"Alright... here you are, now I put a lot of effort into this sandwich when I made it for you so you better like it," Draco said as he placed a tray on the coffee table in the living room.

She just gave a small smile. "Thanks, you didn't have to make me lunch, I'm fine." she said.

"I bet that's not what Kingsley is thinking right now," he smirked.

She gave him a light slap as he took a seat on the couch beside her. "How do you think the rest of the meeting went?"

"I think...that I'm glad you gave us a reason to leave," he laughed.

She just shook her head with a small smile before she looked down at her hands. He watched her expression sadden and she thought back to her outburst earlier.

"Sorry about your job," he said, nudging her leg with his knee.

She just shrugged. "It doesn't even matter honestly, I only took it to get my hands on those files."

She became very quiet, he could tell she was thinking about what Kingsley said about not working on the case anymore right now. He watched her run her fingers through her fiery hair and watched it fall around her face again. He missed kissing her face and feeling her body against his, sometimes he found himself struggling to hold himself back from pouncing on her. She went to glance at him for a moment, but he was staring at her and she couldn't pull her eyes from his. Her heart started to race and she continued to stare into his mercury eyes, goosebumps covering her entire body. She knew if he moved any closer to her, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from meeting him halfway and tasting his lips, but she saw him break eye contact with her suddenly and she remembered what he said about her and Harry.

Ginny knew she loved Draco, she wasn't sure if he knew she did, but he at least knew she liked him a great deal. She also loved Harry, and finding out how much he gave up for her was more than she would ever imagine someone doing for her. When it came to Harry's love for her, there was no question about it and every time she was around him since she got her memories back she could feel it.

She got up suddenly and Draco did the same.

"I think I should get going," he said.

She nodded. "Thank you for bringing me home," she said with a small smile.

"You're welcome," he said, looking into her amber eyes once more.

She leaned in to give him a hug and she felt him wrap his arms around her, fuck did they feel so warm and safe...she missed the feeling so much. She pulled away suddenly and made her way upstairs as she desperately tried to make sense of her feelings for Draco and Harry.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny knocked on Harry's door later that day and saw him gathering his bags that he had packed.

"Oh, you're still leaving?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think I should...why?" he asked as he zipped up the last bag.

She walked over to him and gently pulled him to her and she hugged him tightly. She felt him hug her tightly back and bury his face in her hair.

"I don't want you to leave," she whispered out.

Harry wasn't sure why, but he had this lump in his throat that had formed suddenly and he swallowed it when he heard her say those words.

"I thought that's what you would want," he said softly into her hair as she just laid her head on his shoulder still in his arms.

She gently pulled away from him and locked eyes with him for a moment. "I...I think I know what I want now."

He just nodded.

Tears started to sting her eyes as she looked at him, she felt so guilty suddenly. She knew how incredibly lucky she was to have Harry in her life and loving her every step of the way. She knew he was somewhat aware of the feelings she had for Draco and still, he made sure he loved and protected her.

She took his hand in hers and brought it up to her face and placed it on her cheek where he gently rubbed his thumb against her pale skin. She felt her eyes filling with emotion as she felt his skin against hers. She felt like there was still something missing from her memories with Harry...she knew he loved her more than anything and she knew what he sacrificed for her happiness, but she still wanted to feel that physical love with him. It was something she couldn't begin to explain, but it was almost like her body was craving it so that she could move on and she felt so guilty for it.

"Ginny-"

She cut him off when she grabbed his face in her hands and slowly pulled him to her. She kissed him softly and then she let out a light sigh against his lips before she crashed her lips harder against his. This time Harry didn't hold back, he grabbed her to him and completely got lost in her, every sound she made, every kiss she placed on his body...everything.

She slipped her shirt off and then his and before she knew it, he was on top of her on his bed. Her hands traveled down to his waist where she undid his buckle and soon his bare body was against her bare body. He leaned down and trailed soft, gentle kisses down her neck and across her chest, making her give a small moan. She parted her legs and felt his hand graze one of them as he was about to enter her...and then he stopped suddenly and looked down at her.

"Are...are you sure this is what you want?" he asked through his heavy breathing.

She just stared at him, she needed to feel something raw from her relationship with him, she wanted him to make love to her. She didn't say anything, instead, she just propped herself up and kissed him passionately before pulling him down onto her again. She felt him slide into her and she released a muffled moan into Harry's mouth before he rocked a bit harder into her. She was very clear about her feelings for Draco after this afternoon and she just had to have this moment with Harry before she could move on.

She felt his release inside her right after she came and soon everything stopped. He laid beside her on the bed as she lay in his arms with her head on his chest and one of her arms draped over him. They were both quiet for a while just listening to each other breathe, when Harry felt something wet on his chest. He looked down at Ginny to see her crying and he just pulled her tighter to him.

"It's ok, Ginny," he whispered to her.

She just cried a bit harder before she finally managed to get her words out. "I'm in love with Draco."

He just looked down at her as she looked up at him with tears pouring down her face and a look of guilt covering it.

"I know," he simply said, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

She sat up and just shook her head as she tried to hold in her tears, but she felt so incredibly guilty for not choosing to be with Harry. After everything he had done for her, after everything he went through...it was unbearable for her to even look at him right now.

"I'm so sorry, Harry...I love you so much and you have done-"

"Stop that, it's ok, Ginny," he said as his voice cracked with emotion. "You don't have to apologize for anything ok?"

She couldn't even look at him, she just became hysterical as the guilty feeling just ate away at her. She couldn't even begin to imagine the guilt Harry had been carrying around all these years.

"Look at me, Ginny," he said, gently grabbing her face to look at him. "I knew that you were in love with Draco and I know that he feels the same way about you. You don't have to apologize...for ANYTHING. I think you need Draco and honestly...he needs you too, that's how it should be." he said as a few tears of his own fell.

She just kept shaking her head, its like she couldn't accept the fact that her heart belonged to Draco. She couldn't believe she was not choosing the father of her child, the man who selflessly gave up everything for her happiness. He pulled her down again on the bed and let her just cry against him as she realized she was saying goodbye to her relationship with Harry.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny woke up the next morning rather early after having trouble sleeping all night. She walked into the kitchen and saw Harry was up also and her mind went back to their intimate moment yesterday.

"Oh, hey," she said in a small voice.

"Hey... tea?" he asked, taking the tea kettle off the stove.

She nodded and then took a seat at the table.

She watched him pour the water into her cup and then he took a seat across from her. They both sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity until she spoke up.

"Are you going to work early today?"

"Yeah," he said with a shrug, "I'm going to miss having you around," he smirked.

"Eh, it's fine, I'll just come bother you for those lunch dates again like old times," she said waving her hand.

"I'm sure Chamberlain is heartbroken over this whole thing, especially because you won't be around to make out with him." he teased her, causing her to kick his leg from under the table.

"Shut up," she said with a small chuckle before they both fell silent again.

"Gin, listen...let's not have things be awkward now between us...ok?" he said, reaching across the table and giving her hand a light squeeze.

"It won't be, I don't regret anything...but... can I ask you something?" she asked, unsure if she should even bring this particular thing up at the moment.

"Of course, anything"

She looked down at her cup of tea, "You said you know that Draco feels the same way about me, but...how do you know? I mean... did he say something to you?"

He let her hand go and sat back in his chair and remained silent.

"Fuck, Harry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked you something like that, I'm so stupid-"

"Relax, Gin, remember...we're not making things awkward between us," he said with a small laugh. "It's just obvious, you can see it in the way he looks at you and even when you guys are in the same room and you always find a way to eye fuck each other...it's quite annoying actually."

Ginny covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"Does he know how you feel?" Harry asked her.

She just looked at him. "I'm not sure, I mean, I know he is very much aware that I fancy him, but I don't think he knows the "love" part." she sighed. "He said he "cared" a great deal for me the other day, but...what does that mean? Should I automatically assume love? I mean I don't want to tell him how I really feel and then he doesn't feel the same way...that would just be embarrassing. Then what if I do tell him and he just feels obligated to say it back because-"

"Ginny, calm down," he cut her off with a laugh. "You are overthinking it, I think you need to start by going to talk to him."

She ran her hand through her hair and gave a long sigh. "Anyway, how did the rest of that meeting go by the way?"

He just smirked. "You mean the one you became the star of?" he teased.

"I'm sorry, but you know I'm right...you're going to keep working on it though right?"

He didn't answer.

"Harry? You're going to keep working on it right?" she said a little louder.

"I don't think I can, Ginny-"

"HARRY, YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE UP BECAUSE OF KINGSLEY!" she yelled.

"Ginny, this is my career I'm jeopardizing, I can't just go against what my boss told me, I'm lucky I even have my job still and we're both lucky Kingsley didn't let this affect your dad's promotion," he said firmly.

She just folded her arms in annoyance. "So, now what? We just continue to live life like this, until we eventually run out of luck?"

"I didn't say I wouldn't eventually work on it again, but right now...there's just no way I can do this under Kingsley's nose. He will be watching me closely these next few weeks and I can't chance it," he explained.

Ginny calmed herself before she went bonkers on him. She knew he would definitely be working on that case if he could, he had given up so much already and risked a lot by doing it this time around.

She just gave a small nod at his explanation, but she knew she would not be able to put the case on the back burner...she would work on it alone if she had to.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny knocked on the double doors before her and waited for someone to answer. It had been a while since she had been at the Manor and felt a bit awkward just walking in. She saw Narcissa answer the door and she swore there was a tiny smile that crossed her face.

"Ginny, it's nice to see you're feeling better," she said, opening the door to let her in.

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy, uh... do you think Draco would mind if I went up to talk to him?" she asked nervously.

"Not at all," she said with a small smile.

Ginny just nodded and started making her way upstairs when she stopped suddenly and walked back over to Narcissa.

"Mrs. Malfoy...do you think that you can teach me some of your charm work? It's just... with everything going on and what I found out...I just want to be able to better defend myself and-"

"Yes"

"What?" Ginny asked, not sure if she heard her correctly.

"Yes, I will happily teach you how to better defend yourself, Ginny," she said with a serious look on her face.

Narcissa wasn't thrilled about Ginny in the beginning, but seeing how happy she made her son made her care for Ginny a lot more than she thought. After seeing the horrid memories that day, she would gladly help Ginny protect herself.

"Oh, ok thanks," Ginny said, surprised Narcissa agreed so quickly on it.

"Tomorrow afternoon?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, that sounds great."

"Good, now go on." She nodded towards the stairs.

Ginny gave her a small smile and then made her way up to Draco's bedroom and gave a quick knock. She couldn't believe how nervous she felt all of a sudden, she couldn't believe that she actually told Harry she wanted to be with Draco and not him. She felt some of her guilt coming back and her mind was racing suddenly. She thought for a moment about turning around and leaving until she was absolutely sure this is what she wanted.

"Ginny?"

She was pulled from her thoughts when she realized Draco was standing in the doorway and had been calling her name.

"Oh, sorry, um can I come in?" she asked.

He moved out of the way so she could walk inside and he closed the door behind him. "So what's up?" he asked, taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"Nothing, can't we just hang out for a bit?" she snapped.

He looked at her funny, "What's going on? Since when do we just hang out? We are normally working on the case or you're telling me your troubles or some other shit," he said in amusement.

"We do to hang out," she snarled angrily.

"Alright, calm down, so what do you want to do...buddy?" he mocked her.

She got up and walked over to the bathroom and grabbed something out of the medicine cabinet and walked back over to him. "I want you to drink this," she said, her tone serious.

Draco just laughed as he looked at the Veritaserum in her hand, "Yeah, right...that's not happening." he said, continuing to laugh.

"You owe me this, now drink it." she snapped.

"I don't owe you anything, you're the one who drank that potion without reading the label."

"Yes, but you took advantage of me under the influence and by the way, let's not forget that I stole YOUR file to try and help you and I'm the one who got fired for it," she said, her anger rising.

"So, let me get this straight, you came over here just so you can have me drink Veritaserum? So you DON'T want to hang out?"

"This right here...is what I want," she said, holding the vial out for him to take.

"I'm not drinking that."

"Yes, you are," she said.

"No, I most definitely am not," he shot back.

She became angry and they both just sat there in silence for a minute before Ginny jumped on top of him and tried to force him to drink it.

"YOU ARE DRINKING THIS DAMN POTION, DRACO MALFOY!" she yelled as she tried to move his hands away from his face so she could attempt to pour it into his mouth.

"GINNY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He shouted as she forcefully pinned him down. "Shit, you're fuckin stronger than I thought."

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

"NO."

"OPEN IT!" she yelled before he suddenly flipped her off of him and she fell off the couch and onto the floor with a hard thud.

"Oh, shit are you ok?" he asked, trying not to laugh.

She just lay there on her back and stared up at him on the couch, his blond hair hanging around his face as he looked down at her. She saw his eyes glance down to her stomach where her shirt rode up and revealed her scars. She quickly pulled her shirt down and sat up as she cleared her throat.

They were both silent for a moment.

"Are you ok?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I didn't fall that hard." She quickly shrugged it off.

"No, I mean..." he trailed off.

He knew Ginny saw him look at her scars and his breath caught in his throat when he saw them. He just wanted to grab her and hold her forever, but she was bothered by the fact that he saw them and he wished she wouldn't be.

"Sorry I tried to force you to drink Veritaserum," she said, handing him the vial.

He just stared at her as she pulled herself back up onto the couch. Ginny was right, she risked a lot to help him get his file and in doing so, she uncovered the most horrific memories and got fired. He felt guilty for everything that went down and didn't know any other way to try and make it up to her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he said before he opened the vial and downed the potion.

"Oh my gosh, you actually drank it," Ginny said; a bit shocked that he actually took it.

"Well, yeah, you wanted me to, didn't you? You're right, I owe you," he said.

She just shook her head, she couldn't believe he actually drank it willingly, him...Draco Malfoy.

"I have no idea what to ask you...there's so much I don't know," she said, getting excited at the endless possibilities.

"I don't know, you might not want to hang out anymore after this." he joked.

"I doubt that," she laughed. "I can't believe I'm about to ask Draco Malfoy anything I want and I'll get the truth" she said getting giddy over which questions to ask. "Hmm, what should I ask."

"Well, if you take too long the effects will wear off and you'll be shit out of luck because I'm not drinking another," he snapped.

"Alright, alright...let's see...ok, how many women have you slept with?"

"Geez, going straight for the personal questions I see."

"You're damn straight I am, now answer it," she ordered.

He just shook his head. "Three"

"Hmm, three? I know the obvious two, but who's the third?"

"I don't remember her name, some Ravenclaw back in school, next."

"Ok, ok, uhhhh, have you ever killed anyone?" she asked.

He just looked at her.

"Sorry, I know these are stupid questions, but-"

"Yes."

She just looked at him. "Y-You've killed someone?" she asked, obviously shocked by his answer.

He looked away from her.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know, it was some guy...well, practically a kid...he was barely out of his teens," he said, his voice filled with remorse.

"What happened?"

"It was an accident, he was caught in some crossfire during one of my outings with Blaise. I don't even know if he was trying to attack us or not or even with these people Blaise and I were hunting down. All I know is he came out of nowhere and got in the way of one of my curses."

"Well, it sounds like self-defense...it was an accident," she said, gently placing a hand on his leg. She cleared her throat and then quickly thought of something else to ask. "Um..." she trailed off and then looked at him. "That night on the Astronomy Tower...Harry said he was "pretty sure" you were about to lower your wand, but would you have killed Dumbledore?"

"Shit, Ginny, these questions are brutal," he snapped.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"No...no, I wouldn't have," he said, locking eyes with hers.

She just gave him a small smile.

She was so mesmerized by Draco right now, even though she was asking him such horrid questions about his past and not all of the answers were ideal...there was just something about knowing the truth that sucked her in. She wanted to just tell Draco that she loved him already and wanted to see if he loved her back, but she was scared to know the truth and also felt guilty to make him confess that to her under the influence of Veritaserum. Yeah, sure he made her confess some personal feelings when it accidentally happened to her, but being on the other end of the questions was different.

"Are we done now?" he asked.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at him, at his eyes...his lips...everything.

"What is your biggest fear?"

He scoffed at the question and then he looked away from her...she could tell this was something he didn't want to answer and she felt guilty for asking it. She watched him run his hand through his hair and shifted uncomfortably while avoiding all eye contact with her completely.

"My biggest fear...is that... I love you," he said, obviously trying to fight the truth.

Ginny swore her heart completely stopped at his words. Draco Malfoy loved her and she loved him too, and she was about to tell him that, but the fact that loving her was his biggest fear made her stop herself.

"Why is that your biggest fear?" She asked.

"I'm... afraid I'm going to lose you the same way I lost Astoria...I also...I don't want to forget her and the love that we had because I love you...sometimes it makes me angry that I love you so fuckin much because I don't want you to take her place in my heart." he finally choked out.

Ginny felt like her heart was just torn into a million pieces, she didn't want him to hate loving her. Then to hear the same fears she had about loving him were also what he was afraid of, made her want to collapse into a fit of sobs. She saw him get up and walk across the room, she could tell he was angry that he had to answer that question.

"I should go," she suddenly said, getting up and quickly headed to the door.

"Ginny, wait," he said, grabbing her arm to stop her. "Listen, what I said-"

"It doesn't matter because I don't feel the same way."

He just looked at her.

"I actually wanted to come here and just let you know that... I think I am going to try and work things out with Harry." she lied as her eyes filled with tears.

She could tell he wasn't sure what to say to that as he stared blankly at her.

"That's...that's good," he managed to say.

"I have to go," she quickly said, leaving the room.

Draco just stared at the spot where she was standing as he thought back to the entire conversation they just had. Was she really going to work things out with Harry? It did seem like the right thing to do and they both certainly deserved a chance to mend their relationship. He felt completely numb right now at the realization that he just lost Ginny Weasley...the woman he loved.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ginny? Are you ok?...GINNY!"

She jumped at the sound of her mothers raised voice. "Oh, sorry, yeah I'm fine," she lied as she pushed her plate of dinner away from her.

Harry leaned in closer to her from his chair beside her. "You sure you're ok? Do you need to talk?" he asked her, his face full of concern.

She just looked at him for a moment and sighed, "Not really, but...I don't feel like talking about it right now."

He just nodded that he understood and rubbed her arm gently before going back to his plate of food.

There was a knock at the door suddenly and Molly went to answer it.

"Good evening, Molly, can I come in for just a moment?" Kingsley asked.

"Of course," she said, opening the back door all the way for him to come inside.

Arthur and Harry stood up at the sight of the Minister of Magic. "Kingsley, what brings you here this evening?" Arthur asked.

"Actually, I'm here to speak with Miss Weasley," he said, looking at Ginny.

Ginny exchanged a quick look with Harry before she stood up. "Yes, Sir?"

"Please, a private word," he said, gesturing towards the living room.

She led him into the next room and they both took a seat on the couch; Ginny felt completely awkward sitting there next to him. She had no idea what he wanted to talk to her about unless it had to do with her freak out the other day.

"Miss Weasley, I just wanted to come by this evening to apologize for how the meeting went the other day."

"You're apologizing to me?" she asked, surprised by his words.

"Yes, I know I may have come off insensitive to you and Mr. Malfoy's situation and I'm sorry."

She nodded. "So, does this mean you will let Harry and Will still work on the case?"

"I'm afraid not, Miss Weasley, and that will NOT change."

"So, I just need to accept the fact that whoever killed my child...my baby... is a free man?"

He stood up from the couch and just looked down at her with a guilty look, "I'm very sorry for your loss Miss Weasley and I'm sorry I can't do more right now."

She just watched him walk out of the living room before she got up and stormed upstairs to her bedroom. She was pissed at Kingsley for forgetting about the case altogether, it wasn't right and she couldn't accept it...she wouldn't. She walked down the hall to Harry's bedroom and quietly slipped inside while he was still downstairs. She went over to the pile of files that he had lying around and hoped that he didn't hand in all the copies to Kingsley.

She rummaged through them as quickly as she could and couldn't find anything. She looked in the side table drawer, under the bed, even under the mattress and she still found nothing. She plopped down on his bed in frustration and felt something stiff in his pillowcase. She quickly grabbed two files out of it and saw one was hers and the other was Draco's, but she only needed her file since Draco still had his copy. She didn't care if he would notice it was gone, she just needed enough time to get Narcissa to make a copy of it like she did with Draco's. She quickly slipped back out of his room and ran to her bedroom to hide the file. If nobody wanted to work on her case, then she was going to do it herself and nobody was going to stop her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny waited outside of the doors of Malfoy Manor and was greeted by Tilly, who let her inside. She was waiting for Narcissa to show her some defensive spells and charms, but instead of Narcissa meeting her in the foyer it was Lucius.

"Miss Weasley, Narcissa will be back shortly; she is still visiting with Mrs. Zabini," he drawled. "Draco is upstairs if you want-"

"That's ok, I'll just wait down here," she said, cutting him off.

He just gave her an odd look, "Very well."

He started walking away when Ginny spoke up again. "Or...maybe you would be willing to show me a few things while I wait for Mrs. Malfoy to get back?" she suggested.

Lucius was taken aback by her suggestion, "I don't think your parents would approve of that." he said, his tone firm.

"Well, then I guess it's a good thing I don't need their permission," she said, glaring at him.

"I think you should just wait for Narcissa," he said, walking away.

"Why won't you show me a few things? I just want to learn how to defend myself better and a few advanced attacking spells." she went on as she followed him down the hall.

He continued to ignore her, but she just kept following him.

"You know, I didn't want to have to play this card, but you're leaving me no choice," she said angrily.

"And what card might that be?" he asked.

"A little card I like to call the Chamber of Secrets...Tom Riddle's diary?" she said.

He just glared at her with a sneer on his face.

"Yeah...you remember that, don't you?" She asked with a smug look on her face. "I think you can show me a few things, you know, since you-"

"OK! FINE! JUST SHUT UP!" he hissed.

"Wonderful, lead the way," she said, gesturing for him to go ahead of her.

He gave her one last glare before he started leading her down towards the dungeons. They walked for a while until Ginny finally started seeing parts of the Manor she hadn't been to before. She saw him stop in front of these two large double doors and hesitated for a moment before he went to open them.

Just as she was going to ask what was wrong, he pushed both doors opened and led the way inside. As soon as Ginny made her way inside she could tell right it was a training room, she figured it had been used during Voldemort's time. She looked around a bit and saw a few wooden dummies for target practice and then there were even a few knives and other weapons hanging on one of the walls. She noticed how massive the room was as she made her way to the center of it and the lights turned on.

"Whoa, this is kind of creepy, but it's also pretty awesome," she said, taking in the arena.

He gave a small smirk at her comment. "Well, I suppose let's jump right into it then. That Protego charm you put up that night in your memories...it was weak, pretty pathetic actually."

Ginny felt incredibly guilty suddenly for not being able to protect herself or her baby enough that night. Lucius seemed to pick up on how his words affected her and gave an impatient sigh.

"Sorry to be blunt, but if you want to learn, then you need to know the truth. You protected yourself the best way you knew how that night, so stop blaming yourself. It's time to get angry and less emotional, you need to keep a level head if you want any kind of magic you perform to be perfect. Certain spells and charms require more emotion to it, but if you want to learn more dark magic...well, that's going to require a bit of anger, Miss Weasley." he explained.

She just gave him a blank stare, she hadn't asked for him to teach her dark magic, but now that he was offering she was finding it hard to turn down. She couldn't convince Kingsley to reopen the case and if she ever told Harry that she wanted to do it behind Kingsley's back, he wouldn't allow her to have any part of it. Then there was Draco, she really wasn't sure where his head was at with the case being closed, but she knew after their conversation yesterday she had to keep her distance.

"Ok, so show me how to put up a better Protego charm," she said, pulling her wand out.

"The problem with your Protego charm is mostly in your wand movement, in fact, a lot of spells and curses can be ten times more powerful just by correcting your wand movement. Go ahead and put up your Protego charm," he ordered.

She quickly put one up and watched him pull out his wand; she'd be lying if she said she wasn't intimidated by the fact that Lucius Malfoy had his wand drawn on her.

He quickly shot out a Confringo curse and even with her shielding charm up, she stumbled backward a bit, making her Protego charm fall apart.

"That must have been pretty powerful to knock me back like that," she said, finding her balance once more.

"Actually, I held back a bit, but you are casting your Protego charm counter-clockwise, which is the issue, now do it clockwise...the right way." he drawled.

She shot him a quick glare and then fixed her grip on her wand before she attempted the Protego charm again. As soon as she cast this one, she could tell it was more powerful and better put together.

"I won't be holding back on this one," Lucius warned, as he threw out the same curse.

Ginny felt it hit her Protego charm and instead of it making her stumble or make her lose the formation of her charm, she just felt her hair whip wildly around her face as the curse was absorbed as it attempted to break through. She instinctively pushed her shield outward and saw it hit Lucius and send him flying backward.

"Oops, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" she asked running over to him.

He quickly got up with a sneer on his face and quickly composed himself. "Well, as much as I'd like to curse you into oblivion right now...that was pretty perfect."

She smiled widely at his positive feedback.

"Narcissa can show you how to have your Protego charm absorb all the spells being thrown at it and then shoot them back out towards your enemies whenever you do push your shield outward. She's the one you want for all your charm work, I, on the other hand, can show you how to attack your enemies with much more...force, resulting in a more permanent defeat," he explained, a slightly evil grin forming across his face.

"You mean like...to kill?"

"Not exactly...I mean I wouldn't expect you to be able to kill any-"

"Show me," she said, her tone serious as she thought back to what these bastards took from her. What they took from Draco and how they destroyed her life with Harry.

She never thought she could be so angry at someone to want them dead, now she understood why Draco wanted these people dead and she tried to tell him otherwise. Had she known what her past really consisted of, she would be right there with Draco seeking revenge.

"Not so fast, let's work on something a little less dark first; this time we will use a dummy, since you seem to pick up pretty quick," he said, bringing over her new target.

She gave a small smirk at his attempt at a compliment.

"Now, use a Reducto spell, but keep your wand movement tight and close together. Doing this will help you direct the spell directly at a target rather than blowing up everything around it as well. You'll cause less damage and you won't draw as much attention to yourself if you do this."

She nodded and did exactly what he told her; she flicked her wand quickly but kept her wrist movement more tight rather than loose. She saw the spell shoot out of her wand and directly hit the dummy and blast it apart without putting a hole in the wall behind it or destroying anything else that was close by.

"That's pretty brilliant and it's more powerful it seems that way," she said, looking at pieces of the dummy all around the room.

"Precisely, you seem to have some decent spells up your sleeve...let's have a proper duel and see how you do under pressure." he said, making his way across the room and then turned to face her.

"Uh, are you sure?" she asked, uncertain if she was ready to take Lucius Malfoy in a duel.

"Don't worry Miss Weasley, I won't hurt you...much," he drawled with a smug look on his face. "I'll even let you throw out the first spell," he said, gesturing for her to start.

She gripped her wand tightly and let out a shaky breath. "BOMBARDA!" she yelled out, making sure she kept her hand movement tight like he told her.

She watched the spell shoot straight at him, but he had up a shield and it bounced back towards her. She quickly jumped out of the way and found herself on the floor before she scrambled back to her feet and already had another spell being shot at her. She quickly deflected it but felt her hand get hit. She quickly ignored the stinging sensation and ran towards him and cast an Oppugno jinx on the knives on the wall and made them fly at Lucius. He quickly waved his wand and they disappeared suddenly and then reappeared right behind Ginny. She saw them flying at her and she started to panic and hoped she could somehow dodge them. She tried to outrun them, but they just kept following her until she finally whipped her wand around and they all suddenly started to slow down. She felt her back against a nearby wall as the knives slowed down enough until they finally came to a complete stop with the point of the blade inches from her face.

"Well, it seems you know a lot more than you think you do," Lucius said with a slight smirk.

"LUCIUS!"

Both he and Ginny snapped their heads to the side to see Narcissa walking towards them rather angry. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled.

"Relax, Narcissa, she wanted me to show her a few defensive spells and-"

"It looked like a lot more than that to me." she snapped.

"It's ok, Mrs. Malfoy, it was my fault, I was insistent," Ginny chimed in. "I would still like for you to show me some stuff," she said, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"I think that's enough for one day," she said firmly, glaring at Lucius. "Why don't you head home, we can practice some more stuff tomorrow," she said, nodding for Ginny to leave.

She quickly slipped out of the room and made her way upstairs as she took notice of the cut on her hand. She was so busy trying to heal her hand as she made her way to the door that she slammed into Draco as she turned the corner.

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention," she said, not realizing she grabbed his arm as she was startled.

"I didn't realize you were here," he said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. His eyes went down to her hand. "What happened?"

"Oh, uh, it's nothing, your mum was just helping me brush up on my Protego charm."

He just looked at her and then nodded.

"I guess I should get going," she said, quickly making her way to the door.

"Ginny?"

She turned to face him and before he could speak, she just shook her head. "Just... don't, " she said before she turned and left the Manor.

She wanted to turn around and jump into his arms so badly, she wanted to kiss his warm soft lips and stare into those mercury eyes. She was instantly turned on just by looking at him; just to watch his eyes travel her body was enough to make her turn around and have him screw her brains out. As much as she wanted all of that, she needed to stay focused on her new mission...to find the people responsible for all her heartache...and to kill them.

Author notes: Ok, sooooo I really hope I depicted Ginny's decision to be intimate with Harry the right way. I know it might seem like "Wow, Ginny wtf are you doing?" But you have to try and understand how she must be feeling...I felt like I had to have that scene happen for Ginny to be ready to come clean about her feelings for Draco and to be ok with them. Anyway, your thoughts on this chapter? PLEASE DON"T HATE ME!!! PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review