Ginny opened her eyes and was met with a dark room...her room. Her eyes were burning from how much she cried earlier. She suddenly thought if it was all a bad dream and quickly jumped out of bed and ran down the hall to Draco's bedroom. She hesitated for a moment before she walked inside and saw an empty bed.

"No," she whispered to herself, as tears stung her eyes.

She walked over to the window and saw the destruction outside from earlier and her heart sank. She saw the other side of the house completely destroyed and she knew it was all very real...Draco was dead. She felt so alone right now and months ago that would have been completely fine with her, but falling in love with Draco this past year made her realize how much she didn't want to be without him. That loving and safe feeling he gave her when he was around or had her wrapped in her arms was completely gone. The way he looked at her, the constant smirks he wore that made her love him even more...it was gone...it was all gone.

She made her way down the hall and listened to the silence fill the house. She felt like she would collapse and die right here with how much pain she felt. She didn't realize her legs instinctively took her to the room in front of her as she gave a small knock and slowly opened the door. As soon as she entered the room he sat up in bed and looked at her.

"Ginny?"

The only other person that ever made Ginny feel as safe and loved as Draco did was always Harry. She was always so used to him making everything better for her and she unfairly expected the same this time and he couldn't do it. A part of her wanted to be angry with him for it, but she knew it was out of his control.

He got out of bed and saw the light from the hallway light up her tear-stained face. Ginny's eyes fell on Pansy, who was also sitting up in bed as she gave her a sad look.

She looked back at Harry. "I'm sorry...it just hurts so much, Harry...I don't know what to do with myself," she cried as he grabbed her to him. "Please make me forget this," she cried against his chest before she looked up at him.

"What? Don't say that Gin."

"Please Harry, I can't feel this anymore, it hurts so much...please make me forget it, please-"

"Ginny, stop!" he said forcefully, giving her a hard shake. "I will never do that to you again, it was a mistake the first time and would be an even bigger mistake this time. I know how much this hurts Gin...I do and I'm so sorry," he said as he hugged her tighter to him as she uncontrollably sobbed in his arms.

His eyes locked with Pansy's at Ginny's request and she just hung her head as her own tears fell. It was heartbreaking to watch and to hear the pain that was in Ginny's heart right now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny walked into the kitchen the next morning and sat at the table, her eyes swollen and sunken in. Her face was as pale as ever and she looked on the verge of tears. Her mother placed some toast in front of her as Hermione and Harry took a seat beside her.

"Gin, I think we should bury Draco today...Harry checked out the Manor to see if we could bury him there, but Joe's men got through those wards also and are crawling all over the place," Hermione gently explained.

Ginny just gave a tearful nod as she looked down the table at Lucius. He just got up and left the room. Ginny looked back down at the toast in front of her and pushed the plate back.

"Ginny?" came Lizzie's voice as she walked over to the table. Ginny turned to look at her."Are you going to be ok?" she asked in a small voice.

Ginny just hung her head. "Probably not," she said before she got up and also left the kitchen.

Harry exchanged a quick look with Hermione before he let out a long sigh. "I don't know what to do or say, I can't believe he's dead," he said, his voice cracking a bit.

Hermione wiped a few of her own tears away as she nodded in agreement. "I better go check on Narcissa and Will, they are both still out. Will's wound was a lot deeper than I thought at first, so I had to give him a blood replenishment potion. Narcissa will be out for at least another couple of hours." she explained before she got up and made her way out of the kitchen.

Harry looked at Lizzie, the side of her face was bruised from where Joe hit her. "Your dad is going to be fine...I promise," he said, as he put his arm around her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny walked up to him and just stared at his still form. She ran her fingers through his blond hair and noticed it wasn't as vibrant as she remembered it to be. She placed her hand against his cheek and felt how cold he was, it made her want to pull him out of the box and hug him to her for warmth.

"We are ready Gin," said Hermione from the doorway.

Ginny watched George and Bill walk over and close the box, her eyes taking in Draco's face one last time before he would be gone from her for good. She closed her eyes tightly as fresh tears poured from them.

"Just do it...I can't handle this," she said running from the room and into hers.

She threw herself on the bed and started sobbing, her eyes fell on the letter Draco gave her sitting on the side table. She sat up and grabbed it and unrolled it to see the potion and the letter. She looked at the back and front of the paper and she became angry...it was blank, there was nothing on it at all.

"I don't understand," she cried out before crumpling the paper up and throwing it across the room.

She walked over to the window and watched them bury Draco from it. Every pile of dirt that filled that hole buried her heart further and further down there with him. She looked away as it became too much to watch when she heard someone give out a loud growl of pain from down the hall.

She walked into the hall and made her way down to Will's bedroom where she saw him trying to sit up. His eyes snapped to hers and he frantically searched the room for the time.

"Gin...Ginny, what time is it?" he asked her.

She ran over to him as he practically fell to the floor trying to get out of bed.

"You need to chill out, you've been unconscious since yesterday evening...you lost a lot of blood and-"

"The letter...did you read it?" he asked her as he grabbed her wrist.

She ripped her hand from his grasp. "I did...there was nothing on it... it's blank," she stated angrily.

He shook his head. "No, nothing will appear on it until the exact time..." he trailed off as he grabbed his side in pain.

Ginny saw his wound was starting to bleed again. "You need to get back in bed," she said, helping him up to sit on the bed.

"Where's Draco?" he asked. "Where's his body?"

"They just buried him," she said, looking away.

"WHAT?" he jumped up, forgetting all pain.

He looked at the clock, there were only about ten minutes left to get that other potion to Draco. He ran into Ginny's bedroom and grabbed the potion as she followed him and picked up the crumpled letter.

"Will, what's going on?" she asked as she glanced down to the letter once more.

Her eyes went wide when words started to appear on it.

Ginny,

Draco isn't dead, you need to give him this potion at the same time today, it will counter the curse and interact with the other potion he drank yesterday. Everything will be explained afterward. Please save him...please don't let him die.

Narcissa

"Draco," she whispered out in shock.

Ginny went running with Will beside her outside, her heart was racing and her body was shaking as she knew the time limit to almost be up.

"STOP!" she screamed out to them as the dirt continued to pile up.

She threw herself to the ground and started viciously digging through the dirt. "HE'S ALIVE, HELP ME!"

"What? Ginny, stop," Harry said, grabbing her back. He saw Will running up to them.

"He isn't dead yet...Narcissa...she gave him...this potion," Will could barely speak with how much pain he was in, but as soon as Lucius heard the words Narcissa and potion he knew there was more to all of this and he pulled his wand out.

"Move out of the way," he said to Ginny as he waved his wand and cleared the rest of the dirt out of the way.

He levitated the box out of the ground and as soon as it hit the ground Harry ripped the lid off. Ginny brought the vial of potion to Draco's lips and carefully poured it into his mouth and then they were all silent. Harry felt Ginny's nails dig into his arm as she latched onto him in anticipation. The look of fear on her face of this failing was gut-wrenching.

After a few moments, nothing still happened, Ginny just looked at Draco's pale face. His lips blue and his eyes sunken in and dark. He looked as dead as ever, there was no way he was waking up. She panicked, maybe she didn't give it to him in time, why wasn't it working? She started crying as she reached forward and gently touched his ice-cold skin.

"Draco?"

Still, nothing happened and she started to break down all over again, how stupid she was to think this would work.

She jumped back suddenly when Draco gasped for air and jolted up out of the box. He started violently coughing as Harry and his dad pulled him out of the box. He had a hard time catching his breath and he could barely move his body. He lay flat on his back as his body fought to function again. Ginny grabbed his face and looked at him, his eyes were glazed over and his body almost seemed to be convulsing.

"Draco...DRACO!" she cried out to him.

He finally stopped and just looked past her face that stared down at her before his head fell to the side and he closed his eyes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny watched her mother from the doorway of Draco's room as she continued to look him over. It was quite disturbing to watch the way his body came back from the dead. He still looked dead, but Ginny knew him to be alive, she just hoped he would wake up soon and be back to his normal self.

"Hey," came Harry's voice from behind her.

She turned to look at him and just shook her head before she leaned her forehead against his chest and let out a sigh of relief. "I thought I lost him," she said, her voice cracking.

"You did, we just brought him back from dead," he said with a small smirk as he hugged her.

"You think he'll be ok?"

"I hope so...I kind of miss the bloody git."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Draco?" She quickly sat up and immediately grabbed her head in pain. "DRACO!" she called out through the pain.

"Calm down, Narcissa," Lucius said as he ran to her side.

She looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. "Where's Draco? Is he..." she trailed off her hands latching onto him.

"We gave him the potion, he's alive, but he hasn't woken up yet."

"I need to see him...Lucius, I need to see him," she said, her hands trembling from what she had done.

He knew she should rest, but he also knew she wasn't going to let him stop her. He helped her up and she practically ran to his room. When she walked in and saw him she fell into a fit of sobs at his side.

"He looks like he's dead," she said as she checked his pulse. "I thought Joe was going to want me to prove my loyalty to him by killing Draco. When I made up this potion and sent Draco the letter it was supposed to be so the reaction from you all was genuine. I needed him to believe that I was on his side so I could continue passing information." she shook her head at how the plan backfired. "Once Will mentioned the memories Joe knew it was me that passed them along...so he forced me to kill him. Had I known it would turn out that way I would have made sure you all knew the plan...I never meant to..."

Lucius walked over to her and hugged her to him, he missed her so much. He hadn't been able to hold her in his arms since they broke Draco out of Azkaban.

"You did what you thought would be the best plan and I will always trust you to make the best decision," he said to her.

She nodded at his words before he pulled her to him again...it was so nice to have his Narcissa back.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Knock, knock," Ginny called out as she opened Will's door and popped her head in. "Ouch, that still looks pretty bad," she said, gesturing towards his wound.

"Yeah, it was a lot deeper than I thought, but I think I'll pull through," he said attempting to change his own bandage.

Ginny walked over and took over for him. "Thank you, by the way...for making sure we got to Draco in time. I don't know what I would've done if..."

He looked at her for a few moments. "You're welcome, I owe you all a lot more than that," he said looking away.

She thought back to Draco's conversation with her that night in the kitchen about Will's feelings for her, she couldn't help but give a small laugh at the crazy idea of that being true.

"What's so funny?" he asked her.

She looked at him with an amused smile. "It's nothing, it's just...Draco had this crazy idea that...you were in love with me," she said with a small laugh.

Will just laughed at her comment. "That would be quite awkward don't you think?"

She nodded, "Yes, just a little," she giggled. "You didn't deny it though," she teased.

He just looked at her. "I know."

Her eyes snapped up at his comment, she just stared at him for a moment before his eyes traveled over her shoulder. "Mrs. Malfoy, it's nice to see you awake."

Ginny turned around to see Narcissa standing in the doorway.

"Hello Ginny," she said with a smile.

Ginny wasn't sure why, but she didn't realize how much she missed her now that she was finally here. She quickly walked over and threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Damn, I've missed you," she muffled out against her.

Narcissa was a bit surprised by Ginny's greeting and couldn't help the smile that formed on her face as she hugged her back.

She looked at Will. "I brought you a rapid healing potion, that wound should be a lot better by tomorrow if you drink that," she said, handing him a vial.

"Thank you," he said as he quickly drank it.

"Hey guys, can I see you all downstairs for a minute?" Harry asked, poking his head in from the hall.

Ginny made her way downstairs and sat in her usual spot at the table and looked to her side where Draco normally sat. A small frown formed on her face as she thought about how close she came to losing him.

"So first off, Narcissa...welcome back," Harry said with a smile.

"Thank you, it's good to be back, I've actually missed you all," she jokingly drawled.

"Now that the wards are completely down, we are constantly in danger, is there any way you can put them back up?" he asked her.

"I can, however, the charm that was used to destroy the one before also had a disablement charm on it."

"How long will that disabling charm last?"

"Three days I'm afraid."

There was a wave of concern that washed over the room.

"Well, then we will have to make sure we have people keeping watch until we decide what our next move is," Harry explained. "Will, how bad do you think Joe's injury is?"

"Pretty significant, he will definitely need an advanced healer to pull through it."

"And I don't recall there beingn one amongst any of his followers so he'll have to seek one?" Narcissa said and looked at Will to confirm.

"Yes, that's true."

"Ok, so for all we know, Joe could be done for but we can't take any chances. Ok, one other thing... Draco, when will he wake up? Is there any side effects of this potion?"

Narcissa was quiet for a moment. "I'm not sure, I just had to think of something quick because I knew what was coming... it's never been used before. I tested it on one of Joe's men, but only long enough to make sure it reversed the spell." she explained, locking eyes with Ginny, who gave her a small smile of support in her decision.

"Well, let's hope everything turns out alright in the end."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny's eyes snapped open as she woke from the nightmare she just had. She let out a shaky breath and pulled herself out of bed. She walked into the hall and thought about going to check on Draco, but every time she saw him it made her cry at how awful he looked. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of water. She thought back to her and Will's conversation earlier and she just shook her head at the whole thing. She walked into the other room where half of the house was still destroyed and watched the breeze from outside blow the sheets they had hanging up until the rest of it was repaired.

She walked over to the window and looked outside at the moon lighting up the front lawn. Her head snapped around when she thought she heard someone behind her. She looked around the room and didn't see anyone and then she turned back to the window to see who was patrolling the perimeter. She didn't see anyone at first and she walked back into the kitchen to look out of a different window. She saw Charlie on the ground outside and her eyes went wide.

"CHARLIE!" she yelled out as she went to go run out to him.

As she went to run, she felt someone grab her and throw her up against the wall. She felt the person backhand her and then went to punch her when she quickly ducked out of the way. She threw herself on top of him to get him away from her and quickly scrambled to get up and make a run for it. She felt a spell hit the wall right above her head as she ran into the kitchen. She knew he was close behind her and felt him push her forward into the kitchen table. She turned over on her back and saw it was one of Joe's men.

His hands were around her throat as he started choking her. The weight of his body against hers had her pinned tightly down. Her hands reached for anything around and felt her glass of water as she brought it up and slammed it against his head as it busted into pieces. She kicked him hard in the face and saw him fall to the floor. Just as he fell to the ground another man came out of nowhere and before he could lay a hand on Ginny someone tackled him to the ground.

The person delivered numerous punches to the man's face until he fell still. Ginny soon realized it was Draco as he stood up and faced her. He was breathing heavily and he still looked like death.

"So did you think about it? The wedding?" he asked her with a smirk.

She couldn't help the tears that fell down her face and the wide smile that formed before she ran towards him and wrapped her arms around him.

Draco felt her body shaking in his arms, he felt so bad to put her through all of this. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if it would work and it scared him to death to do it in the first place. He was woried Ginny would never see him again, but he was willing to die if it meant they would have the upper hand in taking down Joe.

"I thought you were dead," she cried against him.

Harry suddenly came running in from outside, he was out of breath and a bit beat up. "You guys ok? Oh, hey Draco, nice to see you're up...you look like shit though," he teased.

Draco went to say something sarcastic when Ginny talked over him. "Is Charlie ok?"

"Yeah, he was only hit with a knockout jinx, I think this was the last of them... there were about ten of them," he explained, wiping his bloody nose off on his sleeve.

Ginny walked over to him and sat him down before she grabbed a wet rag from the sink and handed it to him. "I'm going to go check on Lizzie and the others," she said.

She went to walk away when she turned around and grabbed Draco into a long kiss one last time before she turned and made her way down the hall.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Are you still awake?" Ginny asked as she popped her head in Draco's bedroom.

"Mmhmm," he mumbled as she walked over to him. "How's the kid?" he asked as she crawled into his bed with him.

"She's good...she's tough. What about you?" she asked, propping her head up on her hand as she looked at him.

"It was quite exhausting to come to your rescue," he joked, his voice a bit hoarse.

Ginny could tell he wasn't back to himself yet, his body was still adjusting to the potion.

"I look like a fuckin zombie," he moaned out as he turned on his side to face her, bringing the covers up to his face and he snuggled into them.

He opened his eyes to look at her...she was gorgeous he thought to himself. He lifted the covers a bit for her to scoot closer to him and she did. She laid right in his arms against his chest and he cuddled her up in his blanket.

"You kind of smell like one too," she laughed.

He just smirked at her comment before he fell asleep again. Ginny just watched him, she couldn't believe she was being held in his arms when he was just dead and being buried less than twenty-four hours ago. The mere memory of it made her emotional and now being here laying next to him made everything ok.

She knew there was no way she would fall asleep again tonight after the attack, but just being able to watch Draco sleep meant so much. She lifted her head to take one last look out the window where she saw Bill and Harry walking the perimeter again and let out a soft sigh.

"I love you Draco Malfoy...and yes...I will marry you," she whispered at his sleeping form before she placed a kiss on his forehead.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He opened his eyes a crack when he felt someone's eyes on him. He was met with a pair of hazel eyes staring at him and he rolled over to face the wall.

"Go away," he groaned into the pillow.

"You look like shit," Lizzie said, jumping on the bed and plopping down hard.

"Language kid." Draco snapped.

"You curse all the time," she said in defense.

He just looked at her, "You're right, fuck it. So why are you bothering me again?"

"We are leaving today," she said,

"What do you mean?"

"During the meeting last night they said it wasn't safe to stay here anymore. I think they are going after my uncle."

He looked at the clock and then got confused as to when he was last awake. He quickly got up and went to walk into the hall when there was a knock on his door.

"Oh, hey... you're awake," Ginny said with a smile.

He noticed her eye was bruised and her forearm was bandaged up.

"What happened? How long was I sleeping? Weren't you just in bed with me last night?"

"That was the night before, you've been out since...quite romantic of you to just wake up that night to save me, could've used you last night." She said gesturing to her injuries. "I'm fine, but you look a lot better than you did the other day, how do you feel?" she asked.

"Ok, I think, a bit tired and kind of confused, but it's better than being dead," he said with a shrug. "Lizzie said we are leaving?"

"Yeah, Will injured Joe that day and he's only been sending his men here to try and off us in some pathetic attempt. We are guessing he's hurt pretty bad since he hasn't shown up yet so we are going to end this."

He just nodded and then looked at her. "Are you ready for that?"

She nodded. "Are you?"

"Fuck, yes."

"LANGUAGE!" Lizzie yelled and then ran from the room before Draco could make a comeback.

He went to go after her when Ginny gently placed her hands on his shoulders to keep him put. "You two, I swear," she giggled.

"She started it, like always," he said.

She snaked her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his which made him forget about the way Lizzie constantly managed to get under his skin. After a few moments, Narcissa came to the doorway and her eyes fell on her son.

"Lizzie said you were awake," she said before she grabbed him into her arms tightly. "Oh, Draco, I'm so sorry," she cried as she held him close to her. "I was so scared it wouldn't work...and then..."

"Mother, it's ok, I'm ok," he said, wiping his mother's tears away. "Honestly, the only reason I even went along with it was because I knew it was you who was doing it," he said with a smirk. "You kind of kick arse went it comes to that shit," he shrugged before she pulled him back into a hug.

"Now that you are finally in a decent state can you do us all a favor and take a damn shower?" Ginny teased.

"Gladly," he said as they left the room.

He followed Ginny out into the hall and grabbed her hand to pull her in for one more kiss before she went downstairs. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said with a smile as she locked eyes with him for a few moments before she walked away.

Draco went to go back into his room when his eyes fell on Will's bedroom down the hall. He made his way over to it and gave a quick knock on the door.

"Draco! Glad you're awake...everyone was worried about you," he said, as he turned his attention back to some map he was drawing out.

"What's that?"

"I just thought I'd try and map out the place Joseph and his men are hiding out at. It could possibly give us a better plan when we get there." Will explained.

Draco just nodded at his words. "So, listen... just wanted to say thanks for making sure everything followed through ok."

Will just gave a small smile at this. "You're welcome, Draco, however, I barely made it in time. I was out for most of the first twenty-four hours...I managed to update Ginny in about ten minutes." he said with a smirk.

"Fuck," he said to himself at realizing how close he was to being dead for good.

"I guess it all worked out in the end, yes?"

Draco just slowly nodded before he walked back down to his room and got ready to take a long overdue shower.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"We should be about a mile away, you still have that map right, Will?" Harry asked.

"Sure do," he said, handing it to Harry.

He looked it over as they continued to walk. "According to this there's only one way in and out...that could be tricky."

"Unless we draw Joe out," Hermione suggested, taking the map from Harry.

Harry and Hermione continued to look over the layout Will had drawn up for them. Ginny was walking beside Will and noticed he was deep in thought.

"You're thinking about Lizzie?" she asked, as she looked ahead to see her pestering Draco again.

He just smirked. "Yeah, she'll stay back a bit with Hermione and Molly...just hope she stays safe."

"She will be...I promise," she said with a smile.

"That's a big promise," he said with a light chuckle.

They were both quiet for a moment.

"Listen, Will, about our conversation-"

"I'm going to stop you there Ginny," he said, cutting her off. "That's all it was...just a conversation, I wasn't waiting for anything or thinking anything more of it. You're a pretty awesome person...it's kind of hard NOT to fall in love with you. Technically...this is really your fault." he said with a smirk.

She just gave a light giggle at his words.

"I'd say maybe we could at least be friends, but our relationship is just rather complicated and awkward."

She gave him an amused smile. "Very much so...but you never know," she said before she started walking ahead of him.

Draco watched Ginny ahead of him, she had told him about the conversation between her and Will that took place. He wasn't surprised at all and in some weird way as awkward as it was for Will to have those feelings towards her, it made him think that Ginny would be more protected. He looked at his parents beside him getting lost in conversation when he decided to interject.

"So listen," he started, making them both turn to look at him.

"Yes, Draco?" his mother asked.

He looked at Ginny walking ahead of him again as she started laughing at something Luna told her.

"You guys like Ginny?"

"That's an odd question, she kind of forced her way into our hearts I'm afraid," Narcissa sighed playfully. "Why?"

"Good, because...I sort of in a way...asked her to marry me," he said with some hesitation.

Draco didn't really care what his parents thought of Ginny, he would be marrying her regardless, but he was concerned a bit about how they would be towards him. He knew they had all been through a lot together, but after Joe was dead, it would be back to their lives from before. In his past, he knew there would be no way his parents would ever be alright with him marrying a Weasley.

Lucius and Narcissa just looked at each other and then to Draco.

"Honestly Draco, you'd be a fool if you didn't ask her," Lucius drawled.

Draco couldn't help the smile that crept across his face, he couldn't help but be proud of his parents for coming around in such a way. He gave another glance at Ginny up ahead and felt this overwhelming excitement at the thought of starting a future with her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"There's barely any guards outside this place, is that normal?" Bill asked Will.

"No, there's normally at least two outside the entrance...perhaps Joseph is worse off than we thought. Maybe most of his followers have cut ties." he suggested.

"There's one guy coming around the side over there...we can easily take him down...I guess we just slowly work our way inside?" Pansy said.

"There's enough of us to give it a shot," Harry said.

They all nodded in agreement and got ready to make their way towards the large mansion.

Will turned to Lizzie. "Come here, sweetheart," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the side. "I need you to stay here with Molly and Hermione."

"I want to help Dad," she said, a look of disappointment on her face.

"You will be helping by staying put," he said to her with a smile.

She nodded. "Dad...am I going to see you again? Don't die on me in there," she said with tears in her eyes.

"I won't, I will come back to you, Lizzie," he reassured her before he grabbed her into a hug.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"You ready for this?" Draco asked her.

"In a weird way...yes, I just want this to be over with already," Ginny said with a heavy sigh. "What about you?"

"Well, there's not really much else that he can do to me... I mean, I've already been killed and then brought back from the dead, so...I'm pretty ready," he joked.

She just gave him a small smile before she locked eyes with him. "Did you ever eat those muffins I left in your bedroom?" she asked suddenly.

Draco just gave her a wide smile as he knew exactly what she was talking about. "Oh hell yes, banana nut is my favorite too," he said as he thought back to that day that Ginny Weasley ended up in his bedroom and changed his life.

"Good," she said before she pressed her lips against his.

"Do you think there's any chance I could fuck you real quick against this tree before we go in there?" he joked as she playfully punched him in the arm.

"No!" she laughed. "Besides, there will be plenty of time for that later because we are BOTH going to make it out of there, right?"

He stared at her. "Yeah...definitely."

"Alright, you guys ready?" Harry asked everyone.

They all nodded and then they strategically made their way towards the mansion. Harry had his back against the side of the house as the one guard came walking around and quickly took him down with a knockout jinx. They all made their way to the front doors and were waiting for Harry to open them when he stopped and looked at them all.

"Something isn't right...this is too easy. I think we should-"

He was cut off by an explosion right near the front door that sent them all flying backward. Harry opened his eyes to see Ginny standing in front of him. It looked like she was screaming his name but all he heard was a loud ringing until finally, her voice cut through.

"Harry! Are you ok?" she asked him frantically as she looked at the blood pouring from his head.

"I'm ok," he said as she helped him up. "George, get Bill back to your mum," he ordered once he saw Bill was hurt pretty bad.

Luna tried to pull herself up when she realized her leg was bleeding pretty bad and she almost fell when Will caught her. He instinctively threw her arm around his neck and helped her take cover somewhere aside.

"I came a bit more prepared this time," he told her as he pulled out a vial from his pocket. "This is going to sting...a lot," he warned as she nodded that she understood.

He poured it over her leg and she instantly let out a growl of pain. The bleeding soon slowed down and her pain subsided a great deal.

"Thank you," she said with a small smile.

He gave her a smile in return before he took out another vial out and tossed it over to Harry for his head. "He must have known we were coming," he said to him.

"Well, it's definitely known now that we're here," he said, handing the vial to Ginny so she could pour it on his wound. "Let's go," he said, before they all made their way inside the house.

As soon as they entered the house there were men everywhere. The place was so enormous they found it hard to stay together as spells started flying all about. Ginny could feel how close each spell came to hitting her as she quickly ran to take cover on the side of the stone staircase. She saw Lucius run past her and yank her shirt quickly to pull her out of the way of a curse that exploded the wall behind her.

"Thanks," she quickly said before they both went running down one of the side halls.

Pansy was running from the man who was close on her heels when she realized the hallway, she went down was a dead end. She could hear the man behind her laugh as he realized her dilemma when she suddenly ran up the wall and did a back flip off of it and landed on the other side of him. He turned to face her when she lifted her leg and kicked him hard in the chest back against the wall. She pulled out her wand and cast an Incendio charm on him that engulfed him in flames.

Draco came running up behind her and pushed her into one of the side rooms as a spell flew past them blasting a hole in the wall.

He pushed her so hard he fell on top of her. "Sorry, I was trying not get killed," he said, helping her back up.

"Why not? You should be used to it by now," she smirked before they both walked out into the demolished hallway.

They took a few steps when another guy came at them, but instead threw a spell at the floor, making it collapse and they both fell to a lower level under the house.

Above them, Harry and Narcissa went down another side hall and took down a few men themselves. Narcissa suddenly held her hand up for him to stop as she poked her head around the corner.

She let out a hard sigh, "At first glance, there are at least eight men down there...this is crazy, we've barely gotten through the first floor and have encountered over two dozen men so far."

"Let's just make a run for the staircase and fight them off as we come, we only need to get to Joe. Will said most of his men will stand down once they know their leader is done for." Harry said.

She nodded and counted to three before they took off in the opposite direction of the men and ran up the staircase. They felt spells hitting each step they ran up and just kept going. They kept running down a large hallway when they almost ran right into Will, Luna, and Ron.

"Where's everyone else?" Harry asked them.

"We were separated once curses started flying," Will said.

They suddenly felt the house start to shake.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Ron asked.

"This place has taken too much damage, we need to get out of here before the whole thing comes down," Will said, looking out of a nearby window to see just how much damage the mansion had taken.

"HARRY!" yelled Ginny from down the hall.

Her and Lucius went running towards them when another rumble throughout the house had them all on the floor. Ginny and Lucius slid down the floor that collapsed to the lower level and she quickly scrambled to her feet to get up. She grabbed Lucius by the shirt and yanked him up as she realized a piece of the wood from the broken floorboards pierced his side.

"Keep going, I'm fine," he growled out in pain as they continued to make a run from the collapsing floor beneath their feet.

They ran as fast as they could and soon Ginny felt the ground fall from under her feet and she started falling. Lucius had managed to grab her hand before she fell and tried to pull her up. She felt her hand slipping from his grasp as he kept a firm hold on the crumbling wall above to keep himself from also falling. Ginny saw there was some water beneath her in the lower level and looked back up at Lucius before she slipped through his grasp and fell into the water below.

It wasn't as deep as she thought it was and hit the ground harder than she thought she would. She also didn't expect the pile of rubble that followed after her as she fell and quickly covered her head. She let out a loud scream as she felt her leg get crushed by a piece of falling debris and desperately searched for her wand. She realized she must have dropped it in the water when she fell and felt all around with her hands to find it. She looked to see if Lucius was still in view, but the falling debris completely blocked him from getting to her.

She looked around the room she was in, it looked like there was a dungeon under the house and it was just as large as the house above her. She had to find her wand or some other way out because there was no way anyone would find her down here. She suddenly felt the house start to shift again as it grew more unstable and realized the water was starting to rise.

"Shit, shit, shit...think of something you twit," she said to herself in a state of panic.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"PANSY?" he yelled out.

"I'M FINE, I'M OK!" she yelled back.

"STAND BACK!" he called out to her.

Draco whipped his wand and blasted a path through the fallen rubble and found her on the other side holding her shoulder.

"We need to get out of these dungeons or this entire house is going to come down on us," he said, leading the way through the rising water.

They saw a hole in the floor above them up ahead and quickly ran towards it.

Ginny desperately tried to lift the wooden beam that pinned her leg against the fallen rubble. She also tried to keep her head above water as it continued to rise. She heard voices coming towards her and she feared it was Joe's men. She quickly scooted down to hide herself behind the pile of stone surrounding her.

"Here, I'll boost you up," Draco said as Pansy stepped into his cupped hands and he boosted her up.

She let out a pained scream as she fought against the pain in her shoulder to pull herself up.

The sound of Draco's voice hit Ginny's ears and she quickly looked around the rubble to see him standing there.

"Draco? DRACO!" she yelled out to him.

He heard her call his name but it took a second to realize it was her. "Ginny?" he ran over to her.

"My leg, it's pinned, I've lost my wand," she said, as she grew frantic as the water was now up to her neck since she wasn't able to fully stand up.

He grabbed her face in his hands and looked at her. "Hey, calm down, I'm going to get you out of here, ok?"

She looked into his eyes and nodded.

"PANSY! I NEED YOU!" he called up to her as she quickly jumped back down to assist him.

Pansy quickly waved her wand to start clearing the debris causing it to shift and Ginny felt her body slip under the water. Draco quickly waved his wand and raised the beam just enough so he could pull Ginny free. She quickly resurfaced and gasped for air as Draco threw her arm around his neck and grabbed her around the waist and dragged her away from the now shifting pile of rubble. He helped Pansy up to the floor above and then Ginny before he pulled himself up with them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hermione watched the house before her start to crumble to the ground.

She turned to Lizzie and Molly, "I have to go help them, Lizzie, stay here with Mrs. Weasley ok?"

Lizzie nodded before Hermione went running off towards the falling mansion. She saw Harry crawling through one of the many holes in the sides of the building and quickly ran to his side where soon most of the others were.

"Hermione, is Ginny and the others out here?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "Nobody yet, but this place is getting ready to completely fall to the ground."

Narcissa saw Lucius run over to them, her eyes quickly took in his wound. "Lucius, where is Draco, Ginny, and Pansy?" she asked as she waved her wand to slow down the bleeding.

"I haven't seen Draco and Pansy, but Ginny fell below, I couldn't get to her from where I was," he said through a growl of pain as Narcissa continued to address his wound as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

"There, they're over there," Luna quickly said, pointing to the other side of the mansion.

"Hermione, have you seen Joseph at all?" Will asked her.

"No, Ethan is still on the backside of the house and hasn't given a sign yet. Do you think he's even here?"

"Yeah, I do."

Across the way, Ginny ran as fast as her wounded leg would carry her, she pushed past the pain and just kept running. They felt the spells behind them start to get close and she knew they wouldn't be able to outrun all of them. She heard Pansy let out a painful gasp as she got hit with a spell and fell to the ground, making her and Draco stop to help her. Ginny saw a spell fly right at her and Draco blocked it just in time. She exchanged a quick thank you to him before Draco helped Pansy back up to her feet.

They saw the others across the way and they all started running towards each other. Narcissa grabbed Draco into a tight hug and quickly looked him over. Ginny threw her arms around Harry as he looked so relieved to see her.

"Are you..." he trailed off and closed his eyes tightly as he lost track of what he was saying.

"Harry, are you ok?" Ginny asked, looking at him.

He opened his eyes and locked them with hers for a moment...she backed away from him. If there was one thing she was most familiar with when it came to Harry, it was those amazing eyes he had, but something was different in them.

"No...he's in there...isn't he?" she said to him as she grew angry.

Harry quickly whipped his wand behind him, causing the ground to explode in front of the others forcing them to take cover. Ginny quickly went to make a run for it but saw Harry quickly throw a spell at her that once again Draco blocked.

"Pansy, help her over to Mrs. Weasley...I'll hold off Potter," he said as he turned back to Harry. "Harry, are you in there at all?" he asked him, trying desperately to reach him.

Harry and Draco started throwing spells at each other, each spell Harry threw was deadly while Draco just tried to disarm him or knock him out until the Imperius curse was lifted. The house behind them suddenly completely fell to the ground, causing debris and a cloud of smoke to fill the air. Joe's men were suddenly crawling all over the place, but Narcissa made it a point to get to Draco and Harry before any of Joe's men got to them first.

"Sorry about this Potter," she mumbled to herself. "CRUCIO!" she yelled out as she pointed her wand at Harry.

Draco just stood there and watched him fall to the ground in pain, his body twitching and thrashing about as a painful scream escaped his mouth. His mother finally lifted the curse and they both ran to his side.

"What the bloody fuck?" Harry asked through his heavy breathing.

"There's the Potter we all know and love," Narcissa said with a smirk. "Sorry, I had to break that Imperius curse on you somehow so I tried the first thing I could think of."

"Um, thanks?" Harry said sarcastically as Narcissa and Draco helped him up.

Ginny and Pansy came running over to where Molly and Lizzie were and Ginny saw her mother was unconscious, her head bleeding.

"Mum? MUM!" she screamed at her. "Where's Lizzie? WHERE IS SHE?" she screamed at Pansy.

They both looked around frantically for her until they finally spotted her across the field walking towards the very person they were trying to keep her from...Joe. Ginny took off running towards her, forgetting all pain in her leg and the fact that she had no wand.

"LIZZIE, STOP!" she screamed out.

Pansy was right beside her but was soon sidetracked by someone attacking them. "Go, I got this," she said to Ginny.

Will heard his daughter's name being called and he scanned the entire battlefield for her until his eyes caught sight of her. His heart was racing, his feet barreled through the crowd of men throwing spells at him...he had to get to her. He felt a spell hit him and he fell to the ground, but quickly picked himself up. His wand was snapped in half and he angrily threw it aside before he pushed himself harder and faster to get to her.

Ginny could see Joe up ahead, the amusing smile he was wearing was unsettling. She knew he must have Lizzie under the Imperius curse, there was no way she would willingly walk right up to him. She saw him pull out a knife and throw it right at that little girl, the girl she had grown to care for since she first laid eyes on her. Ginny quickly pushed her out of the way and then felt the blade hit her.

"GINNY!" Lizzie screamed out, as the daze she was in subsided.

Ginny looked at the blade impaled in her shoulder and dropped to her knees.

Draco swore he felt that blade slice through his heart as he watched it hit Ginny, he couldn't carry himself faster to her side as his eyes filled with tears of worry and anger.

"Oh, Ginny...you are so foolish," Joe said to her.

He was pale and looked close to death himself, she could tell he had an inexperienced healer tend to his wound. It was still bleeding and from the sickly look on his face, she could tell it was severely infected, how the man was standing still was a mystery to her.

"I am going to enjoy killing you, you have caused my entire plan to fail," he said walking towards her.

She grabbed the knife out of her shoulder and let out a painful scream. She threw it at him, but he quickly deflected it as he laughed at her pathetic attempt to harm him. He lifted his wand at her and threw a spell at her as she closed her eyes and waited for the deadly blow. She heard it hit, but it wasn't her and she slowly opened her eyes to see Will in front of her.

She let out a relieved smile as he blocked it just in time, but her smile soon faded when she saw him move his hand away from his chest and it was covered in blood.

"No...no," she breathed out, as she watched the blood start to drip from his mouth. "Will?" she called his name as his body started falling limp in her arms and she laid him down. "NO!" she screamed.

Joe was just laughing.

"DAD!" Lizzie screamed, tears pouring down her face.

Ginny wasn't sure how she managed to do it, but she ran so quickly at Joe he didn't even expect it and soon she was on top of him. He punched her hard in the face, but she barely reacted to it. He went to shoot a spell at her when she pressed hard on his wound causing him to let out a loud scream. He grabbed another knife from his pocket and swung it at her, causing her to jump back. He swiped it again and caught her cheek and then suddenly he was on the ground again. This time it was Draco on him and he wasn't giving Joe an opening at all as he pummeled the guy half to death. Draco stood up over him, he was breathing heavy...this was it, Joe was at his most vulnerable. Joe pulled himself up as he stumbled about, spitting mouthfuls of blood out.

"Don't you want to kill me Draco?" he said with an amused smile.

Draco just stared at him and then he looked at Harry and Ginny, the three of them each wanted to kill him so badly, but now that it was finally here...something stopped them.

Ginny grabbed the knife off the floor and walked up to Joe. She looked at Draco and thought of all the pain he endured over these past few years...Astoria, Blaise...how he tried to kill himself from all of it. She thought of how she almost just lost him for good the other day and then she looked at Harry. What he did for her...how much he loved her...how he lost it all and still managed every single day to keep her safe and tried to keep her happy. She looked at Lizzie, her tear-stained face as she cried over her dying father who was forced to do the most unthinkable things. She turned back to Joe, her mind on her daughter...her father...the memory of that day when she was raped.

"I don't want to be like you...not one bit," she cried as she held the knife to his throat. "Killing you would do that...and I just can't fuckin do it," she sobbed.

Joe just smirked at her. "I knew you couldn't."

Harry walked up beside her and took the knife from her. "She may not be able to...but I have no problem with it," he said before he stabbed him in the chest.

He just watched Joe fall to the ground, his body finally giving in to the death that he deserved.

"DAD, PLEASE WAKE UP!" Lizzie cried out. "Please don't leave me...y-you said you would come b-back to me."

Narcissa was quickly at Will's side and tried everything she could to try and save him.

Ginny just looked at him as she felt Draco pull her into his arms. "He saved my life," she said through her tears.

Draco just held her tighter, he knew why Will sacrificed himself for her. He would've done the same thing without question for her. He felt Ginny's body start to fall limp as her stab wound finally caught up to her now that her adrenaline was wearing off.

"Ginny?"

She suddenly collapsed in his arms and was engulfed in blackness.

Author notes: There it is? Your thoughts on this final showdown? I would love to hear from my silent readers who haven't commented in the past? The epilogue will be up in just a few days =D

Leave a Review