Over the next few days, Will had been keeping Ginny pretty busy as his assistant, she hardly had time after work to go to Draco's or to even snoop around. He barely left his office and had been bringing his own lunch so he didn't even leave for a lunch break. She had managed to stop by Draco's the other day, but they didn't even talk about the file they were supposed to be going through, instead Ginny spent most of her time there complaining about Will.

She was also keeping a bit of distance from Draco in hopes that her feelings for him would simply go away, but instead, she just missed being around him. She wanted to slap herself whenever she thought about him in such a way, as if he would ever feel that way about her. He had too much of his own shit he was going through to even think of her in any way other than some annoying twit.

She also had barely spoken to Harry since their argument and since he made her Will's new assistant. She knew Cho was now working in his office and she made sure to keep her distance from seeing her or him. She was starting to give up altogether on getting her hands on her file, especially for the last two days; she had been staying later to catch up on everything Will wanted her to do. As charming and handsome as he was, he was completely different when it came to his work, he was a lot more serious and would never allow her to slack off. It seemed like she had a permanent headache since she started working for Will, it was so unbearable sometimes that she thought she might throw her guts up.

Will had finally left the office for a lunch break today and she was taking this opportunity to snoop around. Everything was so neat and organized it just made her so angry that she didn't even want to snoop around any more. She wasn't even sure why she would be looking around his office in the first place. Sure, he had taken a few files from Harry that one day to maybe help out on a case or whatever, but from what Ginny could tell, none of the files she needed or wanted were even in his office...they were all in Harry's.

She just gave a frustrated sigh and sat back down and soon Will was walking through the door again. "Goodie, you're back," she said sarcastically. She then noticed he wasn't alone.

"Ginny, this is my younger brother, Joseph," he said, gesturing to his equally handsome brother.

"Oh, hi, I'm Gin-"

"Ginny? Yes, my brother has told me a lot about you," he said, shaking her hand.

"Oh, has he now? How sweet," she said with a smile. "And kind of creepy," she mumbled to herself.

"I have to go see Kingsley for a moment, but sit, Joe, why don't you two get acquainted in the meantime," said Will as he pulled out a seat for his brother.

Will left the office and Joseph took a seat across from Ginny and flashed her a handsome smile. "So how long have you worked with Will?" he asked her.

"Oh, I've only actually been "his" assistant for a few days, but before that, I was Harry's assistant just down the hall, but we met a few weeks ago," she explained. She looked at him again. "You look so familiar, have we met before because I feel like I know you from somewhere?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

"I don't think so, I'm sure I'd remember meeting Ginny Weasley," he said with a smile. "But I do know who you are."

"Excuse me?" she asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"The Holyhead Harpies? Weren't you a seeker?" he said, some excitement in his voice.

Ginny just smiled at his comment, it had been a very long time since anyone recognized her from her Quidditch days. "Yes, I started as a Chaser and then later became a Seeker."

"You were pretty brilliant out there," he said.

She smiled again at him. "Thanks, you were that much of a fan of an all witch Quidditch team?"

"Nah, not that much. I just happen to have seen a few games, remember when you won that game by catching that snitch in your hair?" he laughed.

Ginny started laughing. "Oh my gosh, YES! It took me almost an hour to get that thing out of my hair," she said, as they both fell into a fit of laughter. "At one point I tried to Accio it out and it just made it worse," she continued to laugh and then started to rub her forehead.

"Are you alright?" he asked her when he saw her pained expression.

"Oh yeah, I've just had this headache for a few days now," she shrugged, waving her hand. "So, what brings you here to the Ministry today?"

"Will and I just have some personal business we need to discuss, he's always either working or off doing something so I just decided to bother the damn bloke on his lunch break."

"Wonder what kind of "stuff" he's off doing, he seems like a be home by eight and in bed by ten kind of guy," she joked, making them both laugh.

"Alright, sorry about that," came Will's voice as he entered his office again. "Hopefully, you two had a chance to get acquainted."

"We sure did," Joe said, flashing Ginny a smile. "I might come visit you at work more often if she's going to be here," he said to Will and then looked at Ginny again.

Ginny just shook her head with a slight smirk and went back to her work.

"Quit while you're ahead, Joseph, I believe Ginny is already seeing someone... Draco Malfoy I believe, isn't that right?" said Will, looking at Ginny with a smug look on his face.

She locked eyes with him at his comment. "No, we are just friends," she snapped, glaring at him.

"Oh, well, my apologies then."

"Is it true? Are you really friends with that piece of garbage?" Joe asked with a chuckle.

"Excuse me?" Ginny asked, her anger suddenly rising.

"Draco Malfoy and his despicable family should rot in Azkaban for eternity. The whole lot of them are nothing more than cowards and murderers," Joe said with disgust.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Ginny yelled, standing up suddenly.

Will and Joe just looked at her and then Joe started to laugh at her sudden outburst.

"Don't get all bent out of shape love, sometimes the truth hurts," Joe shrugged.

Ginny was livid, she was just about to hex him into oblivion when she suddenly felt Will's hand on her shoulder to stop her from doing anything stupid.

"Joseph, perhaps we should talk after I get off later?" Will suggested.

"Of course, nice meeting you...Ginny," he said to her as he gave a quick wink.

He got up and left Will's office and Ginny turned to Will and just glared at him. "Your brother is an asshole," she spat, pacing around the office as she tried to calm down. Her head was completely throbbing at this point, she thought it would split open at any moment.

"Honestly, Ginny, not everyone needs to feel the same way that you do about the Malfoys. They have a rather dark past and not everyone can forget that they once served Voldemort... are you sure you haven't forgotten that also?" he asked her, his tone serious.

She just looked at him with a sneer. "Screw you," she said through clenched teeth as she seethed with rage.

She turned and got ready to storm out of his office.

"Ginny, wait," he called out to her.

"WHAT?" she yelled out.

"Your nose...you're bleeding," he gestured to her face.

She quickly brought her hand up to her nose and felt the warm liquid against her face and looked at her blood covered hand. She just shot him a quick glare before storming off to the bathroom.

Once she reached the bathroom, she grabbed a bunch of tissues and balled them up against her nose. She just stood there and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a bit paler than normal and she could feel that familiar dizziness kicking in. She quickly splashed some water on her face and washed away the blood from her nose that thankfully had finally stopped bleeding.

She locked herself in one of the stalls and just sat on one of the toilets until her dizzy spell passed. As she sat there holding her head, she fought the urge not to throw her guts up as the room started to spin.

"Fuck, what the hell is wrong with me?" she growled out through clenched teeth.

Before she could try and figure out a way to not pass out in the bathroom, she was surrounded by complete darkness.

----------------------------------------------------

Ginny opened her eyes and blinked them a few times until they adjusted to the dark room she was in. She felt something cold against her cheek and then felt a pain in her shoulder. She started to move and realized she was still in the stall at the Ministry and her face was laying against the stall wall. Her shoulder was cramped from her lying in an odd position for what seemed like hours. She winced a bit in pain as her sore body stood up and then she rubbed her head at the slight throbbing feeling she still had.

She stumbled out of the stall and realized it was definitely night time and everyone was gone. She made her way down the hall back to Chamberlain's office when she saw there was a light on still in someone's office. She soon saw it was coming from Harry's office and she walked up to the slightly opened door and peeked her head in to see Harry rummaging through a bunch of files.

"Harry?"

He jumped in surprise when he heard her voice. "Ginny? What the hell are you doing here?" he asked, walking over to her. "Shit, are you ok? What happened?" he has his hands on her body and face checking her out head to toe to make sure she wasn't injured.

She looked at her shirt to see all the blood that had dripped on it from earlier and then looked at him, "I...I'm fine, I just had a dizzy spell earlier and-"

"WHAT? Here, sit down," he said, dragging a chair over to her and helping her sit.

"Harry, I'm fine, honestly," she said.

He was kneeling beside her, staring at her with worry and concern. "Gin, this seems to be an ongoing issue...what's going on?"

"You're making too much out of this, honestly, Will has just been overworking me a bit and I've just been really tired... I should have just slowed down, it's fine...really it is," she assured him.

He looked at her again for a few more moments before he gave a small nod. She knew he felt guilty for sending her off to be Will's assistant, this was the first time they really had spoken since that day.

"Why are you here so late, Harry?" she asked, nodding to the files he had been rummaging through. As she asked him this she also saw he looked like hell; he had dark circles under eyes and a few cuts and scrapes on his face and a rather large gash on his forearm. "What happened to you?"

He sat down in his chair and gave a hard sigh before rubbing his face and then looking at her. "You want the truth?"

"Obviously, are you actually going to tell me it?" she asked, sarcastically.

"Well, as I'm sure you've probably figured out by now, I'm working on Draco's case again. Kingsley wanted it to be done and over with, but..." he trailed off as he got lost in his thoughts for a moment. "Anyway, Chamberlain had agreed to help me with it even though he knows we both risk our jobs by even deciding to open this case again under Kingsley's nose."

"Why Chamberlain of all people? He doesn't even like Draco or any of the Malfoys. Not to mention his brother would love to see the whole lot of them in Azkaban, you don't think that's weird that he of all people are that willing to help Draco?"

"There are a lot of people that would love to see the Malfoys in Azkaban, but Chamberlain doesn't care about that, he just likes to see justice served, regardless of the history with the Malfoys. Chamberlain was the one who helped me cover up the whole Gregory Pines mess, if he wanted Draco in Azkaban he could've done something then."

Ginny was surprised to hear that. "Why did you decide to open his case again all of a sudden?"

"I wouldn't say it was all of a sudden, I've been working on this for a while now... Draco just doesn't know it and I didn't want him to know because he became a complete lunatic the last time. He wasn't thinking smart only looking for revenge...and as much as I agree with that, with these particular people you need to be level-headed."

"We could help you with-"

"NO! That isn't happening, neither of you are getting involved."

"Harry, relax, why can't we just look through these damn files with you?" she shrugged.

"Because, Ginny, then things like Gregory Pines happen, that's why," he said angrily.

"Is that why you're all beat up? Is that how you hurt your hand the other day and why you were suddenly working out of the office? Harry, whoever these people are, you won't be able to stop them alone... let us help you."

"I'm fine-"

"YEAH UNTIL YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED!" she yelled at him. "Gregory Pines KILLED HIMSELF without hesitation when he saw Draco and me there. Do you really want to go up against these kind of people alone? Pines knew we were going there, it was a trap, just like that day in Hogsmeade."

Harry looked at her for a few seconds, his expression saddened. "Ginny, did Pines say anything to you when you were there?"

She looked at him, her expression hardened. "He was surprised to see I was alive," she said simply, leaning back in her chair, hoping Harry would explain why he would've said that to her. "Any reason why that would be?"

He locked eyes with her. "I have no idea," he said firmly.

She just scowled at him and then stood up. "Yeah, I'm sure," she said through clenched teeth as she stormed out of his office.

--------------------------------------

After leaving Harry's office, Ginny contemplated going to see Draco and tell him what Harry was up to. She eventually decided against it and just went home because she still had a throbbing headache and she was still trying to make her new found love for him to subside. She saw the kitchen light was still on, which meant her mum was probably making a cup of tea like she routinely did. She gave a groan of frustration as she knew she was going to have to explain to her mum where she had been all evening.

She opened the door to see not only her mum having a cup of tea, but George was there as well. She saw her mum's eyes go straight to the blood on her shirt and before she went into a frenzy, Ginny put her hand up to stop her.

"Mum, it was just a nosebleed, so calm down. Yes, I'm feeling fine, no I don't have a fever or a cough or an itch of any kind. It was just a nosebleed," she quickly said.

"Are you sure, you're alr-"

"YES!" Ginny cut her off.

Her mother nodded and then gave her a small smile. "Why are you coming home so late?" she asked as she started making Ginny a cup of tea.

Ginny locked eyes with George for a moment and quickly looked away. "Just...work stuff," she shrugged.

"At this hour?" her mum asked.

"Yes, Mum, at this hour," she said sarcastically, rubbing the side of her head.

"You watch that attitude, Ginevra, or I'll give you a nosebleed."

"Sorry, Mum," she mumbled.

"Here, I'm going to bed," she said, handing Ginny her tea. "Why don't you talk to George while you drink your tea," she said with a smile before giving them both a kiss on the cheek and going upstairs.

Ginny and George sat there in silence for a few minutes and then George suddenly got up. "I should get going, I guess," he said.

He was halfway to the door. "Hey, George?" Ginny called out to him.

He stopped when he heard his name leave her mouth and he just looked at her.

"Can...can I talk you about something?"

He quickly sat back down and looked at her again. "Of course, anything," he said, surprised she was even speaking to him more than she had to.

She just looked at him, a part of her wanted to run from the room as she stared into his eyes. She looked down at the table. "Uh, never mind, it's stupid and it's probably the last thing you want to discuss," she scoffed at herself.

"Gin, it's fine, we never talk so I'll be happy with whatever it's about."

"I think...I'm in love with someone, but...it's absolutely ridiculous to even think about. I'm trying so hard to ignore these feelings...what's wrong with me?" she asked, starting to laugh at how stupid she sounded.

She buried her face in her arms on the table and just gave a long groan.

"I don't think anything is wrong with you, Gin, you know believe it or not...people fall in love with other people," he smirked at her.

She looked at him and gave a small smile. "I don't know why I'm even telling you this, you can leave now if you want," she gestured for him to leave and then held her head in her hands.

"Relax, it's fine, I think it's easier for you to just talk to me about this particular stuff rather than..." he trailed off.

They both became quiet again.

"So you're talking about Draco right?" he asked her.

She popped her head up to look at him with a sneer. "NO" she snapped.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"OK, YES, IT IS!" she growled out in frustration and then buried her face in her hands. "Is it that obvious?" she mumbled through her hands.

"When you guys are in the same room, then yes, it is, well for those of us that know you anyway," he explained. "That day at the wedding it was pretty obvious and that was before the rumors about you guys sleeping together started going around," he said, trying not to laugh.

She just looked at him and gave a small laugh also. "Ok, well...how do I stop it?"

"Stop what exactly?"

"How do I stop loving him?" she asked.

He just stared at her. "I...I don't think you do, Gin."

Those words hit her harder than she thought they would, she felt bad for even discussing something like this of all things with George. After she hadn't spoken to him, or hardly acknowledged him for years and here she was telling him that she was in love with Draco Malfoy, someone whose family once served Voldemort. She thought of Fred as she locked eyes with her brother and she felt her stomach twist into a knot.

"I should go to bed," she quickly said, getting up and walking towards the living room. "Night," she mumbled before heading upstairs.

---------------------------------------------

The next day at work, Ginny was ready to strangle Will, she couldn't stand him much longer and thought she would just storm out of there and forget that job altogether. He kept asking her to do a million and one things and half of the stuff was unnecessary, she thought at one point he was doing it on purpose. She couldn't wait for lunch to come because even if he didn't leave for it, she was going to make sure she did just so she could get away from him for a little while. She had even planned to have Harry make something up to get her out of Will's office for a few hours, but Cho said he hadn't shown up for work yet.

She just felt so irritated lately, she almost felt like she was going through Draco withdrawals. She had been trying to put distance between them so that she could attempt to try and forget her feelings for him but it just made her miss him more.

"Ginny, where did you put the Peterson file? I can't find it anywhere," Will asked, as he rummaged through one of the file cabinets.

"First off, stop making a bloody mess because I just organized this damn cabinet," she said, slamming the drawer closed almost on his hands. "And second, it's alphabetized like every other file, so maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you would see that," she said sarcastically, as she whipped open another drawer and pulled the file out for him.

"Wow, someone's grumpy this morning," he teased her.

She just glared at him and then suddenly her mind went back to her conversation with Harry last night. "So, Will, you know, since we're working together now, I was thinking maybe we should get to know each other a little better?" she suggested.

He gave a light laugh. "First, you nearly bite my head off with that temper of yours and now you want to get to know each other better? What are you up to, Ginny?" he asked, taking a seat at his desk.

"I'm not up to anything, I just feel like you know a whole lot more about me than I do you and it kind of bothers me," she shrugged.

He leaned forward and folded his hands. "I think that's a lie, you really could care less to know a single thing about me."

"That's not true...I think maybe I just didn't give you a fair chance to win me over."

"Are you suggesting another date?" he asked with a smirk.

"Maybe," she said slowly, she wasn't sure why she was taking this route, but she wanted to know more about Will. She thought she might be able to get close enough to him to get her hands on her file again.

"How do you think Draco would feel about that?" he asked her.

"I don't think he would care since we are nothing more than friends."

He just stared at her as he contemplated her words. "Alright, I'll play along for now, but I might not be as much of a gentleman this time," he said, before getting up from his desk and leaving the office.

As soon as Will left the office, she laid her head down on the desk and gave out a frustrated growl. "UGH! Why do you keep getting yourself into these predicaments?"

--------------------------------------------

Ginny couldn't wait to get home, all she wanted to do was have this day come to an end. As soon as Will got back from his lunch break earlier, he kept talking to her like they were best buds. She wanted to take a Bombarda curse to the face after spending the entire day with him up her arse. She could already smell her mother's cooking through the back door as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, it's so good to be home," she groaned, as she plopped down at the kitchen table.

"Well, it's certainly nice to hear that from you," Molly said with a smile. "I know you just got home sweetie, but dinner will be ready shortly, so go wash up," she said, waving her hand for Ginny to go upstairs.

Ginny just gave a small smile and then dragged herself through the living room door and then went to walk upstairs when a voice cut through the room.

"So you are alive?"

Her head snapped over to the corner of the living room where she saw Draco standing and all of a sudden all those feelings she had been working on for days to try and push aside came rushing back. The biggest smile spread across her face as soon as she laid eyes on him.

"Your mother invited my family for dinner, but they had plans so I-"

He was cut off suddenly when she ran over to him and threw her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. Every single thing she loved about Draco Malfoy filled her completely, his scent, the feel of his body against hers...everything. After realizing what she was doing, she quickly pulled away and look at him.

"Sorry, I've just had a horrible day," she said, looking at the floor.

Draco was caught off guard by her warm welcome and he definitely didn't mind it. When he saw her first walk through the door, he wanted to grab her and snog her senseless. The only reason he even decided to show up still even though his parents couldn't make it, was just to see Ginny. He hadn't seen her in a few days and he missed the living hell out of her.

He just stared into her eyes, fuck...she was gorgeous he thought before he snapped out of it. "So, what happened today?" he asked, following her upstairs as she started talking.

"Will is just annoying, I hate working for him, I can't even get to Harry's office to try and grab my file to see what's really in there. He is like my damn tail, everywhere I am, he is, everything I do, he's over my shoulder making sure I'm doing it correctly. I want to seriously punch this guy out." she groaned, throwing herself back onto her bed.

Draco walked into her bedroom and looked around the small room. "The last time I was in here you were hung over and nearly naked," he smirked at her.

She propped herself up on her bed and gave a soft giggle before getting up and grabbing a change of clothes. She closed the door and started to get changed.

"Um, I'm in here you know," Draco said as she went to take her top off.

"You've seen me naked before, so what's the problem?" she asked.

"Yes, but I was occupied with other things at that time, there was more happening than just you being naked, this-this is different, you're just... there all naked-"

Before he could finish his sentence she pulled her top off and threw a T-shirt on and then slid her skirt off before pulling on a pair of jeans. "There, all done, relax."

"That was too fast, I barely got to see anything, can you do it again?" he joked.

Ginny threw her pillow at him that slammed into her vanity and knocked half of her stuff on the floor. They both laughed before Draco helped her pick it all up. She just stared at him for a moment, she really wanted nothing more than to grab him and kiss him. She really was amazed at just how quickly all her frustrations of the week faded as soon as she saw his face.

"It's really good to see you, Draco," she suddenly said.

He was surprised to hear those words from her and wasn't sure what to say.

"Um, you know I just mean because I haven't had a chance to get over to your place, so, I didn't want you to think I was avoiding you or...anything." she quickly said, before she cleared her throat. "Um, dinner is probably ready by now, why don't you go-"

"Uh, yeah, sure...I'll see you down there," he said, before he quickly made his way downstairs.

She waited until he was gone before she buried her face in her hands and let out a muffled scream.

----------------------------------------------

Ginny finally made her way downstairs to dinner and took a seat next to Draco and then took a quick glance around the table.

"Where's Harry, Mum?"

"I'm not sure, dear, I haven't seen him since yesterday morning," she said, taking a seat at the table.

She leaned in closer to Draco. "Harry wasn't at work today either," she whispered.

He just looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, Dad, do you know why Harry wasn't at work today?"

"No, dear, I didn't realize he wasn't in today, why?" said Arthur, joining them at the dinner table.

Ginny just gave him a smile. "Just curious," she shrugged.

Ginny was in a rush at this point to finish dinner so she could fill in Draco about the conversation she had with Harry last night. She wondered if Harry went to check out a suspect, or some other place that had to do with Draco's case. Ginny's parents were mostly talking about how her father's day at work went and they would occasionally make conversation with her and Draco. Before her parents could get into another conversation with either of them, she excused herself with Draco and they went out to the back porch.

She took a seat at her usual spot on the steps and patted the spot beside her for him to sit.

"So why is it such a big deal that Potter didn't go to work?" he asked her.

Ginny started telling Draco about the conversation she had with Harry last night and by his expression, she could tell he was somewhat surprised by some of it.

"Well, we figured the case was opened again after that Hogsmeade incident, but he said he's been working on it for a while now...I wonder why Chamberlain agreed to help, that scumbag can't stand me," Draco scoffed.

"I said the same thing, but Harry seems to trust him and Harry said he even helped him cover up the whole Pines thing," Ginny explained.

"Well, I don't," Draco sneered.

"Same, that's why I'm going on another date with the bloody wanker," Ginny sighed.

Draco snapped his head up at her comment. "Oh, another date, huh?" he asked, trying to make it sound casual, even though he felt like he was just punched in the gut.

"I just want to get some info out of him, I'm dreading the damn thing. I figured if he trusts me enough, he might tell me more than he should and maybe I can even persuade him to get my file for me," she explained. She saw Draco just give a nod and didn't really have anything else to say about it. "Are you...upset about the date?" she suddenly asked him.

He started to laugh. "Why the hell would I be upset?" he asked, looking at her with a bit of a sneer.

She just smirked at him. "No reason...you know we should go on a date," she blurted out suddenly.

"What?" he asked. He already heard what she said, but hearing the words leave her mouth was the last thing he expected.

"You know, a date? I just figured since the entire world knows that we're sleeping together," she teased.

They both just laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not really the date night kind of guy, can't we just stick to fuck sessions?" he asked, receiving a hard slap on the arm from Ginny.

"Yeah, I'm not really a date kind of girl myself, I'd much rather go to Pristine Point and drink and dance with you again," she said, looking at him with a giant smirk.

"Alright, but if you try to rape me again...I'm going to let you," he said.

"This time, I'll make sure you're the one who gets shit faced drunk."

"Ok, I guess we'll see," he said, locking eyes with her for a moment.

What he really wanted to say was that every time he looked at her he had to refrain from wanting to stick his tongue down her throat and rip her clothes off and screw her brains out. Little did he know that Ginny was thinking the exact same thing.

----------------------------------------

The next morning the first place Ginny headed before Chamberlain's office was to Harry's office. She gave a quick knock and then opened the door to see Cho already hard at work. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the sight of her.

"Good morning, Ginny," she said happily.

"Morning," Ginny drawled. "Is Harry in?"

"I haven't seen him yet, is there something I can help you with?"

"No, it's fine, when was the last time you saw him?" Ginny asked.

"The last time he was at work, why what's wrong?" Cho asked, her expression turned to one of concern.

"Oh, nothing, I just needed to talk to him about something, just let him know I was looking for him if he comes in," she said with a small smile.

Ginny made her way down the hall and walked into Chamberlain's office. "Will, do you know where Harry is?"

"Well, good morning to you too," he chuckled.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"No, I would assume in his office, but judging by your question I'm guessing not."

"How do you not know where he is? You guys are working on Draco's case together did he go somewhere?"

He just looked at her. "He told you that?"

"Uh...maybe, why?" she asked, regretting saying anything at all.

He stared at her for a moment with a hard look. "No reason, just curious, he shares a lot more than he should with you," he said.

"What does that mean?" she snapped.

"It means nothing, it's just a simple statement. You like to get into trouble, so with that being said... he shares more than he should with you."

"Whatever, I'm going to check his place and see if he's there," she said, getting ready to leave the office.

"What about your work?" Will asked.

"Seriously, Will? It can wait, what are you going to do, fire me? Because do me the fuckin favour."

"Is it that bad to work for me?" he laughed.

"Pft, the worst, but don't worry, I'll be back I guess," she joked.

"You know, what if Mr. Potter is just simply sick and you're making a bigger deal out of nothing?" Will suggested.

She just looked at him, maybe he was right, but she just had a feeling it was something else. She quickly turned on her heel and left the office before apparating to Harry's flat.

---------------------------------------------

Ginny made her way through the building and up to the floor Harry's flat was on and was walking down the hall when she realized it had been a while since she was last here. She and Harry used to have their own place and she remembered when they had split up and Harry first moved here. She had only been here a handful of times and walking up to his door made her think back to those difficult memories.

As she approached his door, she saw that it was already halfway opened and she peeked her head inside. "Harry?" she called out.

She pushed the door open the rest of the way and made her way inside and saw his place was completely trashed. There was broken glass all over and debris everywhere she looked, it was obvious there was some sort of altercation that took place. She quickly pulled out her wand and had a firm grip on it as she made her way into the next room.

"HARRY?" she called out louder.

She snapped her head over to one of the rooms up ahead where she heard movement and started making her way towards it. She pushed the bedroom door open and made her way inside and didn't see anyone.

"Harry?"

She suddenly heard someone behind her and as she turned to see who it was, she felt someone hit her hard. She stumbled backward onto the bed and then quickly rolled off as the attacker came at her again. She noticed he had his wand in one hand and a knife in the other, just like Gregory Pines did when he attacked her and Draco. He also had a hoodie on and a simple black plastic mask on.

"Where's Harry?" she asked him with anger seething through her as she pointed her wand at him and he did the same.

"He's dead," he said.

Ginny felt her heart sink. "YOU'RE LYING!" She yelled.

"Am I?" he said with a laugh, as he swung his blade at her.

She jumped back from it, but he swung it again and she felt it slice into her upper arm. She barely had any time to take in the new flesh wound as he backhanded her and she fell into the nightstand and hit her head on the corner. She quickly got to her feet as she blocked out the pain, but he slammed her against the wall and had his hands tightly around her throat. She started to panic as she realized she dropped her wand and her feet were barely touching the floor anymore. There was nothing around for her to grab as she searched frantically with her hands and her vision became blurry. Just as she was about to black out from the lack of oxygen, she heard a voice ring out.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! Leave her for now, let's go."

Ginny felt the man release her and she fell to the floor gasping for air and coughing violently. She tried to get up, but her body wouldn't let her; she tried again and managed to get halfway up and then fell against the wall and then to the floor again. She tried to fight to stay conscious, but the harder she fought, the more the darkness surrounded her and soon she was completely engulfed.

Author notes: Alright...your thoughts? Come on baby, give me those reviews! I love them!

Leave a Review