Ginny had her hand firmly pressed against her mouth and nose to try and quiet her breathing from her racing heart. She had no clue where Draco was and she had no idea how many people were inside the Manor. She saw footprints outside of the closet door she was hiding in and she squeezed herself to the far back as much as she could. The hand that had her wand firmly gripped was shaking uncontrollably and she was scared to death she would drop it on the floor and give away her position.

Draco warned her about them being outnumbered and not to waste her energy and time going after every person they came across and to avoid them if possible. The one thing he told her not to do was to avoid them by hiding so that she wouldn't end up in a vulnerable position and yet here she was. She could already imagine the lecture he would be giving her right now with that damn sneer he wore so well.

She knew Harry and some other Aurors had arrived finally, but she had yet to cross any of their paths. She could just tell by the commotion going on from the downstairs foyer and before she and Draco could make it there, they were separated when three of these people attacked them. Each of them wearing the same plastic black face masks like the one guy did that had attacked Ginny in Harry's flat.

It had been about a half hour now since the wards were temporary disabled and Ginny was hoping that any minute the disablement charm would wear off. Her head was pounding so much that she had to bite her lip to not moan out in pain. She saw the hand covering her mouth was covered in blood from her nose and she quickly wiped it off. She was growing annoyed and angry by the predicament she was in and was about to take her chances when she saw the doorknob of the closet start to turn. Her breath caught in her throat and then she jumped when she heard a loud bang against the door and heard someone fall to the floor.

"Ginny?" she heard someone call out to her.

She didn't care who it was, she was just relieved to be free of the tight spot she had been stuck in. She opened the closet door to see Will standing there, who apparently took down one of the attackers.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

She just nodded.

"Alright, come on," he said, gesturing for her to follow him.

They quickly made their way towards the commotion and a spell breezed right by Ginny's arm causing her to lose her balance and fall to the floor. She looked at her upper arm where here sleeve was torn and there looked to be some sort of burn mark. She jumped to her feet and threw out a Confringo curse that made a rather large explosion that caused half the banister and staircase to blast apart.

"Geez, maybe you should be leading the way instead?" Will suggested with a smirk.

"Yeah, well, I'm just pissed now," she said through clenched teeth before she ran ahead in search of Draco.

She quickly caught sight of him down near the foyer and went to make her way over to him when someone suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly threw her to the hard marble floor. She was barely able to take in what happened when she saw a knife swing down towards her making her grab the person's wrist to stop them. She tried to fight against them, but they were a lot stronger than she was and she just helplessly watched the knife getting lower and lower. She saw the very tip of it start to touch the skin of her shoulder and her arms startle to buckle as her strength started to fail against her attacker. The blade started to enter her skin and she let out a painful scream right before the man was blasted off of her. She quickly sat up and went to look at her shoulder wound when Lucius grabbed her up off the floor and pulled her aside. She realized he was the one who saved her and she felt kind of awkward suddenly and just gave him a quick glance.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

He just nodded and then looked at her shoulder, "It's not bad, you'll live." he said in a stiff tone.

They both looked across the room when they heard the Cruciatus curse yelled out and to Ginny's horror, it was on Draco. She went to run towards him when Lucius grabbed her and held her back.

"Stay here," he said firmly.

"No way, I need to help-"

"FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE DO AS YOUR TOLD!" he yelled at her, his eyes daring her to fight him further on the matter.

She just glared angrily at him as he ran to his son's side.

Draco could hardly make out anything that was going on, all he saw were spells flying everywhere. He had finally got a glimpse of Ginny through the fight and she looked to be for the most part ok which made him breathe a sigh of relief.

"Have you seen Ginny?" Harry asked him after taking down one of the attackers that were about to throw a curse at Draco's back.

"Yeah, she's over there-" he suddenly yelled out in pain as a curse hit him and he fell to the floor.

His mind was immediately brought back to that night Astoria was murdered, he remembered how he had the Cruciatus curse used on him repeatedly that night. He tried to fight the effects of the curse like he attempted to do that night but failed. He watched Harry dueling with the man who attacked him and then he finally felt it starting to wear off. As soon as he went to get up he felt something hard kick him in the face.

"FUCK!" he yelled out in pain, as he spit out a mouthful of blood. He saw the man coming at him full speed and before he could react, he saw his mother in the distance swipe her wand through the air and something hit the guy in the back making him fall to the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

Narcissa quickly ran up to him, "Are you alright?"

"Fuck, Mother, you're brutal," he said with a smirk as he grabbed his jaw where he had been kicked.

"You haven't seen nothing yet," she said with a fierce smile.

She started quickly moving her wand about and started forming something similar to the orb that Draco showed Ginny. Halfway through when the orb started forming she didn't even have to use her wand and was using her hands to perform magic. She held this crystal-like ball in her hands and then smashed it onto the ground, causing shards of ice, glass, and metal to shoot out throughout the room hitting everything in its path. Draco felt it hit him, but he was unharmed by it and noticed it only brought harm to the intruders. He looked around the room to see a lot of blood and a lot of people hurt or dead. He got to his feet and walked over to his mother and father.

"Damn," was all he could manage to get out.

"GINNY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" came Harry's voice as he ran over to her.

He grabbed her into a hug as she gave a quick nod. "Is Draco alright?"

"Yes, I think he's fine-"

He was cut off when some sort of spell came over him; it felt like a Cruciatus curse, but worse if that was at all possible. It wasn't just him that felt it, but everyone else in the Manor was on their knees too in pain...except Ginny.

"Harry, what is it? What do I do?" she asked desperately trying to help any of them.

She noticed all the attackers started to back off and leave, but yet they were all under some kind of painful curse. Finally, it seemed to have worn off, but it had taken a lot out of all of them.

"What's going on?" Ginny whispered to herself.

She suddenly felt an overwhelming pain in her head and her nose started to bleed again. She grabbed her head and winced in pain and noticed a dark figure across the room starting to walk towards her. She quickly went to bring her wand up when she was disarmed and so was everyone else.

"No, no, no, Ginny, you aren't going to want to miss this," the man said in a deep voice, his face covered in the same black mask.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"GINNY, DON'T TALK TO HIM-" Harry was cut off when another wave of pain hit him again.

"I have what you are looking for...I have everything...you want." the man simply said.

Ginny's eyes locked with Draco's from across the room and he shook his head not to trust a thing this guy said.

"Do you know what these are?" the man asked, holding up a small vial.

Ginny looked at it, "Memories?"

"Exactly, do you know who's?" he asked her as he walked closer to her.

Draco attempted to get up and take this guy down without his wand, but he barely made a move when he too felt that same painful curse coursing through his body.

Ginny glanced over at him and then back at the man, she wasn't sure if she should try and help him or keep listening to the man in front of her. "Those are Draco's?" she asked.

"Nope, but you're getting warm...they do belong to someone in this room," he said, amusement apparent in his tone.

"NO! STOP IT!" Harry yelled out.

Ginny looked at Harry, his voice was filled with fear and sadness.

"Ignore him, Ginny, you see he doesn't want you to see these."

"Why not?" she asked, her voice cracking from the uncertainty before her.

"Because...these are YOUR memories," he said.

"Wh...what?" she asked, confused by what he was actually saying. "I didn't give any copies of my memories to anyone," she quickly said.

"These are not copies...these are the memories that HE had removed from your past," he said, pointing to Harry.

Draco wasn't sure why, but he had stopped struggling altogether once the news about Ginny having missing memories came up. He was just as curious as she was to find out what the hell was going on.

Ginny just stared wide-eyed at Harry, she wasn't sure what to say or how to feel.

"Ginny, you don't understand...AHHHH!" he yelled out in pain as another wave of pain hit him.

"I think it's time she finally did understand...don't you think, Ginny? Aren't you tired of the headaches and nosebleeds...that's because your memories have been trying to piece themselves back together...but here they are...fully restorable."

"GINNY...GINNY, LOOK AT ME!" Harry screamed out to her, his face covered in tears at this point.

She locked eyes with him.

"TRUST ME, GINNY, YOU DON'T WANT THOSE MEMORIES, YOU DON'T!" He yelled out to her, his voice cracking from the sobs that shook his distraught body. "I only did what I thought was best for you."

Draco wasn't sure why, but he felt like he had to stop this guy and went to try to get up when he felt his mother's hand on his arm to stop him. He looked at her for a moment as she shook her head for him to stay put.

"Aww, pity, looks like the disabling charm is wearing off...I guess I'll just leave these here with you then." the man said, leaning forward to hand the vial to Ginny.

She hesitated for a moment, but then held her hand out to take them, but the man purposely dropped the vial on the floor causing it to burst into pieces.

"Oops, guess things will start making sense soon enough," he said sarcastically before disappearing from the Manor altogether with every other intruder that had attacked them.

Harry quickly got to his feet and ran over to Ginny and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders. "Ginny...I'm sorry," he cried out to her as everyone in the room was suddenly pulled into her missing memories.

Ginny found herself inside Harry's flat back when they use to live together and she was sitting in the bathroom on the side of the tub with Harry pacing back and forth right outside the doorway.

"Well?" he asked anxiously.

"Calm down, Harry, it's barely been a minute," she giggled.

He just nodded and gave her a quick smile before he continued pacing.

They both waited in silence for another minute until he finally heard Ginny give a loud gasp.

"What? What is it, what does it say?" Harry quickly asked her.

She ran out of the bathroom and with a giant smile on her face. "It's positive," she squealed in delight as she threw her arms around him and he held her tightly.

She just stared at him for a moment and then smiled brightly at him. "I can't believe this, I love you," she said before she pulled him into a deep kiss.

Ginny felt her heart sink as she watched the memory of her being pregnant and all she could do was fear what was to come. She turned to look at Harry as she tried to desperately piece everything together. The memory soon faded into her and Harry sitting at the table at the Burrow and Harry was covered in cuts and bruises and she looked to be about five months pregnant.

"ENOUGH OF THIS HARRY!" Ginny yelled at him, while she tended to his wounds.

"NO! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!"

"WELL, I DO!" she screamed at him and then gently grabbed his face to look at her. "You need to stop working on Malfoy's case, these people are coming after you now because you're helping him," she said softly.

He just looked away from her.

"Harry, we are going to be parents soon...you can't just keep doing this now, we are going to be a family. You've been working on this case for a long time now and it's caused nothing but trouble for him and you. I can't watch you get hurt like this all the time and all these near death attacks. Please back off of it for a while?" she asked him, her eyes pleading with him.

Again the memories had changed to a different scene, this time she was in Harry's office and she was very very pregnant. She also had a very pissed off look on her face as she slammed his office door shut.

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WERE DONE WITH THIS CASE AND YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME FOR MONTHS!" she screamed.

"Ginny, calm down, I know, I'm sorry, it's just-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE, WHEN WILL YOU STOP? WHEN YOU'RE DEAD? I WON'T HAVE IT, HARRY, TELL ME YOU'RE DONE WITH IT RIGHT NOW!" she demanded.

He didn't say anything.

"Why are you so set on solving this case? You haven't had any leads...just more problems."

"Ginny, you don't understand...I just can't be ok with what they did to him...to her..." he trailed off at the memory of finding Astoria that night in Draco's arms.

"Harry, I can only imagine how that must have been and I feel for him...I really do, but...your first concern should be our daughter, who by the way will be here in just a few weeks," she said with a light smile.

He looked at her with a small smile and leaned in to kiss her. "You're right, I'm sorry," he softly said as he laid his hand on her pregnant belly.

The next scene that surrounded Ginny must have been later that same day since she was in the same clothes and her belly was still the same size. It was night time and there was a light breeze in the air as she watched herself waiting for someone.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to finish up some paperwork and then Kingsley was talking my ear off," Harry said as he placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

"That's alright, none of the girls from the team showed up yet anyway," she said with a shrug.

"Alright, well, why don't I get us a table?" he suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be great, I'll wait out here and enjoy this beautiful night until the girls show up," she said with a smile, waving him on into the restaurant.

Ginny was waiting a few minutes for some of her friends from her Quidditch team to show up and after most of them arrived, she was getting ready to go inside when she heard someone say her name.

"Ginny? Ginny Weasley? Wow, I haven't seen you ages."

She turned around to see Blaise Zabini walking up to her.

"Oh, wow, hey, Blaise...funny seeing you here suddenly," she said with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm actually meeting Draco a few blocks from here, we're just, you know...playing detective," he said with a smirk.

Draco's body froze at this moment in the memory because this was the night that Blaise was killed. He remembered the area all too well and even the clothes Blaise was wearing the day he took his final breath.

"You want to tag along and say a quick hello to your favorite Slytherin?" he teased her.

She gave a light laugh, "As amazing as that sounds, I'm going to have to pass," she said sarcastically. "Harry and I are meeting some friends here for dinner," she said with a nod towards the restaurant behind her.

"You know... we should go out for dinner sometime."

She slapped him on the arm, "You need to stop asking me out and if you haven't noticed, I'm pretty committed to my current relationship right now," she gestured to her pregnant belly.

"Ah, well, I guess you're right," he teased making her laugh.

They were both quiet for a moment.

"You both need to be careful with this case...I didn't realize you were helping Malfoy with it."

"Yeah, well, he's my best friend so I'll do anything I can to help."

Ginny just gave him an understanding nod, "Well, guess I'll see you around then." she said with a small wave.

"Yeah, I'll see ya."

"BLAISE!" she called out to him.

He turned to look at her.

"Just...just be careful out there...both of you," she said, before giving him a quick smile.

"Will do," he smiled back at her before he made his way down one of the side streets.

She went to walk into the restaurant when she felt something hit her and for some reason, she turned around and started walking down a back alleyway. She tried to make her legs stop moving her forward, but it was no use and soon she found herself all the way in the back behind some boarded up building. She finally felt whatever was controlling her fade off and she grabbed her head as she became confused by where she was.

"I just love when the prey comes to us," someone said.

"Who are you? Why am I here and what did you do to me?" she asked angrily, grabbing her wand and putting up a Protego charm to protect herself.

"Aww, sweetheart, that's not going to work I'm afraid," the man said sarcastically as five or six other men suddenly joined him.

All of them were wearing those black face masks.

Draco wanted so much to run into this memory and grab Ginny from what he feared was about to happen.

Before Ginny could react, a spell was shot at her Protego charm that sent her flying backward into the brick wall behind her. She fell to the floor and went to get up when someone punched her in the face and then another person kicked her hard in her stomach. She screamed out in pain and swung her wand arm up and threw out a very powerful Reducto spell that gave her the opening she needed to make a run for it.

She heard Harry in the distance calling out her name and she ran as fast as her legs would carry her in her condition. She felt something start to wrap around her legs as she barreled towards the sound of Harry's voice and then her legs were pulled out from under her. She hit the cobblestone ground hard, cracking her head as she fell. She turned over onto her back to see the men walking towards her and she tried with everything in her to pull herself up off the ground. She could feel the warm blood pouring down her face and her entire scalp become soaked with it. She tried to feel around for her wand she dropped and had no luck; she was scared for her life at this point and her child's.

"GINNY!" she heard Harry scream out to her and she saw him down the alleyway running towards her.

Seeing him gave her the strength she needed to pull herself up and start running again. She was almost to him and she was hit with a very powerful Cruciatus curse that brought her to her knees. Harry was running as fast as he could and was already throwing every spell he had at the attackers when he suddenly slammed into some kind of barrier.

"No," he whispered out as he jumped to his feet and tried to walk through it. "NO!" he yelled out this time and shot a slew of curses and charms at the barrier between him and Ginny.

Ginny crawled over to the clear wall that separated her and Harry and she banged on it in some pathetic attempt to try and get to him. Someone pulled her back by her hair and she went to try and run when another person grabbed her by her throat and threw her backward onto the ground.

"GINNY! LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Harry screamed, his eyes filling with tears.

One of the men crawled on top of Ginny and covered her mouth with his hand and pulled out a knife. He dragged it from her cheek, making sure to leave a small cut and then all the way down to between her legs and then back up towards her stomach and stopped. He leaned forward until he was only an inch from her ear.

"Oh, Ginny, just think...this all could have been avoided if your precious Potter would have stopped interfering. Now, I want you to know...I'm going to kill your baby, ok?" he said to her.

Ginny started sobbing and shaking her head no beneath the man's hand that was still covering it. She turned her tear-stained face towards Harry, who was completely helpless right now to her.

"STOP! I'M DONE INTERFERING I SWEAR I'M DONE, I'LL CLOSE THE CASE, JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT HER!" Harry cried out.

"Oh, I'm pretty positive after this you definitely won't be getting in the way again," the man said as he jabbed the knife hard into her stomach.

"NOOOOOO!" Harry screamed as he pounded as hard as he could on the barrier until his hands were bleeding and still tried every single spell and curse he could think of, even though, he knew they wouldn't work.

Ginny's screams were muffled as her body struggled violently underneath the man to try and get up. Two other men held her down as the man with the knife pulled it out and stabbed her again right in the middle of her stomach. This time her screams were so loud they echoed throughout the alleyway and her hands desperately tried to grab anything on the cobblestone ground to use as a weapon.

The man finally got off of her and had the two other guys pull her up off the ground as her body lay almost limp in their arms.

"Hmm, let's see...I do like to be thorough in my work," he said before he took the knife one last time and stabbed her once more in the stomach.

Ginny could taste the blood that filled her mouth as she gave another bone-chilling scream and fell into the man's arms as her legs gave out on her.

"Aw, there, there, it will all be alright," he said softly to her as he stroked her hair with his bloody hands.

Harry couldn't do anything but watch in horror, his body in a heap on the ground as he still tried to fight through. The man dragged Ginny in his arms over to the barrier next to Harry and leaned her up against it facing him.

"Don't forget, Potter, YOU did this, but you know you guys could always try again I suppose," he said as he started to walk away. "Oh, hold on now, I almost forgot about another small issue," the man said, walking back over to Ginny and grabbing her roughly by the hair. "Not only are you interfering with our work, but I know that you're protecting that worthless, no good family of murderers...so just you know how we feel about that..."

The man took the knife and plunged it deep into Ginny's chest and then threw her to the ground.

"NOOOOO! GINNY!" he screamed out as he fell into a fit of sobs.

"I think we've made our point," he said before the barrier between Harry and Ginny disappeared and the men were gone.

Harry couldn't get to her fast enough as he pulled her into his arms, she couldn't speak she was just desperately trying to cling on to any chance of surviving.

Ginny was completely numb as she watched the memories before her play out. Every time she saw herself being stabbed, she could almost feel it. As soon as she thought that was everything she needed to see it would change to another scene; this time she was in the hospital looking at herself and Harry. She saw herself lying in the bed completely bruised and cut up head to toe...she was unrecognizable. She even had a patch of her hair missing from the head wound she got.

"Mr. Potter...Miss Weasley?" said a nurse as she entered the room.

They both just looked at her, their faces pale and their eyes swollen from the events that happened what appeared to be a few days ago.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," she said softly.

They were both silent.

"Ginny, unfortunately, we will have to induce your labor so we can-"

"WHAT?" she snapped angrily at her. "YOU WANT ME TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY DEAD BABY?" she screamed at her.

Harry gently grabbed her hand and she ripped it from his grasp.

"Ginny, I know how horrible that sounds, but-" the nurse was cut off by Ginny once more.

"Can't you just do it a different way? I mean you're a MediWizard for fuck's sake," she growled out angrily as a few tears started falling from her eyes.

"I understand that Ginny, but unfortunately magic doesn't solve everything...we are still human. We can wait a few days if you want until-"

"No...no, I just...I just want her out." Ginny choked out as she fell into a fit of sobs.

The next scene that the memories went to was the hardest for Ginny to watch, she was sitting there in the hospital bed with Harry beside her, cradling her lifeless baby.

"She's pretty perfect looking, huh?" Ginny softly said as her thumb gently caressed the small pale cheek.

Harry nodded through a small tear filled smile. "And of course she has that Weasley hair."

Ginny looked at him and gave the smallest of nods and then started shaking her head as she looked back at her daughter. She completely lost it, her body shook uncontrollably with sobs as she held her baby close to her. Harry scooped her into his arms and held her tightly as they both cried.

The scene changed again and this time she wasn't in it...it was just Harry's memories.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE I JUST WANT IT DONE!" Harry screamed out.

"You should ask her first, you should talk to her to see how she feels about that?" Molly tried to reason with him.

"Molly, she's slowly killing herself, she's just wasting away...she's never going to be the same again...maybe we should do this," Arthur suggested.

"But making her forget completely about her baby? She wouldn't want that." Molly said, her eyes tearing up.

"MOLLY, SHE TRIED KILLING HERSELF NUMEROUS TIMES! SHE'S GOING TO END UP DEAD IF SOMETHING ISN'T DONE AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. ENOUGH OF THIS IS ALREADY MY FAULT AND I WON'T HAVE THIS ON MY CONSCIENCE TOO!" Harry yelled as he started to spill tears of his own.

"Harry she's our daughter, I think we -"

"AND SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD!" he bellowed.

"Come on, mate, let's go get some air," Ron said, leading him out of the room by the shoulders.

The memories faded into another scene where Ginny was asleep in the hospital bed and Harry was holding her hand tightly as he sat beside her. He just watched her sleep and kissed her hand softly and just hung his head.

"You were right... they were right...it's my fault this happened, I should have listened to you." he shook his head as he looked up at her sleeping form. "I'm so sorry, Ginny, I know you could never forgive me, I can't even forgive myself...I could never forget what I've done...but I can make you forget." He stood up and kissed her head. "I just want you to be happy and to live your life to the fullest...you deserve it...not this...not me." he started crying. "Goodbye...my Ginny," he said before he quickly left the hospital room.

After that, the cloud surrounding all of them started to disappear and the small stream of memories hovered around Ginny's head before it gently dissolved inside of her. Once she got her memories back, everything she had just watched she was able to feel and it was the most overwhelming thing she had ever felt. She lifted her hand to her nose where there was blood coming from and then looked around the room. She could feel the memories trying to piece everything back together.

She glanced over to Harry, who was a total mess, he didn't dare speak a word to her in fear of how she would respond...nobody did. She locked eyes with Draco across the room, her heart didn't even feel any kind of love for him at this moment...she felt nothing. Nothing between her and Draco mattered anymore, only the memories that she lived all these years without.

"Gin-"

She didn't even let Harry get a word out, she just quickly ran from the Manor and apparated out of there.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It had been a few hours since the wards were back in place at the Manor and Narcissa had worked on a more complex charm to make it even more impenetrable. She thought she had come up with almost every possible way of keeping anyone out, but after going over it once more she tied up any loose ends to anyone ever making it through again.

After Ginny had taken off earlier, Draco wasn't sure how to respond, he knew he definitely shouldn't have gone after her. He also didn't dare speak to Harry either after finding out the horrible events that happened to them and all because of him. Harry tried so hard to help him catch Astoria's killer and he put Ginny and his unborn child in harms way for it. He felt so guilty, he couldn't even begin to think about the look of shock on Ginny's face as he watched her take in those brutal and heartbreaking memories.

He heard a knock on his door and ignored it until it was finally opened and his parents walked in. They both had taken a seat beside him and they were all quiet for a while as they all thought about what happened earlier.

Narcissa cleared her throat, "Um..." she trailed off when she realized she couldn't think of anything to say and they were all still quiet.

"This is all my fault," Draco finally whispered.

Narcissa and Lucius just exchanged a look.

"Draco-"

"Just...don't, Mother...I... I don't even know what to say or do. When we had an argument the other day I basically told her she hadn't lost nearly as much as I have from this entire thing...and yet..." he trailed off and hung his head, quickly rubbing his eyes to dry up any emotions that dared to spill.

"You didn't know any of that, son...what happened was horrible, but Potter knew the risks of getting involved." Lucius tried to make Draco see things differently.

"No, I pushed him to keep helping me, I wasn't thinking about anyone but myself."

"Draco, if anything ever happened to you, I would do the same thing. You think I would care at that moment who else I would be hurting? All that would matter at that moment was you, so you're being too hard on yourself. You were just trying to do right by Astoria... what you thought you had to do." Narcissa said, her voice cracking with emotion.

He turned to look at his mother, his lip desperately trying not to tremble with emotion. "I love her, mother, I don't know how to handle this...I don't know what to do or how to feel. The only thing I am positive about is how much I fuckin love her," he said the last part with such emotion as he broke down right there in front of his parents not caring how pathetic he must look to them.

"I know, Draco...I know," she said softly as a few tears of her own slid down her face.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny had been in her room for hours just crying, they weren't even tears from what she was feeling...she was still numb from everything, but for some reason, the tears kept spilling, there was just no emotion to them. She finally made her way downstairs for a glass of water and she saw her parents, Harry, Ron and Hermione talking in the kitchen. She became enraged all of a sudden when they all stopped talking as she entered the kitchen. Her eyes fell on Harry, who looked just as emotionally distraught as she did, but she didn't care.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting a drink and then you all can plot how you'd like to maybe steal my memories again," she casually said as she took a few sips from her glass.

"Sweetie, we weren't trying to-"

"Just shut up, Mum, there is nothing any of you can say to me right now that would be ok... especially you," she hissed at Harry.

He just nodded that he understood.

She started to walk out of the kitchen and then stopped and looked at Harry again. "Why did you make me believe you cheated on me with Cho?"

"Because I had to distance myself from you...there were a few complications after they took your memories and filled the gaps." he managed to explain in a hoarse voice.

"Like what?" she snapped.

He didn't answer.

"LIKE WHAT, HARRY?" she screamed at him, slamming her hands down on the table.

He locked eyes with her. "Like your relationship with George...when you woke up...for some reason you couldn't stand to look at him..." he trailed off into a whisper.

She just stared at him in shock, she thought she just couldn't look at George because she didn't want to cope with her brother's death, but sometimes she didn't realize why she hated George so much, why she could never stand to look into his eyes or share a laugh with him anymore. The fact that it was from her memories being taken made her that much angrier.

"Ginny-"

"DON'T TALK TO ME...ANY OF YOU!" she yelled out as her mother attempted to comfort her. "I need to get out of here for a while," she quickly said as she left the Burrow.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny ran as fast as she could, she didn't care how late it was as she ripped the door open to the apartment building. She ran up the steps and started pounding as hard as she could on the door as her tears started to fall.

The door was quickly ripped open in a frenzy at the loud banging and he looked at her wide-eyed and worried.

"Ginny? What the hell are you doing here so late?"

She just stood there and looked at him, her body shaking.

"Ginny? What's wrong?" he asked, grabbing her shoulders.

"I love you... I'm so sorry, I don't want to hate you anymore," she cried out as she threw her arms around her brother's neck and hugged him tightly. "I can never forgive myself for how I treated you and I can never get that time back," she sobbed. "Please don't hate me, George...please."

George hugged her tightly back and he could tell she wasn't going to let go anytime soon. He had heard about what happened earlier at the Manor from his parents and he could only imagine what Ginny must be going through. He knew things were different once her memories were removed and he dealt with her hate for him so that she could be happy. He was saddened that the truth came out like this and he knew she must feel betrayed by her entire family. He remembered the state she was in after the death of her child, at that moment he just wanted his sister back and he had sided both with Harry and his mother on what steps to take to try and help her.

He managed to pull her back a bit to see her face, "Ginny, I could NEVER hate you and I never have, I just want the old us back." he said, as he shed a few tears and pulled her into another tight hug. He couldn't help but feel like he was reunited with his long lost sister.

Ginny finally pulled away from him, her face covered in tears.

"Come on, I'll make you some tea," he said to her with a small smile.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny walked back into the kitchen of the Burrow around three in the morning and found Harry up. They both looked at each other for a moment before she took a seat across from him. She wasn't sure why the entire fact that she was pregnant and her child was killed hasn't hit her yet...she was so overwhelmed with shock from the memories that she didn't even know how to even begin to feel or cope with something like that. Instead, she decided to find out all the unanswered questions she still had.

"You...you made me hate you all these years because you made me believe you cheated on me with Cho..." she said, her voice already breaking from the emotional lump in her throat. "You made me forget about everything...everything just so I can be happy and what? So you can be miserable?"

"I didn't care about that...I only cared that you were happy," he explained through his own tears.

"You had no right to do that," she said angrily.

He just nodded, "I know...I don't what to say, Ginny, I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Why don't I have any scars from the attack?"

"They were healed to a great extent, but the rest were concealed when your memories were removed. Now that you have them back...they'll be visible." he gently explained.

"Did you know I was having the nosebleeds because I was around things that triggered those memories you took from me?"

"No, I didn't know why that was happening, I swear."

They were both very quiet again, just the sound of an occasional sniffle from their emotions.

"I saw those memories, Harry...I feel them now, maybe not fully yet, but I remember at least how much I loved you...how much I loved US...HOW MUCH YOU LOVED ME!" she cried out. "And you threw it all away, you made me forget about...about that love...and now...I don't even know what to say."

"I still love you, Ginny...I never ever stopped, but I couldn't love you and be with you when I knew the truth...that every day I had to pretend that she never-"

"DON'T!" Ginny cut him off. "Don't say anything about her...I can't right now..." she trailed off and quickly left the kitchen before Harry could make her remember the memories of their child.

She ran up to her room and slammed the door hard and fell to her knees in a fit of sobs. She couldn't believe this was happening to her, she could feel the memories starting to settle in her mind and everything from the past started to become more clear. Everything was starting to make sense and come together and it made it that much harder for her to avoid the inevitable. She could start to remember being pregnant and then she could start to feel how scared she was that night...it was like everything was happening to her all at once.

She crawled over to the mirror and lifted her shirt up to reveal three faded scars and she completely lost it. She was hoping she was going to wake up from some horrible nightmare, but when she pulled down the top of her shirt to reveal the last scar on her shoulder...she knew it was all real and it was her reality.

Author notes: Alright so there it is...I know there was some dark stuff there, your thoughts on this chapter? Please Review! I need them to survive =P

Leave a Review