"ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE?" Harry yelled.

"No, I'm not and I'm going to find a way to do it, whether you help me or not," Ginny snapped, getting up from the table and making her way out of the kitchen.

Harry quickly got up and followed her. "Ginny, you can't just go breaking into Azkaban; do you know how secure that place is?"

"Not as much as you do," she shot at him.

"Ginny, I can't just go breaking criminals out of Azkaban."

"So Draco's a criminal now?" she asked angrily.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, but this is my job on the line, my career...I can't break someone out of there. Please just give me some more time to try and figure out a way around this." he pleaded with her.

She just stared at him for a moment before she gave a small nod and then headed upstairs. She would never want Harry to get in trouble for something she did, but she wasn't letting any more time pass. She appreciated everything Harry was doing to try and get Draco out of there, but she was tired of waiting. If these people are behind framing Draco then she knew time was something they definitely didn't have. She knew there was no easy way out of this and then if Will really was involved in with this group of people she knew they were in a lot more trouble than they could ever imagine.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harry knocked on the large set of doors and waited for someone to answer. His mind was on Ginny and how she wanted to break into Azkaban. He had been searching all day for some of the evidence he and Will had originally altered to cover everything up and it was all gone.

"Mr. Potter, please come in, you hardly have to even knock anymore," the woman said with a welcoming smile.

"Thank you, Mrs. Zabini, is everyone here?" he asked, making his way towards the dining room.

"Just about," she answered.

He followed her into a room full of people who were all deep in conversation about the latest events with Draco and Ginny.

"Mr. Potter, why exactly did you request our presence and why on earth are all these people gathered at the Zabini's?" Lucius asked, his tone filled with a bit of annoyance.

"I'll explain everything in a moment. EVERYONE!" Harry called out to the room, making everyone turn their attention to him. "I asked Lucius and Narcissa to come to one of our Order meetings because I think they should join-"

"Order? I didn't think the Order was still around?" Narcissa asked in surprise.

"Well, after Voldemort was gone there was no need for it, however, when I realized this group of people was a bigger threat than I thought, I decided it was needed again. After what happened with Astoria and Blaise I knew there were a lot more people involved. Then after everything with Ginny happened..." he trailed off as a lump seemed to form in his throat.

"After that, Harry started recruiting whoever would be willing to join," Hermione finished for him. "We got everyone and anyone who was willing to stand with us and fight when it finally came down to it, but we hadn't had much to go on until the last few months."

"Now, according to Ginny, there are hundreds of people following whoever is behind all of this. Although we don't have that many, we do have some great witches and wizards who are ten times more experienced with magic compared to one of their people." Harry continued.

"Why haven't you told us about this sooner? I've been coming to the Zabini's for years and I've never heard anything." Narcissa asked.

"Because Mr. and Mrs. Zabini only recently agreed to join the Order and let us use their home for meetings. We were having meetings at Neville's but he was nearly killed there one night when these people burned his house to the ground," he explained as he glanced over to Neville, who had a pained look on his face at the memory.

"Why wouldn't you tell Draco or Ginny about this?" Narcissa asked.

"Because you know I couldn't risk anything with the Order getting out to these people. They are finding out everything somehow."

"So why are we here, mate? Surely, you didn't call us all here just to welcome newcomers?" Ron asked.

Harry looked at Narcissa to see if she was satisfied with the information he gave her so far about the Order and she gave him a small nod to go on.

"Ginny came to me this morning and is attempting to break into Azkaban," he said.

The entire room erupted into conversation.

"She's bloody crazy," Pansy said.

"There's no way she's going to be able to get in there," Seamus Finnigan chimed in from across the room.

"I think Ginny is a lot more resourceful than you are all giving her credit for," said Luna.

"Mr. Potter, surely I don't have to stress the danger of Miss Weasley attempting this?" said McGonagall.

"I know Professor, I warned her this morning and asked her to hold off until I figured something out, but I know Ginny and I know she is going to try it anyway," he said with a heavy sigh.

"Well, what about this Chamberlain guy? Do we know if he's a part of this group? He sure the hell seems to be, especially after framing Draco for murdering Pines." Ron said angrily.

"I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of him being so, but regardless, right now our focus is Ginny and trying to get Draco out of Azkaban," Harry said. "Are Bill and Charlie still watching Pines' brother's place?"

"Yeah, last they said was that there were about five men that entered the house last night around ten and only two of them left at the crack of dawn this morning. Three out of the five guys we are familiar with already from our many encounters with them during a few attacks. Two of which were in Hogsmeade that day that Ginny and Draco were attacked." Hermione read out to the room from the notepad she had.

Harry nodded at the information.

"Also, they may be entering from the front of the house, but I don't think they are all leaving from the same entrance. I think it's so they aren't tracked so easily. There was the use of Floo powder and apparition in that area as well as the use of a Portkey according to the information Arthur found out." Hermione continued.

Harry just shook his head, he was so grateful that he had so many people involved in trying to stop these people, but the information they kept getting wasn't helping them get any closer to catching these people.

"One other thing," Hermione went on.

Harry looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"That guy, Peter Flixsly? That you and Arthur had been searching for, he was found dead last night in Diagon Alley...stabbed to death."

Harry exchanged a quick look with Lucius and then turned back to Hermione. "That's crazy, all this time he's been off the radar and he finally turns up dead? And in Diagon Alley?"

"Mr. Potter, it seems to be that perhaps these people might be sending a message? You spent how long looking for this man and then he turns up suddenly out in the open... murdered? I think they want you to be aware of just how many connections they actually have." Lucius suggested.

"I think Mr. Malfoy is right, Harry, why else would they just drop his body off there out of the blue? Something isn't adding up." Hermione said.

Harry was quiet for a few moments and then his mind went back to Ginny. "Alright, does everyone have their coins?"

They all nodded and Hermione pulled out two more that were the same one Harry had, and as the one he gave Draco and made Ginny a necklace of. She got up and handed one to Lucius and Narcissa.

"Those are how we have been communicating and how we know if one of us is in trouble and needs help. I gave one to Draco and Ginny as well and now that you both are a part of the Order you should have them." Harry explained.

Narcissa and Lucius exchanged a look before they accepted the coins and gave a small nod.

Everyone had soon got lost in conversation after the meeting that had ended and soon started leaving. Narcissa excused herself from a conversation she and Lucius were having with the Zabini'a and made her way over to Harry.

"Mr. Potter, may I have a word?" she asked.

"Of course," he said, leading the way out of the room. "What's going on?"

She was quiet for a moment as she fidgeted with her hands for a bit before finding her words. "I would just like to say thank you for everything you've done for my son and for us-"

"Mrs. Malfoy, there's no need for that, the Order wants-"

"I'm not talking about the Order, Mr. Potter. Yes, I am extremely grateful for the support the Order is showing us and Draco, but...it's you specifically that I want to thank for helping Draco when nobody else would," she said, as she started to get choked up.

Harry was quiet and a bit taken aback by her appreciation.

"I can't even begin to imagine what all of this has been like for you and Ginny. The fact that you are still trying to help my son means a great deal to Lucius and I. I know a lot of this is for Ginny, but I just really have no words to express my gratitude to you, so thank you."

He just gave her a small smile and he thought he should explain to her that he would have gone to the same lengths as forming an Order even if it was JUST for Draco. He knew she thought many of these people were there just for Ginny, but what happened to Draco that night was something he would never forget. He remembered every detail of that night and how broken Draco was...it was unbearable to witness.

He looked at her and had a feeling that she really did know just how much of this was for both Draco and Ginny and all the victims of these people.

He decided not to elaborate any further. "You're welcome, Narcissa." he simply said with another smile.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny felt her butt starting to go numb from sitting for the past two hours. She had made it a point to sneak into the bathroom of the Ministry and wait until it closed. Her plan was to break into Kingsley's office tonight to see if there was some sort of file on Will or his brother and she also wanted to see everything what was in Pines' file too. She knew the risk of getting caught, but she would do anything to try and get Draco out of Azkaban. Harry asked her to not do anything crazy like breaking in there so she was holding off, but he didn't say anything about not breaking into the Minister of Magics's office.

She thought to hide in the girl's bathroom from when she woke up in there from one of her many blackouts, so she knew they didn't do a good sweep of the bathrooms before everyone left. She finally peeked her head out of the bathroom when she saw the night sky outside and listened for any lingering workers.

After feeling confident that the Ministry was empty, she made her way towards Kingsley's office and anticipated a locked door. She was completely surprised when the door was unlocked and she was able to walk right inside. She looked around the office and found a large file cabinet behind the desk and quickly made her way over to it.

Once again, she anticipated a locked drawer and some highly secure charms around these files but furrowed her brows when she realized it was opened and there was not a single charm keeping her from them.

"That's...odd, why wouldn't the Minister of Magic lock these up?" she asked out loud.

"Perhaps it's because I'm still working in here," came a voice from behind her.

Ginny froze as she heard the voice and slowly stood up and turned around. "Sir, I-"

"I think I have a pretty good understanding of what was going here, Miss Weasley," said Kingsley as he gave her an angry, disappointed look. "You realize I could have you sent to Azkaban for this? And not to mention I bloody well should since I've already warned you about stealing Ministry files." he lectured her.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I just want to try and help Draco, do you really, honestly believe he killed Pines?" she asked, looking at him with pleading eyes to reconsider the evidence.

"That is not open for discussion at this time, Miss Weasley, I am further investigating it. I will say though...I think this newly found evidence is quite suspicious."

Ginny couldn't help but perk up at hearing his thoughts on the case. It sounded like Draco still had some hope as long as Kingsley didn't act blind to what was really going on. The fact that Kingsley himself thought of the evidence as suspicious was a great start to trying to get Draco out of Azkaban.

"Is everything ok in here, Minister?" asked Will as he walked into Kingsley's office. "Ah, Miss Weasley, what are you doing here? And so late?" he asked.

She wanted to deck him in the face again as he looked at her with a smug smile. "How's your nose?" she asked.

He just gave a small chuckle. "It's...all better now," he said, staring at her, his presence was calm as he spoke.

"Mr. Chamberlain, everything is alright, I was just going over some stuff with Ginny in regards to Draco's case."

"I see," Will said.

Ginny suddenly felt her entire body tense up when she watched Will pull a knife out and plunge in right into Kingsley's chest. She couldn't tell if what she was seeing was actually happening because it was that shocking. She felt her throat completely lock up and her body was frozen in place as she watched him bring the knife back up and swipe it clean across Kingsley's throat. She felt the warm splatter of blood hit her face as she seemed to have let out a loud gasp as her body shook with complete and utter shock.

She watched Kingsley drop to the floor in front of her as she brought a hand up over her mouth in an attempt to hide the scream that never came. All she could do was stare at Will with wide eyes and as soon as he locked eyes with her she felt the fear kick in.

"I'll tell you what... I'll give you a chance to run," he said with a sadistic smile.

She wanted to run, but she was unsure if her legs could hold her up at this point. She just started slowly making her way closer to the door as she continued to stare at the entire scene in disbelief. Will went to take a step closer to her and she suddenly found her speed and ran out of the room and started barreling down the hall and into the elevator. She just watched Will walking casually down the hall towards her as she begged the elevator doors to close. Her hand quickly found her wand and she forced the doors closed and felt her body slam to the back of it once it took off to one of the lower levels. She impatiently banged on the doors to open so she could take off running and as soon as she did, she slammed right into someone and let out a loud scream.

She felt the person grab her by the arms and slam her up against the wall and as quick as she could manage she brought her wand up and threw the first spell she could think of at the person. She looked around to see they were gone and she took off running down the hall towards the exit. She felt a spell fly past her head and hit the wall ahead of her, making it blow to pieces. She stopped running when she felt pieces of debris fly at her and she quickly covered her head and face and took cover in a side office.

Before she could make it out of the office, she heard footsteps right outside the door and she quickly ran and hid under the desk. She was trembling from head to toe and firmly had her hand over her mouth and nose to quiet her breathing. She struggled against her sobbing form as she tried to comprehend what just happened. She suddenly heard him enter the room and he just started laughing.

"You know, I thought you would be more...hmm, I don't know, angry? And not as scared," he said, leaning against the door frame looking at the desk that he knew she was behind.

"You killed Kingsley, you psychotic bastard," she spat as she crawled out from under the desk and glared at him.

"Yeah, well, he was just getting in the way," he said looking at her. "You probably have a lot of questions, here," he said, throwing a file down on the desk in front of her.

She hesitantly looked down at the name on the file that read "Thomas Chamberlain". "Thomas was your brother?" she asked as she remembered the story Will told her about him.

She honestly didn't think the story was even true about his brother being killed, she thought it was just some sob story. She picked it up and opened it and scanned a few statements that were in there. Everything suddenly made sense when she read the part about him being killed in some crossfire.

"Draco told me he accidentally killed someone during crossfire...it was Thomas? Your brother?" she said more to herself than him.

"Draco was just causally next on my list anyway on taking down Ex-Death Eaters, but when he killed Thomas that's when I made it personal and gave him my undivided attention," he explained as anger filled his voice.

"It was an accident, an accident that YOU caused since he was just protecting himself from you and your damn cult."

"I don't care what it was, he killed him...plain and simple that's what it is."

"And you fed me that bullshit about you becoming an Auror to stop these people...you ARE these people, you're a part of this entire thing," she said as she started to grow angry.

"I'm actually a very big part of these people since I am the one leading them," he said with that damn charming smile he plastered on his face.

Ginny suddenly remembered the necklace she had and quickly reached down to grab it when Will suddenly threw a binding charm at her, causing her to fall to her knees.

"No, no, no...we can't have that now. I haven't decided if I'm going to kill you yet. To be honest, I thought you were already dead all this time...then when you turned up in Hogsmeade with Draco no less..."

Ginny struggled against the curse to try and free herself, even if she could try and break the necklace Harry said that help would still come.

"Ginny?" he said her name softly as he squatted down in front of her.

She stopped struggling suddenly when she felt him release the charm. He brought his hand up to her face and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as he stared at her.

"I just wanted you to know..." he started talking to her as he pulled out his knife again. "...that it was me personally, who killed your child that night, then gutted you up and left you for dead," he said with an amused chuckle.

The amount of anger Ginny felt towards the man in front of her was enough to make her take that knife in his hand and plunge it into his throat. She was mortified by the fact that all these months she was working with this man, that she went on a date with him and kissed him and even made out with him when the whole time he killed her daughter. He was the one responsible for everything she went through, what Harry went through...and Draco.

"Now my brother, he gets credit for killing Astoria and Blaise, he is usually the one doing the dirty work." Will went on. "That day when you and I discussed the wards around Malfoy Manor, I used Legilimency on you when you started thinking about that disabling charm Narcissa showed you to get those files. That was exactly what I needed to make those wards come down just enough to get in there. I've been using Legilimency on your for a while now, although you do block out more than you think, but you never failed to let me enter your mind at all the right moments, so bravo, Miss Weasley."

She suddenly lunged at him and swung her fist, but he caught it and pushed her roughly backward. She pulled her wand out but was disarmed before she could say a word. She barely noticed him swing his knife at her and felt it slice her side as she tried to get out of the way. She winced at the pain and then quickly moved her head back as he swiped it at her again, this time it missed her throat by a few inches but caught the necklace she had on and cut it off.

"Well, well, I guess we'll have company soon, let's see if they can get to you before I do," he said as he picked up her disarmed wand. "I normally play fair, but now I'm just highly annoyed," he said as he snapped her wand in two pieces and threw it aside.

Ginny felt her breath catch in her throat at the sound of the snapping wood as one of her biggest fears just happened before her eyes. She was always afraid to be left defenseless, and without her wand she was useless. To make matters worse, she was cornered in this room with no way out but the door behind Will.

"Your move, Miss Weasley," he said, waiting for her to decide how she was going to get past him.

She desperately tried to think of something...anything that would get her to that door. She just started to shake her head in defeat and backed up against the wall and slid to the ground. She winced in pain as she felt her side where she was cut and looked at the blood covering her hand.

Will walked over and squatted down in front of her again, he used the blade of his knife to lift her chin up to look at him. "Giving up? Now that's not very thrilling,"

She glared at him with such rage, "Then, by all means, let me step it up for you then," she said through clenched teeth as she pulled out her real wand and shot a Reducto spell at him, making him fly across the room.

She quickly got up and ran out to the hall and took off running as fast as she could. She didn't think replicating her wand again would work on Will, but she was wrong and was so thankful for Narcissa showing her the spell. She saw the exit door ahead and went running towards it and stopped suddenly when she saw one of those guys with a black mask on. She knew if help was coming for her, nobody would be able to apparate inside the Ministry so she had to get outside somehow.

She saw a big window down another hall and ran full speed at it, throwing a Bombarda spell ahead of her to break the glass. After realizing it didn't break all the way she threw another one at it and saw it wasn't having as big of an effect on the glass. She assumed it was probably an extra security measure and threw out one more Bombarda spell just as she was jumping through it.

She felt her body hit the glass hard and then before she knew it, she was face down in the middle of the street. Her entire body was throbbing as she slowly pushed herself up on shaky arms into a kneeling position. She looked at the window that she had just jumped through and seen Will was already there with an amused grin on his face. She barely had time to react to the spell he threw at her and she quickly ducked into a ball as she braced for the impact.

She was surprised when she didn't feel anything but her hair suddenly whip wildly around her face. She peeked her head up to see Harry standing above her with a Protego charm up. She struggled to get up on her hands and knees and stopped when she realized she was more emotional than she thought.

"He killed her," she choked out to Harry.

He turned to look at her.

"Our daughter...it was him...HE KILLED HER!" she screamed out as she saw Will standing outside of the window she just jumped through. He had an amused and satisfied smirk stretched across his face.

Harry turned back to him; rage filling him as he gripped his wand so tightly he swore he heard it snapping from his grasp. He suddenly threw his Protego charm back towards Will, who dodged it will little effort and before Ginny could get to her feet, she was knocked down again by some sort of explosion a few feet away from them. All she heard was ringing in her ears as she attempted to get up again. She looked around and saw a car on the street on fire and then her attention turned to Harry and Will dueling. She had seen Harry duel and fight a few times, but watching him now was different than all the others. He was fighting on pure adrenaline, Will barely had time to dodge any more of the spells that came his way. She even saw him get hit with one of them and turn quite angry. She held her head down as the duel intensified and debris went flying all about.

She finally got up on shaky legs and saw there were more of Will's followers there and she gripped her wand tightly as they made their way towards her. She blocked the first two curses that came at her, but soon there were spells coming from all over the place. She went to lift her wand when she heard the Cruciatus curse leave someone's mouth and she let out a loud scream that pierced the night.

Harry's head snapped over to where Ginny was and then he looked back at Will.

"Well, go on, Harry, save your girl," Will said, gesturing for him to go ahead. "Besides, I have to get a few things in order before our final showdown, that is if you can make it past my men," he said with an evil grin before he apparated out of sight.

Harry went to run over to Ginny when another ten men or so appeared before him, forcing him to take cover behind another car on the street.

Ginny felt the curse lift and she fought so hard to scramble behind something to take cover. She felt so pathetic right now, she knew she was stronger than this and she wanted justice for her daughter so badly. She didn't even notice the man behind her, who grabbed her by the hair and had a knife to her throat. She barely had time to react before the man was hit with a spell from someone else. She turned to see Ron standing a few feet away with Hermione beside him, who quickly ran to her side and helped her take cover behind a small nearby wall.

"Are you ok, Ginny?" She asked her.

Ginny just looked at her with a blank expression before she turned back towards the street and threw a curse at the guy getting ready to run up to them. "There are more of them coming," she said, ignoring Hermione's question.

Hermione just nodded and then followed Ginny back out into the open to help Harry and Ron. Everything was complete chaos at this point, Ginny saw more help arrive, some of which were people she was surprised to see fighting beside her. She felt someone try to grab her from behind again and she elbowed them as hard as she could in the face and was pleased to hear them growl out in pain. She turned around as she whipped her wand at them and sent them flying back against the building across the street.

Another man suddenly disarmed her and she watched her wand roll under one of the many cars lining the street and her heart sank. She quickly made a run over to it and went to crawl underneath, but came face to face with the man who disarmed her before she could attempt to reach it.

"Looks like you're defenseless," he laughed.

Suddenly the man was also disarmed by someone else causing him to turn around.

"Looks like you are too," said Pansy with a smug smile.

The man lunged at her and she quickly ducked down and swiped her leg, making the man fall to the ground. She then jumped on top of him and punched him hard in the face, making him fall unconscious. Another man grabbed her from behind and she quickly reached across for his arm and flipped him onto his back before she twisted his arm back enough until she heard a snap. The man yelled out in pain and she did a quick stomp to his face, making him fall silent.

"That was bloody brilliant," Ginny said, as she watched the way Pansy held her own.

She just shrugged with a smirk, "Maybe I'll show you a thing or two, Weasley."

"Well, well, Miss Parkinson, it has been a WHILE," yelled a voice from behind Ginny and Pansy.

Ginny saw it was Will's brother Joe and he had that sadistic smile on his face like he always had whenever Ginny had seen him. She noticed Pansy's confident and hard expression turn to one of disgust, anger and a bit of fear. She didn't say anything to his comment.

"Aw, come on now, don't tell me you forgot about our special night?" he said with a wide grin as he walked closer to them. "How many of us got a turn with you? I lost count after a while with all that screaming and struggling you were doing." he laughed.

Ginny put her hand over her mouth to suppress the shocked gasp that erupted from her as she snapped her head over to Pansy.

"Don't act so shocked, Ginny, surely you remember our special one on one session? No? Hmm, it must have been one of those OTHER memories that Harry kept from you."

"W-wh-what?" She asked, her legs buckling from underneath her.

"Oh, no worries, your precious Potter got to you before anything could happen, but dear Pansy here...she wasn't as lucky. Isn't that right, sweetheart?" he said with a wide smile.

Pansy's eyes welled with tears, but her expression was filled with rage as she whipped her wand so fast and hit Joe with a curse. He was barely affected by it as he chuckled at how much anger she had for him.

Ginny took her chance to crawl under the car and grab her wand. Just as she grabbed it, she felt someone grab her by the ankle and pulled her roughly out from underneath, causing her back to scrape against the cobblestone ground. She let out a growl of pain before she was being pinned down by one of the men. He had her wrists tightly held down as she fought to hold onto her wand.

She managed to turn her wrist enough to point it at him. "Stupefy," she quickly said as he flew back off of her.

Once again, she found herself struggling to get up and her eyes snapped over to Pansy when she saw Joe shoot out a spell at her that slammed her into the windshield of a car. Ginny quickly started shooting curses at him, but none of them were doing any damage. She soon realized he had a full body Protego charm on and nothing she threw at him was working. She saw him pull his knife out as he stood over Pansy and without giving it a second thought, she ran full speed right at him and fell to the ground with him.

She saw him swing the knife at her and she quickly rolled out of the way. She scrambled to get up and he quickly grabbed her and slammed her face first into the wall of a nearby building. He was quick, she barely had time to think about her next move when he already had his hands on her again.

"Now, now Ginny, we've barely spent any time together. I do rather enjoy your company...but I'm sure I'll enjoy gutting you even more," he said as he sliced through the air.

She tried to get out of the way, but he ended up slicing the side of her face and she let out a loud gasp of pain. She brought her hand up to her cheek and saw the blood all over it. He just wore this victorious smile as he watched her bleed. She swung the back of her fist so hard at him and was surprised when she felt it collide with his face and he stumbled backward a bit.

She watched him bring his thumb up to his mouth and wipe a few drops of blood from it before he looked at her. "Well, I didn't expect that from you, but that's ok...I rather like a challenge," he said with a smirk.

Her eyes quickly went to Harry, who was desperately trying to get to her but kept getting dragged into another duel with one of the men. Her eyes snapped back to Joe who went to reach forward to grab her and she swung her hand once more at him. This time he caught her wrist and twisted her around so rough that she felt her shoulder pop and let out a loud painful scream. He pulled her to him so that her back was to him and he leaned in toward her ear.

"One of the things I love the most about using something much more physical to kill a person..." he said, taking his knife and bringing it up to her neck. "...is being able to feel that warm blood spill from their body," he said with amusement as he started to press the point into her neck making her whimper out in pain.

She felt him reach up to her side where Will had cut her earlier and he grabbed her waist making her scream out in pain. He just laughed at her screams and turned her to face him then took his bloody hand with her blood on it and wiped it all down her face. He rubbed his thumb roughly over her lips making Ginny taste her own blood.

"Don't worry, the next time I have you all to myself...your precious Potter won't interrupt us," he said, sliding his hand down between her breasts.

He was suddenly blasted backward by a spell that hit him and Ginny turned to see it was Narcissa and Lucius. Joe jumped to his feet and just shook his head at the sight of them.

"Oh, I suppose it's time to go. I've been given very specific orders not to kill you, Mrs. Malfoy...my brother has something rather special planned for you," he said with a menacing smile.

"I look forward to it," she drawled with a sneer as she threw one last curse his way that hit him and went through his full body Protego charm.

He got up again with a rather angry look and just nodded at her. "Alright...you all have no idea...just no fuckin idea." he spat before he signaled to the other men to back down.

As soon as Harry had a chance he had Ginny in his arms and he was looking her over head to toe. "Are you ok?"

She just stared at him as a single tear slid down her face. "Please take me home," she choked out.

Before Ginny knew it, Harry grabbed her to him and apparated back to the Burrow.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"This is going to hurt," Narcissa said softly.

Ginny just nodded and turned away from and looked at Harry sitting on the other side of her. His face was filled with sadness and also some anger as he looked at her dislocated shoulder. Narcissa waved her wand and Ginny grabbed Harry's arm as she let out a muffled cry against his chest as he scooted closer to comfort her.

"Sorry, Ginny, here...drink this," she said, handing her a pain relief potion.

She drank it and then Narcissa started to look at the wound on her side. She glanced over at Harry when they both noticed Ginny hadn't said a word since they got back.

"Harry, why don't you take over for a moment...I'll be back in a few," she said, getting up and joining the others in the kitchen.

He lifted her shirt over her shoulder and took in her many cuts and bruises.

"Pansy was raped by these guys...by Joe," Ginny suddenly said in a small voice as she stared down at the cuts on her hands.

He let out a soft sigh, "Yeah," he said, as he gently grabbed the washrag off the side table and started wiping up the blood from her cut.

"And they he tried to...with me?" she asked as she turned to look at him with tears in her eyes.

"Yes," he said quietly. "Gin, I-"

"It's ok...I don't think...I don't want to remember something like that. Thank you for saving me from something so awful." she said softly.

He looked at her with sad eyes and nodded. "I only destroyed those memories because..." he trailed off.

"I understand," she said, looking at him. "He killed Kingsley...right in front of me...it was horrible," she whispered.

He didn't know what to say, he just finished healing her cut and then gently helped her pull her shirt down. He sat down in front of her and gently grabbed her face with one hand and brushed her hair behind her ear. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead before he sat back on the couch and let her lay her head in his lap.

"I'll tell you all about the Order in the morning, tonight you need to rest because we have to start working on our plan," he said.

She looked up at him. "What plan?"

"I'm going to help you break Draco out of Azkaban...we all are."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to handle this place, the constant yelling and cries from other prisoners were unbearable. He just kept thinking of Ginny to try and get him through each hour.

"Mr. Malfoy," came a voice from outside of the cell. "I have some good news."

Draco jumped to his feet and walked over to the cell door. "Chamberlain? What news would that be? Did you finally figure out I didn't kill anyone?" he asked.

"Yes, indeed I did," he said with a smirk.

Draco perked up at the news. "Well, that's great, now get me out of here," he said impatiently.

"Now why would I do that?" he asked, looking at Draco through the bars.

"What? Stop fuckin around and let me out of here," he said with a sneer.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen...Mr. Malfoy. Now you remember my brother, I'm sure?" he asked as Joes walked up to the cell and looked at Draco with the biggest smirk.

Draco knew he would always remember the face of the man who killed Astoria and right now he was standing on the other side of the cell door.

"YOU! YOU SON OF A-" he was cut off by a wave of pain shooting through his body, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Y-You...it was you all this time?" he said through his painful panting.

"That boy you killed...that was our brother, but don't worry Draco. We are making sure you pay for that in every way possible." Will spat as he threw the necklace he cut off of Ginny's neck on the floor of the cell.

Draco picked it up and held it in his hands before glaring up at Will and Joe. "How did you get this?" he demanded.

"Oh, that...well it was rather easy to remove after I killed her," he said with an evil smile.

"Ginny's...dead?" he asked more to himself than anyone else.

He jumped up so fast and went to grab Will through the bars but wasn't quick enough.

"YOU FUCKIN BASTARD! I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU, I SWEAR!" He cried out.

He was so overcome with emotion he could barely stand and fell to the floor in a fit of sobs. Will squatted down in front of him and just shook his head. "I just want you to know, she screamed all the way up to the very end," he said with a maniacal laugh as he stood up and left the prison with Joe.

Draco couldn't even fathom the thought of not having Ginny in his life or that she was even killed. There was nothing he could even do from in here and even if he wasn't stuck in here what did it matter at this point? Ginny was dead and he had nothing to live for anymore, she was the last thing in his life that he looked forward to every day when he woke up. Her smile replayed in his head like a silent movie as her soft giggle would occasionally ring through his ears as he broke down into an emotional mess.

Author notes: Okkkkk, so what did you think? I know many of you expected that already, but hopefully everything makes sense now. PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review