Ginny made her way downstairs the next morning dressed and ready for work and was surprised to see Ron and Hermione there. She gave a quick glance at Harry, who was here as always before work and she took a seat beside him before giving her brother and Hermione a quick hug hello.

"So, guys, you excited about the wedding?" she asked, grabbing a piece of toast and buttering it.

"I am, but Ronald here hasn't had dry palms in three days," Hermione said, with more concern than amusement.

Ginny and Harry gave a quick snicker as Ron glared at them angrily.

"I can't help it, I'm nervous as bloody hell," he whined.

"Nervous about what, dear? You're marrying the woman you love and you've been friends for ages," Molly chimed in, placing a plate of freshly scrambled eggs on the table.

"That's not what I'm nervous about, it's standing in front of all those people and then having to dance in front of them and-"

"Well, Harry will be up there with you; he's your best man so he'll hold your sweaty hand," Ginny teased making Harry and Hermione laugh.

Ron went to open his mouth with some kind of comeback when Hermione cut him off. "Speaking of Harry being a best man... I know someone who is my maid of honor and STILL hasn't decided on a dress. You do realize the wedding is in a few days?" she lectured Ginny.

"Oh, no worries, I already have something picked out," she said, waving her hand as she received a pleased smile from Hermione.

Soon Arthur entered the kitchen and took a seat at the table after his hello's to everyone and was welcomed by Molly placing a big plate of food in front of him. "Discussing final wedding plans are we?" he said cheerfully as he dug into his food.

"Yes, we are all done with the seating finally, after some last minute guests," Hermione said.

"Speaking of last-minute guests," Ginny chimed in. "I was wondering if I can bring a plus one?" she asked casually, taking a bite of her toast.

Hermione had a giant smile on her face. "Oh a wedding date? That's interesting, of course you can, who is it?" she asked in anticipation.

Ginny felt Harry's eyes on her. "Yeah, Gin, who is it? Is it William?" he said the last part more sarcastically than he intended.

She just turned to glare at him.

"Ah, William Chamberlain? He is a very nice man, he's been at the Ministry for a short time, but he is rather...how do the ladies describe it? Charming?" Arthur said playfully.

Ginny just gave her a dad a small smirk and then turned back to Hermione. "Actually...it's Draco," she said.

The entire room became silent.

"HELLLL NO!" Ron yelled.

"Ron, stop it," Hermione said, slapping him lightly on the arm. "Um, why Draco?"

Ginny turned to see Harry staring at her, his expression more curious than hurt or angry.

"Well, Kingsley will be there and I thought we should maybe invite them to...you know, show face?" she finished, looking at her dad to see his reaction.

"Well, I suppose it is a good idea, Ginny, what do you think Ron?" Hermione said, turning to her fiancé.

Ron was about to go off on a rant when he stopped to look at his parents and then to his father. He just started to shake his head in annoyance. "If...if it's going to help out dad then...I guess its fine," he finished, turning to look at Hermione, who placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Alright, well it's time we all got to work, see you there, yes?" Arthur said as he got up from the table and said his goodbyes.

Ginny also got up and started getting ready to leave and made her way outside.

"So Draco, huh?" came Harry's voice as he followed behind her.

She just rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Harry, what's your issue with him?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip.

"How about how he almost got you killed?"

"That wasn't his fault."

"Ginny, having any kind of association with the Malfoys is like...a death sentence these days."

"Well, that's a chance I'm willing to take," she said angrily, turning to leave.

He grabbed her arm roughly and spun her around, "WELL I'M NOT," he yelled. His face was angry, but his eyes held concern and worry. He gave a long sigh before gently releasing her arm. "I wish you could just try me on this."

She just stared at him for a moment; it was so hard to trust him when she knew he was keeping something from her. She didn't say anything before she finally started walking away and went off to work.

-----------------------------------------

Ginny made her way through the wards around Malfoy Manor and up to the double doors and walked right in. She was halfway up the stairs when she saw Narcissa coming out of the side hall.

"Please tell me you're kidding?" Narcissa scoffed at the sight of her.

"Oh, sorry," Ginny said before backtracking and opening the front door again and giving an obnoxious knock on it. "Better?"

"I see you've taken barging in to another level, will there ever be a day where we won't see you?" she drawled.

"Well, I wasn't here yesterday," she said with a smile before heading back up the stairs. "Dinner's at six, right?" she asked before turning and continued making her way to Draco's room with a smug look on her face.

Narcissa balled her fists and went to walk up after her when the sound of Lucius' voice stopped her.

"Narcissa, really? Violence?" he said with a smirk.

"Of course not, dear," she said before turning and storming off in a different direction.

--------------------------------------

Ginny gave a quick knock and before she waited for a response from Draco she walked right in. She saw he was already going through some of the papers from Blaise's file again and she threw her bag on a chair, kicked off her shoes and then jumped on the couch next to him.

"Find anything else out yet?" she asked, looking over his shoulder at the paper he was staring at.

He didn't even bother looking up at her since he was used to the routine they had almost every day. "Nah, I mean, I found out that guy's name we went to check out. His name was Gregory Pines...ring any bells?" he said, glancing over at her.

"No, not at all." She sighed.

"So did you get your file today?"

"Pft, no, Harry has had stupid Cho Chang helping out in the office so I haven't had a chance," she said, obviously annoyed by her new coworker.

"Sounds like you're jealous." He smirked.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not, besides, I have a date with that Chamberlain guy tomorrow," she said, waving her hand.

"A date?" he laughed.

She looked at him angrily. "Yeah a date why?"

He just shook his head, "You don't strike me as the dating type," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, that's right, you're constantly thinking I'm out all night fucking guys," she snapped, slouching back on the couch.

He just scoffed at her comment and then turned to look at her as she started to look through Blaise's file also. He wanted to ask her about what happened between them the other day if it was anything at all. She certainly wasn't looking for any answers about it or was acting any differently so he decided to leave it alone. He just sat back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about all the clues they could have if he just had the courage to open up his own file and go through it.

Just as he was thinking it, Ginny spoke up. "Uh, do you think you might want to take a look at your file today?"

He reached over and pulled it out of a side table drawer and placed it on the table. "No...but I know we have to sooner or later," he sighed, just looking at it as a lump seemed to form in his throat.

Ginny could tell he was nervous about revisiting his past, he almost looked scared. She got up and knelt down in front of him and placed a hand on his knee. "Hey, we don't have to do this today...it's ok," she said softly, as she locked eyes with him.

He just stared at her, he wanted to tell her to fuck off and leave him alone, but there was something about the way she looked at him that made him never want to stop looking at her. He finally nodded and she took the file and placed it back into the drawer.

"You need to clear your mind for a few days perhaps and then revisit it," she said, standing up and taking a seat beside him.

"What do you suggest? Another fuck session?" he scoffed, sitting back again on the couch and stared at the ceiling once more.

"Maybe." She shrugged.

He snapped his head up to look at her.

"I'm just kidding," she laughed, looking at him. "Kind of," she mumbled.

"You know we can't just fuck every time we need a break from these damn files," he joked.

" Oh chill out, Draco, we can definitely fit a quickie in before dinner time," she said.

He just stared at her with a raised eyebrow, he wasn't sure if she was kidding or not. If there was one thing he learned about Ginny Weasley these last few weeks, it was that he expected the unexpected from her. Did he truly believe that she was some whore that screwed around with different guys every night, no, he didn't, but did he believe she would do anything to suppress any true raw emotions that might come to surface...yes.

They just stared at each other for a few moments before Ginny finally leaned forward to kiss him when he met her halfway. He didn't know why he kept going along with these random sex sessions, but it was better than sitting around thinking about the horror that is his past. He felt her move closer and closer to him on the couch until she was in his lap. She started to straddle him and then felt him grab her ass firmly and pull her closer to him until his bulging erection was rubbing against her hot throbbing pussy.

She quickly threw her shirt off and roughly ripped the buttons of his pants opened and pulled them down enough to expose his hard cock. He pulled her skirt up into a balled mess and didn't even bother to take her panties off, but instead, there was a distinctive ripping sound and Ginny just looked at him with a smirk.

"Seriously? Again?" she said through her hard, fierce kisses against his lips.

"Well, stop wearing fuckin underwear when you come here," he growled out as he felt her lower herself onto him.

"Yeah, you know what, let me just stop outside of the wards before I get here and take off my-" She let out a pleasurable gasp as he pulled her down hard onto his dick and then quieted her moans with another long hard kiss.

She ran her hands through his platinum hair and grabbed it firmly as he penetrated her deeper. She felt him kiss her chest and then go up to her neck where she felt a shiver throughout her body. His hands continued to grope her in a firm yet pleasurable way that made her want him to fuck her harder. She suddenly grabbed the back of the couch and pushed hard and fast against him until she felt herself cum.

Feeling Ginny's orgasm around his cock made his release come that much faster, especially with hearing the moan she tried to quietly let out against his ear.

Ginny rested her forehead against his as both of their breathing slowed down and she turned her head to look at the clock. She started to softly giggle and Draco looked at her funny until she nodded towards the clock beside them.

"Shit, it's six already," he said, throwing his head back onto the couch.

"You know what that means," she teased.

Just as they noticed the time, there was a knock on the door and they both looked at each other.

"Dinner time," they both said in unison and then started laughing.

Ginny quickly grabbed her shirt and threw it on and Draco pulled up his pants before there was another knock on the door. He quickly ran over to it and ripped it open.

"Yes, Mother?"

She just looked him over for a moment. "I was just letting you know it was dinner time," she said before looking up at his hair and then back at his face. "You might want to comb your hair before dinner," she said with a slight smirk before making her way back downstairs.

Draco let out a long breath before closing the door and turning around to face Ginny, who fell into a fit of laughter.

-----------------------------------------

They both soon arrived at the dinner table where Lucius and Narcissa were already waiting.

"Ah, Miss Weasley, joining us for dinner again?" Lucius drawled.

"Yes, Sir, Mrs. Malfoy invited me to stay," she said, looking at Narcissa with a wide grin.

Narcissa almost spit her wine out when she heard Ginny's comment and just glared at her.

Suddenly, there was a tap at the window by an owl holding a letter that Ginny recognized as her own. "Oh, that's probably the wedding invite," she said, walking over to the window and letting the owl in before taking it from him.

She handed it to Lucius and took a seat again at the table beside Draco.

"A wedding invite?" Narcissa asked.

"Yeah, to my brother's wedding." Ginny shrugged, taking a bite of food.

Lucius looked at the letter quickly before handing it to Narcissa. "Why would your parents invite us to such a personal event," he asked.

"Well, I suggested it to Draco the other day and then spoke to them this morning about it."

"Why would you do that?" Lucius asked, sounding angry.

Ginny saw the look on their faces, she could tell they felt out of place even thinking of accepting such an invite. She put her fork down and gave an impatient sigh. "Listen, Kingsley will be there and how perfect would it be if you guys were "invited" and then actually came to it? Kingsley would definitely be impressed, especially with all the crap that's been going on with the Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley incidents," she finished with a shrug.

Narcissa and Lucius looked at each other, not sure of what to say or whether they should accept the invite.

"I think you guys should go, it's just to show face," Draco chimed in.

"Miss Weasley, are you absolutely positive your parents wouldn't mind the intrusion?" Narcissa asked.

Surprised by her consideration for her family's feelings she gave a small smirk. "Honestly, they will probably just be surprised you accepted it." She shrugged.

Narcissa looked at Lucius one last time. "We will think about it, we will send a reply back by the end of the evening," she said before taking a sip of her wine.

The rest of dinner went by rather well, Ginny had done most of the talking and Lucius and Narcissa would just listen or give a snide comment whenever the moment struck. After it was over Draco walked Ginny out to the edge of the wards and they both stood in silence for a few moments.

"So...a date, huh? Why?" he asked her suddenly.

She turned around to look at him and a small smile formed on her face. "Why? What's wrong, Draco, are you jealous?" she teased him.

"Uh, yeah, I'm going to go with, FUCK NO, what I mean is... why this guy of all people. You couldn't stand the wanker that day in Diagon Alley," he started to go off on a rant.

"First off, he apologized and second, he's very nice to me. He's handsome and very well mannered, which is a lot more than I can say about you," she said angrily, placing a hand on her hip.

"I'm going to vomit, please stop and by the way, I can be a gentleman, in fact, I am a gentleman, but you're a Weasley, is there really any reason to be well mannered around people like you?"

She just gave a small angry laugh as she shook her head and then looked at him. "Goodnight, dickhead," she snapped before walking through the wards and disappeared out of sight.

----------------------------------------------

Ginny sat up in her bedroom in front of the mirror just looking at herself and then rubbed her face in frustration. She ran her hand through her hair wildly before getting up and looking at her outfit in the mirror. She had on a tight, sleeveless, low cut dress that came down just above her knees and a pair of heels that matched. She just shrugged and then made her way downstairs to the kitchen where her mum was getting ready for dinner.

"Oh, don't you look lovely, when is Mr. Chamberlain coming to get you?" Molly asked, taking a seat at the table.

"Ugh, please call him Will or William, hearing "Mr. Chamberlain" is weird," Ginny sighed before taking a seat at the table.

"Good evening everyone," came Harry's voice as he walked in from the back door.

"Seriously, Harry? Why are you always here? You have your own place you know?" Ginny snapped.

He took a seat across from her. "Aww, someone's cranky this evening," he teased her.

She kicked his leg hard from under the table causing him to say a quick "ouch" and shooting her an angry glare. "What's your issue tonight? I thought you couldn't wait to go out with...William," he said sarcastically, fluttering his eyes dramatically.

"Oh screw you, Harry, I am definitely not like that," she argued.

"He's so charming and so polite and just oh so handsome," he kept teasing her in a girlish voice.

"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you," she said through clenched teeth, standing up from the table.

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO, ENOUGH, YOU SOUND LIKE CHILDREN!" Molly yelled and gestured for Ginny to sit back down.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Mrs. Weasley walked over to answer it. "Ah, William, so lovely to see you this evening, please come in."

Ginny let out a long sigh and gave one last look at Harry before she got up and greeted Will. "Hey, Will." She waved.

"Good evening, Ginevra. You look exquisite," he said, taking her hand and placing a light kiss on it.

"Oh, thank you and Ginny is just fine...uh let's get going," she said quickly, practically pushing him out of the back door. Before she walked out after him she picked up one of the dinner rolls off the counter and threw it hard at Harry, who was snickering at the table along with her father.

------------------------------------------------

"Are you alright, Ginny?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, just can't seem to get rid of this headache," she said, clearing her throat and taking a bite of her food. "This is a lovely place," she commented on the restaurant he took her to.

"Yes, it is lovely, I always thought it was quite romantic," he said, looking at her. "Perhaps, I should take you home if you're not feeling well?"

"Oh, no, that's ok, honestly I need a break from there so I am perfectly fine," she said, waving her hand to dismiss it.

"Well, we can always go back to my place for a little bit to kill some time?" he suggested.

Ginny just looked at him, "Oh, um."

"Nothing like that, I just thought perhaps I could make you a cup of tea and get lost in some conversation until you're ready to head back," he said with a light laugh.

She just smiled at him, "Uh, yeah that...that sounds nice," she said.

He left some money on the table and then got up and put his hand out for her to take. She looked at his outstretched hand for a moment before giving him a small smirk and felt a pull behind her navel as she apparated to his flat.

When she opened her eyes she was standing in a small flat that was very modern and organized a little too much to Ginny's liking. She took a seat on the couch as her head was still spinning from the trip over and before she could say a word Will brought her over a glass of water.

"Here you go, you look like you're going to be sick, are you sure you're alright?"

"Thanks," she mumbled, taking the glass from him and then a small sip. "Honestly, Will, I'm fine," she said, standing up and then taking a look around his flat. "This is a nice place you got here...very neat," she said, looking at him with a smirk.

"What are you amused by?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing, it's just you're so...perfect, it's kind of annoying." She laughed.

"Wow, a little blunt aren't we?" he said, watching her look at his knick-knacks and pictures.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, it doesn't bother me, I rather the honesty. So you don't like neat and polite?"

She gave a light laugh as she picked up a picture of him when he was a baby and looked at it. "I wouldn't say that, sometimes I just like to be caught off guard when it comes to-"

As she turned around to face him she was met by his lips on hers and then he pulled away after a few seconds. "Sorry, I just thought I'd try to surprise you to make things less... boring," he explained quickly, worried that she would be upset by his actions.

She just smiled at him, "It's fine... calm down," she said with a giggle.

"Would it be alright if... if I kissed you again?"

She bit her lip and then looked at the floor, "Um...ok," she said before he leaned down to kiss her again. She noticed his lips were kind of stiff...like he was afraid to get sloppy. She put her hand on his chest and lightly pushed him back. "Actually, Will, I'm so sorry, but I'm not feeling as good as I thought. Would you be upset if I cut our date short?"

He just looked at her for a moment and then gave a nod before he apparated back to the Burrow with her. They walked up to the back door and he went to give her a kiss goodnight when she turned her face a bit so he could kiss her cheek. She didn't make eye contact with him until he said goodnight and started walking away and went back to his flat. She let out a long hard breath and then walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Harry was there with a cup of tea and some papers he was going through.

"Hey, back so soon?" he looked at her with a smirk.

She just sighed and sat next to him and pulled his teacup to her. "UGH! I just couldn't do it much longer, Harry, he's too...too-"

"Charming?" he finished her sentence.

"YES! He's just so boring and stiff and a goody-goody. Even his kiss was as dull as he was." She sighed putting her head down.

"WAIT, WHAT? YOU LET HIM KISS YOU?" he snapped at her.

She picked her head up and looked at him, "Why is that a problem?"

"You barely know him," he started to go off.

Ginny just grabbed her head as the throbbing pain continued to intensify.

Noticing her discomfort, he decided against the lecture he was about to give her. "Are you ok, Gin?"

"Yeah, I just have this headache, anyway listen, Harry, you...you..." She started feeling dizzy and her vision became blurry.

"Ginny?" he called out to her. "HEY! GINNY!" he yelled louder.

She saw Harry's face clearly in front of her, his hands had her face cupped as he called out to her. "I'm ok, I really am, I had some wine at dinner and...and I think maybe it's just getting to me. Can you just give me a hand upstairs?" she asked as she tried with all her might to stay alert.

"Of course, here," he said, letting her put her arm around his neck and put most of her weight on his body.

He helped her climb the stairs and then helped her to her bedroom and over to the bed.

"Thanks, Harry," she said with a small smile.

He sat beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder. "What's going on with you, Gin?" he asked, his voice filled with worry and concern. "Are you not sleeping again?"

"I promise you I am sleeping, I just have a terrible migraine and the wine I had probably didn't help," she explained, looking up at him and locking eyes with his. "Honestly" she whispered.

He turned a bit to face her better and cupped her face with both hands, letting his fingers intertwine with her hair a bit. "Ginny, I hope you know that I would NEVER do anything to intentionally hurt you," he said, his tone serious.

She was a lot more alert now than she was before and wanted to know why Harry was telling her this now of all times. "I know that, why are you telling me this?"

"Just know that things between us ended because of me...you did nothing wrong...NOTHING," he said firmly.

Her eyes couldn't leave his for some reason, his words were hitting her harder than she thought they would. "It was both of us, Har-"

"NO! It wasn't...JUST please remember that I love you and I always will, Gin, and if ever you question that or why I did the things I did...just please know that I only did them because I thought I was protecting you," he said, his voice cracking a bit as his breath lightly hit her face.

She wanted to ask him to explain himself; she could feel the love he had for her by the way he was holding her, by the way he was looking at her...she wasn't sure if it had ever gone away. She felt him gently pull her to him and he placed a soft kiss on her lips and for some reason, she kissed him back for a moment and then she suddenly felt him pull away quickly and stand up.

"I have to go, are you sure your alright?" he asked her quickly, already halfway out the door.

She gave a quick nod and before she could say anything he was gone.

"What the fuck is going on tonight?" she mumbled to herself.

She had so many questions running through her head right now, which seemed to make her throbbing headache worse. She wasn't sure what to think, what did Harry mean by all of that? She knew she had to make it a point to get her file so she could hopefully find some answers to all her unanswered questions.

She suddenly jumped off her bed and apparated to Malfoy Manor and quickly made her way up to the doors. She knew it was late and she could only imagine what his parents would have to say about her showing up at this hour. She knocked instead of rang the doorbell and soon Tilly had opened the door.

"Hey, Tilly, I know it's late can I please come in?"

"Tilly cannot let guests in after eight o'clock, Miss Weasley," she said, getting ready to close the door.

"Well, that's ok, see I'm a friend...not really a guest," Ginny said as she put her hand on the door to stop her from closing it.

"I would say more like a nuisance," came Narcissa's voice. "Miss Weasley, why the hell are you here at this time, it's nearly nine-"

"I need to talk to Draco and the night is still young, geez," she snapped.

Narcissa didn't say anything she just rolled her eyes and held the door open enough for her to walk in. "You're testing my patience, Miss Weasley," she called out as Ginny made her way upstairs.

Ignoring her comment she made her way to Draco's room and gave a quick hard knock before barging inside. She saw him jolt up from the couch with a book falling to the floor that he had fallen asleep with.

"WHAT THE HELL? WEASLEY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BARRELING IN HERE LIKE SOME LUNATIC?" he yelled.

"Sorry, I just need to talk to someone," she quickly said as she started pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace.

Draco just gave a long sigh and sat back on the couch rubbing his eyes. "I have a feeling you're going to talk to me regardless if I object?"

She started telling him how her date with Chamberlain went and then she started to talk to him about the conversation her and Harry had.

"...and then he kisses me too...that's two guys on the same night. Why would Harry even say any of that stuff and why the hell would he kiss me, that is way over between us, there's nothing there anymore," she finished, as she still paced back and forth.

Draco seemed unphased by her story and then just gave another sigh and looked at her. "Well, I mean...maybe it's the way you're dressed," he said, gesturing to her revealing oufit.

"What's wrong with my dress?" she asked angrily with her hand on her hip.

"Well, for starters, your fuckin tits are on display for the world to see and it's short as bloody hell," he pointed out everything as he called it out.

She took a seat next to him. "You're making it sound like I'm some whore," she mumbled.

"You mean you're not?" he teased.

She slapped him hard on the arm, "Screw you, Malfoy."

"Not tonight," he said with a yawn. "Maybe tomorrow," he smirked, stretching his arms out.

"You're such a prick," she said as she reached forward and poked him hard in the ribs making him quickly pull his arms back down. "Ah, a tickle spot," she teased him.

"Can't you talk to Granger about this shit?" he asked, rubbing his face again in frustration.

"You're kidding, right?" she said, looking at him like he was nuts.

He just gave a shrug. "So... you don't like this Chamberlain guy?"

"I don't know, he is awfully sweet, I just want him to be more...more...aggressive or something."

Draco just smirked, "And...what about Potter? I mean he seems like he might have feelings for you still."

"I don't even know if it was like that though, it's like he feels guilty for something and I bet you anything it might have to do with what's in my file," she said, rubbing her temples as that familiar pain started to come back. "I should get going," she said in a hurry and started walking to the door.

"Wait," he called out to her. "You come parading in here at this hour and woke me up for a half hour of ranting and now you just leave...why don't we go through this file again or something?" he suggested.

"I don't know, I have a headache and I really want to get out of this outfit now that you've pointed out how exposed I am," she said, glaring at him and attempted to pull her dress up over her chest more.

He just stared at her and then Ginny followed his gaze right to her chest.

"Are you staring at my tits right now? Are you serious?"

"Chill out, Weasley, they were staring at me"

"Yeah, I bet, you know William didn't stare at them," she said smugly.

"Uh, yes he did." Draco scoffed.

"No, he did not, he's a gentleman," she snapped.

"Well, think what you want, you may not have caught him staring, but he definitely sneaked a peek. He's probably rubbing one out right now just thinking about- OOF"

He had the wind knocked out of him when Ginny threw a quick curse at him that made him fall back onto the couch.

He jumped off the couch with an expression of shock and anger. "Did you seriously just pull your wand out on me? And more importantly, where the hell were you keeping it?"

"Well, stop talking about me like that, it's gross," she snapped, taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"I thought you were leaving?"

"I am, I just need a minute," she said, holding her head in her hands.

The throbbing in her head was almost unbearable; she thought her head would just explode all over the hardwood floors. She took a deep breath and tried to make the pain subside, but the nausea she started feeling was overpowering everything. She kicked her shoes off and started walking towards the bathroom before Draco could question her about her actions. She turned the faucet on and started cupping handfuls of water into her mouth. She splashed some cold water on her face and soon heard him start to knock on the door. She wanted to just simply reach over and open it to tell him she was fine, but the room was completely spinning. She finally managed to grab the doorknob and pulled it open and held on to it and the counter to keep herself up.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you alright?" he asked, taking in her very pale complexion.

She started shaking her head no and then tried to look at him. "I think...I'm going to pass..."

Draco suddenly saw her start to fall and he quickly caught her in his arms as her entire body collapsed before him. He slouched to the floor and held her in his lap as he started to shake her lightly.

"Ginny? Ginny, wake up...GINNY!" He shouted as he shook her to try and wake her up. "What the hell is going on with you?" he mumbled to himself.

He scooped her up and laid her on the couch and ran to his bathroom to get a wet rag and was by her side once more. He started lightly patting her face to try and wake her up.

"Ginny? Ginny, wake up...come on," he kept saying, hoping she would hear him and open her eyes. He knew she never slept and thought if maybe she was just exhausted again and wasn't sure if he should just let her rest. He felt her pulse and it was strong and decided to give her a little bit to see if she would wake up.

He sat down on the chair next to her and started fidgeting with his hands as he tried to decide how much time he should let pass. Deciding he couldn't wait any longer in case something was wrong he went to get up to find his parents when he saw her start to wake up. He quickly sat down on the edge of the couch beside her and grabbed the wet rag once more and patted her face again.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked her, looking her over.

She just gave a low groan and blinked a few times until her vision was clear. "I passed out?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Ugh, in this dress too," she groaned even louder.

He just smirked at her, "It's ok, I hardly peeked at anything."

She just gave a soft giggle and then they both became silent for a moment.

"Ginny...what's going on with you?"

She looked up at him with a smile. "Hey, you called me Ginny" she said in a frail voice.

He just gave a half smile and then looked at her again, his expression more firm.

"I don't know what's wrong, I've been sleeping...kind of. Maybe I'm just stressed out with everything going on. Sorry I keep passing out in your arms."

"Well, at least it wasn't almost down the stairs this time," he teased.

"I guess I should get home," she said, attempting to pull herself up from the couch.

"Slow the hell down, Weasley," Draco snapped, getting up to help her up.

She was still a bit wobbly and had both of her hands on Draco's shoulders so she wouldn't fall.

She started to shake her head and sat back down on the couch. "Ok, apparently that's not happening right now." She gave a hard sigh and she laid her head back on the couch. "I can't go home to my parents like this, they will worry way too much and I can't handle that right now."

"So what are you suggesting? A sleepover?" he joked.

She looked at him and bit her lip as she saw him finally realize that's exactly what she meant.

"Yeah, that's not happening, I need my privacy."

Ginny just rolled her eyes, "Oh, please, you guys have like fifty rooms in this place, can't I just crash in one?"

"That's really not a conversation I want to have with my parents right now and not to mention the explanation that's going to have to go along with it. Just... sleep on the bloody couch, I guess," he said angrily.

"Well, what about pajamas? I'm not going to wear this dress to sleep."

"If you actually think I'm giving you my clothes to wear, then you're sadly mistaken," he said in a dismissive tone.

"Oh, stop it, Draco, just give me some sweats and a shirt, I'll transfigure them to fit," she said, finally managing to stand up and walk over to his dresser.

She opened the drawer and he closed it on her. "I said no, Weasley."

"Well, too bad," she said through clenched teeth, ripping the drawer open again.

"NO."

"YES."

"NO!" he finally yelled.

"Fine," she simply said before walking over to his bed and started pulling the blankets off.

"What are you doing?" he asked at her sudden action.

"If you won't lend me something to wear, then I'll just transfigure your blankets into something."

"ALRIGHT, STOP!" he yelled out in anger and then went into his drawer and pulled out something for her. "Here," he mumbled before throwing it at her, making her lose her balance and fall to the floor. "Shit, are you ok?" he asked as he quickly ran over to her to help her up.

"Yeah, sorry my head is still kind of spinning," she said through a slight groan as she held her head in pain again.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?"

"Uh, have you met my parents? They will probably bring me to St. Mungo's, I just can't deal with my mum's hysterics right now," she was getting annoyed just by the thought of it.

He helped her up and she slowly made her way to the bathroom and changed. She looked herself over in the mirror and saw how pale she looked. She decided to splash some cold water on her face and went to wipe some excess water from her nose when she saw a tiny streak of blood on her hand. She looked in the mirror and got closer to it to see she had some dried up blood around the edges of the inside of her nostrils.

"You ok in there or did you pass out again?" Draco called through the door as he gave a quick knock.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine," she said quickly, cupping some water to her nose and washing any blood residue away.

She quickly dried her face and made her way back into his room and over to the couch. She laid her head down on the pillow and just watched the fire burn in front of her as she thought about these dizzy spells she kept having and the painful headaches.

"Don't think you're going to be crashing here now whenever you want, and I want my clothes back to the way they were when you're done using them. Actually, on second thought, just keep them or burn them because-" he stopped talking when he saw Ginny was already fast asleep.

He just smirked at her and then grabbed a blanket he had over a nearby chair and covered her with it. He watched the flames of the burning fire dance off of her ginger strands that hung across her face and chest. He smiled to himself before he turned off the lights and crawled into his own bed.

Author notes: Alright, so obviously there was another sex scene and I know it came out of nowhere and it was a really fast scene, but I really wanted it to come off as exactly that. So what do you think of Ginny's date with William and her conversation with Harry? I love your comments and reviews! I love you guys! PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review