Draco was spread out across his bed awake for what seemed like hours just lying on his stomach with his arm hanging over the side. He heard a knock at the door but ignored it until whoever it was, went away, but instead, there was another knock, this time more persistent. Still not caring which one of his parents he knew to be at his door, he pulled the blankets over his head and let out a frustrated groan. He suddenly heard the door slam open and heard a familiar clicking of heels on his floor as his mother entered his room.

"You need to get up, it's almost three in the afternoon and we are expecting guests over for dinner," Narcissa said firmly.

"It's the Weasleys, who cares," Draco snarled, turning over onto his back and rubbing his face.

Narcissa crossed the room in three long strides and ripped the blankets off Draco and flung them to the floor.

"I want you up out of this bed NOW!" she hissed at him.

"And more so, I would like to see a comb through that nest you call hair and a razor to your face. It's not going to kill you to actually shower and look presentable tonight," she demanded, making her way back to the door.

Draco sneered at his mother, "Geez, Mother, I'm a bloody adult, I don't need you telling me what to do."

She turned around to face her son and studied him for a moment; her heart ached for the life he had to live these past few years. She gave him a small smile before continuing with a more menacing tone. "Draco, you will do as I say... DO NOT make me come back up here," she finished and then turned on her heel and left the room. "AND IT WOULDN'T HURT TO CLEAN THAT PIG STY OF A ROOM!" she called from down the hall.

Draco picked up some figurine from his end table and threw it clear across the room, making it shatter into pieces all over the floor. He yelled into his pillow and then jumped out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom that was connected to his room. He looked at himself in the mirror and ran a hand over the scruffy patch of facial hair and then ran his fingers through the strands of hair on his head. He shook his head in defeat before turning on the water and beginning a very long overdue shave.

He rinsed his face off and looked himself over again in the mirror; his eyes landing on a small scar on his neck just under his chin. He quickly looked away from his reflection as not so very fond memories flashed through his mind at the sight of it. His hands were balled into tight fists of anger that he slammed down on the counter and flung everything viciously off it and across the bathroom. He ran his fingers frantically through his hair again and slumped to the floor in defeat, just letting his breathing return to a normal rhythm.

___________________________________________

Ginny sat on the desk of Harry Potter as she waited for him to arrive; picking up random objects and studying them before setting them back down. She let her eyes wander over to a certificate on the wall that Harry had received after the fall of Voldemort and then over to a picture beside it of him, Ron and Hermione. She swung her legs back and forth as she waited for almost a half hour for him and was just about to leave him a note when the door swung open.

"Finally," she snapped.

"Sorry, Gin, it's just been hectic today. Can you get the door for me?" he asked as he cradled a handful of papers.

She slipped off the desk and shut the office door before sitting in the chair in front of his desk.

"What's all that?" she asked, eyeing the pile of files he set down.

"Just some background information on some ex-Death Eaters about a case we're working on... nothing too fascinating." He shrugged, picking one file up from the stack and dropping it in front of him. "Speaking of ex-Death Eaters... don't you have a dinner to be at soon?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, it's definitely going to be interesting, that's for sure; too bad you can't come," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, too bad." Harry mimicked her sarcasm, causing them both to let out a small snicker. Harry stopped what he was doing for a moment and just looked at Ginny before deciding on his next question. "Do you.... uh... do you think it's such a good idea if you go with your parents tonight?" he asked, trying to sound casual but came out more like he was implying something else.

"Pft, why wouldn't it be?" she asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, nothing.....just...... nothing, it's nothing, so anyway, what about Ron, is he going?" he asked as he quickly tried to switch the subject.

"Ha, yeah right, Mum made it a point to not invite him along, the whole thing would just end up....... catastrophic really," she said, playing out a silent scenario in her head of how exactly that would go. She quickly cleared her thoughts and jumped up from her seat and headed towards the door. "Let's go grab a coffee or something."

"Oh, uh..... I can't, actually," Harry said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

Ginny turned around with a groan and looked at him. "Why not?"

"Well, I kind of told Cho I would meet up with her."

"CHO? Cho Chang?" Ginny was fuming inside but refused to show any signs of it to Harry. "Fine, maybe this weekend we can grab lunch then?" she looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Sure, sorry about that," he said, looking at her to see if she was upset with him.

"It's fine Harry, you don't need to apologize... I really should be going... I'll owl you," she said, holding the door halfway open already.

"Alright, Gin, see you-" Harry stopped when he saw her close the door behind her before his words could reach her.

_____________________________________________

"Now are you sure you want to go with us? You really don't have to, dear; heaven knows how awkward this is going to be." Molly said shaking her head in a displeasing tone.

"Yes, Mum, I'm sure... it's better than staying at home bored out of my mind, besides it will be... interesting," Ginny said, looking herself over in the mirror.

She was just wearing a simple royal blue dress with a black pair of flats and had part of her hair held back in a clip.

"Interesting?" Molly asked with a raised eyebrow from the bedroom doorway.

"Yeah, you know, like different. Are you sure I just can't wear my jeans?" Ginny asked with a huffed breath. "It's just the Malfoys," she added, looking at how odd it was to see herself in a dress.

"More of a reason to wear the dress, Ginevra, I want everything to go as smoothly as possible tonight and if avoiding the insults of our wardrobe choice will help, then so be it."

"I guess," she mumbled, playing with the thin black belt around her dress and then giving a shrug.

Molly gave her daughter a bright smile at her outfit choice and went to finish getting ready when she turned back to Ginny. "Oh, how was lunch with Harry?"

"Ha, what lunch? He had plans with Cho," she said casually, grabbing the brush from her vanity table and going over her hair once more.

"Oh, sorry dear," Molly said with disappointment.

Ginny stopped brushing midway through her hair and stared at her Mother's face. "Mum, it's fine, I'm not jealous if that's what you're thinking; I'm just annoyed that every time I try to see one of my friends, they're too busy," she said as she continued brushing her hair.

"Yes, but still, I'm sure you're not thrilled with the idea of him choosing Cho over you for a lunch date," Molly pressed on.

"Mum, you're doing it again," Ginny groaned, tossing the brush back on the table.

"Doing what?" Molly asked innocently holding out her hands.

"THAT! -Just forget it, never mind... I'm ready when you are... I'll be downstairs," she finished in a mumble as she pushed past her Mother out of the room.

__________________________________________________

Ginny felt her feet hit the floor and quickly grabbed her Father's arm to keep herself from falling over. Her hair was spread messily across her face and she murmured a quick spell to set it back in place.

"Whoa, that was weird, never had that happen before while Apparating," she said while straightening out her dress.

"It's from the wards around the Malfoy Manor, from what I hear they are very secure and almost impenetrable... only the Malfoy family can Apparate in and out of the wards... it will only allow certain people to pass through...well, people that the Malfoys allow that is," Arthur explained.

Ginny turned around to see the magnificent Manor before her. "Wow, so this is the famous Malfoy Manor... Geez, no wonder they haven't been seen in years, they probably got lost in their own home," she said, looking the mansion over in awe.

She followed her parents through the ward wall, which to Arthur and Molly's surprise, let them through with no problem. Ginny found herself before two very large doors and watched her Mother reach out to ring the doorbell when the doors suddenly started to open. The three of them walked through into a massive foyer and found themselves surrounded by beautiful silver and gray marble and dark mahogany walls and trimmings. There was an elegant chandelier that hung above their heads that Ginny stared at, admiring the extraordinary home they stood in.

Ginny suddenly snapped her head back down and across the room when she heard a pair of heels clicking against the polished marble floor. She noticed it was Narcissa Malfoy making her way over to them with a cold expression on her face.

"Ah, Narcissa.... so.... uh... lovely to see you," Molly fought out while looking the woman over.

Ginny shook her head at how ridiculously forced that sounded from her mother's mouth.

Narcissa gave Molly and Arthur a tight smile and nodded.

"Likewise," she drawled as she ran her eyes over the Weasley family and slightly turned her nose up at them.

Then there was complete silence until finally Lucius had joined them in the foyer and he cleared his throat to break it.

"Arthur... Molly... I suppose no sense in dragging this out any longer than it needs to be so might as well get to it then."

There were a few nods of agreement, but then silence continued to fill the room, everyone was mostly looking each other over. It had been years since any of them had seen each other and seeing the Malfoys up close was a lot to take in, especially since the last time they saw each other was after the battle at Hogwarts.

Ginny noticed that both Lucius and Narcissa looked a lot better than during their days of following Voldemort, but she could see there was something off with both of them. She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard her mother's voice slice through the quiet room.

"Oh, I brought a pie for dessert," Molly suddenly remembered, attempting to hand it over to Narcissa.

"Oh, you shouldn't have," she said, looking at the pie with a forced smile, but a look of disgust in her eyes. "Really," she added.

Ginny saw her mother about to say something rather rude when she decided to intervene.

"So, where's Draco?"

She saw everyone's eyes snap to her and after a moment of silence Narcissa spoke up.

"He'll be joining us shortly," she said, taking in Ginny's choice of apparel with a raised eyebrow.

Ginny noticed Lucius' eyes fall on her for the slightest of moments and then just as quickly looked away. She figured it was just the awkward tension rapidly growing between them all and how he was the one who slipped Tom Riddle's diary into her cauldron many years ago. The silence was too much for her to take and she quickly came up with something to get her away from it.

"May I use the bathroom?"

Again, all eyes were on her and it took a moment for Narcissa to speak up again. "Of course," she answered dryly, although Ginny could tell she would really rather she not use any bathroom in the Manor. "TILLY!" she called.

A moment later a house elf appeared before Narcissa. "Show Miss Weasley to-"

"Oh, no, that's alright, I can find it myself," Ginny cut in, finding it just as awkward to have a house elf escort her to the bathroom.

Narcissa eyed her for a moment. "Very well, the downstairs bathroom is being redecorated."

"Of course it is," Molly mumbled causing Narcissa to glare at her.

After a moment she turned back to Ginny and continued. "Up these stairs right here and to the right and down the hall, then take a left and it will be on the..."

Ginny didn't even care to listen to the rest, she just nodded and gave a small smile and started up the stairs, she just needed to get away from the unbearable silence and tension filling the foyer. Once she turned the corner to one of the hallways, she finally heard the others making their way into the dining room and she let out a relieved breath.

She started slowly walking through the hallways in her attempt to find the bathroom and just took in how beautiful the Manor really was. She ran her hand along the wall as she walked, letting it caress each carving and trimming she passed. She came to a door and opened it and saw it was just a hall closet and continued on. She tried looking for some smaller not so nice looking door thinking a bathroom would be behind it, but every door was too beautiful to even think a bathroom could be behind any of them.

"Ok, this one has definitely got to be a bathroom," she said to herself, turning the knob and opening the door into what she guessed was a random guest room.

She let out an impressed whistle and closed the door and kept making her way down the hall. She came to another door and put her hand just over the doorknob to turn it when the door flew open suddenly. She jumped back in surprise and stared up into two silver orbs staring back at her. She just continued to stare into the eyes of Draco Malfoy and tried to find her words.

"Um... I was just..." she stopped and her eyes drifted over his shoulder and into his bedroom behind him. She couldn't make out anything in it because of how dark it was in there.

Draco noticed her wandering eyes and quickly took a step towards her so that he was in the hallway and their bodies were only inches apart and he slammed the door shut behind him.

"Looking for the bathroom... I was just looking for the bathroom," she finally managed to get out.

He looked her over for a moment with a sneer on his face and then gestured with his eyebrows and a small nod to the door down the hall.

Ginny turned her head to follow the gesture and saw the door he was indicating. "Oh... uh, yeah... thanks," she mumbled and quickly made her way down the hall.

Ginny finally made it to the bathroom and looked at herself in the gigantic mirror that hung over the sink. She almost just walked into Draco Malfoy's bedroom in an effort to find the bathroom she kept thinking to herself. She suddenly let out a small giggle at how awkward the whole thing just was and let out a long breath.

She thought about how Draco looked; from what she was able to make out he looked completely miserable, his eyes had dark circles under them and that famous sneer he gave her wasn't how she remembered it to be. One thing that hadn't changed was the platinum blond hair that could be spotted a mile away, however, it hung more loosely about rather than slicked back or perfectly plastered in place. She suddenly remembered that there were four people downstairs trying not to kill each other and she quickly took another deep breath before making her way back down.

As she neared the dining room, she heard a heated discussion going on and quickened her pace as she entered the room and took a seat beside her mother. She quickly glanced up to see Draco across from her just casually pushing his food around his plate with an annoyed expression on his face.

She continued sitting there looking over the very unappealing dinner sitting in front of her. She frowned at it, realizing it was nothing near homemade like the dinners her mother usually makes and knew it was the house elves that most likely made it. She was soon pushing around her food as well as she caught bits and pieces of the argument between both families.

"...And quite frankly, this is the most ridiculous idea Kingsley could have suggested," Narcissa said coldly.

"Yes, well it certainly wouldn't be the first time you've used our family to get in good with the higher-ups," Molly snapped back.

Ginny's eyes snapped up at this comment and saw Draco glance her way before they both went back to pushing their food around as Ginny quickly thought back to her first year at Hogwarts.

At this point, the whole conversation just took a turn for the worse and became the most friendly insulting conversation Ginny had ever heard, it was quite sad really, but somewhat amusing to her. She could tell they were trying to stick it out until the end of dinner, but they sure weren't using much effort on keeping their insults to themselves.

Draco watched Ginny poke at her food and how she seemed quite unfazed by the insults flying back and forth. He watched her pick up a piece of chicken and give a nasty look at it before tossing it back on her plate. He finally watched her push her plate aside and give up on eating dinner altogether.

Ginny looked around and saw her mother's pie sitting on the table across the room and got up and made her way over to it. After a moment, she returned to the table with the pie and some smaller plates that were beside it. Draco watched her shake her head in annoyance at another nasty remark being made and continued cutting herself a piece of the pie. She sloppily threw a piece on one plate and then another piece on the second plate and slid the plate across the table so fast that Draco had to quickly hold his hand out to stop it from sliding right into him. Ginny gave a silent giggle and mouthed an "oops" to him before finally feasting on the coconut cream pie before her.

Draco wasn't really sure how to react or respond to her, not that she was waiting for a response; she was in her own little world it seemed and perfectly content with the pie in front of her. He glanced over at the four adults arguing and then down at the piece of pie in front of him and he didn't even try to deny that it looked good and so he went in for a forkful.

About ten minutes later, a silence filled the dining room and Ginny felt herself growing more and more bored as the minutes ticked by. She chanced a quick glance over to Lucius and Narcissa to see them trying to avoid any kind of eye contact with her parents and just kept looking down at their plates. A part of her wanted to just burst out into a fit of laughter, but she was thankfully able to suppress the urge.

"So, Lucius, what made you inquire about the head position in the Department of Mysteries?" Arthur asked in an attempt at some civilized conversation.

"Well, not that it's any of your business, but let's leave it at, a certain situation has... pushed me to inquire about it," Lucius answered in a cold tone.

"I see, very well then, I suppose we're all entitled to our... secrets," Arthur responded.

Lucius looked up at Arthur with a deadly glare and then a slight smirk tugged at his lips. "And just what secrets do you believe I'm keeping?"

"You're not fooling anyone, Luc-"

"So, Draco, dear, what have you been up to these past few years?" Molly cut in; placing a gentle hand on Arthur's arm to keep him from saying something he'd regret.

Draco just looked up at her and then to his mother and shook his head slightly with a disgusted sneer before playing with the rest of his pie.

Narcissa looked away at the look her son gave her and cleared her throat. "Draco's been keeping himself busy with various activities and furthering his studies," she came up with, making it sound far more impressive than what Draco had been doing these past few years.

Ginny glanced up at Draco to see him shaking his head at his mother's pathetic excuse for making it sound as if he was doing something far more interesting with his life. He figured she couldn't very well say he had been trapped in his own home because every time he stepped foot outside the wards he was afraid he'd be killed. He figured she really could just say that if she wanted to, but he knew she wouldn't, his parents were too proud to admit that they were in a tough spot and that their family was in danger.

"And you, Miss Weasley, what is it that you-" Narcissa stopped to eye Ginny for a moment before continuing. "Have been up to these past few years," she finished with a forced tight smile that would occasionally twitch from how much force was behind it.

Ginny looked up at her with a mouthful of pie and as quickly and as ladylike as possible, swallowed it and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Oh, I was playing professional Quidditch, I was actually-"

"Ugh, Quidditch... such a barbaric sport if you ask me. They actually pay people to play that for a living?" Narcissa mocked. "But I suppose it's easy money, which in your case... well... need I say more," she finished, bringing her wine glass up to her lips and taking a sip.

Ginny's grip on her fork tightened and her eyes burned brightly with anger as she glared at the woman across the table from her. She didn't want to ruin any chances of her father getting this promotion so she fought back the urge to jump across the table and responded back through clenched teeth. "I suppose."

"Perhaps it's time to cut this dinner short," Molly exclaimed, standing up from her seat in a hurry.

"I think that's wise," Narcissa agreed.

Ginny made it a point to scrape her chair along the sleek tiled floor as she stood up; not taking her eyes off Narcissa the whole time. She felt her mother gently put her hands on her shoulders and nudged her towards the foyer.

"Well, thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, for your... hospitality," Arthur said.

Ginny snickered at the comment and quickly turned back towards the foyer as she waited for her mother and father to join her.

"Next time we can have dinner over at the Burrow," Molly suggested.

Narcissa and Lucius looked at each other and then back at Molly.

"Hmm, that certainly would be an... interesting visit," Narcissa said with some amusement.

Molly glared at the blonde woman across from her. "Let's go, Arthur, I'm suddenly feeling sick to my stomach."

Ginny waited for her parents to join her in the foyer and gave one last glance in Draco's direction. He just sat there staring off into space it seemed, lost in his thoughts as the whole previous conversation went by. She finally saw him look up at her and for some reason, she did this kind of half wave at him to say bye and then left the Manor. He continued to stare at the spot where she waved goodbye to him and just shook his head.

As soon as the Weasleys were gone, Draco heard his mother go off on a rant.

"Ugh, that was unbearable, so glad it's over with. TILLY!"

"Suppose it could have gone worse," Lucius lightly commented, receiving a deadly glare from his wife.

"It's just not ever going to work... we could barely make it through a meal together." Narcissa went on. She turned to the house elf beside her. "Tilly, clear the table and throw that god awful pie out."

"You haven't even tried it," Draco spoke up with annoyance.

"I don't have to try it... it was made by a Weasley. Now Tilly, get rid of it, they could've put something in it," Narcissa demanded.

Draco jumped to his feet and stormed from the room, hearing his mother call after him, but ignoring her until her shouting was drowned out by the growing distance between them.

_________________________________________________________

"THAT WOMAN... SHE IS JUST SO... I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS!" Molly shouted; slamming the tea kettle down on the stove.

"Molly, relax, the important thing is that we got through tonight," Arthur said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I know, dear, it's just I know how much this position means to you and I'm not looking forward to the next visit."

"Let's not think about that right now... let's just have some tea and wind down for the night," he said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Ginny heard her parents muffled conversation as she headed up to her bedroom for the night; she knew tonight would be awkward, but that.... that was extremely awkward. She wasn't sure why, but her mind kept wandering back to Draco, he just looked so... disconnected. Something else was definitely going on and she was yearning to know what it was; Draco Malfoy was suddenly a mystery. It's not that Draco wasn't always a mystery, but for some reason or another, she found herself wanting to find out more. Maybe it was because she was so bored with her life right now that this is what a sense of adventure was to her.

"Hey, Gin, we are heading to bed," came Arthur's voice from the doorway of her bedroom.

"Goodnight, dear." Her mother's voice followed as she cradled a cup of hot tea in her hands.

"Night, guys," she sighed as she plopped on her bed.

Molly nodded for Arthur to go on without her as she joined Ginny on her bed. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

Ginny shrugged. "Just not tired yet I suppose."

"Well, here, dear, you need it more than I do," Molly said, handing her the fresh cup of tea.

"Thanks, Mum," she said with a small smile.

Molly got up and headed for the door before stopping and turning back towards her. "Are you sure nothing else is wrong?"

Ginny hesitated for a moment before giving her mum a reassuring smile and nodding.

As soon as she heard her mother enter her own bedroom, Ginny jumped up from the bed and closed her door and hurried over to a small bookcase in her room. She started rummaging through piles of books and old issues of the Daily Prophet from when her Quidditch team was featured in the paper. She grabbed the stack and threw it on her bed and started flipping through each one vigorously, hoping to catch a glimpse of that one word that's been on her mind all night.

She finally stopped when the word "Malfoy" caught her eye and quickly looked over the article. She gave a frustrated sigh and threw the paper on the floor and continued on through a few more until she found another story about them, but it all said the same stuff. It basically just went over all the details and information gathered from the Malfoy family after the war and what part they played in the whole thing. Ginny wasn't sure why she was even sifting through these papers hoping to find something new about them, what was it that had her so intrigued?

After finally going through the last paper and finding nothing, her eyes fell on an article with a picture of Fred and George. She remembered when the joke shop was featured in the Daily Prophet and George wanted to make it known that it was he and Fred who started the business. She quickly looked away from the article as soon as her eyes fell on it and crumpled it up into a ball and threw it across the room then let her head fall back on her pillow. She let out a frustrated groan and rubbed her face before turning and looking at her clock. She shook her head in annoyance when she saw it was three in the morning and finally decided to change into pajamas.

Why was she disappointed that she didn't find out anything different? Was she just so bored that she was hoping there would be more to the Malfoys' story than they told?

"Well, if that's true, then you're seriously messed up, Ginny Weasley," she mumbled to herself.

She turned off her lamp and slid into bed and let her eyes drift over to the article on the floor beside her bed. Her eyes rereading the word "Malfoy" over and over until finally her eyes fell closed and she drifted off into a restless sleep.

_____________________________________________________

Draco jolted up out of his sleep, his heart racing and his clothes soaked in sweat. He buried his face in his hands as he thought back to the nightmare he just had and how real it felt. He threw the covers off and ran to the bathroom as a wave of nausea came over him. He turned the water on and started splashing it over his face, hoping that the images from his nightmare would soon stop flooding his mind. He stared at his pale reflection in the mirror as his lips trembled to fight down the overwhelming nauseous feeling.

Closing his eyes to steady his breathing, he was immediately able to hear the screaming from his nightmare and he had a metallic taste in his mouth. He suddenly realized he must have bitten down on his tongue or cheek and had a mouthful of blood, but before he could rinse his mouth out he lost the battle and threw himself over the toilet to vomit.

After rinsing his mouth out, Draco decided a late night stroll around the garden would hopefully put his mind in a better place. On his way downstairs, he was surprised to see the light in his parents' room shining from beneath their door and he quietly made his way over to it. He heard them deep in conversation about the dreadful dinner event that took place only hours earlier and he pressed his ear gently against the door to listen.

"We are running out of options and this could very well be the only way to further-"

"Running out of options?" Narcissa cut in. "We are already out of options, Lucius. I hate that we are being forced into doing something that we would never even imagine doing, but we need to think about what's best now. We will just have to keep playing the part, I guess." She sighed in annoyance.

"I don't think there's much of a part to play anymore, the whole dinner was atrocious, so I believe that opportunity has come and gone," Lucius casually said, as if he knew that's how the evening was going to turn out; like he never really had much hope for a pleasant outcome in the first place.

"So what now?" Draco barely heard his mother ask in a low voice. "Do you think we may need to leave the Manor..."

Draco didn't care to hear the end of that sentence, all he could think about was how bad things had gotten for them. His mother was completely different from the well put together woman he always knew her to be; the tone of her voice and the way she spoke was even different. Both his parents had become completely defeated and he could see it every day in them more and more, no matter how good of a show they put on for him or anyone else.

He opened the doors to the garden and felt the night air hit his face, a feeling he had come to enjoy a great deal this past couple of years. The air around the Manor was the only kind of fresh air he was able to get and as much as he enjoyed it, he missed the different smells and scenery that came with different surroundings. His thoughts traveled back to his parent's conversation and how they were seriously thinking of leaving the Manor... the only home he had ever known. He would miss it, but he also knew some of the darker events that took place here that he wouldn't mind leaving behind.

Was dinner really that bad? He thought to himself... yeah... yeah, it was, he decided. The Weasleys sure were an interesting bunch, he thought about how it would have gone if the whole clan had shown up. He wasn't sure why his thoughts suddenly fell on the youngest Weaslette, she was... different. She was just as bored with the evening as he was and couldn't stand the constant arguing and bickering between their parents. He expected a lot more hostility from her honestly, especially after her brother was killed. Regardless of the side his family ended up on after the battle, they had still done awful things, even with his mother saving Potter's life in the Forbidden Forest that day.

Seeing Ginny Weasley tonight brought back so many memories of his past, something that he wasn't keen on having his mind on all night. He refused to let his mind go back to those dreadful memories right now and decided to just turn in for the night. As he walked back up to his room, he wasn't sure why, but all he could think about was that he hoped that wasn't the last time he would see the Weasleys.

Author notes: Reviews are much appreciated =)

Leave a Review