Ginny jolted out of her sleep drenched in sweat and quickly sat up as she tried to steady her breathing.

"Fuck," she whispered out into the dark room.

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of water before taking a seat at the table. Her eyes went to the back door when she saw Harry walk in and then she looked at the clock on the wall.

"You're just now getting in? It's four in the morning," she said, taking a sip of water.

"Uh, yeah...sorry," he said and then took notice of her pale, clammy complexion and sweat-soaked shirt. "Are you ok?" he asked, taking a seat across from her.

She just nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her, knowing she had been struggling with nightmares.

She just shook her head.

They were both quiet for a moment; Ginny took notice of his disheveled appearance. "Why are you getting in so late?"

"Oh, um, just...was hanging out with a friend." he shrugged.

"You mean the same friend that you're NOT seeing and that you're NOT sleeping with?" she asked with a smirk.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah...that one."

"Are you going to tell me who it is?"

"There's nothing to tell, you know, did you ever think that maybe I'm working late?" he asked defensively.

"Oh yeah? On what? Kingsley has forbidden anyone to work on the case and took most of the files away. What exactly are you working on at the Ministry at this time of night? More importantly, what kind of work are you doing that causes the buttons to your shirt not to line up correctly." she teased as she pointed out his poorly aligned shirt.

He just glared at her and undid a few of his buttons and redid it so that they lined up. "I'm going to sleep, are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said with a sigh as she watched him walk into the living room.

She just sat there and looked at the clock again and just gave a loud groan at her lack of sleep lately and buried her face in her arms on the kitchen table.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ginny?"

Ginny snapped her head up suddenly and saw Hermione and Ron standing in front of her. She grabbed her neck after realizing it was stiff and then saw she was still in the kitchen from last night.

"What's wrong? Your bed not as comfortable as the table?" Ron laughed.

She just glared at him and saw Harry walk into the kitchen and glance her way. "Have you been sleeping down here since I got home last night?" he asked, taking a seat and rubbing his eyes.

"I guess I fell asleep," she said with a yawn. "Why are you up already? I thought you were off?"

"Yeah, I have some stuff I have to do with Ron and Hermione," he said as he too yawned from his short night of sleep he squeezed in.

"Maybe if you weren't out until the wee hours of the morning you would have gotten some proper sleep." Ginny teased him.

"Oh, really, Harry? With who, your mystery girl again?" Hermione chimed in.

"I'm going to take a shower," he quickly said, before getting up and heading back upstairs.

"Guess I'll go say hi to mum and dad," Ron said, walking into the living room followed by Hermione.

"Uh, Hermione?" Ginny called out to her.

"Yeah?" she said, walking back over to her.

"Can I talk to you real quick?"

"Of course, what's going on?" she asked, as she took a seat across from her.

Ginny let out a nervous breath, "I've been having such horrible nightmares the past few days. I mean I've had just nightmares in general after getting my memories back, but the ones I've been having lately are just so...vivid, it's like I'm there reliving the entire thing in real life. They get so bad to the point I'm waking up in actual pain, looking to see if I'm hurt or something. Is there something wrong with me?"

Hermione just had a sad look on her face. "Ginny, having vivid nightmares after something so horrid is normal. It's kind of part of the whole post-traumatic stress bit. The pain and stuff you're experiencing almost sound like sleep terrors, which can be pretty awful...sometimes dangerous even. Have you been sleepwalking or anything?"

"Not that I'm aware of," she said, the thought of it sent a shiver down her spine.

"Maybe you need to take some sleeping draught to help. You said you are having them more often so you'll want to be careful, there have been cases where people get violent during their nightmares, especially if they wake up in the middle of them."

"Well, I haven't experienced anything like that."

"Well, you wouldn't, most people don't remember things they've done while sleepwalking or the first initial jolt out of sleep."

"I've only just been jolting out of sleep drenched in sweat and kind of shaky."

Hermione just gave an understanding nod. "I can try and get you some sleeping draught, but it will be a few days."

"I think I could get some from Draco, actually."

"Ok, good."

"Hermione...how long will these nightmares last? Once in a while was something I could deal with, but every day now is really messing with my sleep schedule." she lightly joked.

"I'm not sure, Gin, the easiest answer is to try and get your mind on something else, but it's not that simple. Your case is also a little different because your memories were restored and normally memories that have been extracted are never replaced again...they are normally destroyed. Harry only held onto your memories for investigation purposes." Hermione explained.

Ginny didn't say anything, she was just lost in the entire conversation Hermione and her were having.

"Let's just try the sleeping draught for now, ok?" she said with a reassuring smile.

Ginny just nodded and gave her a small smile, hoping that the potion would help her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After Ginny's conversation with Hermione, she tried to take her advice and focus on something else rather than all the negative. As hard as it was, she still tried and dragged herself to Draco's and gave three short knocks before she automatically entered the Manor. She made her way upstairs as she did so many times before and threw his door open.

"Ginny" he drawled, as he was looking through his dresser drawer for something.

"Draco" she drawled back.

"What's the scoop today? Is it Pansy?" he asked, glancing over at her.

"Don't know yet, although he did come in at like four in the morning all disheveled so he's definitely seeing someone," she said, sitting on the floor beside the dresser drawer he was rummaging through.

"Oh yeah, he's definitely getting laid, if it's Pansy it's probably pretty decent sex too."

"Really, how would you know that?" she asked him, folding her arms.

He just shrugged, "I don't, but she kind of just looks like it would be a pretty wild experience."

She just glared at him for a moment and then thought about it for a second. "You know what, you're probably right." she laughed.

"Anyway, what brings you here this time?"

"I want you to come with me to Pristine Point tonight," she said with a smile.

He snapped his head up at her. "Oh, well that depends, am I going to be bringing your drunk arse here again so you can wake everyone and try to rape me?"

She just laughed. "No, this time I'll make sure you're the drunk one."

He just scoffed.

"Honestly Draco, I just need a break, I need to experience something positive for a little while," she explained, her tone serious.

He looked into her eyes and saw how sad they looked, he wanted to grab her face and kiss her senseless.

"Alright, I'll go," he said.

A giant smile spread across her face. "Splendid," she said and then watched him go back to rummaging through his drawer. "What are you looking for anyway?" she asked as she peeked her head over to see it was just a junk drawer.

"A certain pair of cufflinks I was going to wear to this ridiculous party," he said with a slight sneer at the mention of it.

"You seem like you would have your thousands of cufflinks better organized than this. Just pick out a different set, you have plenty to choose from." she teased.

"I want what I want, now get off my back woman, besides, when a Malfoy gets dressed up...he makes sure he is on point all the way down to the cufflink."

"Alright, alright, let me give you a hand then," she said as she scooted closer and started rummaging through with him.

They had moved on to the next drawer and Ginny grabbed a small box and opened it. "Well, well, look at this thing. The famous Slytherin ring, you should wear this," she said, putting it on her finger and admiring it.

"Eh, keep it," he said with a shrug.

"What? No way, don't you want this for memories?"

"Memories of what? How most Slytherins back then were trained to become Death Eaters?" he said with a snarl.

"No, just the fact that you were in Slytherin, I mean, that's still pretty badass regardless of the whole Death Eater thing. It's a part of who you are...who you were."

He just looked at the ring sitting loosely on her finger.

She slid it off and took his hand and placed it on his finger. "Keep it," she said with a smile, as her eyes traveled from the ring on his hand and up to his silver eyes.

She just gave him a small smile and went back to the drawer in front of them. "Oh, now what is this one? Another ring? How many Slytherin rings do you-" she stopped when she opened the small box and saw it wasn't a house ring at all...it was an engagement ring. "Wow," she whispered.

Draco gently took it from her and looked at it for a minute. "It's gorgeous, isn't it? I like to think I had pretty decent taste when it came to this sort of thing," he said softly.

Ginny was quiet, she had no clue what to even say. "Draco-"

"I think she wore this for almost an hour before she was slaughtered," he said, snapping the box closed.

He held the box out in front of him as he got lost in his thoughts.

Ginny felt a bit awkward at the moment, she wasn't sure what to say, but she also wanted to comfort Draco. She gently took the box back out of his hands and placed it in the drawer beside the box his house ring was in and then her eyes caught another box in the back corner of the drawer. She opened it up and a smirk formed on her face.

"You were right, these are some pretty fancy cufflinks," she said, handing the box to him.

He just gave her a slight grin as he took the box from her. "I think Pristine Point sounds like a great idea."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny made her way down the hall towards Harry's office and stopped outside his door when she heard someone in there with him. It wasn't long before she realized it was Pansy again and she put her ear closer to the door. She couldn't hear a damn thing and gave a soft sigh.

"Why are these damn doors so hard to hear through," she mumbled to herself.

"Probably to stop people from eavesdropping" came a voice from behind her.

She jumped away from the door quickly and turned around to see Will standing there.

"Oh, hey, I was just trying to-"

"To eavesdrop?" he said with a smirk.

"N-no...I was actually trying to...to...to eavesdrop," she mumbled the last part.

"It's Pansy Parkinson in there with him, she comes around a lot these days," he said.

"Hmm, does she now?" she said, looking at the closed door in front of her. "Thanks for the info," she said before giving a quick knock and opening the door.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you had a client in here." she lied.

"That's ok Gin, we are just about finished."

"Weasley, we meet again," Pansy said as she did a quick glance at Ginny.

"So we do, what brings you here today?" she asked, shooting Harry a small smirk.

He just shook his head at her in amusement.

"Well, Harry, of course," Pansy said nonchalantly, taking a seat in front of his desk.

Surprised by her answer, Ginny tried to make out what she meant by that. "I'm sorry...Harry?"

"Yeah, just wanted to see if he wanted to grab some lunch...unless that's why you're here?" she asked.

"Oh, no, actually Harry, I was just seeing if you had plans tonight."

"Actually, yeah, I have something I need to do later."

Pansy just looked at Ginny with a giant smile. "Nah, he means me, he has ME to do later, it's alright Harry, you don't have to be shy, I mean, aren't you fuckin around with Draco?" she asked Ginny, an amused giggle erupting from her mouth.

"Uh-"

"Alright, Pansy, how about I'll just see you later," he said, quickly shoving her out of his office as she continued to laugh.

Harry closed the door and had his back against it and leaned his head back with a long sigh.

"SO YOU ARE SEEING PANSY!" Ginny yelled out in disbelief.

"Ginny, calm down, it's not like that"

"HOLY SHIT, DRACO WAS RIGHT!" she shouted out, more to herself than anything.

"Huh?"

She held her head in her hands, "Pansy, really?" she asked.

"Draco, really?" he shot back.

"Touché," she mumbled. "How did this happen? Is she really normal and not a psycho like everyone thinks?" she asked.

"It was just a fooling around sort of thing and then things just happened."

Ginny bit her lip as she thought about the fuck sessions her and Draco had that eventually turned into this train wreck of an unspoken relationship they somewhat sort of have.

"And yes, she's normal... kind of, well...I'm not sure, she's definitely...different," he said as he got lost in different ways to try and describe what is Pansy Parkinson.

Ginny just smiled at him, "Well, how serious is this thing?"

"We are just having fun right now, honestly, I don't think she's really ready to commit to anything, she still has a lot of emotional stuff to work through."

"We know all about that," she mumbled.

"So what's going on tonight?"

"Pristine Point, I'll ask Ron and Hermione if they want to-"

"How about you don't ask anyone and you and Draco just go together?" Harry suggested.

"Oh...I guess we could," she said nervously as she fidgeted with her hands.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just, I'm trying to take things slow and just have fun, I feel like when I'm alone with Draco I just want to go against everything and snog the bloody git senseless." she sighed.

"Remember, Gin, its Pristine Point...you're not Ginny Weasley there...just Ginny," he said with a smile.

She gave a small smile back and a quick nod as his words sank in.

"Well, I'll see ya I guess," she sighed as she walked towards the door.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah, I have to go do some jaw exercises," she said with a groan.

"Huh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just say, I lost a bet," she said with a smirk before leaving the office.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco's feet hit the ground and once again felt them sink into sand as that beach smell filled his senses.

"Fuck, I forgot how nice this place is," he said.

"Yeah, me too," Ginny said with a smile as she stared out into the ocean.

They were both quiet for a minute as they got lost in their thoughts.

"Well, come on, let's drown our sorrows with some liquor," Ginny joked, leading the way to the bar.

They got closer to the bar and Draco started thinking back to the last time he was here with Ginny. He remembered how wild Ginny was that night and how she was the life of the party, but as willing as she was to let loose tonight he could tell her mind was still on her life in the wizarding world.

"GINNY! HEY GIRL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE, LET ME HOOK YOU UP!" Eddy yelled from down the bar.

"Thanks, Eddy," she said, taking a seat at the bar with Draco beside her.

Eddy came walking over with a tray full of shots and placed it down in front of them. "Draco, you came back, are you still straight?"

Ginny giggled at his question.

"Yes, Eddy...still straight," Draco said with a smirk before taking one of the shots.

Ginny threw one shot back also, but just cradled the empty glass as she looked at the tray full in front of her.

"Hey," Draco said, getting her attention.

She looked at him and he took the empty glass from her and put another full one in her hand. "Remember...you're not Ginny Weasley tonight...just Ginny," he reminded her like she did to him when he first came to Pristine Point.

She just smiled and gave an understanding nod. "Just Ginny," she said, holding up the shot and then threw it back.

"You know, since we are being JUST Ginny and JUST Draco, I can do this," Draco said.

"Do wha-"

He leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss and then pulled back. Ginny was completely caught off guard by the kiss and a huge smile spread across her face. It wasn't their usual passionate fierce kisses, but still enough to make her remember why she loved him so fuckin much.

She just stared at him and he gave her a look that dared her to say something about him kissing her. After she decided that she was perfectly ok with it, she grabbed another shot and started throwing them back with Draco. After emptying the tray of drinks, Ginny took Draco by the hand and pulled him through the crowd and onto the dance floor. Once Ginny started to let the drinks set in and she started dancing she started to feel like her old self again.

Draco couldn't keep his eyes off of her, she was almost gone from his life not too long ago and now here he was dancing with her. One of her arms around his neck and the other one in the air as she danced. Her hair flying all around and gently hitting his face as she turned her head here and there. He really wanted to hear Ginny say that she loved him, when he thought about how much he loved her it physically hurt him to keep his hands to himself...to keep holding back from showing her all the love he had for her. He completely understood why Ginny didn't want to rush into a relationship and he sometimes felt the same way when he thought of Astoria, but it was impossible whenever she was around him.

He had his hand firmly around her waist as she danced close to him and the large crowd was pushing them closer and closer together. He watched her eyes travel his face as a smile stretched across hers and then he felt her other hand entangle itself in his hair as she softly grabbed it. He felt her thumb caress his earlobe as everyone continued to dance around them, but they both seemed to have stopped moving altogether. She leaned in until her lips were inches from his ear.

"Let's get some more drinks," she whispered before pulling away and walking back to the bar.

He felt his body cover in goosebumps as her breath tickled his ear and he bit his fist to keep himself from grabbing her back and dragging her to a secluded area to bang her brains out. He followed her back up to the bar and she already had another tray of drinks waiting for them.

"I see we aren't pacing ourselves tonight," he drawled.

She threw two shots back and then looked at him. "You better catch up," she laughed, shoving two shot glasses in each of his hands.

He quickly drank them and then saw Ginny get up and start to drag him somewhere else.

"Come on; let's go take a walk on the beach."

They walked down to the water where Draco stared out into darkness, nothing but the light of the moon reflecting off of the ocean. He saw Ginny kick her shoes off and watched the short red sundress she had on, blow all around her as the breeze hit them. He took his shoes off also and followed her to the edge of the water where the waves would occasionally hit their feet. They started talking about anything and everything, mostly about their Hogwarts days. They were both feeling the liquor at this point and were using each other to hold the other up. It didn't help any when Eddy made two other trips over to them with more drinks.

"This place really is amazing," Draco said.

"It is, to have somewhere to literally run away to... sometimes I think about staying here forever," Ginny sighed.

Draco just looked at her as she stared out into the water. "Why don't you do some of your famous drunk night swimming," he said, trying to keep her mind from wandering off into the negative again.

She looked at him with a smirk and pulled him along with her in the water until they were chest deep and Draco finally stopped her from going any further.

"I think this is good," he said, holding her arm to keep her near him.

"But my feet are still touching the bottom, I like when I can't feel anything beneath me...makes it more mysterious," she said.

He pulled her closer to him and he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist. "There, now you're not touching the bottom,"

Ginny felt her heart start to race and the feel of him between her legs had her hormones raging. Her eyes locked with his and there was no way now that she could possibly look anywhere else but at those mercury orbs.

She slid her arms around his neck to steady herself and tightened her legs around him and suddenly crashed her lips down on his. He was kissing her so hard he thought he might be hurting her, but from her moans of pleasure, he was wrong. She felt him slide his hand up her thigh where her dress had rolled up and her entire lower body was exposed beneath the water. She felt his hand make its way under the thin, lacy panties she had on and cup her ass firmly to push her closer to him.

She smiled against his lips and looked at him again, "We should go back to the Manor," she whispered out before he had his lips on her again.

He was so lost in the way she made him feel right now that all he could do was nod against his constant kisses against her lips. They barely made it back to their spot where they apparated from before they were in his bedroom at the Manor. They were both soaking wet and didn't waste a second stripping out of their wet clothes and making their way over to the bed as they viciously kissed and groped each other. Draco felt Ginny push him roughly backward onto his bed and ran her hands up both of his thighs before she leaned in closer to him.

"I just thought you would like to know..." she stopped and wrapped one of her hands around his hard cock.

"Know what?" he asked through his heavy breaths.

"Harry IS seeing Pansy, which means..."

He furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about what she meant and just as he remembered their bet he felt her mouth around his dick. He would never have made Ginny do something like that regardless of the bet, he was just messing around, but he also wasn't going to stop her. He felt her tongue glide across the tip of his cock and licked away any pre-cum that begged to explode into her mouth. Every time he didn't think it could feel any more pleasurable than it already did, she would have him fighting harder and harder to put off his release.

Ginny felt Draco's hand tightly wrapped in her hair as she sucked his throbbing cock, every time she took him deeper into her mouth she felt his grip tighten. She couldn't believe how much pleasure she got just from having Draco's dick in her mouth and then to taste his pre-release made her want to cum right then and there.

Draco was watching her suck him off, was it possible for her to look so beautiful doing something so dirty? He saw her eyes lock with his as she took him all the way inside her mouth and he couldn't wait much longer, he had to have her...NOW.

He untangled his hand from her hair and practically threw her onto the bed before getting on top of her. He got on his knees and ripped her legs apart before pulling her hot, wet pussy towards his throbbing erection. Just before he was ready to pound into her he stopped and stared at her for a moment as she lay there looking up at him.

He traced his fingers over the scars on her stomach; each one he touched made his heart ache for the woman beneath him. He leaned down and placed a trail of kisses over them all the way up to the one on her shoulder where he finally came to her soft pink lips. They stared at each other for a moment before Ginny pulled his face gently down to hers and then she gave his bottom lip a light nip that quickly put him back into beast mode.

He used one hand to pin her wrists down above her head before he finally pounded into her. He watched her throw her head back in pleasure as he entered her and he quickly pulled out and re-entered her again, each time harder and faster. He released his grip on her wrists so he could use both hands to wrap around her legs and pull her closer to him. He watched Ginny grab his sheets as she neared her climax and he could feel her throbbing pussy around his dick as he continued to grind harder into her. He slid his hand to the small of her back as she arched it back along with her head as she came all over his now erupting cock. She was so loud when she came that Draco had placed a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Next time, we put a silencing charm up," he whispered to her as he gently took his hand away, causing them both to fall into a fit a laughter.

"Sorry," she mumbled, as she adjusted herself beside him on his bed and laid her head on his chest.

They both lay there in his bed as their breathing returned to normal and everything was quiet.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it ok if I sleep in your bed tonight or do you want me to sleep on the couch?"

They both laughed.

"The couch," Draco joked, causing Ginny to poke him in the ribs, "Alright, alright, you can sleep in my bed." he laughed, pulling her closer to him.

He just held her in his arms and played with a piece of her hair as he watched her start to doze off on his chest. Everything seemed so perfect right now and it was moments like this that scared him, mostly because he was afraid that they would be taken from him eventually just like before.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All she could do was scream, she screamed until her throat was raw and there was no more air left in her lungs. She felt every stab pierce her body and be plunged deep inside her as the taste of blood pooled in her mouth. There was nothing but a black haze closing in on her as her screams continued to fill her ears and then a high pitched ringing soon took its place.

Ginny's eyes snapped open and she shot up in bed and quickly threw the blankets off of herself. She was short of breath and her body was trembling from head to toe, she could barely brush her sweaty hair out of her face. She looked beside her to see Draco fast asleep and she then remembered it was a nightmare. As she thought back to the horrid dream she started to panic as she remembered how real everything felt. She went to run to the bathroom, but as soon as she went to step out of the bed she collapsed to the floor.

For some reason, her legs couldn't hold her up and she felt that stabbing pain throughout her body, causing her to wipe her hand over her scars and check to see if she was bleeding. She quickly placed a hand over her mouth to try and quiet her panicked breaths so she wouldn't wake Draco up.

"F-Fuck," she whispered out.

She dragged herself over to the couch and pulled herself up onto shaky legs. She could barely make it to the bathroom as her body shook uncontrollably, but she eventually managed. She quietly closed the door and then turned the water on to cup some into her mouth. Even though she wasn't actually screaming outside of her dream, her throat was still hoarse as if she was. She tried to cup the water in her hand, but she was shaking so much she couldn't keep any in her hand. Instead, she brought her mouth to the faucet and then wet her face and then she just took a step back and looked at herself in the mirror. She held her hands out in front of her to try and keep them steady but her nerves were all over the place. She finally lost the battle of trying to steady her trembling body and felt the bile rush to her mouth and she threw herself over the toilet and threw up.

She rinsed her mouth and grabbed one of the many bathrobes Draco had hung up in the bathroom and wrapped it around her naked body. She took a seat beside the toilet as her stomach still felt uneasy and laid her face on the cold marble floor. The cool feeling against her sweaty, pale face was almost calming and she felt her trembling body start to relax. She felt her eyes start to droop and she soon fell into an uneasy sleep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ginny...Gin...wake up"

She opened her eyes to see Draco squatting down beside her, god he was fuckin gorgeous to wake up to. She suddenly realized she was still on the bathroom floor and quickly sat up.

"Damn, you look like shit, looks like the alcohol got to you last night," he said with a smirk.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess so," she lied, deciding to leave out her debilitating nightmares she suddenly started having.

Everything was just about back to normal in her life and everything with Draco was going great so far. She didn't want to have him worrying over something so silly, that's why she spoke to Hermione about it.

Draco held his hand out and pulled her up from the floor. "Are you sticking around for breakfast?" he asked her.

"I think I'm just going to head home and grab a shower and maybe a long nap...which reminds me. Draco, do you have any sleeping draught I can get from you?" she asked.

He opened his medicine cabinet, "Uh, yeah, but I only got this one," he said, handing her the vial. "Is everything ok?" he asked at her request for sleeping draught.

She quickly nodded, "Yeah, I just...it's for Harry, he's having trouble sleeping so I told him I'd see if you had any. You do have a medicine cabinet full of every other damn potion so you were my go-to guy." she joked.

"My mother is pretty gifted in the potions department also so I'm sure she could whip a few more of these up if he needs."

She just nodded, "Thanks," she said as she walked back into his room and grabbed her dress and threw it over her head and pulled it on. "So, this party...it's coming up soon. How are your parents dealing with having to take the wards down?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

He shrugged, "Well, they have less than two weeks to be ok with it, my mother is freaking out more than anything. I've tried to tell her it's just for a few hours, but a lot can happen in just a few hours."

She looked at his face as he said this, he seemed a bit concerned himself.

"Last night was fun," she said suddenly, trying to get his mind off of the party.

He looked at her with a smirk and then nodded in agreement.

She started walking towards the door.

"Hey, Ginny, if you want...I'll still practice dueling with you even though you lost that bet."

She smiled at his offer, "Alright," she responded, her mind was begging him to kiss her goodbye, but he didn't.

She gave him one last smile before turning to leave and she thought about how she could kiss him herself without it defining a relationship between them. It's not like one more kiss was going to mean she wanted to go steady with him. As she turned back towards him, he was already in front of her with his lips on hers.

She smiled against his lips and looked into his eyes, "I'll see ya," she said as she finally managed to turn and walk away.

"Yeah... see ya,"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny had been smiling most of the day since she got back from Draco's and all she could think about was last night with him. She was so lost in her thoughts that she still had the brush halfway through her hair and was daydreaming.

"Hey, Gin," came George's voice from the doorway.

She jumped at the sound of her name and tossed her brush at him. "You scared the shit out of me," she snapped.

"Well, you were staring off into space, who were you thinking about?" he asked with a smirk. "Chamberlain? Oh, William, you're just so charming," he teased.

"YUCK! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" she shouted.

"I'm not even in your room, I'm in the hallway," he laughed.

She got up and slammed the door in his face as she heard his laughs on the other side.

"Stupid git," she mumbled to herself before she grabbed the brush off the floor.

She went to go put her hair up when she heard a tapping at her window and saw an owl. She didn't recognize the owl as she took the letter it was holding out of its mouth. It seemed pretty friendly as it let her pet it after she took the letter. She opened it to see a short note.

Miss Weasley,

Let's see how good you are at following directions...

Do NOT tell a soul about this letter.

She scoffed at the letter before throwing it on her vanity table and continued to brush her hair. She remembered how many letters she saw Draco had gotten over the years from many different people. Most of them were death threats and just letters to scare him and to mess with his mind.

She finally pulled her hair into a ponytail as Harry gave a quick knock and poked his head in. "Hey, Gin, dinner is just about ready."

"Oh ok, I'll be right down...oh, look at what I just got," she said in amusement as she handed him the letter.

He read it real quick and examined it for a few moments. "Interesting,"

"Yeah, so mysterious," she joked. "I'm not going to be fooled again like the last letter I got. I'm just going to ignore it," she said.

"Alright, well just let me know if any more come, I'm going to take this one to the Ministry and see if I can somehow track where it came from," he said, giving her a small smile before leaving the room.

After giving herself one last glance over in the mirror, she went to get up to make her way downstairs when she heard tapping at her window again. She looked to see the same black Raven that had delivered the first letter she had gotten that threatened George's life. She couldn't help but grow annoyed and walked over and snatched the letter out of its mouth.

"Now what," she mumbled as she unfolded the letter.

Miss Weasley,

I told you not to tell a soul about the letter...you failed, now you must face the consequences.

Every time you refuse to follow directions YOU will be punished.

Ginny suddenly felt a lump form in her throat; how did this person know she told Harry about the letter so quickly? She felt completely uneasy suddenly and she couldn't help but think if she should even believe a word of it. What kind of consequence would she be facing? Was she over thinking the letter and should she show this other one to Harry? She quickly ran over to the window and looked all around outside to see if she could spot anyone. After a few more scans around the perimeter of the wards around the Burrow, she still found nobody in sight. She wasn't too worried about this letter in the end, the only places she ever went was to the Ministry and to the Manor. The chances of anything happening on the way to the Ministry were greater than apparating right outside of the Manor's wards, so she decided she would just keep clear of the Ministry for a few days.

"It's fine, everything is fine, fuck this letter and fuck these people," she said to herself as she looked in the mirror. "They just want to mess with your head."

She gave one last look at herself and then turned to make her way downstairs. She wasn't as scared as she was after she was attacked that day in Harry's apartment. After getting her memories back and still grieving from everything her and Harry lost, now...she was just fuckin pissed.

Author notes: Ok, so what do we think? Some Drinny scenes in there for you all =D Guys, please don't hate me for saying this, but for some reason when I think of Pansy's personality she reminds me of Harley Quinn, LOL! Is it just me?

PLEASE REVIEW! I need them!

Leave a Review