She hit the floor hard and slid a few feet across it before she jumped back to her feet and ran at her again. She swung her fists and arms wildly through the air, but her strikes kept being blocked from causing any damage. She felt another kick to her stomach and fell to the ground once more on her back. She pulled herself to her feet again, not caring about how tired she was, how much pain her body was in, she had to do this, she had to learn.

"Let's take a break," Pansy said to the redhead.

Ginny just kept shaking her head. "No, I want to keep practicing," she managed to get out through her heavy breathing.

"Ginny, we've been practicing for hours, I didn't learn how to fight in one day; it takes time."

"I DON'T HAVE TIME!" she yelled at her.

They were both quiet.

"How's it going?" Harry asked, walking into the training room of Malfoy Manor.

"She's getting there, but-"

"BUT WHAT?" Ginny snapped loudly.

Pansy looked at Harry. "But that," she said before gesturing for him to take over as she left the room.

Ginny just got into position and waved Harry over to practice with her. She quickly threw her sweaty hair up into a messy bun and then took her stance.

"Gin, I think you need to take a break," he said.

"Bloody fuckin hell, Harry, I'm fine, now come on," she demanded as she impatiently waited for him to approach her.

He watched her for a moment as she fidgeted with her hands and rubbed her face in an attempt to keep herself alert and focused. It had only been less than two days since the attack at the Ministry and Ginny was still sore from her injuries that day. Although everyone insisted that she rest and take it easy for at least a day, she was set on practicing her magic and her hand to hand combat. They had only been at the Manor or the Burrow under the protection of the wards since Kingsley was killed. The Wizarding world outside of the wards was nothing but a danger zone for them now. Harry had made plans to try and get to Azkaban to see Draco and let him know what was going on, but the Ministry had seemed to have fallen apart since Kingsley's death. While Will was still playing Mr. nice guy to all other Ministry officials, it was easy for him to take the reins and soon had people taking orders from him. As for questions about Kingsley's death, Will had come up with a very elaborate and convincing story about how he was murdered.

"Let's take a break, Gin," he said, reaching forward to lead her out of the room.

She quickly squirmed away from him. "No, JUST...please don't touch me," she said, holding her arm away from him.

She closed her eyes and squeezed them shut to try and soak up the tears that suddenly welled up in them and turned away from him. She started pacing the room as she felt herself starting to fall apart.

Harry gave her a sad look; his heart was aching for her. "Gin-"

"I'm sorry, I just...I just need a minute," she said through an emotional sigh as she wiped the few tears quickly away that slid down her face. "I feel like I'm losing my mind, Harry," she cried. "I'm just so tired...I'm so tired, Harry. I feel like I failed Draco...our daughter...you."

"Hey, don't say that," he said, attempting to gently grab her hand.

She backed up against the wall and held her hand away from him again. She just started crying harder and shaking her head at him. "Please just leave me alone...I know I don't have that memory of what Joe almost did to me, but I feel so...just..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she started sobbing uncontrollably as she slid to the floor. "And knowing that the whole time h-he was the one who k-killed her? How could I not know? I'm so stupid...I'm so stupid, Harry. I didn't know... and it is KILLING me," she choked out through her trembling body as her tears streamed freely down her face.

Harry sat down on the floor in front of her; he remembered how hard it was for Pansy to move on from the horrid experience she had with these men. He still wasn't sure if she had, but seeing Ginny so broken and in such a vulnerable state made him emotional as well. The fact that he and Ginny worked alongside Will for so long was more upsetting than anything. He knew how she felt; he trusted the man for so long because he never had a reason not to. He was always right there whenever Harry needed him and didn't ask questions whenever Harry asked him to do something unethical like covering up prints to protect Ginny and Draco. He felt like a damn fool and hated himself for not being more skeptical of his loyalty when Ginny first questioned him about Will.

Her crying echoed throughout the arena and made his heart crumble to pieces. He wanted to grab her and hold her in his arms and tell her nobody would ever hurt her again. He wanted to wipe her tears away because he couldn't stand the thought of her being sad or feeling any kind of pain. Every time he thought her crying couldn't get any worse, she would let out another heartbreaking sob that had her whole body shaking from head to toe.

"How could you even look at me right now? After I went around kissing and making out with our daughter's murderer," she suddenly snapped at him. "The whole time...I..." she just fell into another fit of sobs.

Harry scooted over to her so that he was sitting beside her on the floor. He put his arm around her and gave her a firm squeeze to let her know he wasn't going anywhere, no matter how many times she pushed him away. She finally caved in and buried her face in his chest and continued crying.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny's eyes snapped open as she woke up from a nightmare. It was nothing like the ones she had before; they were mostly just about Draco rotting away in Azkaban or being killed. She looked around the dark room of her bedroom at the Burrow and got out of bed and walked over to the window. She looked out into the night sky where she so often found herself enjoying a broom ride. She let out a small sigh as her eyes suddenly caught something across the field outside of the wards. It didn't take her long before she realized it was Will and even though it was a far distance she could tell he was staring right at her through her window.

She just stared at him for a minute, not even trying to figure out how he could see her through the wards. She grabbed her wand and threw on her sweater before she made her way outside and across the field. Once she approached the edge of the ward she took a second to think about what she did next and stepped through it until she was face to face with her daughter's killer.

"Pretty brave of you to step outside of your precious wards, Ginny," he said, a slight smirk tugging at his lips.

She just glared at him. "What do you want?"

"How do you know I want something?"

"Because I'd be dead already if you came here to kill me, besides, I'm sure you didn't make a late night trip out here just to off me...you want something," she said with a sneer as her hate and disgust for him dripped off every word she spat at him.

He just gave her an impressed look before he nodded. "I'll make you a deal, Ginny Weasley."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "What kind of deal could you possibly offer me that would be to my benefit?" she asked angrily.

"I would be willing to...leave you and your family...friends...all of them alone. Not harm a single hair on any of their heads-"

"If?" Ginny cut him off.

"IF... Narcissa Malfoy turns herself over to me. Now she could come quietly OR...I'm sure you could come up with some sort of plan to hand her over to me."

"What do you want with Narcissa?"

He just gave her this wide evil smile. "She possesses a very knowledgeable amount of skills I can only dream to ever learn. Now, as much as I know, and I know A LOT, there is still so much more valuable information I must get from her."

"She would never tell you anything," she snapped at him.

"Oh, I know...I'm going to take it from her...I will literally dig through her mind until she is left as nothing more than a mindless twit."

"I can't believe the kind of person I once thought you to be," she hissed.

He just gave her another smirk. "Ah, yes...our first lunch date together, charming wasn't I? If I'm being honest...I did develop a soft spot for you, Ginny, but then I had to remind myself to stick to my plan."

She just gave him one final glare before she went to step back through the wards when he quickly grabbed her arm to stop her. "Think about it," he warned her.

She just stared at him with hate and anger. "I want to see Draco," she suddenly said.

He released her arm, "There's no need for that anymore." he casually said.

"What does that mean? He's not-"

"Dead? Oh, no, no...not yet, however, after I gave him your necklace to prove that I killed you... I think death is the only thing left that he has to look forward to," he said with a grin.

Ginny reached forward and slapped him hard across the face. He reached up and touched the spot where she hit him and just smirked at her once more.

Ginny was suddenly in his face as her hands were balled into such tight fists, she felt her nails digging into her palms. "You may think you have all the answers and all the information you need to carry out your so-called plan, but I promise...I fucking swear it...you will be the one who loses in the end...I won't rest until I see you dead," she snapped before she stepped back through the ward.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harry was making his way downstairs the next morning and stopped at Ginny's room and peeked his head in to check on her. He saw she wasn't there and then made his way downstairs to the kitchen and saw she wasn't there either.

"Gin?" he called out into the living room from the kitchen doorway.

He walked out back and soon realized she wasn't home. He gave a soft sigh before he Apparated to the only other place that she had been running off to the last few days.

He knocked on the door and waited a few moments before Lucius opened it. "She's upstairs," he said when he saw the look on Harry's face.

"Thanks," he said before he made his way up to Draco's bedroom.

He walked into the bedroom and saw her lying on the bed facing the other way. He made his way around to her and was surprised to see she was awake as her eyes traveled to his. He didn't say anything, he knew why she was here; he just took a seat next to her as she sat up.

"I miss him, Harry," she softly said.

"I know, Gin," he said, putting his arm around her and pulling her to him.

"And now Draco thinks I'm dead."

"Why would he think that?"

She pulled back from him a bit to look at him. "I have to tell you something."

He looked at her expression. "What did you do?" he asked her.

"Will was outside of the wards last night...and I went out there to talk to him," she said in a small voice.

Harry wanted to scream at her and ask her why the hell she would ever do something so stupid, but he knew responding that way was only going to piss Ginny off.

"I'm sorry, I know it was stupid...but I just had a feeling he wasn't going to kill me-"

"A BLOODY FEELING? Ginny..." he stopped himself and took a deep breath to calm himself. "Ginny-"

"He wanted us to give him Narcissa...he said he would leave us alone if we did," she explained.

"You didn't tell the Malfoys about this, did you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Should we?"

"No, Narcissa will do it and I won't let that happen."

Ginny just nodded and then gave a frustrated sigh. "I asked to see Draco...of course he said it didn't matter anymore because he told Draco he killed me. He even gave him the necklace I had as proof-"

"Wait, Will had your necklace with the coin? And then he gave it to Draco?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, why?"

A smile suddenly stretched across his face, "We need to call a meeting because I think I just figured out our way into Azkaban."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"So what do you think?" Harry asked her.

She looked at him and then back at the coin in her hand. "I think...it's genius and it could definitely work," Hermione said with a wide smile.

Ginny couldn't remember the last time she smiled like this or actually felt hopeful about the situation they were in.

"So what's the plan?" Seamus asked.

"Well, Will let it slip that he gave Draco Ginny's coin necklace, so since we use the necklaces to locate each other whenever we're in trouble then I think I can work out some way of getting us there," Hermione explained.

"That would be impressive if you can pull it off...I think I can help with that," Narcissa said.

Hermione gave an appreciative nod. "Since the coins are all connected, we might be able to-"

"Portkey someone into Azkaban," Narcissa finished.

"Exactly," she said.

"Hermione, that's perfect. Once I get in there I can bring another Portkey with me to get the rest of you in-"

"Well...there is one problem,"Hermione spoke up.

"What is it, Hermione?" Ginny asked, worried that something would stop them from following through with the plan.

"Being that it's Ginny's necklace and it only responds to her touch...it would have to be her to go through. Otherwise, the Portkey won't work...it's not your normal Portkey...we are making some makeshift one...it has to be her."

"No, definitely not, let's think of something else," Harry said firmly.

"But Harry-"

"I SAID NO!" he yelled, slamming his hands on the table before he left the Zabinis' dining room.

Hermione looked at Ginny and gave her a nod towards the direction Harry had stormed off.

Ginny made her way outside to the front of the house and saw him sitting on the steps. She gave a small smile when she saw him run his hand through his hair in frustration. She took a seat beside him on the steps and just watched him for a moment.

"Harry, why won't you let me do this? I mean, I know the obvious reasons why, but if this is the only way... then I'm doing it," she said as calmly as she could.

He turned to look at her. "Ginny..." he trailed off with a heavy sigh and then looked at her again. "I know that this is probably the only way given the time we have, but I'm going to be a bit blunt with you."

She raised an eyebrow at his words. "Go on," she said.

"It's extremely dangerous to send you in there, especially since you've seemed to have your head up your arse."

She opened her mouth to go off into defense mode when Harry quickly continued before she could speak.

"Gin, I just mean...with everything going on...you haven't been able to focus, especially when it comes to being up against these guys. You've done brilliantly getting out of each of these unfortunate situations you've found yourself in, but I'm afraid that you're not going to be able to keep a level head once you're in there," he explained.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it once she let his words settle in. She turned her body towards him a bit and just gave a slight nod.

"I just...I feel this incredible amount of pressure to get justice for Lily...for us...for Draco and everyone else these bastards have hurt. I am afraid to fail, Harry, I've never wanted to kill someone before, but when I think about everything that Will has done...there's nothing I've ever wanted more," she said as her emotions caught in her throat. "I know I can do this because I don't want to fail and I refuse to fail...I need to save him, please... please trust me enough to see this through," she pleaded with him.

His eyes locked with hers; he could see the lust for revenge in her eyes and for some reason that gave him some weird sense of comfort. He knew when Ginny was angry enough, she could do the impossible and that's what she was going to need going forward. It wasn't like her to be scared of a fight or buckle under pressure...she was a force to be reckoned with.

He nodded in agreement and she let him pull her into a one-armed hug. "Just one thing, you can't kill Chamberlain."

She looked up at him. "Why not?"

"Because I am."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It had been almost four days since Draco was taken to Azkaban and Ginny was worried sick about him. She had only heard stories of how bad the prison was and had heard of people going mad within the first few hours of being there. She knew Draco was stronger than that, but the fact that Will told him that she was dead made her question Draco's mental state right now.

She knew she had just given Harry this speech yesterday evening about how she was ready to do this, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She was most nervous about not succeeding when it came to getting Draco out of there.

"Ginny, are you listening?"

She snapped her head to the side to look at Harry as they made their way down the hall of Malfoy Manor.

"Sorry, what?" she asked again, giving him an apologetic look.

"If Draco still has the necklace, then you'll Portkey right into the cell, but if something happened to it or it ended up anywhere else then you'll end up there instead," he explained.

She nodded.

"Azkaban has a pretty simple layout, the cells line the walls and you can see clear down to the bottom floor in the center. Your best bet is to take all of our coins and just toss them over the railing when you get there. This way when the rest of us Portkey in to our coins location, we can be scattered about for more coverage." Hermione said, handing her a small bag with the Order's coins in it.

She nodded again.

"Another thing, Gin, Azkaban is, as you know, extremely secure. There are also Aurors that guard the prison along with Dementors, but knowing the kind of person Will is, he probably has some of his own people guarding it. Being that nobody is able to apparate in or out of the prison and you can't technically use a Portkey; the fact that we have this makeshift Portkey through advanced magic will most likely set off an alarm. I don't know how quickly they will catch the use of magic there, but you need to be ready as soon as your feet hit the ground," Harry continued.

"Ok, got it," she said, although she was feeling rather overwhelmed with all the information being thrown at her.

Narcissa waved her wand over Ginny's head and she felt a cool sensation run through her.

"That is a full body Protego charm, they only last about ten minutes. It won't protect you from physical harm or the Dementors. It will only block magic spells from hitting you. Hopefully, that will get you and Draco out of that cell before it wears off," she said with a small smile.

She gave a small nod as a thank you and then her head snapped over to Lucius.

"As soon as you get there, the Dementors won't waste any time coming after you. They can sense it and believe me...fresh meat is something they are drawn to," he said, giving her a firm stare.

Ginny tried to swallow the lump in her throat, but it seemed like it was permanently stuck there.

"You've been practicing your Patronus, right?" Harry asked.

She nodded.

"Good, hopefully, that will be enough until I can get there, just don't forget to throw those coins as soon as you land," he said, gently grabbing her shoulders and looking at her. "You're right...you can do this and you're going to be fine," he reassured her with a smile before he pulled her into a tight hug.

"Take this, Ginny; hopefully Draco is well enough to use it," Narcissa said, handing her Draco's wand. "One other thing, just so you are aware, unfortunately, Draco has never been able to produce a Patronus before, so I'm afraid he won't be much help when it comes to the Dementors," she said with a sad smile.

"Got it," she said with a nod.

She felt Ron throw his arm over her shoulders and lead her over to where the rest of her brothers were. "Now remember, Gin, you're a far more advanced witch than you've given yourself credit for. Just remember how much of a badass Quidditch player you are...that could definitely come in handy if you get into some physical altercations," he said with a shrug.

"And don't forget how many times you've out-pranked Fred and I back in the day," George reminded her with a sly smile.

"And, of course, how many times you've sent us running with our tail between our legs with that bloody temper of yours," said Bill with a smirk.

"Just get in there and kick some arse, Gin," said Charlie, grabbing her into a big bear hug.

She gave her parents a hug and had to practically force herself out of her mother's grasp before she made her way back over to Narcissa.

"Don't forget how you also always somehow cunningly made your way inside of the Manor," Narcissa mumbled to her quietly with a smirk.

She gave a small giggle and then felt her pants for her wand and to make sure she had everything she needed.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked her.

She let out a shaky breath and was quiet for a moment before she nodded. She wasn't sure where she would be ending up in there and what worried her more was what condition Draco would be in. Was it possible he received the Dementor's kiss? Was he dead? Was he even still sane after hearing what Will told him? She had a million questions running through her head as she shook her hands free of her nerves and approached the Portkey.

"The Portkey will activate as soon as you touch it since it's been charmed to locate its sister coin, which happens to be on the necklace Harry gave you," Hermione reminded her.

Ginny gave one last final nod before she locked eyes with Harry, who gave her a comforting smile as she reached forward and grabbed the coin from Hermione. She suddenly felt her head starting to spin and the room before her disappeared from view and everything went black.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ginny's feet hit the floor so hard she felt a burning sensation through her legs and she stumbled backward a bit and found her balance against the wall she fell into. She could barely make out anything around her with how dark the prison was. The sound of screaming immediately filled her ears and the way it echoed throughout the cells was hard to tolerate. She was in the corner of a cell and she suddenly realized she was in Azkaban Prison and the thought alone sent a shiver down her spine.

She walked over to the bars of the cell door and heard the screaming getting louder. She soon realized it was not just one person, it was a few prisoners who were just completely insane at this point. Some of the stuff they were screaming was nonsense, but others were crying and begging for death. She took a few steps back at the horrid conditions and the deafening cries and screams that ripped through her and made the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

She suddenly felt her foot step on something and looked down to see her necklace on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it for a moment before she took a closer look around the dark cell and finally saw someone sitting in the corner on the floor.

"Draco?" she whispered out.

She took a few steps closer and soon realized it was him and her heart seemed to have smiled. Her heart suddenly ached when she saw he was still in his suit from the party the night they took him away. His perfectly white buttoned shirt was wrinkled, ripped and covered in dirt and what looked like blood. He was just sitting there with his arms resting on his knees and his head hanging down. He didn't even know she was there...was he dead? She wondered for a moment as she got closer to him.

"Draco? Hey, it's me, Ginny," she said a little louder.

She knew to prepare herself for the worst; she knew he might not be in a good mental state if and when she found him. She could only imagine how these prisoners must feel having the Dementors around and sucking every living ounce of joy from the air.

She saw him lift his head a bit to look at her and he let out a groan as he grabbed his hair and turned away from her. "Not again," he pleaded with her. "Just leave me alone already."

She wasn't sure what he meant, but her heart was breaking as he seemed to be fighting with his mind as he rubbed his face roughly before he attempted to look at her again. "I just need to wake up," he whispered to himself as his nails dug into the skin of his forehead as he attempted to wake himself up.

Ginny knelt down beside him and went to touch him when he backed away from her. "Stop, please stop doing this to me...I...I know you're not real, but you keep wanting me to believe that you are. I know you're not because you're dead...you're dead," he kept saying over and over again.

Ginny felt the tears spill from her eyes as his words shattered her heart. "Draco, I'm not dead, I promise. Will just told you that to torture you, it's really me," she said as she reached forward and gently touched his hand.

She then grabbed his face in her hands and looked into his eyes; they were bloodshot and swollen and he had a rather large gash on his head. The vulnerable state she found him in made her want to break down right here with him, but as she stared into his mercury eyes...those beautiful, mysterious silver orbs that she loved so much...she knew he was still there.

"Hey, look at me...look at me, Draco," she said firmly as he tried to turn away from her grip. "I am very much alive and I'm going to get you out of here. Lumos," she whispered as a stream of light spilled from her wand and lit the small cell up.

The light hit her face and lit up her amber eyes as he studied her face for what seemed like forever.

"Ginny?" he said in an almost inaudible voice.

She nodded with a smile. "I would have brought muffins, but given the circumstances-"

She was cut off when he pulled her to him and buried his face in her hair. She could feel him trying to hold his emotions inside, but his trembling body made Ginny hold him tightly against her.

"I thought you were dead," he said quietly as he pulled back and looked at her face once more.

She smiled at him and brought her hand up to caress his face before she leaned forward and pressed her lips very softly against his. It was like confirmation for Draco once he felt her lips on his because she felt him pull her closer to him and kiss her deeper.

"Hey, we have to go," she said suddenly as she pulled back.

She pulled out his wand and handed it to him. "Are you ok to-"

He cut her off with a quick nod as he took his wand from her.

She ran over to the cell door again and wrapped her hand around one of the bars to gauge how sturdy the metal was. She hissed out in pain as she felt something cold hit her hand and realized the bars suddenly iced over. She felt a sudden shiver run through her body and her hand reached for the bag full of coins. She poured them into the palm of her hand and reached her hand out through the bars as she felt the freezing ice against her skin as the Dementors started closing in. She tossed the coins as far she could and heard them all hit different levels of the prison.

She suddenly jumped back in surprise when a Dementor was right in front of her. She felt Draco catch her when she slipped on the ice-covered floor and quickly scrambled to get to her feet. She pointed her wand at the dark figure before her as she felt its presence starting to affect her.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" She yelled out.

This bright light spilled from her wand and formed into this beautiful wild horse that took off towards the Dementor and any other ones surrounding the cell. She threw a Bombarda spell at the icy bars and went to take cover when she felt Draco's arms around her to shield her from the debris. She knew it had only been four days since she saw him last, but the feel of him against her made her heart soar. She felt him grab her hand and drag her with him outside of the cell and started running to find a way out.

At this point, Ginny could hear fighting in the distance and knew the coins had worked. The Aurors at the prison and the Dementors were very much aware of the intrusion and it was complete chaos all around. She felt spells flying past her as she ran as fast as her legs would carry her with Draco's hand laced with hers.

The ground ahead of them suddenly collapsed, making them both fall to the lower level. She blocked out all pain and crawled over to Draco.

"Are you ok?" she asked, as she already had her hand on his arm to pull him up and keep going.

He gave a quick nod before he pulled himself up and kept going. She felt for him, she knew these last few days had taken a toll on his body and his head wound looked like it required stitches. Before either of them could make it a step further, there were Dementors surrounding them. Ginny attempted to turn to go a different way, but there was one right in front of her face and she suddenly heard crying. She knew that cry too well from the horrible nightmares she had been having - the sound of her daughter. She could hear her own blood-curdling screams from that night...she could even smell the blood that poured from her.

She felt herself becoming light headed and the only thing that kept her from passing out was this blinding bright light that gently glided over her face. She felt her hair whip wildly around her as she turned to see Draco had been affected by the Dementors also. They both exchanged a quick look before they saw Harry's Patronus completely fill the prison and made every Dementor back off. Ginny couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lips at seeing how magnificent Harry's Patronus was.

"Are you guys ok?" Harry asked, running to their side.

They both nodded and quickly got to their feet and started making their way down towards the lower levels. They had not only Aurors throwing spells at them, but prisoners that escaped their cells from the numerous explosive spells being thrown around were randomly attacking them from their unstable state of mind.

Ginny could make out most of the other Order members also making their way out of the prison as she glanced around during her sprint to the exit. She suddenly stopped in her tracks when she saw Will across the way staring right at her. He had an entertained smirk across his face that made Ginny's blood boil. She went to make her way over to him when Harry grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her with him the rest of the way.

"I know how much you want to get to him, but now is not the right time or place," he said firmly before he gave a small growl of pain.

This made Ginny snap out of her hatred for Will for a moment and look at Harry holding his side. He was bleeding from a spell that hit him, but before Ginny could show any kind of concern, he continued dragging her along until they got outside. Ginny felt the strong breeze from the water around them hit her face and she soon realized they didn't have anywhere else to run unless they Apparated out of there.

After everyone else made it outside, Ginny saw Narcissa grab Draco into a hug and look him over as she gave him a small smile. He just shook his head at his mother's open affection and concern for him. She saw her mum across the way looking Ron over and all her other children before she was making her way over to her next.

She turned to Harry. "That looks pretty bad-"

"It's fine, Gin, we need to get out of here. EVERYONE, LET'S GET BACK TO THE ZABINIS'!" he yelled out suddenly.

They all attempted to Apparate, but nothing happened.

"Why isn't it working?" Ginny asked, her eyes wide.

"I don't know," Harry said, as he looked over to Hermione or Narcissa to see if maybe one of them knew.

They all suddenly fell to their knees in pain like that time back at Malfoy Manor when they were attacked. After a few moments, it wore off and Ginny managed to pull herself back up onto shaky legs with the help of Draco, who found his way over to her. She watched Will make his way outside to them all; his presence was calm as he slowly made his way towards them with his hands folded behind his back. There was this eerie feeling in the air suddenly as Will approached them.

"Well, well...I certainly have to give you all kudos for getting to this point," he said with a smirk.

Harry went to go shoot a spell at him, but he was unable to perform any sort of magic...all of them were.

"With Kingsley out of the way, I'm able to have a lot more...control over things," he said with a grin. "NOW! On to the matter at hand," he said, nodding towards one of his men.

Joe came walking out of the prison and he had Arthur with him that he must have grabbed during the chaos.

"DAD!" Ginny yelled, getting ready to run over to him.

"No, no, no, Ginny Weasley," Will quickly said as Joe held a knife up to her father's throat. "Stay put or I'll spill his blood without a second thought."

Both Harry and Draco had a firm grip on each of her arms to stop her from going any further.

"Let's do a trade," Will said with a wide evil smile. "See, I asked you, Ginny, to give me Narcissa Malfoy...and you refused."

Every eye was on her at this comment as she glanced over to Narcissa and Lucius, who looked surprised.

"I even offered to leave you and your family in peace if you did so and you STILL decided not to," he continued.

She turned to Draco. "I'm sorry, I couldn't," she said softly.

"None of us would turn on the other just to save ourselves," Harry spat.

Will just looked at him, "Hm, indeed, tell you what I'll do. If Mrs. Malfoy comes quietly...then I won't kill dear Arthur right here." he said.

Narcissa went to walk over to him when Lucius grabbed her arm. "Narcissa...don't," he said, looking at her.

She placed her hand gently on his before her eyes traveled over to Ginny and her family. "Come back for me," she whispered to him.

He gave her a firm nod before she leaned forward a placed a kiss on his cheek. She made her way over to Will, who waved his wand and bound her hands.

"Perfect," he said with a smile. "See how easy this is when you all listen."

"Let my father go, you said you would trade him for Narcissa," Bill said with a snarl.

Will just looked at him and then back over to Arthur before he pulled out a knife. "Yeah, but I lied," he said before he brought the blade back and stabbed Mr. Weasley right in the chest.

Draco felt the grip he had on Ginny's arm earlier release as she fell to the ground and let out this heartbreaking scream. Nobody seemed to be able to take in what was happening as Will brought the knife back once more and stabbed him again. He looked over at Mrs. Weasley, who was screaming out in agony. Everyone was hysterical, but for some reason, all screaming was replaced with this ringing in his ears as he watched Arthur fall to the ground. He heard his heartbeat in his ears and was suddenly brought back to reality when he saw Ginny take off running towards Will.

Before anyone could get to Will or Joe they stopped when Will reached into his pocket and had all of the coins they used as Portkeys to get into the prison.

"Let's see how many of you survive without each other and without the help of magic," he said as he threw out the coins making them all fly in different directions.

Draco felt one hit his chest and suddenly felt himself being Portkeyed somewhere. The only thing he remembered feeling was hitting the ground and having the smell of wet grass fill his nose.

Author notes: Ok, I'm so sorry to have done that to you all and it was a last minute decision...Don't hate me...hate Will XD! PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review