He opened his eyes and was greeted with a blue sky that was shining through a few trees. He blinked a few times to adjust his eyes and he suddenly heard the sound of what he swore was vomiting. He hissed out in pain as he reached up and touched the gash on his head and realized he was bleeding a lot more. He managed to sit up and looked over to the person coughing and throwing up a few feet away.

"Granger?"

Hermione spit the last few bits of bile from her mouth before she wiped her face with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry," she choked out before she reached into her famous bottomless bag and pulled out a bottle of water and rinsed her mouth.

She picked herself up as if she wasn't just falling apart a second ago and made her way over and sat down right in front of him. She pulled out some first aid supplies and went to reach up to look at his head when he slapped her hand away.

"I'm fine," he snapped.

She didn't say anything to him, and when she didn't it made him look up at her and he saw her starting to cry. She buried face in her hands as she sobbed and he didn't blame her. He couldn't believe Arthur was killed right in front of them. The mere thought of it made his eyes well with tears and he quickly brought his hand up to them to soak up any tears that threatened to spill. Then there was his mother, who at this point he didn't even know what kind of fate awaited her...and of course, Ginny. Where was she and what kind of state was she in?

His eyes traveled to Hermione again, who was desperately trying to stop crying as she kept wiping away tears but they were replaced with fresh ones. She finally let out a shaky breath and looked right at him and grabbed his face so she could look at his wound. He didn't fight her this time, he knew she was trying to get her mind off of the shocking event that shook them all and she needed the distraction.

"This is going to sting, our wands are useless right now so you'll have to deal with some Muggle healing," she said as she started to stitch up his head.

"Do you know where we are?" he asked as he slightly hissed out in pain.

"I have no clue, somewhere south is my best guess. Whatever he did to those coins, sent us all randomly scattered about."

"So what's the plan?" he asked, looking at her.

She started to fill him in about the Order and the many meetings and information they had been collecting over the years. He was a bit overwhelmed by the information and how many people were involved with Will and his men.

"I would assume we would all meet at the Zabini's given our current situation," she suggested.

"And which way would that be?" he asked.

"Not sure...I think I have a map in here," she said, reaching into her tiny bag until she had her whole arm in it. "Here are some clothes," she said as she found some jeans and a shirt and tossed them at him.

Draco just picked them up and looked at them with a sneer. "Jeans? And some raggy shirt?"

"It's not raggy, it's brand new," she said defensively. "If you'd like you can stay in those disgusting-"

"I GOT IT!" he said, cutting her off. "Should I just strip down here in front of you or..."

She rolled her eyes and turned around as he quickly changed into the clothes she gave him. She pulled out a map and started studying it and had a defeated look on her face.

"We are going to have to head towards town to find out where we are before we could figure out which way to go."

"Well, what do we use to defend ourselves in the meantime, since we are unable to do magic. I don't suppose you have-"

He stopped talking when she pulled out a handful of all different kinds of knives and potions. "It's not the greatest selection, but I have a few potions here that will do some damage." she shrugged.

He picked up one of the knives and looked at it for a moment as he thought back to what happened to Arthur...Astoria...Ginny...her baby, the memories of what happened to them made him despise the weapon. Hermione must have picked up on his feelings because he saw her wipe a few stray tears away before pocketing one of them and threw her bag back over her shoulder.

"We should get moving before any of Will's men come looking for us," she said as she went to get up, but lost her balance and went to fall when Draco grabbed her arm.

"You sure you don't need a minute to...collect yourself or something," he suggested as he nodded over to her pile of vomit from earlier.

She threw her bag on the ground and just shook her head. "I'm fine...it's just...I just found out I'm pregnant and nobody knows yet, not even Ron. I've been so busy with helping the Order and everything that it's on the back burner right now. So congrats, you're the first to know." she said, as tears started falling down her face again.

He wasn't sure what to say, all he knew was that the fact that Hermione was pregnant and they were in constant danger being out here made him feel uneasy. He just looked at her for a moment before he grabbed her bag off of the ground and threw it over his head and then started leading the way to town.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Her eyes were fixated on the fire in front of her as she watched the flames dance around and the fiery embers burn off into the night sky. She felt another warm tear roll down her cheek and hit the dirt ground that her face was lying against. Her eyes burned so badly, she didn't think she could cry anymore, but at this point, the tears were just uncontrollably falling from her eyes.

"Here, drink this," Lucius said, handing her some water.

She just ignored him.

"Ginny, you need to drink something," he said firmly, making her look up at the stern look he gave her.

She sat up and looked at the water for a moment before she snatched it from him and took a small sip. She knew he didn't know what to say about her father being murdered before her very eyes. She wasn't sure what to even think or how her poor mother must be feeling, she wasn't even sure what to say about Narcissa being taken by Will and his men.

"I would assume we should try to make our way to the Zabini's since that's where the Order has been meeting. I don't see any sign of a town nearby so we will have to do some walking to-" he stopped explaining when she quickly got up and started walking without him.

They walked for about a half hour before they saw a tiny little town in the distance and made their way closer to it. The entire time Ginny didn't speak and barely acknowledged anything Lucius said. He wasn't the comforting type, but he could only imagine what Ginny must be feeling and so he left her alone.

They finally arrived at the edge of a Muggle town and the only thing opened at this time of night was a small pub.

"I guess we're getting a drink," Lucius said as they made their way inside.

Ginny took a seat at the bar and nodded the bartender over.

"I'm going to have a word real quick to see where we're at," he said to her as he watched her throw back a few shots.

He went to go tell her it wasn't wise to be drinking under their circumstances and that they needed to keep a clear mind, but after what she had been through he decided to leave her be.

Ginny just sat there looking through the bottom of her empty shot glass as she replayed her father's murder over and over in her mind. She heard someone sit down beside her and tried to make small talk with her, but she completely ignored them and ordered another drink.

"Miss, do you even have any money to pay for all these drinks?" the bartender asked her after he took in her ripped and dirt covered clothes.

She just glared at him. "Nope, I sure don't," she simply said as she threw back the shot he had handed her earlier.

"Well, that's an issue because-"

"Because what?" Lucius asked, sliding money across the counter to him.

He just gave them both an annoyed look before he took the money.

"I think that's enough, let's get going," Lucius said.

"I can always take her home later," said a man who was visibly drunk as he sat beside Ginny.

Before Lucius could respond Ginny turned to look at the man and decked him right in the face making him stumble backward.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!" he yelled as he felt the blood pouring from his nose.

He backhanded her so hard she fell into the bar and again before Lucius could intervene, she swung her fist around and punched him so hard he fell to the ground this time. She watched him grab his face in pain and took that opportunity to give a quick hard stomp to his groin making him scream out in agony. She felt Lucius grab her arm roughly and drag her out of the pub as they both ran off before any more trouble was stirred up.

They finally stopped when they got to a wooded area.

"We can't afford to be drawing attention to ourselves like that," he said through his heavy breaths.

Ginny just started laughing uncontrollably as she fell to her knees and continued to laugh. Lucius thought she might have finally gone mad until her laughing started to turn into crying. He wasn't one to be empathetic towards anyone, but it was no surprise that he and Narcissa had a soft spot for the youngest Weasley. He just let her have her cry when she finally stood back up and started walking again until they decided to stop for the night.

It had been about an hour or so since the altercation in the bar and Ginny hadn't spoken a word the entire time. She had just become completely numb at this point with all that's happened to her and she couldn't even possibly figure out in the slightest how she should be feeling right now. She continued to watch the fire that Lucius had started for them and watched him take a seat beside her. He had some water and a piece of what looked like his shirt he ripped and wet it before he gently turned her face to him to look at the cut on her cheek.

"It's not that bad, the bruise is worse than the cut," he said as he wiped the now dried up blood from her face.

She was just silent, of course, she was surprised by the kinder side of Lucius, more surprised that there was even one to begin with. She appreciated the fact he didn't ask her questions or want to discuss what happened to her father. He was quite good at picking up on her feelings which was weird because she hardly spoke to him at all.

"You really did a number on that guy though; definitely did some damage," he said with a smirk.

Her eyes traveled over to his for a quick moment before she looked back at the fire once more. "What are you thinking about? Right now?...The truth?" she asked.

He just looked at her and rinsed the rag once more before he gave a long sigh. "The truth? I'm thinking of what a monster I was years ago...still am. The things I've put my family through...my son and how they and especially he has suffered severely because of me," he said with a calm voice, but there was more emotion behind the words he spoke that Ginny picked up on.

She gave a small wince when he wiped closer to the cut on her cheek and her eyes traveled back to his as he continued.

"Seeing what these people have done and what they're doing now to innocent people... knowing I was once just as bad as them is unforgivable. Unfortunately, though, I will have to learn to deal with it." he finished quickly before the conversation got any more personal.

They were both quiet for a few moments.

"What about you? What are you thinking about?" he asked, hoping she would finally start talking.

Her eyes were welled with tears, but her expression was filled with rage. "I'm thinking about how I watched the life fade from my father's eyes as he bled out in front of me." she snapped before she snatched the rag from him and got up and walked off.

He let out a defeated sigh as he listened to her distant cries that filled the night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Harry? Hey, come on... wake up." Pansy said as she kept shaking him.

He finally managed to open his eyes and was greeted by her relieved smile. "RON, HE'S AWAKE!" she yelled.

Before he knew it, Ron was standing over him. "You ok, mate?" he asked, looking down at him.

He just looked up at his friend, his eyes were still puffy from the numerous breakdowns he had watched him have. His face was still covered in shock, but he knew Ron was trying to push his feelings aside until they got somewhere safe.

"What happened?" Harry asked as Pansy and Ron helped him sit up.

"You passed out, that spell that hit your side is infected and you're packing a pretty high fever," Pansy explained as she quickly grabbed a bottle of water for him that they had managed to come across.

"The nearest hospital is about fifty miles from here, at least that's what some bloke we came across earlier said," Ron added.

"I'm really worried about your fever, Harry," Pansy said as she brought her hand up to his head and then his cheek.

"I'm fine, let's keep moving," he said as he stood up and found his balance.

It had been a day since they were randomly Portkeyed to the middle of nowhere. The first few hours they were together, it was mostly just silence as they all tried to comprehend that horrid scene that took place only hours ago. Harry was worried sick about Ginny and her state of mind, he was worried about a lot of things and a lot of people and he felt completely useless right now.

He knew that Pansy was fed up with him at this point because of how stubborn he was being about stopping and resting. He just couldn't stop right now, there was not enough time...it was probably too late already, but he still had to try. She hadn't spoken a word to him for hours now because he kept refusing to slow down. He could feel the more he pushed himself the more pain he was in and realized he might have to take a break after all.

"Alright, you win, let's stop for a minute," he said through his heavy breathing as he threw himself against a nearby tree and slid to the ground.

Pansy just had a smug look on her face. "Why don't you change his bandages, I'm going to look around and see if there's something around I can use to help that wound."

"What like plants and shit?" Ron asked. "Do you even know what you're looking for?"

She just glared at him, "Oh, I'm sorry are you surprised that I'm actually knowledgeable about something because I didn't spend every waking minute of my school years with my nose buried in books?" she snapped.

Ron didn't say anything, he just did as Pansy said and grabbed some fresh bandages and headed over to Harry. "That's your girl you know," he said as he started changing Harry's bandages.

Harry just smirked, "Is she? I don't think Pansy is anyone's girl," he said with an amused look on his face.

"Believe me, she is and you've kind of been a dick to her since we've been stuck together," he said.

"Have I?"

Ron just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ok, I guess I have. I just...well, I don't think I really have to explain," Harry said, looking at Ron's face as both of their minds went to Arthur.

"You're all set," Ron quickly said before he got up and walked away before he became an emotional mess.

Harry's eyes traveled over to Pansy, who was walking back over to him. She knelt down beside him and had some sort of plant in her hand.

"It's aloe, nothing spectacular, but it might help with the pain. It normally can help prevent an infection, but yours is already in full mode here so it will be useless," she said.

"It SHOULD help with the pain? I thought you just told Ron you were familiar with herbal healing or whatever."

She looked at him, "Well, to be honest, I don't know shit about plants, I just said that to shut him up," she said, making them both laugh.

"So you're just doing this-"

"As an act? Yes," she laughed again. "But seriously, I mean it's aloe, it will at least help with some inflammation...I think," she said with a shrug. "And if it makes it worse... well then you're fucked I guess," she said with a smirk.

He just gave a small laugh and then watched her for a moment as she re-bandaged his wound once more.

"Pansy, I'm sorry if I've been-"

"It's fine, Harry," she said, cutting him off. "You don't have to explain at all... I get it." She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips before she pulled back and studied his face. "You really should rest, but your infection is getting worse and we really need to get to a hospital."

"So after all this time of you wanting me to stop and rest, now you want me to keep going?" he teased her.

"Well, if you listened to me to begin with, you probably wouldn't be as bad off as you are now," she said, helping him to his feet.

Harry knew he had a soft spot for Pansy and they were really just fooling around and just having fun with each other when it came to their relationship. It wasn't until recently that he started developing actual feelings for her, but he felt bad to think of their relationship as anything more since she had been through so much. He could tell she cared more about him than he originally thought after seeing her concern for him these past twenty-four hours and it made him feel the same way towards her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ugh, yuck, what is it? Rather...what WAS it?"

"A rabbit, you can't really tell because I got carried away when I was gutting-"

"OK, THAT'S ENOUGH, THANKS!" she said, holding her hand over her mouth as she thought she might hurl right there.

"You need to eat something so you're going to have to overcome that whole bit," Draco said, pointing to her nauseated state with his bloody blade.

"You know what, your right, let me just find where I left that switch," she snapped.

"Once it's cooked it won't look so gross, go grab some water from that stream or something in the meantime, before you throw up on our food," he said with a sneer as he grew impatient with her.

She grabbed a small bucket from her bottomless bag, making Draco shake his head at the endless amount of stuff she kept pulling from it. He also couldn't stand her constant humming, whenever she was focused on doing something she would hum and it was enough to make him want to strangle her.

After another few minutes of having the slaughtered animal over an open flame, it started to look somewhat edible.

"Ha, NOW COME TAKE A LOOK, GRANGER!" He called out to her. "Pretty impressed with myself actually," he mumbled as he tested a piece of the rabbit that was cooked.

"GRANGER! GET OVER HERE!" he yelled out again.

He got up and took a few steps to look down at the stream to see if she was there. "GRANGER?...HERMIONE?" he snatched his knife that he had been using and made his way down towards the water. "Granger, what happened to you, did you fall in?" he drawled as he made his way over to the bucket that was sitting there.

He suddenly heard someone behind him and before he could turn around, he was knocked to the ground by a spell. His head snapped over to the sound of Hermione letting out a painful gasp as one of the two men attacking them grabbed her tightly by the hair. He watched him throw her to the ground and he went to kick her when Draco got up so fast and tackled him to the ground. He had a lot of anger and emotion he had been holding back and it all seemed to have suddenly come to surface.

He felt the knife he had get kicked from his hand and quickly grabbed anything around as a weapon. He punched the man repeatedly in the face and grabbed a rock from the ground and bashed it against the man's head. He saw the other man start to run off after Draco had attacked the other man.

"DRACO, HIS WAND, WE NEED HIS WAND!" Hermione yelled out.

He jumped to his feet and ran after the man before he could apparate. He took the rock he still had and threw it as hard as he could and was pleased to see it hit him hard enough to knock him to the floor. He jumped on the man and punched him a few times before the man kicked him back hard knocking him into the small stream. Draco felt his back scrape against a few sharp rocks but pushed the pain aside as he got back up again. He watched the man make one last attempt at going after Hermione. Draco saw his knife lying on the ground a few feet away and quickly grabbed it and threw it at the man's back making him stumble back into the water.

Draco ran over to Hermione, "Are you alright?" he asked, looking her over quickly.

She gave a quick nod before his eyes traveled over to the man in the water who was still alive and trying to get up. Draco ran over to him and kicked him hard in the face and then held him underwater as the man struggled against his grip.

"DRACO, STOP!" Hermione yelled at him.

He wouldn't listen, he wanted him dead, he wanted them all dead after everything they've done to him, Ginny, Arthur...to everyone.

"DRACO, I SAID STOP IT! WE AREN'T LIKE THEM!" she yelled, pulling him off of the man.

He turned to look at her, her eyes pleading with him to not murder the man he had pinned down. He looked back at the guy, who was now coughing up water and he punched him hard enough to knock him out and then dragged him to the edge of the stream.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he said, grabbing the wand from the man and then leading the way back up to the fire.

"You think we'll be able to apparate?" He asked her, packing up the few things they managed to find up in her bag.

"I doubt it, Chamberlain is too smart to let something like that slip through," She said, taking the wand from him and giving it a go.

After nothing happened, she just gave a defeated sigh.

"Well, at least we have a wand for now, so some magic is better than none." He said with a sneer before throwing the bag over his head and grabbing the now burnt rabbit from the stick he had it on. "Here, eat this, there are still some decent spots left on it," he demanded.

She just looked at it and then at him. "What about you?"

"I'm fine, you need it more than I do, come on," he said making her go ahead of him so he can watch their backs.

They walked for what seemed like hours until they finally saw a large town in the distance that made them both find some new found energy. Draco made sure they stopped at the edge of the woods before they went walking out on the streets.

"Stay here for now until I check-"

"Stay here? Why would I stay here? You're going to walk into a Muggle town and you don't want me, the Muggle, to go with you?" she said with a light laugh.

"Listen, Granger, you think it's a coincidence that those men just came upon us like that? We haven't been able to use magic or anything so we should be untraceable to Chamberlain and his men. There's more to this, he must have known ahead of time where those Portkeys would send us...it's like some sick game he's playing. So yes, I want you to stay put until I find out if this town is filled with just more of his pawns." he said firmly.

"Well, that's quite big of you, but I know what kind of questions to ask and I'm not completely incapable of standing up for myself-"

"YES, BUT THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW, GRANGER!" he suddenly screamed at her making her take a step back.

He noticed her back up a bit and let out a frustrated sigh before he looked at her once more. "I just want you to be safe...I need to know that you are safe. So can you JUST FUCKIN stay put?" he asked through clenched teeth.

She just nodded.

"Good, make sure you keep this on you," he said, nodding at the wand.

She nodded again and locked eyes with him for a moment, she swore she saw him fighting back tears before he abruptly turned and headed towards town. Draco wasn't sure why, but he felt this need to protect Hermione and her baby. After seeing the horrid memories of Ginny and what she and Harry went through...he just couldn't imagine it happening to anyone else. He knew these men had no remorse and didn't think twice about the lives they took. Sure, Hermione wasn't the ideal person he wanted to be stuck with right now, but she helped him and Ginny through all of this and he owed it to her and Ron to make sure she was safe and returned back to him in one piece.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny just kept walking and walking, she and Lucius had been walking for hours now and it was as if there was nothing but woods for miles. She lost count of how many branches slapped her in the face or cut up her arms as she made her way through all the trees. Her eyes glanced over at Lucius, who barely said a word to her all day, although it was her fault why. Ever since last night and the conversation they had, she made it clear she wasn't open for talking. She was able to see his concern for Narcissa and Draco starting to surface the longer it took them to even get on the right path towards the Zabini's.

She suddenly let out a hiss of pain as she accidentally walked into a low hanging branch and it hit her already bruised face.

"Lovely, because the bruise on my face isn't big enough," she mumbled in frustration.

"It's because you're not watching where you're walking," Lucius simply said.

"I am watching," she snapped.

"Well, then you are too lost in your thoughts to be paying attention," he drawled.

She narrowed her eyes at him and mumbled a bunch of not so nice things under her breath.

She went to start walking again when he put his arm out to stop her and he put a finger over his lips for her to be quiet as he looked ahead of them. Ginny heard the snapping of twigs on the ground close by them and then a knife suddenly flew by Lucius' face and hit the tree behind him. He brought his finger up to the light graze on his cheek and sneered at the blood before he grabbed the knife from the tree. There was suddenly three men that came running at them and Ginny had no clue how she would defend herself without magic. She desperately thought back to the day Narcissa attempted to teach her wandless magic, but she failed miserably at it.

One of the men came at her and she took a few steps back as she awaited his next move. He swung his knife at her and she jumped back just in time before it hit her. She glanced over at Lucius to see if he would be of any help to her, but he already had his hands full with two other men that came out of nowhere. The man in front of her swung his knife a few more times wildly through the air and she kept backing up until her foot caught on a tree root and she fell backward to the ground. The man ran at her and she brought her foot up and kicked him hard in the face as he attempted to grab her. She quickly got up and was grabbed by another guy by the hair and flung into a tree. She turned to see his knife flying right at her face and she quickly ducked out of the way, making the man's knife get stuck in the bark.

She suddenly felt two hands around her neck that had her pinned against the tree lifting her off the ground. Her mind went back to that day in Harry's flat when she was almost killed and how defenseless and scared she felt. She kicked her feet wildly to try and push him away and her hands clawed at his face, but he didn't care enough to let her go. Her hand suddenly grazed the knife that was stuck in the tree and she used everything she had left in her to pull it out. She felt her body starting to panic as she was deprived of oxygen and she plunged the knife into the man's stomach as hard as she could.

She felt the warm blood cover her hand and then his hands released her and she fell to the floor with the knife in her hand still. She started coughing violently and gasping for air as she found her bearings again. She just sat up against the tree for a moment and took in the scene around her. She watched Lucius snap one of the men's neck with little effort and deliver what looked like a deadly blow to another man's face that sent him straight to the ground. Her attention went back to the man in front of her holding his stomach where she had stabbed him and then down to the bloody knife in her hand.

"Y-you stupid, b-bitch...you'll get what y-you deserve," he choked out with an evil smile as blood filled his mouth.

Ginny wasn't sure what happened inside of her as his words hit her. She got to her feet and stood over him with a look of pure hatred.

She squatted down beside him, "Well, then I guess it's only fair that you get the same." she said with such hatred for the man in front her before she stuck the knife hard into the man's chest.

Once she stabbed him she pulled it out again and would plunge it harder and deeper every time. She just kept repeatedly stabbing him as visions of her poor father being murdered ran through her head. Memories of her holding her stillborn child replayed in her mind and she let out this heartbreaking scream as she went completely crazy on the already dead man's body beneath her. She felt someone grab her off of him and hold her arms down to keep her from delivering another blow to the gutted up man. She completely lost it and just started screaming and crying for everything she had lost.

When Lucius watched Ginny stab that man to death, he knew she wouldn't be the same. She had never killed anyone before and here she was covered in another man's blood that she savagely killed. He felt compelled to grab her off of him and just hold her while she cried out in agony. He was not one to show emotion at all and never show any sort of a comforting hand, but he'd be lying if he didn't feel for the young redhead right now.

It had been almost an hour later that they both just sat there in silence when Lucius finally spoke. "We should get moving."

She slowly stood up and looked around for a moment before Lucius watched her face turn into an angry expression. She walked over to the dead man's body on the ground and started to search him for anything they could use. He was surprised to see her interact with the body like that; her face was clear of any emotion at this point. He watched her grab a few more small knives he had on him and a few other things that might be of use and then he started doing the same to the other bodies.

"Are you kidding? Not one of these pricks has a wand on them?" she said angrily as she searched another man's pocket.

He watched her pocket a few more knives. "Do you think you're going to need that many?" he asked, concerned about where her mind was at.

She just glared at him, "Well, it's not like I have a wand so how else would you like me to defend myself?" she snapped.

"Ginny, I think we need to talk about what happened-"

"NO!" she yelled, pointing her finger at him firmly. "I already know what you want to say, why don't we talk about all the men you killed?" she said, gesturing with her hand at the bodies behind him.

"That's different, it won't have the same effect on me as it will on you...believe me," he said.

"I did what I had to do and I'll keep doing that until we find the others. Oh, and what about Narcissa? You know your wife? Let's see if you still feel the same way when we finally find her and she can barely remember how to hold a wand." she hissed before walking ahead of him.

He just watched her walk away, of course, he wanted her to defend herself, but even though her face held no emotion he could see the vengeance in her eyes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"THERE IT IS!" Pansy yelled to them as a smile spread across her face.

"About bloody time," Ron said through his heavy breaths as he leaned on a nearby tree.

As they walked closer to the hospital Harry suddenly stopped when he felt something was off.

"Wait," he said.

But Pansy and Ron were deep in conversation about finally getting Harry something to help with his infection.

"GUYS, WAIT!" he yelled out making them both stop.

"What's wrong?" Pansy asked.

"Something doesn't seem right-"

There was suddenly a huge explosion ahead of them as they watched the hospital become engulfed in flames and making them take cover behind a tree.

"No...NO!" Pansy yelled out in frustration.

Nobody said anything as they just stood there and watched the building before them continue to burn. After a few moments, Pansy felt Harry gently grab her hand and start to lead her away from the hospital and back on the path to the Zabini's.

"What the bloody hell? Is Chamberlain watching us or something? How did he know we were headed here?" Ron asked as his anger started to rise.

"Most likely that's exactly what's going on, but you two need to keep a level head," Harry said firmly. "I'm fine, we will make it back to the Zabini's and we can heal me right up, ok?" he said to both of them.

Neither of them said anything, they just looked discouraged and worried about Harry's condition.

"I SAID OK?" he repeated himself louder.

They both nodded.

"Good, now let's keep going," he said, his tone comforting to keep the both of them in the right state of mind.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Draco just sat there watching her for a moment as she devoured the hamburger on her plate. He couldn't help but think back to his first lunch outing with Ginny and how she dug through the pile of greasy french fries that day; picking and choosing which ones were worthy enough to eat. He laughed to himself at the memory and his heart suddenly ached for her.

"What's so funny?" Hermione asked. "Do I have something on my face?" she asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Well, where do I begin? You have ketchup on your nose, a piece of lettuce that somehow ended up in your hair and then a generous amount of grease dripping down your hand and arm." he laughed. "Apparently, you've picked up Weaslebee's eating habits," he said with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh, I look like a slob," she said in embarrassment as she started cleaning herself up.

"Well-"

"Shut it, Malfoy," she warned him.

He just watched her clean herself up and then looked around the small diner he found in the town they came across. It was just a simple Muggle town that wasn't as busy as it seemed it would be. They were both quiet for a few moments as Draco continued to pick at the food in front of him.

"Draco, can I ask you something?"

He glanced up at her and then back down at his plate. "I assume you're going to ask no matter my answer so, sure."

"Earlier, you said that you have to make sure you keep me safe...why?" she asked, her eyes locked on him.

He just shrugged at first. "Does it matter? You're safe now, aren't you? Just drop it," he said with a slight sneer.

She just nodded and they both fell silent again.

He let out a soft sigh suddenly, "When I was in Azkaban...after Chamberlain told me Ginny was dead...I don't know what happened to me. All I know is every time I opened my eyes, Ginny was there having a conversation with me. Each time I believed she was really there because it felt so fuckin real and then she would just vanish and reality set in again. Every time she faded away over and over...It was like realizing that I had lost her all over again." he cleared his throat. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this." as he shifted uncomfortably at his sudden openness with Hermione.

She just gave him a small smile.

"I just kept thinking to myself how I couldn't save her...just like how I couldn't save Astoria. I kept thinking about those memories of Ginny and what happened and I just...I..." he trailed off.

"Are you worried that the same thing will happen to me?" she asked.

"I don't know...maybe that's it, I don't even know if what I'm saying makes sense of why I feel a certain type of way." he shrugged.

"Well, I think it's rather sweet of you," she said with a small laugh.

"Ugh, sweet? I'll have to work on that then," he joked.

They were quiet again for a few moments.

"What if Ginny is dead now? What if my mother is dead?" he asked in a soft voice as a lump formed in his throat.

"We have to believe they are ok, hopefully, Ginny is with Harry and Ron...Harry wouldn't let anything happen to her."

He just nodded. "It's crazy that they aren't together," he said suddenly as his mind wandered off into a different direction.

"Who? Harry and Ginny?" she asked, surprised that he brought that up.

"You can't sit there and tell me you haven't thought that," he said with a slight sneer.

She didn't look at him for a few moments and then her eyes glanced back up at him. "To be honest, yes, it is a bit surprising things turned out this way. The love that Harry and Ginny have for each other is unexplainable, it's actually a bit heartbreaking when you think about everything." she leaned forward and gently placed her hand on his. "But they aren't in love...Ginny is in love with you and what's really crazy is that you two ended up together." she joked, making him smirk. "I think you guys help keep each other grounded and now after everything again, it would just be crazy if YOU TWO weren't together," she said with a smile.

He just shook his head at the deep conversation they just had. "Alright, enough of this, now since neither of us has any money for this meal, we're going to have to dine and dash." he said, looking around the diner for their waitress.

"Draco Malfoy are you actually suggesting-"

"Ok, she went in the back, let's go," he said quickly as he got up and left her sitting there in the booth.

He was already out the door as she sat there taking in what just happened and then quickly got to her feet and ran out also. She ran around to the side alley where she finally found Draco amused with himself.

"Well, thanks for leaving me, I thought you wanted to protect me?" she snapped.

"Against what? Having to do some dishes? It wouldn't be anything you're not used to." he laughed.

They were both pulled from their thoughts by the sound of an explosion in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Draco asked, walking out to the street with Hermione behind him.

"Over there," Hermione pointed to a cloud of smoke in the distance. "Should we go towards it?"

"Unfortunately, yes, the others could be over there...Ginny could be there," he said.

Hermione just nodded and started following him towards the explosion.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She ran her tongue over her lips and felt the stinging pain as she tasted the leftover blood that ran down from her nose to her mouth. Her vision was blurry as she took in her surroundings and realized she was still in the same room since the last time she passed out.

"Oh, goodie, you're awake. I was starting to miss your company." Will said with an evil grin as he walked over to Narcissa.

She just glared at him.

"Normally at this point, I'd be pretty pissed that I've hardly gotten a thing from you, but I'm impressed with your Occlumency skills," he said, as he circled the chair she was tied to.

He finally stopped in front of her and pulled out a knife and lightly trailed it down the side of her cheek. "Since you don't want to let me inside that magnificent mind of yours...I'm going to make you scream until you do," he said with an amused smile.

He pressed the blade into the side of her cheek and dragged it all the way down to her jaw. Narcissa didn't scream, but he watched her fight it as the pain started to get to her. Her eyes filling with tears as she fought the urge to cave in and scream out.

He stood back up and just looked at her with another impressed look. "Well, well...this is going to take some work," he said. He watched her face fill with anger as he walked closer to her and grabbed her face. "Let's try this instead," he said.

He took the knife and stuck right through her hand, making her release a painful scream that echoed throughout the room.

"Ha, now we're getting somewhere," he said in an excited tone. "Now, let's get to work... and if you block me out again, this time I'll take your eye," he said, wiping the bloody blade off on her other cheek.

Author notes: Ok, so what did you think? I know a lot is going on, our dear Ginny is a mess right now...again.

Just FYI, this story will be coming to an end soon so its best you start preparing, lol. PLEASE REVIEW!

Leave a Review