her brush it and then he mentally kicked himself for getting distracted by something so ridiculous. He pushed the door opened and grabbed the brush from her and threw it aside.

"You're done, it looks fine, that mop is a lost cause," he snapped angrily. "Now are we going or what?"

"You know I could have been naked," she said turning to look at him.

"Yeah with the door open?"

"It was foggy in here, I needed some air," she snapped back.

"And now you have your nasty hair all over the bathroom," he said with a snarl as he looked around the bathroom.

Ginny just rolled her eyes. "Oh chill, I'll clean it up and there's not that much." she said, also looking around the bathroom. "I'll clean your brush too." She gestured over to the brush Draco had grabbed from her and threw aside.

Draco just stood there with his mouth open for a moment and started to breathe heavily as he filled with anger. "MY BRUSH? SERIOUSLY, WEASLEY? MY BLOODY FUCKIN BRUSH?" he yelled as he picked it up and sneered at the pieces of ginger hair that were entangled in it.

"Oh, my gosh, calm down you fricken drama queen," she said, grabbing the brush and waving her wand to clean it. "There, good as new," she said with a smile before leaving the bathroom.

"You know-"

"Are we going or what? What about your parents? They are going to know you're gone," she quickly cut him off before he could start complaining again.

He just glared at her for a moment before answering her. "They are going to visit Blaise's parents so that won't be an issue."

"Alright, well, here's the address, lead the way," she said, holding out her hand for him to take.

Fighting the urge to grab her by her hair instead, he decided to grab her wrist and roughly pulled her in as they apparated to the potential suspect's house.
---------------------------------------

They both hit the ground hard and Ginny started to feel wetness on her face as it started to drizzle where they were. She looked around her and saw a few houses that looked abandoned and then looked at the address on the paper and then to the house closest to her. She soon realized they were about a block away from their destination and then turned to Draco, who was already walking towards the house without her.

"It's ok, don't wait for me or anything," she said sarcastically as she ran ahead to catch up with him.

"Well stop playing in the rain, let's go," he snapped.

Ginny opened her mouth to say something, but she just balled her fists tightly instead and resisted the urge to punch him in the back of the head. They walked in silence for a while until they were almost in front of the house when Ginny grabbed him by the arm to stop him.

"What exactly are you going to do once you see this guy? You don't even know if he is a legit suspect."

"I don't care, I'm going to make him talk, I'm sure he'll have some information," Draco said pulling his arm free from her grip.

"Last time you went blindly into a fight we were outnumbered and nearly killed, but I'm sure this approach will work just fine," she said sarcastically, waving her hand for him to keep going.

Ignoring her comment, he walked towards the front door with her close behind him and just as Ginny went to knock on the door Draco kicked it in.

"WHAT THE HELL, DRACO?" she yelled at him as he already made his way inside.

"There's no time to waste with these people, now get your wand out," he ordered her, his tone firm.

She did as she was told and followed close behind him, they both looked around the house and soon realized it was also abandoned. There was hardly any furniture and the place was dusty and filled with cobwebs. They were both silent as they looked around the entire house and eventually made their way upstairs. The staircase was barely being held together and a lot of the upstairs floorboards were missing in random spots. She saw Draco make his way into one of the bedrooms, leaving her in the hallway.

"Okkkk, I guess I'll just CHECK THIS OTHER ROOM OUT THEN!" she yelled out to him as he walked out of sight.

She turned around to make her way into the room when she came face to face with their potential suspect. His wand was pointed right at her and his finger was over his lips to instruct her to keep quiet. He nodded for her to walk into the room and as she did, he closed the door most of the way and led her to the corner of the room.

He quickly put his hand roughly over her mouth and pinned her against the wall. "You make the tiniest of peeps and I'll gut you, do you understand?" he whispered in her ear as he pulled out a small knife and held it up to show her.

She quickly nodded and he slowly removed his hand from her mouth. He turned his head and peeked through the crack in the door to make sure Draco was still in the other room and as he did Ginny went to bring her wand hand up to attempt to disarm the man, but he was faster than she gave him credit for. He swung his hand and slapped her hard across the face that she stumbled back, but he grabbed her shirt firmly before her body could hit against anything.

"WEASLEY?" came Draco's voice from across the hall. "YOU FIND ANYTHING IN THERE OR ARE YOU JUST FUCKIN AROUND?"

Ginny was more pissed than anything at the position she was in and went against every order the man gave her. "DRACO, HE'S IN-" she was cut off by another backhand to her face and this time her body hit the floor.

She made sure she had a firm grip on her wand as he grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him with his knife in hand. She felt the flimsy floorboards beneath her and she quickly said a Reducto curse behind her back and suddenly she and the man that was halfway on top of her fell through the floor and down to the lower level. Ginny scrambled to get up and tried to make out her surroundings as the dust filled the air. She was coughing violently as she tried to call out for Draco and she soon made out the platinum blond hair across the room. She quickly made a sprint over to him when she saw someone else get to him before she could.

Finally getting to his side, she saw him and the guy they were looking for going at it. Draco repeatedly punched him and Ginny noticed the man reaching for his knife when she ran over and quickly pushed Draco off of him to avoid him getting cut. The man quickly jumped to his feet and had his wand in one hand and a knife in the other, ready to lunge at either of them that came to close.

"You shouldn't have come here, Draco... you know we are always a step ahead of you," the man said with a smirk.

"WHERE IS HE? TELL ME NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU!" Draco bellowed in anger.

The man just laughed and then turned to Ginny. "And you...I'm surprised to see you alive, didn't think you made it."

Ginny and Draco exchanged a quick look and she was anxious to learn more about what he was talking about.

"And then to show up with this guy of all people?" the man scoffed in disgust. "Trying to help him? Have you forgotten about your dead brother...hmm what was his name...Fred?"

"Shut the fuck up, she has nothing to do with this, just tell me what I want to know," Draco growled in anger as he tightened the grip on his wand.

Ginny just stood there with a blank expression as he continued to speak. "You do realize that this man FOLLOWED VOLDEMORT...THAT HE WAS ON THE SAME SIDE AS THE PEOPLE THAT MURDERED YOUR BROTHER," he yelled out to Ginny. "I mean... you might as well have just killed him yourself, don't you think?" He started laughing.

Ginny went to jump on top of him when the entire house started to shake. Draco quickly ran to her side and soon they saw the floor starting to fall out from underneath them.

"I told you we would always be a step ahead," the man said with a menacing tone before quickly bringing the knife up and slitting his own throat so Draco couldn't try to find out any information from him.

Draco and Ginny quickly started running towards the front yard of the house as the ground beneath them started crumbling. It was pouring rain at this point and the ground started to become muddy and slippery as they attempted to make a run for it. Just as Draco felt the earth disappear under his feet, he quickly grabbed Ginny's hand and apparated back to the Manor.

------------------------------------

As soon as Ginny felt her feet hit the floor of Draco's bedroom her mind went back to those horrid words she had to hear. She thought of Fred and how she felt guilty for not mourning him like she should have and how she took it out on George. She felt her chest tighten and her breathing start to pick up as a flood of emotions started to fill her and she was not prepared to deal with them right now. She heard the muffled sounds of Draco going off about the encounter they just had.

"...and how did he know all of that? It's like he knew we were coming or something...but how?" he said more to himself than to Ginny. Although he wasn't waiting for a response from her, he did notice she wasn't saying anything and he looked over to see her across the room lost in her thoughts. "Are you ok?" he asked walking over to her and taking in the welt marks on her face.

Ginny just looked up at him; they were both soaked from the rain and she felt a slight shiver run through her. She just kept seeing the look on George's face that day she yelled at him in Harry's office, she kept thinking about the file in Harry's office and why her medical records were locked up. Most of all she thought about how she was in the dark about it all and was still not getting all the answers.

"Weasley, are you ok?" he walked closer to her as she just continued to stare at him, her face had a look of panic on it.

Before Draco could say another word he suddenly felt Ginny's lips against his and he quickly grabbed her arms and pushed her back.

"Whoa, what the hell are you doing, Weasley?" he asked her, as a look of shock covered his face by her sudden action.

"I'M SORRY OK, I JUST DON'T WANT TO FEEL WHATEVER IT IS I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW... I just can't do it... I don't want to do it. I want to feel anything else but this right now," she finished in almost a whisper, her voice cracking a bit as she stared into those silver orbs.

Draco just looked at her, he could feel the wetness on his lips from where she just kissed him as he thought about what she said. He knew exactly how she felt, being out there...outside of the manor looking for the people who were responsible for destroying his life was more than he could handle right now. He hated showing any kind of emotion when it came to this situation and he wasn't about to sort through those feelings in front of Ginny.

Deciding he couldn't bear the thought of reliving those horrid memories, he took one last look into those honey brown eyes and crashed his lips into hers. He kissed her with such force she stumbled back a bit, but his grip on her arms held her close to him. He felt her hands travel up to his face as she roughly ran one through his hair and pulled him closer to her and the other around his neck. He felt her kisses intensify and her grip on him tighten as he placed a hand on the small of her back and another entangled in her fiery hair.

Ginny soon felt her back against the bedpost and she suddenly felt Draco slip her shirt off as she savagely ripped his off as well. It was like they both couldn't get undressed fast enough as they moved closer to his bed. She just wanted him to take her mind to another place, anywhere else but where it was a few moments ago.

She whipped his belt off wildly and then started pulling her own pants off; both of their hands were all over the place trying to undress the other. Ginny felt him lean harder against her as she was pinned to the post of the bed and then she felt him pick her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. She gave a small frustrated growl as she grew impatient for him to enter her and as soon as it left her mouth he was inside her.

Draco couldn't help the forceful way he stripped her of her clothes and grabbed her to him, which she seemed to enjoy by her small moans of pleasure. Once he was inside her he became more lost at the moment and threw her roughly on the bed and he was on top of her. He was surprised when she suddenly rolled him onto his back and she was on top of him now. She continuously pounded down on him and then threw herself forward to catch his lips once more. He felt her hair tickling his chest as she lightly bit his lip making him grab her hips and pull her down harder onto him until she let out another pleasurable moan against his lips.

His hands traveled up to her bra and quickly unclasped it before she sat up on top of him and pulled it off letting her fiery strands lay against her perky chest. Draco sat up and started kissing her breast and neck as he continuously grinded into her and felt himself nearing his climax. He knew she was close as well as she picked up the pace of her rocking hips and welcomed his fast forceful erection. He felt her orgasm around his now erupting cock as she threw her head back in pleasure and let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

Ginny leaned forward and gave him one last fierce kiss, letting her wild mane fall around his face and head. She felt him finish and soon all movement and breathing slowed down and she gave a small laugh against his lips and received a small smirk in response from Draco. She rolled off of him onto her back and they both just lay there in silence while their breathing started to return to normal. They both had gotten lost in their thoughts for a few minutes before either of them spoke.

"I told my parents I'm moving out," Ginny suddenly said, turning her head to look at him.

He turned to look at her; her red strands falling across her exposed chest. "Why?"

She just shrugged. "I don't know... I was just angry at the moment I guess."

"So are you going to?"

"Move out? No," she said in a defeated tone and then exchanged a small laugh with Draco. "Nah, I'm going back... I mean, unless you want me to just move in here. I think your mum would definitely be on board with that," she joked.

They both laughed and then became silent once more.

"So, have you given any more thought about coming to the wedding?" Ginny asked, as she slipped off the bed and threw her shirt over her head.

"Wow, pushy, you realize you just asked me this morning," he said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok...and?" she said waiting for a reply as she searched the floor for her underwear.

"That's going to be awkward, I mean, do you really want me to ruin your brother's wedding day by showing up?" he asked in amusement.

She just shrugged, "Well, it will definitely make things more interesting," she joked as she reached under the bed and found her panties. "Wow, thanks for that," she said sarcastically, holding up her underwear that had been ripped from their aggressive attempts at undressing each other.

She waved her wand and quickly mended them before slipping the rest of her clothes on. She made her way into the bathroom and started brushing her hair as Draco grabbed his clothes and threw them on. His mind wasn't on the fact that he just fucked the brains out of the Weaslette, it was on the previous events that took place at the suspect's house they went to check out. He looked at Ginny in the bathroom and once again, she was using his brush to tame her wild hair and he just shook his head in defeat. He sat down on the couch and slouched down as he waved his wand to start a fire.

Ginny joined him shortly after and just watched him become lost in his thoughts. "Listen, we need to really go through your file, Draco. I know you don't want me to see what's in there, but there has got to be something in there that could help us figure out how the hell these people keep knowing where you're going to be," she explained, already waiting for him to fight her on it.

She was surprised when he just started to nod his head. "I know, but...I'm...just not yet," he said softly.

She gave a small nod and then got up and started heading towards the door. "I guess I should get back home and patch things up with my parents...walk me out?" she asked from the doorway.

He got up and started walking with her down towards the foyer, the whole time he thought back to the conversation that took place back at the abandoned house about Ginny. She didn't seem like she was as curious to know how these people knew more about her than she did, but he also knew she buried everything deep down. They finally reached the front doors when he decided to question her about it, but before he could she started speaking.

"So the wedding is this weekend, I'm going to talk to Hermione and Ron about bringing you along and definitely bring those delightful parents of yours," she teased.

He just gave a half laugh at her comment and decided not to bring his previous question up at the moment.

"Maybe after the wedding, I'll take you to my secret spot," she said playfully.

"Uh."

"Not like that you perv, like take you to that place I keep having all my wild nights out...I call it Pristine Point, but honestly, people call it whatever they want because it's their own getaway place. I'll tell you more about it sometime, but I really have to get going, see ya, Draco," she said with a quick wave goodbye as she walked past the wards and apparated back home.

-------------------------------------

Ginny just stood outside a few feet from the back porch just looking at the setting sunlight on the Burrow. She gave a long sigh before deciding to finally make her way inside and was surprised to see nobody in the kitchen. She made her way over to the living room where she saw her mum on the couch knitting and her father and of course Harry playing a game of chess. She just stood in the doorway watching them until finally Harry looked up and noticed her standing there.

"Ginny," he called out softly."You're back?"

"Oh, Ginny, dear, thank heavens you're alright," Molly cried out, getting up and grabbing her into a hug.

"Mum, please, I was gone for a few hours, I'm fine," she mumbled out as her mother hugged her even tighter.

"I guess you're not moving out after all?" Harry asked with a bit of a smirk on his face.

Ginny wanted to slap it right off of his face after his smug comment, but instead she just squirmed out of her mother's embrace and started to climb the stairs.

"GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, GINBUG," Arthur called up to her as she disappeared into her bedroom upstairs.

She slammed her door closed and just plopped on her bed and looked at the ceiling. There was a knock on the door and she didn't even answer it, she already knew it was Harry that came up to check on her.

"Gin?" he called out as he opened the door a crack and stuck his head in.

After he saw she was just laying there he walked in and sat on the bed beside her.

"What do you want, Harry?" she said with a frustrated sigh.

"What I want is for you to be ok," he said, looking at her with a smile.

She just looked at him."I'm fine," she said, throwing her head back onto her pillow.

He gently grabbed her hand and cupped it in his. "Gin, I left work early today as soon as your parents said you never came home last night, they were really worried and so was I. I'm not trying to pry into your business or tell you what you should and shouldn't do, but I will always make sure that you are ok," he said, giving her hand a light squeeze.

She sat up in front of him and just gave a small smile. Sometimes Harry made it so hard to stay angry at him, she could tell he really cared a great deal about her, but there was no way he had feelings for her again...or still? Did he even ever stop having them? She noticed Harry's actions towards her lately were a lot more affectionate than they have been.

She finally gave him a small nod and he pulled her into a tight hug. The way Harry always held her lately was so gentle, but there was always a protective firmness to it that somehow always made her feel safe. She still loved Harry, of course, she probably always will with how much history they have, but things changed for them along the way. She couldn't even remember anymore what started the downfall of their relationship, she just knew it was turning more into a friendship than they thought it would.

She pulled back from the hug after a few moments and she locked eyes with him, his face was so close to hers she could feel his breath against her lips. She thought for a moment he was about to kiss her when he suddenly looked away and cleared his throat.

"Uh, so anyway...I uh...I need to get going," he stammered for words as he quickly got up from the bed and neared her door.

"Oh, uh, yeah," she agreed, as she looked all around the room but his face to avoid the obvious awkwardness of the moment they just had.

"I'll uh... see you tomorrow, right?" he asked as he stood in the doorway.

"Yeah, at work, of course, I'll be there," she quickly answered.

"Ok, good...great...I'll see ya then. Bye, Gin," he said before closing her door behind him.

She let out a long breath that she had been holding in and threw herself back on the bed. "See ya, Harry," she mumbled to herself before closing her eyes and dozing off.

----------------------------------

Ginny woke up the next morning and apologized to her parents over breakfast before she headed to work. She felt horrible for making them worried and upset like that, but she also couldn't help being a bit annoyed by how much they had to know where she was every minute of every day. She was approaching Harry's office when she heard her name being called and turned to see Chamberlain walking towards her.

"Good morning, Ginny, how are you feeling?" he asked, with a bright smile.

"Oh, hey, Will, how am I feeling?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I had stopped by yesterday to see if you wanted to grab lunch, but Mr. Potter had said you were out for the day," he explained.

"Oh, I'm fine, thanks," she said, turning towards the office door.

"Well, if I may...I was wondering if I could take you to lunch this afternoon?"

Ginny turned to look at him; she couldn't help the small smile that formed. "Uh, sure."

"Perfect, I'll be by around noon," he said happily. "Oh, here, let me get that for you," he said as he reached forward and opened the office door for her.

"Thanks," Ginny mumbled before watching him wave a quick goodbye and head down the hall.

She turned to walk inside and stopped when she saw Cho sitting behind Harry's desk.

"Good Morning, Ginny, how are you feeling today?" she said with a smile.

Ginny just rolled her eyes at her. "Well, I was feeling better until I got here...now I'm just sick to my stomach," she said sarcastically as she plopped down in the chair in front of her. "Why are you here?" she asked more angrily than she intended.

"Oh, Harry asked me to come in yesterday to help with some paperwork because you weren't feeling well. I came in this morning in case you were still-"

"I'm fine," she quickly cut her off. "You can go now"

"Good morning, ladies," came Harry's voice from the doorway. "Hey, Gin, I wasn't sure if you were coming back today or if you needed some more rest," he explained putting his bag down.

"Harry, can I speak to you...alone?" Ginny said through clenched teeth.

"Uh, sure," he said, turning to look at her.

Ginny turned her head towards Cho. "Well, get out" she snapped.

"THAT'S...not necessary, Cho...Ginny, let's go out in the hall," he said grabbing her arm and dragging her along. Once they were out in the hall he turned to Ginny. "What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem? I'm out for one day and you're already replacing me?" she said angrily.

"I'm not replacing you, I needed the extra help, and she's just filling in when you're not here," he tried to explain, gently grabbing her shoulders.

Ginny just shook her head in annoyance. "Well, I'm here today, so get rid of her."

"Get rid of her? She's not a dog."

Ginny just scoffed at his comment. "Could have fooled me," she mumbled.

He just gave her a stern look.

"Listen, I'm sorry ok, I'll try to be nicer to her."

"Thanks," he said with a small smile and then pulled her to him for a quick hug. "We are meeting your parents for lunch later if you want to join?"

"No thanks, I'm all set," she said sarcastically. "Besides that Chamberlain guy asked me to go to lunch," she said, waving her hand like it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh, and you said yes?" he asked.

"Yeah why not, he's quite charming," she smirked at him.

"I guess," Harry mumbled, before walking back into his office.
--------------------------------------

Noon finally came and Chamberlain met Ginny at Harry's office and they headed out to lunch. He took her to a small diner on one of the corner streets of Diagon Alley and they made their way over to a table where he pulled out the seat for her.

"Thanks," she said with a light laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked, taking a seat across from her.

"You're just so..."

"So?"

"Polite, I'm not used to it," she said with a smile.

He started laughing, "Well, would you rather be an asshole?"

"Maybe," she said playfully.

"So, tell me about yourself, why are you working at the Ministry?"

"Honestly, I hate talking about me, but to answer your other question...I'm just killing time I guess." She shrugged.

"Killing time?"

She gave a long sigh. "I used to play Professional Quidditch, but I stopped playing for whatever reason and then I've just kind of been trying to figure out what I want to do."

He just nodded.

"I know, its lame, but it is what it is," she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Quidditch, huh? Why did you stop playing again?"

"I...I don't even know, honestly," she said more to herself. She thought about her file suddenly and thought about how she couldn't remember anything about why she stopped playing. She knew she had gotten sick, but why didn't she go back to it? She looked up to see him watching her. "I, um... I was sick in the hospital and wasn't able to play again at the time, anyway can we switch the subject?" she quickly asked.

"Of course, I didn't mean to upset you."

"Oh no, it's fine, I'm not, I just miss it is all." She waved her hand to dismiss the conversation.

They were both quiet for a few moments.

"So, what were you doing with Draco Malfoy that day I stopped you's here in Diagon Alley?" he asked suddenly.

She just looked at him.

"Sorry, is that conversation off limits as well?" he asked with a smile.

"No, its fine," she giggled. "We were just grabbing some lunch, our families need to play nice so my father can get this-"

"Promotion? Ah, yes, Kingsley did mention that a few weeks ago. So how's that going?"

Ginny thought back to the events that took place in Draco's bedroom yesterday and she bit her lip. "Uh...great," she said with a giant smile.

"So are you and him...together?"

"What? Oh no, not at all," she quickly said, shaking her head at the very thought of it.

"Oh, alright, well in that case...would it be alright if I asked you out sometime?" he asked.

"Like on a date?" she asked, already knowing what he meant, but was surprised he was asking.

"Yes, like a date." He laughed.

"Oh, um...yes," she said, thinking back to the moment she shared with Harry yesterday in her bedroom.

"Wonderful, I look forward to it," he said with a handsome smile.

Author notes: Ok so what did you think? There was finally some Drinny action. I know I'm not the greatest at writing sex scenes but hopefully you enjoyed it. Do you guys like reading more detailed sex scenes, like more naughty? Or do you like how its a bit scaled back? Your thoughts? Please tell me what you all think so far!

Leave a Review