Ginny looked at Draco one last time before she smiled and quietly closed her bedroom door so she wouldn't wake him. Sleeping wasn't something she was mastering lately, but the few hours she did manage to squeeze in with Draco by her side were the best few hours of sleep she had in a while.

"Getting an early start as well?" a voice asked behind her, making her jump.

She turned to see Ethan standing there and he was a lot closer than she would have liked him to be.

"Uh, trouble sleeping," she said, sliding past him and walking down to the kitchen.

He followed her the whole time in silence; he didn't blame her or anyone else in the house for treating him just like his brothers.

Ginny filled the tea kettle up and turned to him. "Tea?"

"That would be lovely," he said, taking a seat at the table.

She joined him after a few moments as they waited for the water to boil.

"Would you like for me to leave? I can go back upstairs so you can properly enjoy your morning," he offered, getting ready to get up.

"No, its fine, just sit down," she said, a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Ginny? Is it? I know this doesn't mean a thing to you, but I'm sorry for-"

"Don't," she warned, her glare piercing into him. "There isn't anything you can say or apologize for that will make this moment or anything else that your brothers have done more bearable."

He just looked at her and gave an understanding nod. "Fair enough."

"You look just like Will, it's quite uncomfortable. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of hard not to throw this boiling hot water in your face," she said bluntly as she got up and grabbed the whistling kettle.

"You can if you'd like, hopefully, you have a good healer for the aftermath," he said causing her to let out a small laugh.

She shook her head. "Tell me about Elizabeth, who was she sent away to live with? Why hasn't Will gone to see her? I mean I get why after what he almost did to her, but even after all this time?" she asked, handing him his cup of tea.

"She is living with Elaina's parents; she should be about nine or ten now. When Joe and William came to me about seeking vengeance he had told me he went to see her and she wouldn't even look at him. She was scared of him and only looked at him as a monster, he didn't blame her and knew there was no way he could ever be her father again."

Ginny frowned at his words; she hated feeling sympathetic towards Will. Perhaps she sympathized with the man Will use to be. She watched Ethan grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and pull out a few pictures.

"This was all of us during our last holiday together as a family," he said, sliding the picture over to her. "That's Elizabeth; she was probably four or five there."

It was hard for Ginny to look at this picture; Elizabeth was standing next to her younger brother and behind them stood Will and Elaina. Will was holding his youngest daughter as he and Elaina kissed each side of her cheek for the picture.

"That's enough," she said suddenly, pushing the pictures away. "You don't need to prove to me that your brothers were once good people...but people change and what your brothers have done...what Will has done, is unforgivable."

He nodded and watched her get up and leave the kitchen.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny kept shaking her head as she went over what they were about to do. Originally Ethan was going to escort them to find Elizabeth, but Ginny needed a break from him. They decided to check out the home themselves instead, it was also unclear how Elizabeth would react to seeing Ethan after so many years.

"This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this," She said, shaking her head as they walked down the quiet street lined with houses and perfectly manicured lawns.

"I know, Gin, but we need to try something otherwise this thing with Will won't ever end," Harry explained walking beside her.

"We are taking a little girl out of her home after she's been traumatized enough...what kind of people are we?"

"Ginny, listen, we are desperate at this point, nothing bad will happen to her and then when this is all over we will return her safe and sound," Draco said from the other side.

She let out a long sigh and just made her way over to the house.

"So how exactly are we going to make this girl come with us?" Draco asked, we can't just knock on the door and ask to speak to a little girl, that's creepy."

"I have a plan," Ginny said, making her way to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

Nobody answered. She turned to look at Harry and Draco and then turned back and knocked hard on the door. She waited a few more moments when finally someone opened the door.

"Hello? Who are you? What do you want?" came an older lady's voice from the cracked doorway.

"Oh, hi Mrs..." she paused when she realized she didn't know Elaina's last name. "Hi...uh, Miss, is Elizabeth home?"

"That's your plan?" Draco asked angrily through clenched teeth.

She just glared at him.

"Elizabeth was sent away." the woman said, her voice frail and her body brittle.

Ginny stepped back when a man opened the door all the way and looked at her. "You're looking for Lizzie? We are her grandparents, she was sent to the orphanage three years ago." he snapped angrily.

Ginny was taken aback by the news. "An orphanage? Why?"

"We weren't able to care for her any longer, we are very ill...it became too much," the man said, his temper calming and his voice filling with emotion. "Anyway, she's at St. Theresa's Orphanage across town," he said before he slammed the door in her face.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny walked into the rundown building and gave a shudder at how dark and cold the place looked. "No child should have to live in a place like this," she said to herself.

"Can I help you?" came a woman's voice from a side room walking up to them.

"Yeah, we're looking for a young girl by the name of Elizabeth Chamberlain?" Harry asked.

The woman scoffed, "Elizabeth? You want to see Elizabeth? I'm surprised to see anyone here for her honestly...right this way." she said, leading them outside to the play yard where most of the kids were.

"I didn't think there were any orphanage's left in this area," Ginny said.

"St. Theresa's is the only one left, although not for long. The place is being shut down at any time now, I've just about had enough of looking after a bunch of unappreciative, insubordinate and ridiculously troubled youth," she said, looking at the few children with a slight sneer on her face. "I'll be glad to be rid of this place and these children, hopefully, you'll be taking Elizabeth with you," she said, gesturing over to the far end of the yard where a young girl sat on a swing. "She doesn't talk and she keeps to herself, she does tend to get into a lot of fights with the other kids."

Ginny just looked at the bitter old woman with a bit of anger at the way she spoke of the children she was supposed to be providing a loving, warming home for. She looked across again where Elizabeth sat and approached her; Harry and Draco were close behind.

"Elizabeth?" Ginny softly called out as she walked in front of the girl.

The girl kept her head down as she continued to draw in the book she had in her lap.

"Elizabeth? I'm Ginny and this is Harry and Draco, we-"

"What do you want?" she asked suddenly.

They were all surprised by her sudden words after they were just told she doesn't speak. Ginny's eyes went straight to the scar along the side of her face and one across her neck. Her tone was firm and her eyes were fierce as she looked at Ginny. Her hazel eyes traveled over Ginny's shoulder to Harry and Draco and then she looked back down at her book letting her wavy blonde hair fall around her face again.

"So you do talk?" Draco said.

"Yeah, I talk, pay no mind to that old bag, I just don't talk to her so she believes I'm a mute...it's rather a good laugh sometimes," she said with a smirk. "So why are you here? I doubt you've come to adopt a ten-year-old girl."

Ginny was rather taken aback by Elizabeth's demeanor. She seemed very mature for her age, like she was forced to grow up a lot faster than most kids her age.

"Eliza-"

"Lizzie...call me Lizzie," she said, giving Ginny this piercing stare.

She nodded. "Lizzie, we need you to come with us."

Lizzie gave this amused smile and then scoffed at her comment. "Sure, why not, don't really have much going on here," she said, getting up from the swing and throwing her book on the ground.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She watched her rummage through the fridge, helping herself to a few things here and there and then drinking some milk from the container. She wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand and went back to rummaging.

"I'm not going to lie...I expected her to be a lot different." Harry said to Ginny as he too watched Lizzie from the table raid the refrigerator.

"I find her quite interesting actually," Ginny said with a smile.

"When are we going to tell her why we really brought her here?" Draco chimed in.

"You know I can hear you guys, I'm right here...so why did you bring me here?" she asked, taking a seat at the table with them.

"Um, well..." Ginny paused, she had no idea how she would react to hearing anything about her father.

"Lizzie?" came Ethan's voice from the doorway.

Lizzie snapped her over to him and her eyes went wide, "Uncle Ethan?" she ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Ethan was surprised that she was so happy to see him and when he took in her acceptance of him he finally hugged her back. Ginny didn't know why, but it made her happy to see Lizzie happy, she knew she had a rough past.

Lizzie pulled away suddenly and gave him a light punch in the arm. "Why didn't you come for me?" she asked, her face turning angry. "Why didn't any of my family come for me?" her voice was rising and her eyes filled with tears.

"I tried to find you, your grandparents were not easy to locate, I didn't even know that's where you were at the time and your father didn't want me looking for you-"

"My father?" she asked, turning to look at the three of them again. "You can take me to him...my dad?"

"NO!" Ginny shouted. "Um, not now anyway," she said, calming her voice.

Lizzie just looked at her and then glared back at her uncle before she ran from the room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harry walked outside to the front steps where he saw Ginny sitting and took a seat beside her. She was so lost in her thoughts, he knew she didn't even notice his presence.

"You're struggling with something," he said, making her snap her head over to him.

She just shook her head and looked back at the night sky. "This is all just a lot to take in, I hate Will so much and I want him to pay for everything he's done to us...to me."

"I know, Gin,"

"So why do I feel bad for him? For Lizzie...his past was...far worse than anything I could imagine," she whispered, her voice cracking.

"You have a big heart Ginny... like I've said before, you will always want to help others, regardless of the wrong they've done to you," he said, putting an arm around her and pulling her to him.

"Do you think Will might back down once he knows we have his daughter?"

"I'm not sure, the thing is, he knows we won't hurt her...although, he's done unforgivable things and he doesn't know how far he's pushed us all to the breaking point. So maybe he doesn't know that we won't hurt her after all." he shrugged, unsure of what to think. "The thing is Gin, say he does back down...then what? We just let him go? That can't happen, we just let him live life like nothing happened?"

"No, I don't mean that I just...I don't know, Harry...I-"

"Ginny, this man killed our baby...Lily, your father...the things he's done to you," he said, as he grew angry with her for feeling bad for a man like Will.

"Yeah, I haven't forgotten," she snapped before she got up and walked inside.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny gave a soft knock on the bathroom door. "How are you doing in there?" she called out to Lizzie.

There was no answer.

"Lizzie?"

After there was no response again, she opened the door and saw her sitting there in the bathtub hugging her knees to her chest and was lost in her thoughts.

"Hey, didn't you hear me calling you?" she asked, closing the door behind her.

Lizzie turned to look at her and rested her chin on her knees. Ginny could tell she was emotional by the puffiness around her eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Can you help me wash my hair?" she asked in a small voice.

Ginny just gave her a small smile, "Of course, here...turn around," she said as she grabbed the cup on the side of the tub.

After Lizzie was finished with her bath Ginny brought some clothes to her room to transfigure some into her size.

"Hmm, here, try this," Ginny said, helping her grab the oversized shirt she had on off over her head.

She put the other makeshift top over her and pulled it down, she couldn't help her eyes from wandering down to another scar she had on the side of her abdomen. She felt Lizzie pull the shirt down roughly as she glared at her.

"If you want to know about what happened just ask...I know you do," she said before she climbed into bed.

Ginny gave her a sad look before she grabbed the brush off her nightstand and sat on the bed and started brushing her hair. "Do you remember what happened to you?" she asked.

"You mean, do I remember that my father killed my brother, sister, and mother right before I almost met the same fate?" she asked sarcastically. "Yeah, it's not a memory I'll soon forget."

"Then why do you want to see him?"

Lizzie quickly turned around to face her. "Because I still believe my father would never hurt me...intentionally anyway."

"Aren't you scared to-"

"Of what? To see him? That he might finish what he started? After it happened I was scared...I didn't understand why he would want to hurt me or mum...or..." She trailed off. "But, now I know what really happened that night, I know he was forced to do those things, I've overheard the story many times...sometimes in great detail," Lizzie said; she had some anger in her voice as she thought back to that day.

Ginny couldn't help but feel for her, she saw this tough exterior she put up but she was struggling inside. She seemed to have forgiveness for him, but there was still some hesitation.

"Why don't you tell me a favorite memory you have of your dad?" Ginny suggested to try and shift her mind from the negative thoughts invading it.

Lizzie thought for a second before a smile spread across her face. "There are so many...I can't decide. Sometimes when I had trouble sleeping and would attempt to crawl into bed with my parents, my younger brother and sister would already be in there. I was always too late and there would never be any more room, but every time my father just knew I was there and he would wake up and see me standing there. He would get up and come sleep in my bed instead until I fell back asleep...he hardly fit in it," she said with a small laugh. "But I just always kept thinking how lucky I felt to get him all to myself for just a little while...I felt like it was just our thing. It got to a point some nights I would just pretend to have trouble sleeping just so we could have our late night talks...and I think he knew what I was really up to," she finished with a smile as she got lost in the memory.

Ginny didn't realize she had shed a tear or two at Lizzie's words. She quickly wiped them away and looked at the blonde in front of her.

"Ginny, please tell me why I am here? You guys don't like my father? He's done something bad?"

Ginny just looked at her, she wasn't sure what to say, she didn't want to ruin Lizzie's memory of her father.

"You don't have to say anything, your face says it all," Lizzie said, her hard expression back in place.

"Your dad...he wants vengeance for what happened...he has gone to unthinkable lengths for it...all of your uncle's have."

Lizzie gave a slow nod that she understood.

Ginny lifted her shirt a bit to show Lizzie one of her scars.

"My father did that to you?" she asked.

Ginny nodded. "He has killed people I love...my daughter...my father."

Lizzie's eyes filled with tears, "Do you think he's still in there? The man that use to be my father?" she asked, tears spilling down her face.

Ginny couldn't help herself, she grabbed the young girl and hugged her tightly, "I don't know, Lizzie...I don't know."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny gave a quick knock on Draco's door before she opened it and just stood there and looked at him for a moment.

"Oh good, I was just coming to find you. So I was talking to-"

He was cut off when Ginny's lips were on his, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Naturally, he kissed her back, his hands always finding their way into her flaming strands.

She pulled back and just looked at him with a smile.

"What was that for?" he asked, surprised by her sudden affection.

She shrugged, "I just love you," she said.

He smiled at her words, "I love you too."

"Plus, I really need something to make feel happy right now after the conversation I just had with Lizzie," she sighed, lounging across Draco's bed.

"That bad?"

"Draco, she really is such a great kid, I mean, sure she's a bit blunt and sarcastic and knows way too much about things she shouldn't-"

"You're getting too attached," he cut her off.

"What? She just got here, how could I possibly-"

"Ginny, I know we aren't going to hurt her, but if you get too attached to her it could ruin any chance of our plan working."

"What is our plan exactly?" she snapped.

"Listen, I'm just saying, this is about us...about you. Elizabeth is just bait right now...that's it. That's why she's here." he said, sitting down next to her. "I'm not trying to be insensitive, believe me, I'm not, but I'm thinking about what's going to keep us all safe...especially you," he said softly.

Ginny laid back on the bed and rubbed her face in frustration. "Why do I feel like we are just as bad as Will for doing this? I don't want her to get hurt...she's been through too much."

"Ginny?"

She looked up at him.

"Do you think the Order or you or I would really let anything happen to that girl? You know she's safe...no matter what the plan is, yeah, we are using her a bit, but the bloody kid is aware of that and she seems pretty fine about it. So I wouldn't feel too guilty, just stay focused on what we need to do and not on her past."

She nodded, she knew he was right, but at the same time no matter how much Lizzie agreed to go along with their plan, it didn't make it right.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny was helping her mum make sandwiches for lunch the next day and her mind had been a mixed mess since last night. She was cutting the sandwich in half and sliced her finger and gave out a slight hiss of pain.

"You ok?" Draco asked from the table.

She nodded before rinsing her finger off under the water.

"What's on your mind Ginevra?" her mother asked as she took over cutting the rest of the sandwiches.

"What do you think?" she scoffed.

Lizzie walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table between Draco and Harry.

"Oh, good, perfect timing, lunch is ready," Molly said, placing a plate down in front of Draco first.

Just as Draco went to reach for his sandwich Lizzie slid the plate over to her and grabbed one and took a bite.

"Thanks," she said, giving him a playful smirk.

His lip curled into a sneer and he started muttering under his breath. Harry tried to suppress his laugh but lost in the end.

"Rude," Draco snapped at her.

"She said lunch was ready, not YOUR lunch." Lizzie shrugged.

"Yes, but the plate was clearly put down in front of me, therefore, it's my sandwich," he shot back.

"Listen, do you want it back that badly? Are you going to cry over it all damn day? Here," she slid the sandwich back over to him that had two bites taken out of it and then slid the new plate that Molly had just put down for him over to her. "There...enjoy," she said, before picking up the newly sliced sandwich and taking a big bite.

Draco's hands were balled into fists at this point and opened his mouth to say something, but he saw everyone else trying hard not to laugh.

"I've lost my appetite," he said, sliding the plate away from him.

"Oh, good, more for me," Lizzie said, pulling the other plate over to her.

Draco jumped out of his seat and stormed out of the room like a child.

Lizzie started laughing, "That's a grown man right there," she said, taking another bite of her sandwich.

"Now, now, that's not nice, Lizzie," Molly said, trying to hide her own snickers and be serious.

"Alright...I'M SORRY DRACO, COME BACK!" Lizzie yelled out.

After a few moments, he entered the kitchen once more and sat at the counter where Ginny placed another sandwich down for him.

"Go ahead, I see the corners of your mouth quivering with laughter, so just laugh," he said to Ginny.

She couldn't hold it back any longer and fell into a fit of laughter.

"Ginny?" Lizzie called.

"Yeah? What's up?" she asked, taking a seat across from her at the table.

"Um, you know where my father is right?"

"He spends a lot of time at the Ministry so he will be there," she said.

"I want to see him, can you take me there? You want my help, right? But I want to see him, please?" she asked.

Ginny felt Lizzie's eyes piercing into hers, silently begging her to see her father again. She turned to look at Harry, who was surprised by the question.

"Um...yeah...yeah, I'll take you to see him," she answered softly.

"That's not happening," Draco said angrily.

"No way, Ginny, it's too dangerous, I don't want you near him, he's a-" Harry stopped himself when he realized Lizzie was present.

"Draco will come with me and just use your invisibility cloak and come with us incase things go south. We have the upper hand right now," she said.

"I can come too," said Ethan as he entered the room. "But I can assure you...William WON'T do anything to any of you if he knows you have his daughter."

Ginny turned back to Harry and Draco.

Harry shook his head in annoyance but finally agreed. "Well, then I guess let's get this plan finalized."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Narcissa, what I need is for you to find a permanent disabling charm for that ward. Now I know you have a temporary one, but I also know you're behind that more efficient one surrounding the Zabini house. So sift through that brilliant mind of yours and find a solution for me by the end of the day." Will demanded.

Narcissa gave a firm nod, "Of course."

There was a knock on his office door.

"Yes, who is it?" he called out in annoyance.

"Sorry to bother you, Sir, but that Weasley girl is here and wants to have a word." said an Auror.

"What?" he asked.

"Miss Weasley, can I bring her in?" he asked again.

Will looked over to his brother Joe, who was sitting in one of the chairs with a just as surprised look on his face. Narcissa felt a lump form in her throat but quickly swallowed it to avoid any suspicion.

"Yeah, this should be interesting," he said, a slight smirk forming on his face.

The Auror held the door open for Ginny and she walked into the office, her eyes went straight to Narcissa, who locked eyes with her for a quick moment before she looked away.

"Miss Weasley, I'm...rather surprised to see you here," he said.

"Oh, you mean, since you raped me the last time I saw you." she spat.

Narcissa tried so hard to be indifferent by this bit of information, but the anger running through her was about to erupt. The only thing that kept her from lashing out at Will was Ginny's calm demeanor.

"THAT...was a mistake," he said quietly, looking away from her.

Ginny was so surprised by this response, even Joe looked at his brother in confusion.

"But what's done is done, so why are you here? It was foolish of you to come here alone," he said, locking eyes with her again.

"I'm not alone," she said. "But I want you to end this, I'm asking...I want you to leave us alone."

He started laughing, "Why would I do that? You are confined to the inside of the wards...there's nowhere to go. I'm in control, so why would I possibly finally give up my plan for vengeance when it is so close?"

"I get that, but allow me to even out the playing field," she said. "ETHAN!" she called to the doorway.

Ginny watched Will's face as Ethan walked in, she could tell it was the last person he expected to see.

"William...what have you done?" he asked.

Will just looked away from him, anger covering his face. "What had to be done," he said through clenched teeth. "You think having Ethan on your side levels things out? You're mistaken," he said, looking at Ginny with an angry snarl.

"No, but having her does," she said, motioning to Draco in the hall.

Draco walked in with Lizzie, who naturally stood beside Ginny.

The reaction from Will was instant, his eyes welled with tears and his breathing became rapid, he could barely speak. "L...Lizzie?" he choked out.

"Dad?" she went to take a step towards him, but Ginny grabbed her roughly back by the hair and pulled a knife out and brought it up to her neck.

"I suppose it's my turn for vengeance," she said.

"NO! STOP!" Will quickly yelled.

Draco was unsure about Ginny's actions, he didn't expect her to go that far with threatening Lizzie's life. For a moment he wondered if Ginny was serious.

"Why? Why should I stop? You killed my daughter?" she said, pressing the blade harder into Lizzie's neck making her whimper in pain.

Will wanted to jump forward and grab her, but Ginny warned him to not move when the blade pressed deeper against her neck.

Joe pulled out his wand.

"NO!" Will yelled, stopping him. "Ginny, please don't, please...what do you want?"

"Well, what I really want, is my daughter back...my father, but that can't happen so instead I want you dead-"

"Fine," he quickly said.

"What?" she asked, surprised by his answer.

"I don't care what happens to me, but please don't hurt her."

"WILL, DON'T BE STUPID!" Joe yelled at him. "They won't kill her, they are bluffing," he said.

Ginny felt herself become enraged by Joe's comment, he acted so smug.

"Am I?" she said, pressing the knife harder into her neck, she could feel it start to pierce her skin.

"GINNY!" Draco called out to her suddenly.

He wasn't sure anymore what Ginny's intentions were at this point and was worried she might actually hurt her.

"Will, you're a dead man if you give up now. I don't care what happens to any of you. I will kill you all including any brother who stands in my way of getting vengeance." Joe snarled.

"YOU WOULD WATCH HER DIE OVER GETTING VENGEANCE!" Will yelled at him.

"Gladly," Joe said through clenched teeth.

Joe whipped his wand so fast none of them had time to react. Ginny just saw a green spell flying at her and it suddenly hit some sort of barrier in front of her. She saw it was Will, who blocked the spell from hitting any of them.

"You're a fool," Joe said to Will.

Harry ripped his cloak off and shot a spell at Joe that sent him flying across the room. "We got to go," he said as Aurors already started making their way down the hall. "And you're coming with us," Harry said to Will, his face covered with hatred for the man.

Will looked at Ginny, she still had a firm hold on the blade. He looked at his daughter's face and he couldn't bear to see her in pain. He turned his wand over to Harry before he bound his hands and was being apparated back to the Zabini house.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny's feet hit the floor and the first thing she did was grab Lizzie and look at her.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry, let me see," she said, looking at her neck.

She knew Lizzie was aware of the plan beforehand, but Ginny was more aggressive than even she thought she'd be.

She quickly nodded. "I thought you were actually going to do it for a moment there," Lizzie said.

Ginny just stared at her. "Yeah, me too," she said before she pulled her into a hug before looking her over one last time.

Her head snapped over across the lawn where she heard yelling and saw Harry and Draco's attention on Will and quickly ran over.

"YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT!" Harry screamed at him as he threw punch after punch.

He pulled out his wand and was ready to finally end him when Ginny's voice stopped him.

"HARRY! STOP!" she ran in front of him. "Not now," she said.

He looked at her and then to Draco, who had his wand firmly gripped as well.

"Get out of the way Ginny," he said, trying to walk past her.

"Harry, you can't just kill him right in front of-"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY, GINNY!" he bellowed at her, grabbing her arm and yanking her aside.

Will didn't say anything, he just watched the scene unfold before him. He wiped the blood from his mouth on the back of his bound hands as he watched Harry contemplate Ginny's words.

"Potter, as much as I want him dead, I think he might be more useful alive right now. Joe is still at it and who knows what they already had planned before today." Draco said.

"Joseph will come...we have the temporary disablement charm for the ward...so he will come," Will said, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

"Good, I want him to come because I'm going to kill him," Draco said with a snarl.

Harry still had his wand firmly pointed at Will, his adrenaline was pumping, but the look Ginny gave him made him lower it. He looked across the way at Lizzie standing by the front door with Molly and Hermione and then back at Will. He walked over to him and squatted down beside him.

"I guess you get to live for one more day, but the next time I have my wand pointed at you... I won't lower it until you're dead."

He grabbed his bound hands and dragged him towards the house, the glares Will got from everyone were ones of pure hatred for the man. Some people looked concerned that Will was under the same roof as them. Harry felt him stop walking when he saw his daughter, she backed up behind Mrs. Weasley as Harry yanked him forward to keep walking.

Draco walked over to Ginny and grabbed her into a hug. "I can't believe he surrendered like that...everything he spent all this time doing and just like that..." he trailed off.

"Your mother? She stayed with Joe?"

"Maybe that was the best decision right now, having eyes on the inside seemed to help us out a great deal just now," he said.

She nodded before her eyes fell on Lizzie across the way. "I almost lost myself back there," she whispered.

He hugged her closer to him.

"When I asked myself how someone could resort to the things Will has done...then I think to that moment back at the Ministry just now...or when I killed those men...it just makes a little more sense suddenly," she said before she pulled away and walked inside.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny made her way down the hall to his room; her heart racing and her stomach in knots. She passed Lucius' bedroom where he quickly made his way out to the hall where he saw her standing outside of the door across from his.

"Ginny? What are you doing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at why she was getting ready to walk into the room they had Will locked up in.

She shook her head as uncertainty filled her. "I don't know, I just... I want answers," she said softly.

He didn't say anything, he knew she was entitled to them.

"Lucius...when you followed Voldemort...do you think you would have ever done something like those other Death Eaters did to Will and his family?" she asked suddenly.

He let out a long sigh before he leaned against the hallway wall. "To be honest, I'd like to think not, I never thought of myself as such a man. The thing is... when your family becomes threatened...it changes everything. I've done some unforgivable things myself, but I was fortunate enough to still have my wife and son in the end."

She nodded at his explanation, she understood exactly what he meant. She turned to Will's door and waved her wand to unlock it. "You'll be out here, right?"

"Of course," he said as he watched her slip inside the room and close the door.

She saw him sitting on the floor in the corner as he glanced over to her and then looked away again, "That's twice today I've been surprised to see you," he said.

She walked over to him, "How could you do the things you've done, knowing what it feels like to have them done to you?"

"I don't know...I honestly don't know." he whispered.

He looked at her, her eyes were filled with tears of anger.

"How did you find out about Ethan and Lizzie?" he asked her.

"Narcissa, she's been playing you."

He just smirked and nodded. "Smart woman."

"She wants to know why you never came for her," Ginny said, her tone was softer than she thought it would be.

He shook his head before he rubbed his face roughly. "Are you kidding? She couldn't even look at me... I didn't want her to be scared. I left her with Elaina's parents-"

"Yeah, and they sent her to an orphanage for the past three years, that's where's she's been when really all she wanted was her father."

She watched him for a moment, he was falling apart right before her eyes. William Chamberlain, the man responsible for so much of her pain...the man responsible for so much wrong. She knelt down in front of him and looked into his eyes, there was something different in them, her own tears spilled down her face. He started shaking his head in disbelief; his emotions surfacing at this point.

"I fucked up, Ginny. I fucked up so bad," he choked out as he quickly wiped his tears away and stood up.

"Yeah, you did," she said, her tone grew angry as she rose to his level.

"There's nothing to say now...nothing to do...I'm done. I never meant for things to go this far... I don't even know how they did. Things just kept happening...I was blinded by hatred, consumed with anger and thirsty for vengeance. Every time I second-guessed the wrong I was doing I remembered being released from that curse and being covered in my family's blood. Their bodies lying around me...Lizzie screaming beneath me."

He locked eyes with her at this point, she was crying.

"So THAT...is how I'm able to do something so terrible to someone else...because I wanted them to feel what I felt. I wanted them to lose everything just like I did, but you... I didn't want to hurt you...you were the biggest mistake of this entire thing," he said, giving her a sad look. "And there's nothing I can do to change that now."

She slapped him hard across the face suddenly, he barely flinched. "I hate you...I hate you so much." she cried, as she slapped him again. "I want you to pay for what you did, but you already are...and it kills me that I somehow have sympathy for you because I want you dead." she sobbed, shoving him hard against the wall. "When I think about everything you took from me...did to me," she was getting almost hysterical at this point.

She reached into her back pocket and grabbed a knife and held it to his throat. She pressed it hard against him making him give out a hiss of pain, but he didn't fight her. Her eyes pierced into his, she wanted to slit his throat right here, but she let out this frustrated growl when she realized she couldn't do it. She just started sobbing instead as her hand against his throat fell limp making the knife fall to the floor.

He gently grabbed her wrists where her hands had him pinned against the wall and pushed them towards her when she ripped them the rest of the way from his grasp. He bent down and picked the blade up and looked at it for a moment before he turned it around for her to take back.

"I hate you," she spat at him.

"I know," he said, as he locked eyes with her once more before she quickly took the knife back and exited the room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ginny? When can I see my dad?"

"After the Order meeting I think we can make that happen, ok?" she said with a smile.

Lizzie nodded.

Ginny went to leave and she turned back to her. "Lizzie, about yesterday at the Ministry...I would never have-"

"I get it...and I know."

Lizzie gave her a quick hug before Ginny left her bedroom and made her way to the dining room for the meeting.

She walked into the room and saw Will sitting at one end of the table with Lucius beside him to keep an eye on him. She took a seat beside Draco and turned to look at Harry, his expression was unreadable.

"Are you ok?" Draco whispered to her.

She looked down the table at Will and then to Draco. "Not really."

He took her hand in his and gave it a small squeeze before they turned their attention to Harry.

"Alright Will, let's make this easy. Where is your hideout?" he asked. "I would cooperate because every person in this room would love to see you dead," he added.

Will let out a defeated sigh. "Well, you were watching one of them...Pines' brother's place. The other was the Crown Estate on Richmond. I take it you know of the place?" he said, looking at Harry.

"I do," he said with a sneer.

"I can also clear your name about Kingsley's murder," he offered.

The whole table looked at him. "So you would come clean about it?" Harry asked, unconvinced of his offer.

"Well, I am the one who did it...so yeah," he said.

Harry just looked at him, "Good."

"The only issue might be with my brother Joseph, but I can at least try."

"Oh, wow, a good deed? Well, then I guess you're forgiven for everything," Harry drawled, his patience wearing thin.

"I didn't expect such a thing," Will said.

"Why don't we just kill this guy?" Charlie asked, slamming his hands on the table. "Why are we even keeping him alive?"

"Because Charlie, he can be useful to us...for now," Hermione said, glaring at Will. "We can use him to help defeat Joe."

"You want us to work with this son of a bitch?" Ron asked, his anger rising.

The entire room erupted into chaos, people were arguing and screaming about the pros and cons of keeping Will alive.

"STOP IT!" Ginny got up and yelled.

Everyone looked at her.

"If keeping Will alive will be beneficial to us in any way..." she shook her head as she couldn't believe what she was about to say. "...then we should use him to our advantage. I know how crazy that sounds and how hard it will be, but if I...me of all people...if I can accept that...then you all can too," she said, her tone angry and full of emotion before she sat back down.

Harry's eyes fell on her for a moment, he could tell how hard it was for her to have him in the house. He also knew that Will was key to finishing off Joe and putting this whole thing behind them.

"Well, that settles it then...Will...I guess you're on our side now."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He rummaged through the piles of papers again, his anger was rising with each passing second. He threw the entire pile off the desk and ripped open each drawer.

"Is there something I can help you find, Joseph?" Narcissa asked, watching the man grow more and more impatient.

"FUCK!" he screamed, throwing a glass object across the room against the wall. "THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN!"

He slammed his hands on the desk and plopped back down into the chair.

Narcissa watched him for a moment, this was the angriest she had seen him since she'd been spying on them.

"Fuckin, William, and his damn kid...I should've made him kill her that night," he said, rubbing his face in frustration. "Let that be a lesson...never have any loose ends," he said more to himself than to her.

"I'm sorry...MADE him kill her?" she asked, her eyebrow raised at his choice of words.

He started laughing, he was rather amused by what he was about to tell her. "Oh, Narcissa, if there is one curse I am the most gifted at it is the Imperius Curse."

"Are you saying-"

"That it was me who forced William to kill his family? Yes, indeed," he said as he continued looking through some papers. "You see, I needed him to side with me on getting vengeance for my parents and my dear sister Jessica, but Will...he's even more of a pushover than Ethan, but he was smart and well skilled in areas I wasn't. He wanted to be an Auror and was a big supporter of that douchebag Potter so when he started working at the Ministry he was easy to control."

"Are you saying that you've had Will under the Imperius Curse this whole time?" she asked, her heart was racing.

"Hell yes, all my brothers were...except for Ethan, he was always able to resist it somehow. But Will was such a broken man after his family was killed that he was the easiest to control. I needed him to act as the leader to take the attention off of me so I could continue playing puppeteer." he said with this satisfied grin on his face. "I'm pretty impressed with myself honestly, but ever since they brought him through that ward around the Zabini's it lifted the Imperius curse off of him. So now I need you to try and find me a way to get into his mind again through that damn ward."

"I thought Will was responsible for the murder of Ginny and Harry's child?" she asked.

"No, no, no you daft twit, haven't you been listening? William wouldn't hurt a fly, I had to curse that bloody git and force him to get the job done. Everything was fine until Ginny started working at the Ministry and Will started developing a soft spot for her. I had to get more aggressive with my Imperius curse and manipulated his mind further."

She felt frozen in one spot right now, she tried to not seem shocked by the disturbing news.

"Narcissa? Is there a problem?" he asked, looking at her with this deadly glare.

She just gave a forced smile. "Not at all, Joseph, I'll work on that right away."

"Good and here," he said, grabbing a vial and putting his wand to his head.

He pulled out a few memories and placed them inside before handing it to her. "I don't have time to be filling you in on all this shit, so just look through those if you want to be in any way helpful to me. I want a way through that fuckin ward by tomorrow." he hissed before he waved his hand to get out of his office.

She pocketed the vial and quickly left the room. Her heart was racing, when Will surrendered, she thought they finally had a chance at ending this whole thing. The fact that Joe was behind everything and had been using Will this whole time changed everything. She ran to grab some quill and ink to send a letter to the Order and whatever memories Joe had given her. She hoped they would be somewhat helpful to them and find a way to finally end this nightmare.

Author notes: OK, so there is a LOT of shit that went on in this chapter...I know its quite a twist there, but I knew I wanted Joe to be a bigger part in this whole thing. PLEASE, I NEED TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS WHOLE DEVELOPMENT! REVIEW! *whispers in your ear* "review"

Leave a Review