A smile stretched across her face as a gentle breeze blew past her. She loved this place, it was perfect. She turned her attention towards the beach ahead of her and listened to the waves crashing ashore, the smell of the ocean filling her nose. She never thought she could feel so happy...she never thought she would after everything that happened.

"Oh, sweetheart, you look so beautiful," Molly said, walking up to Ginny and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, Mum," she turned to Eddy. "And thanks Eddy for letting us use this place for the wedding."

"Girl, please, for you...anything," he said, waving his hand at her. "Where is the groom by the way?"

"Probably admiring himself in a mirror somewhere," came Lizzie's voice.

Ginny turned to see her running up to her and felt her throw her arms around her waist and hug her tightly.

Ginny squatted down to her level with a warm smile. "Hey you, how are you holding up?"

Lizzie just smiled back and gave a small nod.

"Are you ready for your first year at Hogwarts? School is just a few weeks away."

"Yes! I need space from them both, they are in that lovey dovey stage and its sickening," she said, pretending to vomit.

Ginny just gave a small laugh. "So he's doing better? Your dad?"

Lizzie just smiled at her. "Ask him yourself," she said, nodding behind her.

Ginny's eyes looked over her shoulder to see Will and Luna getting into a light hearted argument about something.

"You came?" Ginny said with a smile.

Will just smiled back at her. "I did, almost three months in the hospital and then three months of recovery and therapy later and here I am," he said.

Ginny just walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so glad you came," she softly said.

"Me too."

"Hey, Will, good to see you, does this mean you're finally coming back to work? It's been six months now," Harry asked, giving him a light slap on the back.

"Yes, I am more than ready to come back," he said.

"Two more weeks, the doctor said," Luna chimed in.

"Nonsense, I'll be back on Monday," Will said.

"When he says Monday he really means the following one," Luna said sweetly before giving him a slight glare.

Will and Harry looked at each other.

"So, yeah, two weeks," Will said, as he watched Harry and Ginny start to laugh.

"Hey, Harry, can I talk to you for a moment?" Ginny asked.

"Of course," he said as he followed her down to the beach.

They walked for a few minutes enjoying the beauty of Pristine Point.

"You look gorgeous, Ginny," he said to her.

She just smiled at his comment before she stopped walking and turned to face him. She grabbed both of his hands and looked up into his eyes.

"I just wanted to say thank you...for everything."

"Gin, you don't have to-"

"I do...I want to. Harry, what happened to us...to our relationship, it wasn't fair. Today of all days, I just keep thinking about what should've been. I mean...I love Draco so damn much, I can't even imagine not having him in my life, but then I still think...it wasn't suppose to be this way," she said, as she became teary-eyed.

He gently grabbed her face. "Ginny, it WAS supposed to end up like this...you were always supposed to end up happy, that's all I've ever wanted for you. Seeing you happy has made me happy."

"You are the most incredible person I have ever known, I can't thank you enough for doing what you've done for me. The protection and the love that you have shown me is overwhelming, I can't ever repay you in the same way. I will try my hardest, but...I can only hope to be half the person you are one day Harry," she choked out before she pulled him tightly into a hug.

"I love you, Gin," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Come on, I think if Draco doesn't marry you soon he's going to explode," he laughed.

"Will you walk me down the aisle?" she asked.

He locked eyes with her and just smiled at her her request. "Of course."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Stop pacing, why are you pacing?" Lucius drawled. "You can't possibly be nervous, you've been talking about today for months."

" Ha.Ha," Draco drawled back. "I'm just impatient."

"Yeah, you're impatient now, wait until you've been together for years then you'll-"

"Then you'll what...Lucius?" Narcissa cut him off with a deadly glare.

"Um, then you'll realize how special she really is," he said, flashing his wife a forced smile.

Draco just shook his head. "Anyway, any advice?"

"Yes, stop pacing before I kill you again. You're driving me nuts," Narcissa snapped getting up and pouring herself another glass of wine.

"Well, well, look at this guy, I bet you want to marry yourself, don't you?" Lizzie teased, walking up to Draco.

"And here I thought I would actually enjoy my wedding day," he said with a sneer at her entrance.

"William, you made it," Narcissa said as he approached them.

"Ah, my savior, I did indeed," he said, sitting down.

"How was the last surgery? Did they give you enough pain relief potion because I have-"

"I'm am fine, Mrs. Malfoy, thank you. I really appreciate the concern, but between you, Luna and the MediWizard that comes by the house three times a week, I'm sick of talking about my near death experience."

Narcissa held her hands up in defeat to show she would back off. Ron came walking up to them all and took a seat next to Will.

"Ron, are we officially a father yet?" Will asked.

He gave a long sigh. "Not yet, any day now, she's rather moody lately, so the sooner the better," he said.

"How's Ginny? Did you see her?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, she said she doesn't think she could go through with the wedding," Lizzie said.

"What... she said that?" Draco asked, his heart starting to race.

"Yeah, she was crying and everything," Lizzie continued, her face completely serious.

"Relax Draco, she didn't say nothing of the sort, she is very much ready for this and looks as stunning as ever," Will said, shaking his head at Lizzie with a stern look.

Draco took a step towards her, his fists balled tightly.

"Son, do you see yourself? You're letting a child get under your skin?" Lucius said, a slight tone of amusement in his voice.

"But she-"

"Draco, let it go."

He started mumbling under his breath before he stormed off.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"It's time, Gin, are you nervous?" Harry asked her.

She thought about it for a moment and shook her head with a smile. "No, not at all," she said before she took his arm.

"Just think about the after party," Harry said. "Eddy is probably already lining shots up," he laughed.

Ginny gave a small giggle, "Yeah, I don't think I'll be drinking tonight," she said.

"Pft, yeah ok," he scoffed.

She just looked at him and bit her lip.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" he asked her.

She gave a small nod.

"Does Draco know?"

"Not yet," she said with a shaky breath.

He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a tight squeeze. "You scared?"

She looked at him and shook her again. "No, I'm excited and I'm ready for this...I can't wait."

His heart melted at her reaction. "Good," he said with a smile before he lifted his arm out again for her to take. "It's showtime."

Ginny took his arm and started making her way towards Draco, she couldn't even begin to express how happy she was. Every time she saw Draco her heart fluttered, she could feel the overwhelming love he had for her even from down the aisle. She took in the people sitting there and supporting her, how she wished her father was here today. She looked at Lizzie and how happy she was and then at Will. She remembered that day six months ago like it was yesterday, she remembered waking up in St. Mungo's and finding out Will was still alive. She looked at Narcissa, who was really the one who saved his life up until they got him to the hospital. She was just so happy Will and Lizzie were together in the end, it had been such a long recovery for Will...for all of them.

She felt Draco take her hands in his, he was so excited and happy she was finally here with him. He couldn't help but grab and kiss her.

"Mr. Malfoy, if you could at least wait for the vows?" McGonagall said.

"Sorry," he mumbled before he shot Ginny a smirk.

Ginny heard McGonagall start to talk, but all she could focus on was the man in front of her. She couldn't stop smiling and neither could he, she almost just wanted the ceremony to be over so she could snog him senseless.

"Mr. Malfoy...your vows?" McGonagall said, trying to break him out of his daze as his eyes were locked on Ginny's.

"Oh, yeah, those things," he said with a smirk. "Damn, where to start? I didn't write anything down because I was sure I'd be more put together than this, but here we are. Anyway..." he trailed off before he let out a shaky breath.

He looked back up at her, those amber eyes piercing into him, her smile warm and comforting.

"You're so amazing, I literally can't even think of the right words to say when it comes to explaining how happy you make me. I just think back a year ago...where I was, how I felt...how much I hated you helping yourself into my bedroom," he smirked, making everyone give a small laugh. "I really feel like you saved me in more ways than one...so thank you for being there for me during one of the darkest times of my life. Thank you for being my light...my hope...my lifeline."

Ginny just smiled through her tears before she realized it was her turn.

"Miss Weasley," McGonagall nodded for her to go.

Ginny looked out at her family and friends and then back at Draco, everything felt so surreal. "I can't believe I'm standing here right now," she said shaking her head. "When I think back to everything that's happened, it just doesn't add up right to me. I think to myself, how the hell did we manage to get so lucky...so happy? There was a time I thought I would never smile again...never feel again. There were things I did that I'm not proud of...like forcing you to drink Veritaserum," she laughed at the memory.

"Veritaserum? What the hell were those two doing up in his bedroom?" Narcissa mumbled to Lucius.

"Through all of the darkness and heartache I always found myself wanting you near me. You just made me feel like it would all be ok somehow, even when you didn't believe it yourself. Whenever I was with you I felt like we could do anything...overcome anything." She looked down at her hands in his. "Every time I started losing my way...you always somehow managed to pull me back to reality and I realized that I wanted to be in that reality with you...always. I feel like my heart can't beat without yours beating too," she finished, as she wiped more tears from her face.

The rest of the ceremony was a blur to them, they just wanted each other in their arms at this point. As soon as the last line left McGonagall's mouth, Draco grabbed Ginny and kissed her, his hands holding her body close to him.

"You do realize we just watched our son marry a Weasley?" Lucius said to his wife.

She just smiled at his comment. "And that we'll be the grandparents of a Malfoy/Weasley offspring," she said quietly to him with a smirk.

He snapped his head to her. "Grandparents?" he said confused, before he looked up at Ginny and then back to her to confirm what she meant.

She gave a quick nod as she watched him try to keep the smile from spreading across his face.

"It's a losing battle, dear, you better learn to start smiling more once that baby gets here," she said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Alright Ginny, show Chamberlain here how a newcomer starts the night off here at Pristine Point," Draco said, leading Will to the bar to sit.

Ginny looked down at the slew of shots in front of her.

"I think you'll have to show him tonight," she said, looking at him.

He snapped his eyes up to her, never had Ginny turned down shots at Pristine Point.

He just stared at her for a moment. "Are you fucking serious?" he asked her, the smile already stretched across his face.

"Yes, remember that monstrous child we discussed having months ago, well, we're going to have one," she laughed.

Before Draco got too excited he leaned in closer to her. "Are you...are you ok with this?" he asked her, knowing Ginny's past, he wanted to make sure she was ready to have a baby.

She just smiled at his question. "I am more than ok with this," she said.

"YES!" he yelled, grabbing her up in his arms. "I can't believe this," he said as he buried his face in her hair.

"You can't? I can't take two steps without you pinning me against the nearest wall. So I definitely can believe it," Ginny laughed.

"Have you told him yet?" Narcissa asked as she and Lucius walked up to them.

Ginny nodded happily.

Draco hugged both of his parents.

"We are so proud of you, Draco," Narcissa said. "We couldn't be happier, your father especially."

Lucius just shrugged. "What can I say, I have a soft spot for the Weasley girl," he drawled with a small smirk.

Ginny just shook her head at him before she gave him a giant exaggerated hug.

Draco turned his attention back to Will. "Well, since she needs to sit this one out, I guess it's up to me to show you how we do it Pristine Point style...EDDY!" he yelled down the bar. "You guys, get in here too," he said to his mother and father slamming the counter with his hand next him.

"I don't think so Draco, your mother and I don't-"

Lucius stopped talking when he watched Narcissa throw back five shots in a row.

"Damn, Mother," Draco said.

She just shrugged. "Edward, keep them coming," she said to Eddy.

"Will do, ma'am," he said, bringing more drinks over.

"So, all of these are for me?" Will asked.

"Yes, now drink them before Dr. Lovegood comes back around," he said.

He threw back each shot when Lizzie came walking up to them and took a seat. "Dad, I thought you weren't supposed to drink?"

"I know, it is, however, a special occasion-"

"So can I have one then?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Draco said, sliding a shot down to her.

She went to grab it when Will covered it with one hand and then shook his head at Draco. "Seriously?" He turned back to Lizzie. "Not this time, sweetheart...I'll allow you a sip...and when I say a sip I mean a sip, of champagne."

"No thanks, that stuff is gross, Firewhisky is much better."

"When the bloody hell have you had that?" he asked her before he turned to Draco, who quickly looked away. "Yeah, that's the last time you watch my kid," he said, punching him hard in the arm.

"Now Draco, if things go south in this marriage you just let me know," Eddy said, patting Draco on the hand.

"I'll keep that in mind," Draco said as Ginny started snickering beside her with Harry.

"Your friend here is rather dashing-"

"Will is also straight, Eddy, and he's currently sucking face with Luna," Draco said before he leaned in closer to Will. "Although, she's a bit a freak, so she might not mind having a third wheel in the bedroom," he mumbled to him before he received another punch to the arm from Will.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny walked along the beach and glanced up at the night sky, she was still laughing from how ridiculous the party had gotten back at the bar. She kept looking back every so often when she heard someone screaming or an eruption of laughter.

"It's nice to see everyone having such a great time," Will said as he walked with her.

"Yeah, it really is," she said with a smile, looking at him. "It's good to see you, Will...I was so sick of St. Mungo's by the time the first month was through."

"It didn't seem that bad to me," he teased.

"Yeah, because you were in a coma for the first six weeks," she laughed, playfully pushing him away from her.

They were both quiet for a few moments as they thought back to how close he was to death.

"How's Lizzie? How do she and Luna get along?"

"Good, Lizzie likes her a lot and Luna has a lot of patience, which we both know is much needed when it comes to Elizabeth," he said with a smirk.

Ginny giggled. "And what about you and Luna? How's that going?"

"Good, actually probably more than good, I owe a lot to her these past few months. She's been helping me and Lizzie through all of this. She's quite...quirky, but I think-"

"That's exactly what you need?" Ginny finished for him.

"Exactly, she's very positive too. Since I've been out of the hospital, though, she is rather overprotective...like I might break suddenly or something," he shrugged.

Ginny just smiled at this, Luna was different after everything happened. She suffered in silence it seemed and only until the past few months did she seem to be her old self again.

"Sounds like she just really cares a lot about you."

He nodded. "She does and I care a great deal about her too," he said. "I'm actually genuinely happy...and so is Lizzie and that's all I can ask for."

She just smiled again at him, her heart melted at hearing him say that. She always hoped that Will and Lizzie would end up happy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"What a night," Draco said, leaning against the railing of the bar deck.

"I know, how are you feeling...about being a father?" Harry asked him.

He turned to look at him. "Pretty fucking good I'm not going to lie," he said with a wide smile.

Harry was so happy for him and Ginny, he found so much peace in knowing she was ok and happy.

Draco looked across the room at Pansy and Hermione, Pansy had her hand on Hermione's very pregnant stomach waiting to feel the baby kick.

"What about you? Are you ready?" he asked Harry. "I mean...I know it was very unexpected for you guys."

Harry was quiet for a few moments. "I love her...and yeah, I'm ready, its just... with everything in the past with Ginny, I just have this overwhelming need to...to..."

"Protect her?" Draco finished.

Harry nodded.

"Yeah, I feel the same way, but things are different now."

Harry nodded again. "Yeah...they are," he said with a smile before locking eyes with Pansy from across the room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She was carrying the box and felt her fingers starting to slip when Draco quickly took it from her.

"What are you doing?" he snapped.

"Um, helping," she said with her hand on her hip.

"Go help by carrying something lighter," he said, walking into Kingsley's office. "There's a few more things, but this is the last of the paperwork," he said to Harry, placing the box down on the floor.

"Thanks and thank you for your help."

"I can't believe I'm looking at the new Minister of Magic, well deserved too I might add," Ginny said with a smile.

"Thanks Gin, and as soon as you're officially back, Will, I'd like for you to take the Head Auror position."

Will just looked at him. "Are you serious? Of course, thank you," he said, he was grateful that Harry trusted him enough to take the position. "Has everything been settled with the Ministry though, I mean I've been gone for a while and with what happened-"

"I've taken care of everything, once you cleared my name I made sure I did the same for you," Harry explained.

Will nodded. "Thank you."

Pansy sat in the chair behind Kingsley's desk and started rummaging through the drawers. "I wonder what kind of crap is in here," she said.

"Probably nothing great, most everything was gone through...except the filing cabinets, they were nice enough to leave those for me," Harry said with a sigh.

"Oh, I got this, you know how great I am at paperwork," Ginny said, taking a seat on the floor and opening the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet.

"I don't ever recall you doing any actual work, more snooping than anything," Harry teased her.

"No, she actually did alphabetize all my files one day," Will said.

Harry glared at Ginny. "You mean you actually did work in his office, but not mine?"

"In my defense, the files I needed were in your office at the time, not his," she said with a shrug. "Oh, what's this," she said with a mysterious grin. "A locked drawer."

"Ginny, half of these drawers are locked," Harry said.

"Yeah, probably to keep you out of them," Draco drawled, causing her to throw a crumpled piece of paper at him.

"How's Hermione and the baby?" Harry asked.

"They are good, they should be coming home today. Mum is already planning on being there day and night," Ginny said as she continued rummaging through the drawer that she finally managed to unlock. "Looky here, a locked box," she said, handing it to Pansy to try and open.

Pansy waved her wand and it still didn't unlock so she pushed it to Harry, who knew a more advanced unlocking spell.

He opened it and picked up the small item before he noticed Ginny found more of them in the drawer she unlocked.

"They just look like valuable artifacts and stuff, I'll put them aside for now," he said with a shrug.

"So does this mean I get to be your assistant again?" Ginny asked.

"Hell no, you just like to be nosy, you can go work in the library downstairs," Harry said.

"The library? Do I look like Hermione?" she snapped. "Here's another locked box," she said, passing it to Pansy.

"Here, unlock this one too; they all have advanced locking charms on them," Pansy said passing it on to Harry. "You would think there would be something more interesting in here," she said with a sigh as she leaned back in the chair.

"It's almost six and we need to be at the Manor for dinner, are you guys going?" Ginny asked Will, Harry and Pansy.

"Yes, we will be there," Will said.

"Harry? Are you coming or are you going to stay here and set up your new office?" Ginny teased.

He didn't answer her; he just stared down at the box in his hand, his eyes wide.

"Harry?"

"What is it Potter?" Draco asked, seeing the look on his face.

Harry looked up at them all. "It's... a Time-Turner."

Author notes: Alright, so obviously this is setup for a sequel, I already knew there would be one a while ago. What are your thoughts on the final chapter? What did you guys think of the story? What were some of your favorite parts? Thank you to everyone that has reviewed, they mean so much to me, you have no idea. I love to write for you guys and I LOVE that my story has had such a positive effect on so many of my readers...thank you so much!

If you have not read my other Drinny fic yet you should check it out. It's called Unhinged, that was my first ever Drinny fic I wrote. I feel like I have grown as a writer since and I'm so pleased with the work I have put out. Thank you all again for your support!

Please review =D

The End.
nikki13088 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Making Amends also liked 303 other stories.
Leave a Review